Why is the thinking of the right wing on the covid virus so lame.

7 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Everything that I said is 100% verified by stats, which I provided for you several times. Look at the stats yourself or do some research yourself instead of just listening to propaganda ffs.

You're old enough to read now - you have no excuse for being so utterly ignorant on a topic that you discuss daily. 

Sorry ace show us the Stats, I rarely read what you write so I missed it . I just know what you say is just more hate party garbage. No substance sourced by Walt Disney and his cartoon characters. 

On 1/20/2022 at 11:07 PM, Winston said:

Odd. America does seem quite divided in general about many things.

Yup I'm divided on a right wing hate party that only can exist in 2022 with lies , they have realized they no longer can survive in a Democracy , so they will destroy it to stay in power. This country has no bigger threat then these pigs,

7 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

This is just stu_______, 100%.

Here's the word right from your own Gods, Fausti and CNN: https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/11/health/us-coronavirus-tuesday/index.html

Just Google it ffs. Everyone is getting omicron regardless of vaxx status. The fact that they are sick with it means that they are spreading it. Duh!

I can't even comprehend where you came up with that _______ opinion. No one else is even saying that. 

Your information is bogus and whats worse is your nonsensical interpretation of what your bogus information mean. You are a joke. You said it was all backed up with stats , there is no stats in your comment. Just goofy little quips and insane interpretations of what they mean. Totally worthless and that's why I rarely read your posts , they are a waste of time.

7 hours ago, H B Lowrey said:

Show your math.  Your assertions are bullshit.  Pontificating that "The vaccines don't stop the spread of covid at all." is rubbish, just rubbish.  You saying so over and over will never make it so.  Execute your "persoanal choice" and stop whining about it.  Go howl at your personal physician if you must.  Magnify far beyond reason the side effects of the various vaccines one by one if you can find and digest the primary peer-reviewed research.  Then perhaps you can delve into the effects of what's being observed and referred to as "long COVID".

YOU are a perfect demonstration of THE main problem when it comes to discussing a novel emerging retroviral pandemic.

His comments and thinking is 3rd grade and a waste of time.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I gave you the proof right from your top 2 favourite sources. 

You're in a position where the only thing that you can do to save face is admit that you were wrong. 

Vaccinated people are spreading covid, period. It's 100% carved in stone. To deny it is to be in complete disagreement with science, stats, facts, every media source on the planet, doctors, and everyone on the planet with an IQ over 70.

Go ahead and find a source that says "vaccinated people don't spread covid" lol.

I'm done making fun of you here. 

Of course they are spreading Covid, after their covid shots they are 93% protected that means that 7% are not protected and can get and spread the virus. After 6 months the shots will protect only about 60% of the people who got the shot, so now 40 percent are unprotected and can get and spread the virus. For a vaccine that's great percentages AND SHOWS how good the vaccine is , but anti's are so fucking dumb and have absolutely no knowledge of what you are talking about as far as the Virus is concerned that you come on and waste are time with your garbage.

1 hour ago, jbander1A said:

Of course they are spreading Covid, after their covid shots they are 93% protected that means that 7% are not protected and can get and spread the virus. After 6 months the shots will protect only about 60% of the people who got the shot, so now 40 percent are unprotected and can get and spread the virus. For a vaccine that's great percentages AND SHOWS how good the vaccine is , but anti's are so fucking dumb and have absolutely no knowledge of what you are talking about as far as the Virus is concerned that you come on and waste are time with your garbage.

Not to mention that if the virus is contracted and one survives, that immunity wanes over time as well.  Gee, wonder why vaccination immune response does.  These people are behaving as if their mothers told them vegetables were good for them; the whining is diaper filling.  When one of these idiots proclaims, "I trust my immune system", ask them how that works.  Pretty funny stuff.  I don't care if they vax or not, and I don't care if they gather in large groups indoors with like-minded individuals.  That's what social distancing has always been for.  I avoid hookers, meth and crack heads for the same reasons.

17 hours ago, H B Lowrey said:

Not to mention that if the virus is contracted and one survives, that immunity wanes over time as well.  Gee, wonder why vaccination immune response does.  These people are behaving as if their mothers told them vegetables were good for them; the whining is diaper filling.  When one of these idiots proclaims, "I trust my immune system", ask them how that works.  Pretty funny stuff.  I don't care if they vax or not, and I don't care if they gather in large groups indoors with like-minded individuals.  That's what social distancing has always been for.  I avoid hookers, meth and crack heads for the same reasons.

All the right people are are filling our hospitals and dying now , they deserve it  and this result is a hell of a improvement on our gene pool. So don't wimp out on us anti's ,stick to your guns , be a man.

20 hours ago, H B Lowrey said:

Well then you can just rest assured that what you've been fed is real.  I don't mind how unscientific you are, k?

For your edification, here's an example of a statement that would require peer-reviewed research: "The vaccines aren't working because blah blah blah."

Here's an example of a statement that doesn't require peer-reviewed research: "The fact vaccinated people have covid means that they are able to spread covid."

If you'd like to theorize that "the vaccines allow covid to replicate inside of the body but kills all of the viruses as they leave through the mouth and nostrils" then you need to cite some peer-reviewed research.

Now you can use those words in a sentence without tipping your hand. 

19 hours ago, jbander1A said:

Your information is bogus and whats worse is your nonsensical interpretation of what your bogus information mean. You are a joke. You said it was all backed up with stats , there is no stats in your comment. Just goofy little quips and insane interpretations of what they mean. Totally worthless and that's why I rarely read your posts , they are a waste of time.

The connection between "having covid" and "spreading covid" is well understood by everyone but you. I'm not going to get you stats for that ?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, jbander1A said:

1) cite

2) people who have covid, spread covid, and

3) even newly boosted people are getting omicron. Open a newspaper. Turn on some news. Look at some stats online. Do anything aside from just re-stating your same lame misinformation. 

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

1) cite

2) people who have covid, spread covid, and

3) even newly boosted people are getting omicron. Open a newspaper. Turn on some news. Look at some stats online. Do anything aside from just re-stating your same lame misinformation. 

Are you so fricken dumb that you can't read.  One more time,  When you get a shot for Covid it is 93% effective, that means that 7% of the people who get the shot aren't protected in any way, even after the shot.. Do you understand this. That means they can get covid and they can pass it on to others.after 6 months it is only 60% effective and that means that 40% of the people who got the shot are not protected and can get Covid and once they got it they can pass it on. Now for your next nonsense, you are going to tell us how bad that is , well you are wrong again, being 93% effective with any vaccine is great.  All you people have is garbage non sensible garbage. If you can't see the advantage in this, then you are just endlessly lost and aren't worth people wasting their time trying to explain it to you.

For the idiots of the world From Yale university

"How well it works: Experts continue to learn about Pfizer’s efficacy both in the laboratory and in the real world. Pfizer’s initial Phase 3 clinical data presented in December showed its vaccine to have 95% efficacy. In April, the company announced the vaccine had 91.3% efficacy against COVID-19, based on measuring how well it prevented symptomatic COVID-19 infection seven days through up to six months after the second dose. It also found it to be 100% effective in preventing severe disease as defined by the CDC, and 95.3% effective in preventing severe disease as defined by the FDA. Another study, not yet peer-reviewed, provided more new data that brought the efficacy number down to 84% after 6 months, although efficacy against severe disease was 97%."

This is the Pfizer vaccine and all three have different numbers of effectiveness. https://www.yalemedicine.org/news/covid-19-vaccine-comparison   This I'm sure won't be understood by the brain dead  but here it is.

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

The connection between "having covid" and "spreading covid" is well understood by everyone but you. I'm not going to get you stats for that ?

To repeat my self, which I may add isn't needed by anyone who has the capacity to think , you are full of shit. Your a waste of bandwidth. As a matter of fact considering how important this is , this forum shouldn't even allow you to spread your lies. It's dangerous , it supports the idiots of the world and it kills people.

13 hours ago, jbander1A said:

Are you so fricken dumb that you can't read.  One more time,  When you get a shot for Covid it is 93% effective, that means that 7% of the people who get the shot aren't protected in any way, even after the shot.. Do you understand this. That means they can get covid and they can pass it on to others.after 6 months it is only 60% effective and that means that 40% of the people who got the shot are not protected and can get Covid and once they got it they can pass it on. Now for your next nonsense, you are going to tell us how bad that is , well you are wrong again, being 93% effective with any vaccine is great.  All you people have is garbage non sensible garbage. If you can't see the advantage in this, then you are just endlessly lost and aren't worth people wasting their time trying to explain it to you.

I'm just too smart to believe what you type because it's entirely wrongl. 

Keep typing it though, it's hilarious.

12 hours ago, jbander1A said:

To repeat my self, which I may add isn't needed by anyone who has the capacity to think , you are full of shit. Your a waste of bandwidth. As a matter of fact considering how important this is , this forum shouldn't even allow you to spread your lies. It's dangerous , it supports the idiots of the world and it kills people.

Your snotty insult game is sandbox strong but your post is factually non-existant. You get an A from the leftard judge. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Your snotty insult game is sandbox strong but your post is factually non-existant. You get an A from the leftard judge. 

1 hour ago, jbander1A said:

People who have the capacity to think know that your post about vaccine efficacy was bullshit. "94% of people have protection and 6% don't" lol. I just let you keep saying that without correcting you because I think it's funny, but that's not how it works jb. Go fish.