Anti vaxxer's

12 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

This jbander fellow is his own parody.

But when one is trapped in a bubble, one views the world from a bubble. Outside the bubble??? Obviously it's the enemy...lol.

Have we considered that jbander is trolling the form? No attempt at an argument is made, or tasteful discussion of evidence or recognition of fact.

Edited by Winston
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Winston said:

Have we considered that jbander is trolling the form? No attempt at an argument is made, or tasteful discussion of evidence or recognition of fact.

Meh...he can troll all he likes.

Fellows like this are only really settled on a battlefield. He's ready for Bull Run...even if the nation is not.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, jbander1A said:

Simple because Malone is just another right wing piece of shit that lives of his lies ,The main one saying he was the inventor of mRNA, which we know he wasn't , There are  Hundreds of you tube videos introducing him as the speaker saying that he is the inventor. Then he use's that bullshit to give the public a lie that he knows what he is talking about, then he  pulls the ANTI Vaccine hate driven right wing lies about it. His lie at this point is literally the only reason the public even knows he existed and that is the reason this piece of shit will continue this lie , Even after he was forced to admit that he didn't invent the mRNA vaccine in front of a group who confronted him that actually did play a part in the invention of the mRNA vaccine. He's your man because his bullshit is your bullshit , no other reason. You people have the same thing in common with this creep , you live off of your lies.

My man? Lol.

He's a qualified expert on mRNA technology. His opinions carry much more weight about the subject, than does the average desperate Tweenkie.

13 hours ago, Nationalist said:

My man? Lol.

He's a qualified expert on mRNA technology. His opinions carry much more weight about the subject, than does the average desperate Tweenkie.

Every comment you give here is a step down from the bullshit that You wrote in the last comment and the comment before that, Were did it start out , oh ya I remember you said Malone was the creator of the mRNA vaccine. You are a idiot. We will get you down to the truth that he literal  had nothing to do with it. and that he is a complete liar and a joke to his piers.

On 1/4/2022 at 5:25 PM, Charles Anthony said:

Folks, 

Please avoid making the discussions personal. 

Discuss the topic or do not post. 

They think that I would care what the enemy of my country thinks of me. The worse they throw out the more effective I've been. I think a point should be made about their wasted bandwidth , post after post of , I don't like you, I think you are dumb and you can't spell.

38 minutes ago, jbander1A said:

Either contribute or you are gone. Say go ahead.

Funny thing was that at Bull Run, both sides wore a collection of 'home spun' uniforms that were blue...grey...or whatever colour they had in abundance. This led to much confusion on the battlefield which often resulted in entire regiments firing on other friendly regiments. Add to this that both sides employed mercenary Zouave troops that refused to fight one another yet dressed more or less alike...you can imagine the chaos! Minié balls a flyin'...but at whom?

It's a parable...you see.

Edited by DogOnPorch
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, jbander1A said:

I'll fix this myself , either contribute or you are gone.

https://repolitics.com/forums/guidelines/

If you want civil discourse behave civil, add to the conversation with supporting evidence, opinion or perspective that creates a positive discussion environment .

Add to discussions and please consider taking a few critical thinking, introduction to logic and reasoning courses.