Anti vaxxer's

9 hours ago, jbander1A said:

Not true I call people stupid when they say something stupid.  

Probably more effective to ask for validated data and criticize the findings or methods there.  I haven't failed in that, especially with science matters such as Climate Change.  The only recourse they have is a hard-left stance like "you know that pharma companies make MONEY right ??" etc. and posting some Russian disinfo YouTubes..

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

I haven't failed in that, especially with science matters such as Climate Change.

Nonsense.

My experience on both sides of the climate debate goes way back to pre-Gore and I've had a little with you. No offense Bud, but you're pretty clueless. You just know the basic narrative of the one side. The rest is all Google and their first page on anything climate panders to you guys. Don't brag and I won't have to pop your bubble.

Now as to the subject of this thread - anti-vaxxers. There's something I've noticed about what the OP would call "anti-vaxxers. They differ from what he would call "experts" by the phenomena of them continuing to be right in their predictions.

Here's another one. Not so much a prediction as more an observation of the obvious (something the OP is unfamiliar with).

This originates at the British newspaper The Telegraph, but they have a paygate so see it here: Use of fear to control behavior in Covid crisis was 'totalitarian', admit scientists

BTW if anybody's interested in what - for lack of a better term - "anti-vaxxers" actually sound like here's Dana Loesch interviewing a couple of them:

Doctor Robert Malone

Doctor Geert Vanden Bossche

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Nonsense.

My experience on both sides of the climate debate goes way back to pre-Gore and I've had a little with you. No offense Bud, but you're pretty clueless. You just know the basic narrative of the one side. The rest is all Google and their first page on anything climate panders to you guys. Don't brag and I won't have to pop your bubble.

Now as to the subject of this thread - anti-vaxxers. There's something I've noticed about what the OP would call "anti-vaxxers. They differ from what he would call "experts" by the phenomena of them continuing to be right in their predictions.

Here's another one. Not so much a prediction as more an observation of the obvious (something the OP is unfamiliar with).

This originates at the British newspaper The Telegraph, but they have a paygate so see it here: Use of fear to control behavior in Covid crisis was 'totalitarian', admit scientists

BTW if anybody's interested in what - for lack of a better term - "anti-vaxxers" actually sound like here's Dana Loesch interviewing a couple of them:

Doctor Robert Malone

Dr. Robert Malone. Little hard to argue with the creator of the tech...ain' it... ;)

One of the most glaring traits of the modern Liberal mind, is that it tends to be extremely prone to panic. It has to be unhealthy to live in constant fear and anguish. But...whatever...

Now Climate Change? Excuse the 'Newbie' here. I hadn't noticed those debates yet? Personally, I think we'd be wildly stupid to deny any human impact on the atmosphere...but just as wildly stupid is to want to destroy the existing fossil fuel and power generation industries, before we have a suitable replacement.

Which we simply do not...yet.

At the risk of going wildly off topic I'll simply say this; they changed the term from Anthropogenic Global Warming to what they call "Climate Change" for a reason. Figure out why and you'll know what's wrong with the whole argument of the Global Resetters and their massive puppet army of sellouts and the easily swayed.

But basically, no, they're not about the science. Not even close.

Edited by Infidel Dog

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

One of the most glaring traits of the modern Liberal mind, is that it tends to be extremely prone to panic.

Sorry to pee on your pancakes but;

The amygdala represents a core fear system in the human body, which is involved in the expression of conditioned fear

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amygdala

The volume of gray matter, or neural cell bodies, making up the anterior cingulate cortex, an area that helps detect errors and resolve conflicts, tends to be larger in liberals. And the amygdala, which is important for regulating emotions and evaluating threats, is larger in conservatives.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/conservative-and-liberal-brains-might-have-some-real-differences/

Political neuroscience is a fascinating topic!  

Edited by eyeball
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Political nueroscience is a fascinating topic!  

Cool. So I have a natural capability to identify threats...and respond accordingly...superior to that of many Liberal minds.

Ya I can dig that.

Edited by Nationalist

2 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Nonsense.

Doctor Robert Malone

You want to see how stupid can be sold to the stupid . Look at this guys sources. Self explanatory,

56 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

At the risk of going wildly off topic I'll simply say this; they changed the term from Anthropogenic Global Warming to what they call "Climate Change" for a reason. Figure out why and you'll know what's wrong with the whole argument of the Global Resetters and their massive puppet army of sellouts and the easily swayed.

But basically, no, they're not about the science. Not even close.

Not about the science , suggest that you have a grasp of the science , You have no clue on this or anything I've ever read from you. You are a Fox News expert. Who the world laughs at.

13 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Political nueroscience is a fascinating topic!  

Yup you are a idiot "The volume of gray matter, or neural cell bodies, making up the anterior cingulate cortex, an area that helps detect errors and resolve conflicts, tends to be larger in liberals. "

Edited by jbander1A

21 minutes ago, jbander1A said:

You want to see how stupid can be sold to the stupid . Look at this guys sources. Self explanatory,

Why? Did you have a better source than the inventor of the mRNA platform used in the vaccine? 

Let's see it. I could use a laugh. 

Seriously I hear a lot insults from you but that seems to be all you've got. You seem to be new at this internet game. At least you've learned not to scream your insults in all caps now. They say the noobs who do that are usually the elderly who have just discovered the internet. Getting warm? 

1 hour ago, jbander1A said:

Not about the science , suggest that you have a grasp of the science , You have no clue on this or anything I've ever read from you. You are a Fox News expert. Who the world laughs at.

And you've got insults and nothing else. You're an elderly troll who's a noob to the internet and hasn't figured it all out yet.

Here, I'll help. Try offering some actual information of your own before trying to sell yourself as the fount of superior knowledge. Somebody might take you serious some day if you at least learn that much.

1 hour ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

Is stupid the only word in your vocabulary? 

How do we call people like you who are intellectually limited?

:)

Angry at the world? Or jbander is only angry at those who DARE to disagree? I disagree with him but I do it calmly. Grasshopper snatch the pebble from my hand kind of thing.(1970s Kung Fu tv show reference for the younger one's in here)

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Idiot that's it for you , There is no as in none laws broken , you are a total idiot , its a policy of the government .  Both Policy's of Trumps who is scum and Biden who respect human beings. Read closely idiot it will be presented again to the supreme court. Like dealing with brain dead bricks.

Edited by jbander1A

9 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Why? Did you have a better source than the inventor of the mRNA platform used in the vaccine? 

Let's see it. I could use a laugh. 

Seriously I hear a lot insults from you but that seems to be all you've got. You seem to be new at this internet game. At least you've learned not to scream your insults in all caps now. They say the noobs who do that are usually the elderly who have just discovered the internet. Getting warm? 

The Vaccine Scientist Spreading Vaccine Misinformation

Robert Malone claims to have invented mRNA technology. Why is he trying so hard to undermine its use?

You are a total idiot

"In that alternate media universe, Robert Malone’s star is ascendant. He started popping up on podcasts and cable news shows a few months ago, presented as a scientific expert, arguing that the approval process for the vaccines had been unwisely rushed. He told Tucker Carlson that the public doesn’t have enough information to decide whether to get vaccinated. He told Glenn Beck that offering incentives for taking vaccines is unethical. He told Del Bigtree, an anti-vaccine activist who opposes common childhood inoculations, that there hadn’t been sufficient research on how the vaccines might affect women’s reproductive systems. On show after show, Malone, who has quickly amassed more than 200,000 Twitter followers, casts doubt on the safety of the vaccines while decrying what he sees as attempts to censor dissent."  Like I said everything that comes out of you peoples mouth are lies and distortion , this one being a total lie. You say have no facts well I just showed you a fact and that fact supports my premise , You are a lying idiot.  This idiots source is from the Dana show , she is the national spokesman for the NRA . A radical lying bitch, who has never said a true thing in her whole life/ Just another Gun Bubba!

8 hours ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

Is stupid the only word in your vocabulary? 

How do we call people like you who are intellectually limited?

:)

{

I'll keep this simple. if you don't contribute you are gone. Its up to you. No one cares what you think of me , no one and buddy that's shit is all you got. Your just a waste of bandwidth.

38 minutes ago, jbander1A said:

{

I'll keep this simple. if you don't contribute you are gone. Its up to you. No one cares what you think of me , no one and buddy that's shit is all you got. Your just a waste of bandwidth.

Wow...

2 hours ago, jbander1A said:

3ad.jpg

Malone dealt with the article in the Atlantic in the interview you obviously didn't watch but seem to want to pose as some sort of expert on. 

You wanna know what actually is stupid? It's you trying to justify your baseless insults with some kid in the Atlantic relying on more baseless insults.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Thanks 1

BTW as long as we're bashing sources for political bent did you hear who bought the Atlantic?

Laurene Powell Jobs (born November 6, 1963)[2][3] is a major donor to Democratic Party politicians, including Kamala Harris and Joe Biden.Powell Jobs resides in Palo Alto, California, with her three children.[8] She is the widow of Steve Jobs, co-founder and former CEO of Apple Inc.

Steve Jobs widow has lots of money now to push her leftist agenda.