Why is the thinking of the right wing on the covid virus so lame.

1 minute ago, Winston said:

What is a COVID denier? Someone who thinks covid does not exist as a living virus?

Viruses are not considered "living" anywhere in science.  Biologists, virologists, epidemiologists, doctors, et.al.

2 minutes ago, Winston said:

What is a COVID denier? Someone who thinks covid does not exist as a living virus?

14 minutes ago, H B Lowrey said:

Viruses are not considered "living" anywhere in science.  Biologists, virologists, epidemiologists, doctors, et.al.

"living" meaning existing. 

Semantics aside, to answer your question, I am not aware of COVID deniers.  

Edited by Winston

12 minutes ago, Winston said:

"living" meaning existing. 

Semantics aside, to answer your question, I am not aware of COVID deniers.  

No, not biologically.  Viruses are unable to "live"/exist outside a host organism.  They require a host cell's cellular environs/machinery to replicate.

We have plenty of COVID deniers in the US which is conducive to our world leading COVID death total.  In fact, our racist pigheaded Donnie Trump proclaimed it a "Democrat hoax" when we first got wind something was coming.

18 hours ago, jbander1A said:

1100 people ,I bet there is a lot more then that, and it is a total nothing. You have no clue at all what you are even saying. I'll explain with pictures if needed , When you get the vaccine at it's best it was 93% efficient, that means 7% had no antibody's so they could get Covid just like a person who didn't get the shot. after 6 months it is about 60 % efficient That means a whole lot of people who got the shot or shots can still get covid, Am I going to fast for you if so just let me know and I will start drawing pictures for you. . There is hardly anyone at all that is having a problem with the vaccine only in the mind of the stupid. I even know what you are going to say , so I'll tell you before hand you don't have a clue on this either. . By the way these type of efficiency rates are fabulous as Far as a vaccine is concerned. You are a little cartoon character that thinks they have a clue on covid , buddy not even close.

You're pretty cocky for someone who's just 100% wrong about everything.

Remember when you were in school and you thought that you did great on a test and you got a whopping 14%? This is exactly the same thing. 

The main problems with the whole vaccines conversation:

1) People here keep saying: "This is a pandemic of the unvaxxed! Vaccinated people aren't filling up our ICUs!!" and that's a lie. Since the vaccines rolled out in Dec 14 of 2020 there are about 7x as many unvaxxed deaths as fully vaxxed, but there were basically no fully vaxxed people until May. 

2) The vaccines don't stop the spread of covid at all. Vaccinated people spread covid just fine, in fact the omicron variant came here from South Africa and only vaccinated people flew to/from SA.

3) THE FACT THAT VACCINATED PEOPLE STILL DIE AND STILL SPREAD COVID MEANS THAT THE VACCINATION IS JUST A PERSONAL CHOICE: YOU'RE NOT SAVING ANYONE ELSE FROM ANYTHING BY GETTING VACCINATED.

4) There are very serious adverse affects of the vaccines. When people tell you otherwise they're lying. https://www.myocarditisfoundation.org/myocarditis-and-pericarditis-following-mrna-covid-19-vaccination/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIpO3k5bnD9QIV_Q6tBh3bmAEOEAAYASAAEgIYmvD_BwE

That's a pro-vax site, they still recommend it, but they say this: 

Most patients who received care responded well to medicine and rest and quickly felt better. Limited outcome data suggest most patients (at least 81%) had a full recovery of symptoms.

By my math, that means that 19% of the people who got myocarditis from the vax didn't fully recover. How bad is that? Pretty bad in young people who have nothing to fear from covid (you'd know that if you could interpret stats).

9 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Remember when you were in school and you thought that you did great on a test and you got a whopping 14%? This is exactly the same thing. 

1) People here keep saying: "This is a pandemic of the unvaxxed! Vaccinated people aren't filling up our ICUs!!" and that's a lie. Since the vaccines rolled out in Dec 14 of 2020 there are about 7x as many unvaxxed deaths as fully vaxxed, but there were basically no fully vaxxed people until May. 

2) The vaccines don't stop the spread of covid at all. Vaccinated people spread covid just fine, in fact the omicron variant came here from South Africa and only vaccinated people flew to/from SA.

3) THE FACT THAT VACCINATED PEOPLE STILL DIE AND STILL SPREAD COVID MEANS THAT THE VACCINATION IS JUST A PERSONAL CHOICE: YOU'RE NOT SAVING ANYONE ELSE FROM ANYTHING BY GETTING VACCINATED.

4) There are very serious adverse affects of the vaccines. When people tell you otherwise they're lying. https://www.myocarditisfoundation.org/myocarditis-and-pericarditis-following-mrna-covid-19-vaccination/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIpO3k5bnD9QIV_Q6tBh3bmAEOEAAYASAAEgIYmvD_BwE

By my math, that means that 19% of the people who got myocarditis from the vax didn't fully recover. How bad is that? Pretty bad in young people who have nothing to fear from covid (you'd know that if you could interpret stats).

Everything you said here is nonsense. You people are so pitifully lame that it is comical/ Try something other then Fox Crap news for your sources. They be bad bud.

These right wing cartoon characters with their cartoon sources are getting old , It isn't even worth the trouble to inform these idiots. They are as lame as the sights they pick for their bullshit sources/ People who know, know these clowns are idiots but theses idiots are a support group for every idiot in this country. They get their bull shit from someone who got their bullshit from a bullshitter. Great sources/ When they list their sources you just have to laugh.

11 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

No one cares if you vax shoog.  See your primary care physician.  Peace out.

15 hours ago, jbander1A said:

Everything you said here is nonsense. You people are so pitifully lame that it is comical/ Try something other then Fox Crap news for your sources. They be bad bud.

Everything that I said is 100% verified by stats, which I provided for you several times. Look at the stats yourself or do some research yourself instead of just listening to propaganda ffs.

You're old enough to read now - you have no excuse for being so utterly ignorant on a topic that you discuss daily. 

On 1/21/2022 at 1:41 PM, WestCanMan said:

Show your math.  Your assertions are bullshit.  Pontificating that "The vaccines don't stop the spread of covid at all." is rubbish, just rubbish.  You saying so over and over will never make it so.  Execute your "persoanal choice" and stop whining about it.  Go howl at your personal physician if you must.  Magnify far beyond reason the side effects of the various vaccines one by one if you can find and digest the primary peer-reviewed research.  Then perhaps you can delve into the effects of what's being observed and referred to as "long COVID".

YOU are a perfect demonstration of THE main problem when it comes to discussing a novel emerging retroviral pandemic.

13 hours ago, H B Lowrey said:

You're pretty cocky

That's because I'm a towering intellectual compared to some here. Ask me nicely and I can interpret stats for you.

for someone who's just 100% wrong about everything.

Like someone with a lowery than normal IQ...

No one cares if you vax shoog.  See your primary care physician.  Peace out.

You don't care about anything that's not on CNN. 

I don't care bout CNN's uninformed opinions, lies and false narratives.

Peace out.

40 minutes ago, H B Lowrey said:

Show your math.  Your assertions are bullshit.  Pontificating that "The vaccines don't stop the spread of covid at all." is rubbish, just rubbish.  You saying so over and over will never make it so.  Execute your "persoanal choice" and stop whining about it. 

This is just stu_______, 100%.

Here's the word right from your own Gods, Fausti and CNN: https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/11/health/us-coronavirus-tuesday/index.html

Just Google it ffs. Everyone is getting omicron regardless of vaxx status. The fact that they are sick with it means that they are spreading it. Duh!

I can't even comprehend where you came up with that _______ opinion. No one else is even saying that. 

Edited by WestCanMan

Just now, WestCanMan said:

This is just stupidity, 100%.

Here's the word right from your own Gods, Fausti and CNN: https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/11/health/us-coronavirus-tuesday/index.html

Just Google it ffs. Everyone is getting omicron regardless of vaxx status. The fact that they are sick with it means that they are spreading it. You have to be incredibly f'ing stupid to not understand that. 

I can't even comprehend where you came up with that stupid opinion. No one else is even saying that. 

You're basing your "knowledge" on a CNN clip?  See there's your problem.  Are you aware of how to locate primary peer-reviewed research?

1 hour ago, H B Lowrey said:

You're basing your "knowledge" on a CNN clip?  See there's your problem.  Are you aware of how to locate primary peer-reviewed research?

I gave you the proof right from your top 2 favourite sources. 

You're in a position where the only thing that you can do to save face is admit that you were wrong. 

Vaccinated people are spreading covid, period. It's 100% carved in stone. To deny it is to be in complete disagreement with science, stats, facts, every media source on the planet, doctors, and everyone on the planet with an IQ over 70.

Go ahead and find a source that says "vaccinated people don't spread covid" lol.

I'm done making fun of you here. 

4 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I gave you the proof right from your top 2 favourite sources. 

You're in a position where the only thing that you can do to save face is admit that you were wrong. 

Vaccinated people are spreading covid, period. It's 100% carved in stone. To deny it is to be in complete disagreement with science, stats, facts, every media source on the planet, doctors, and everyone on the planet with an IQ over 70.

Go ahead and find a source that says "vaccinated people don't spread covid" lol.

I'm done making fun of you here. 

No, you're full of shit yet again and you have yet to cite a primary a single peer-reviewed scientific research publication.  Not one.

11 minutes ago, H B Lowrey said:

No, you're full of shit yet again and you have yet to cite a primary a single peer-reviewed scientific research publication.  Not one.

I don't need to cite a peer-reviewed scientific study just to say that fully vaccinated people are getting covid. That's not how it works. Dr Fauci said it. CNN said it. CBC said it. Fox said it. Dr Bonnie Henry said it in BC. Dr Tam said it in Canada. 

You're not looking for proof, you're trolling. If you want more proof then find it yourself. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I don't need to cite a peer-reviewed scientific study just to say that fully vaccinated people are getting covid. That's not how it works. Dr Fauci said it. CNN said it. CBC said it. Fox said it. Dr Bonnie Henry said it in BC. Dr Tam said it in Canada. 

You're not looking for proof, you're trolling. If you want more proof then find it yourself. 

Well then you can just rest assured that what you've been fed is real.  I don't mind how unscientific you are, k?