Why is the thinking of the right wing on the covid virus so lame.

On 12/28/2021 at 9:24 AM, Infidel Dog said:

Well, I don't know about that, King of Wrong. Judging against your post above I'd say he's at least right about this bit you clipped out:

Now as to his claim "the stupid leftists said that they would never take Trump's vaccine" that's not entirely right but not entirely wrong. Not all stupid leftists said that. Some stupid leftist leaders did though. Or at least something that sounded a whole lot like it. I'd mark it down to hyperbole myself.

Leftist leaders like Biden and Kamala Harris did say they wouldn't take a Trump vaccine but they also said they would take a vaccine recommended by experts they endorsed like the famously and continuously wrong, flip flop, fear Fuhrer  Anthony Fauci.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dAjCeMuXR0

Biden seemed worried that Trump would get a vaccine approved before the election and damned its worth if that happened:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-biden-idUSKBN2671NW

Ah when you pull out the “king of wrong” line its a tell that you know you’ve been busted. You know the old tactic of’when you’re caught lying the first words out of your mouth should be to call your accuser a liar and when you’re caught stealing the first words should be to call your accuser a thief’.  

Still not seeing any link “proving” anyone vowed to never take a vaccine developed by Trump. 

And trusting science to the scientists instead of your favourite politician is just plain common sense to anyone who’s not a brainwashed mindless worshipper of a wannabe failed dictator. 

On 12/28/2021 at 2:56 PM, taxme said:

And you have the nerve to call me an uneducated person living in a fantasy world? You are the one that is living in a Marxist like fantasy world where stupidity reigns supreme. I am still waiting for the day when you lefty liberals finally wake the hell up, and out of your covid hoax slumber, and realize that you have been made a total ass of by your dear Marxist Canadian political leaders, and with the help of their lying media, telling you that you are going to die if you do not do as they tell you to do.

There have been many vaccinated people who are still getting covid and many have become ill, maimed, and have even died after taken their covid shots. Hello, liberal. Are you starting to see and get the picture yet? 

i have heard that there has now been four cruise lines that have had covid outbreaks on them. Funny how that happened when all of the passengers on board were all fully vaccinated or no one is allowed to board the ship. No non vaccinated on those cruise ships. So you cannot blame the non vaccinated for that fiasco, eh? 

The anti-vaxers are the real smart ones here because they already know full well that vaccinated or not vaccinated they may still get the covid bug. Hey, beaver fever, you appear to not only have the beaver fever but you also appear to have the fully vaccinated covid fever. It's best that you just stay home for a few months until you get well. Works for me! ?

You are clearly uneducated. We vaccinated people understand far better than you and other anti-vax dummies that the vaccine has limitations and isn’t a magic shield. Bit we also understand it lowers the chance of infection, transmission and the likelihood of severe symptoms.   But to comprehend that type of perspective you would have to not be another dummy dropout with child-like  mental reasoning. 

Your idiotic rant aside, your own Dear Leader Trump promotes vaccines, is triple vaccinated, and wants full credit for developing and rolling out vaccines. What do you say to that?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Ah when you pull out the “king of wrong” line its a tell that you know you’ve been busted.

Yeah lets pretend I haven't been calling you King of Wrong and offering this up as your theme song for at least 3 years at this board and the other one.

Wanna know why? You already know but I'll tell you again.

Because you're always wrong. I base this on at least 3 years of proof and experience. You know this. Stop pretending you don't.

Edited by Infidel Dog

In fact King of Wrong, I'll give you a chance to lose your title.

You're telling taxme how much wiser the vaccinated are than the unvaccinated because they recognize what we used to call "vaccines" are now more under the label of therapeutics. They are no longer expected to 'shield' against transmission. What we're supposed to call "vaccines" now more just assist in decreasing symptoms.

I disagree but let's check how much wiser the compliant are than the uncompliant. I believe that was the theme of your post.

Lauren Southern makes a new year's prediction that I agree with. She predicts the line between the compliant and the non-compliant will dissolve this year. We will join in a general refusal to comply with restrictions.

She notes this has already happened in BC during the holidays. BC's covid tsar, Bonnie Henry came out with a litany of restrictions during the holidays. Eg. you couldn't have more than a Bonnie Henry endorsed number of Christmas dinner guests and everything had to be shut down if any guest was unvaccinated. Nobody complied to most of these holiday restrictions. 

Lauren and I think general non-compliance will grow throughout the year and eventually become the norm. There will be no you vs us. There will only be us and a few hangers-on like yourself with the Big Pharma, Big lies.

You will of course have insults for Lauren and myself. But I insist by the end of this year we will be proven right and you will once more assume your title as King of Wrong. By next year there will be no Christmas restrictions. It will be generally recognized that they will not be complied with.

Here's Lauren to explain why:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3HxELvHhiU

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Thanks 1

On 1/3/2022 at 6:25 AM, BeaverFever said:

You are clearly uneducated. We vaccinated people understand far better than you and other anti-vax dummies that the vaccine has limitations and isn’t a magic shield. Bit we also understand it lowers the chance of infection, transmission and the likelihood of severe symptoms.   But to comprehend that type of perspective you would have to not be another dummy dropout with child-like  mental reasoning. 

Your idiotic rant aside, your own Dear Leader Trump promotes vaccines, is triple vaccinated, and wants full credit for developing and rolling out vaccines. What do you say to that?

The covid experimental vaccines were never meant to do an f'n thing in trying to stop the spread of covid, old uneducated Branch Covidian cult member. That was all big pharma globalist bull chit. The bull chit that we have been told was that taking the covid vaccines would lessen the pain. Ya sure. 

Tell that to those Branch Covidian pro covid vaccine cult members that  have died after they took their covid experimental vaccine. Only uneducated dummies will put into their bodies an experimental vaccine where there is no way of knowing as to what the effects will be down the road. Anyways, go take your first booster jab and dry up. ?

20 hours ago, taxme said:

The covid experimental vaccines were never meant to do an f'n thing in trying to stop the spread of covid, old uneducated Branch Covidian cult member. That was all big pharma globalist bull chit. The bull chit that we have been told was that taking the covid vaccines would lessen the pain. Ya sure. 

Tell that to those Branch Covidian pro covid vaccine cult members that  have died after they took their covid experimental vaccine. Only uneducated dummies will put into their bodies an experimental vaccine where there is no way of knowing as to what the effects will be down the road. Anyways, go take your first booster jab and dry up. ?

Your post is a typical uneducated response consisting of mostly empty rhetoric. 

You didn’t answer my question about your god Trump  now did you?

21 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Your post is a typical uneducated response consisting of mostly empty rhetoric. 

You didn’t answer my question about your god Trump  now did you?

You also do a lot of stupid ranting here yourself. Surprise. ?

Trump did take credit for bringing about an experimental vaccine just for suckers like you. Believe me when I say that Trump and Trudeau never took the experimental covid vaccine. They both no doubt took a placebo vax shot. Your own dear leader Castro Trudeau also promotes vaccines. So, what's your point? ?

On 1/6/2022 at 3:29 PM, taxme said:

You also do a lot of stupid ranting here yourself. Surprise. ?

Trump did take credit for bringing about an experimental vaccine just for suckers like you. Believe me when I say that Trump and Trudeau never took the experimental covid vaccine. They both no doubt took a placebo vax shot. Your own dear leader Castro Trudeau also promotes vaccines. So, what's your point? ?

So your crackpot conspiracy theory is now saying Trump is a liar deliberately poisoning millions of American men women and children  including millions of  his fellow Republicans ….because why….?

And you still admire him?

20 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

So your crackpot conspiracy theory is now saying Trump is a liar deliberately poisoning millions of American men women and children  including millions of  his fellow Republicans ….because why….?

And you still admire him?

Trump as president had to come up with some kind of vaccine for the covid scamdemic. The pressure was on him to do something. Trump had no choice. Sadly, Trump had to let big pharma globalists do the nasty deed of coming up with a vaccine that would cure nothing. We all ended up with an experimental vaccine. 

If Trump did not do anything about the covid scamdemic himself he would have been criticized and blamed for all of the deaths that he had nothing to do with. The big pharma globalists would have merciless attacked him relentlessly by their owned and controlled lying media because he did not do anything. It's all about politics, beavy boy.

There has been more deaths from covid under Bidumb than under Trump even though we all know that the vaccines are not doing a bloody thing to stop covid. Your heros Bidumb and Trudeau are still telling people to get vaccinated. That makes Marxist Bidumb look worse than Trump now. do you still admire Bidumb now? 

Yes indeed, I still do admire Trump just like you admire Castro Trudeau. ?

20 minutes ago, taxme said:

Trump as president had to come up with some kind of vaccine for the covid scamdemic. The pressure was on him to do something. Trump had no choice. Sadly, Trump had to let big pharma globalists do the nasty deed of coming up with a vaccine that would cure nothing. We all ended up with an experimental vaccine. 

If Trump did not do anything about the covid scamdemic himself he would have been criticized and blamed for all of the deaths that he had nothing to do with. The big pharma globalists would have merciless attacked him relentlessly by their owned and controlled lying media because he did not do anything. It's all about politics, beavy boy.

There has been more deaths from covid under Bidumb than under Trump even though we all know that the vaccines are not doing a bloody thing to stop covid. Your heros Bidumb and Trudeau are still telling people to get vaccinated. That makes Marxist Bidumb look worse than Trump now. do you still admire Bidumb now? 

Yes indeed, I still do admire Trump just like you admire Castro Trudeau. ?

That is the craziest and stupidest  and most nonsensical thing I’ve ever heard. I guess your role in the whole Trumptard ecosystem is to make people like Westcan and Infidel seem smart and sane by comparison. 

Its also false that there have been more covid deaths since Biden took office 

But if COVID is a hoax and there’s nothing a president can do about it then as you claim then why would you try and blame Biden for more covid deaths?  Your thoughts are so fragmented and half-baked  you’re just spewing out random shit that doesn’t even match your other random shit and you obviously have spent zero time synthesizing all your little fragmented thoughts  into any kind of coherent worldview. But don’t feel bad that’s typical Trumpster style 

QAnon Star Who Said Only ‘Idiots’ Get Vax Dies of COVID

A leading QAnon promoter who urged both her followers and strangers she passed on the street not to take the COVID vaccine died Thursday of the coronavirus, making her just the latest vaccine opponent killed by the disease.

Cirsten Weldon had amassed tens of thousands of followers across right-wing social media networks by promoting the pro-Trump QAnon conspiracy under the screenname “CirstenW.” She was prominent enough to become a sort of QAnon interpreter for comedian conspiracy theorist Roseanne Barr and started recording videos about QAnon with her.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/qanon-star-cirsten-weldon-who-said-only-idiots-get-vaccinated-dies-of-covid

Clearly,,she was assassinated  to keep her quiet. Probably by the same guy who killed Lincoln ?

On 1/8/2022 at 1:35 PM, BeaverFever said:

That is the craziest and stupidest  and most nonsensical thing I’ve ever heard. I guess your role in the whole Trumptard ecosystem is to make people like Westcan and Infidel seem smart and sane by comparison. 

Its also false that there have been more covid deaths since Biden took office 

But if COVID is a hoax and there’s nothing a president can do about it then as you claim then why would you try and blame Biden for more covid deaths?  Your thoughts are so fragmented and half-baked  you’re just spewing out random shit that doesn’t even match your other random shit and you obviously have spent zero time synthesizing all your little fragmented thoughts  into any kind of coherent worldview. But don’t feel bad that’s typical Trumpster style 

You need to listen to some of your own nonsensical babbling that you do most times here. I find that Westcan and Infidel make way more sense in what they say than you ever will. Yourself, being a Trudeautard, tells me all I need to know as to why you are lacking big time when it comes to being smart and sane. Just saying.  

Not according to FOX NEWS. With CNN, being your lousy source for true facts, CNN will make it appear as though Bidumb has saved millions of American lives. CNN has been caught many many times lying but people like you will still believe their lies and hoaxes. Can't feel sorry for you. You are already a goner and just another leftist liberal loser. Awe!

I already mentioned this out many times here. Bill Gates to hell had set up a meeting with other globalist elite ilk called Event 201 in Oct. 2019 to discuss the possibility of a pandemic coming about in the near future and that we should all try and get prepared for it. 

Well, low and behold, in March 2020, voila, we have a world wide pandemic/plandemic on our hands. Coincidence? No bloody way. A planned coincidence, yes. This covid 19 hoax and lie was brought to we the peasants courtesy of the globalist billionaires who planned on making covid 19 an excuse to implement a great reset and with the end game of trying to get the whole world vaccinated with an experimental vaccine that from what many other doctors and scientists and experts have been saying now is that these experimental vaccines are meant to cause great bodily harm while at the same time making hundreds of billions of dollars for the billionaire globalists. 

After two long disasterous years of this medical tyranny madness we still have covid around. Why? I just told you why above. This had nothing to do with any virus from the beginning but had more to do with pushing vaccines. Whether you want to believe it or not, I could not give a chit. Tens of thousands of people have either gotten themselves seriously ill, maimed, or have died after they took those experimental vaccines.

It is now the job of our traitorous politicians, and the lying controlled media, to push the vaccine agenda. Vaccinated people are now the super spreaders of this so called virus because we should all know now that being vaccinated does not stop people from getting convid. Thus this 24 hours of covid-covid-covid brainwashing every day. Sadly, fools like you still eat up their lying chit. You are the reason why this scamdemic may never end. Not me. Butt off. ?

On 1/9/2022 at 6:48 PM, BeaverFever said:

QAnon Star Who Said Only ‘Idiots’ Get Vax Dies of COVID

A leading QAnon promoter who urged both her followers and strangers she passed on the street not to take the COVID vaccine died Thursday of the coronavirus, making her just the latest vaccine opponent killed by the disease.

Cirsten Weldon had amassed tens of thousands of followers across right-wing social media networks by promoting the pro-Trump QAnon conspiracy under the screenname “CirstenW.” She was prominent enough to become a sort of QAnon interpreter for comedian conspiracy theorist Roseanne Barr and started recording videos about QAnon with her.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/qanon-star-cirsten-weldon-who-said-only-idiots-get-vaccinated-dies-of-covid

Clearly,,she was assassinated  to keep her quiet. Probably by the same guy who killed Lincoln ?

Just for your info, bit of fever. There have been many people that have been vaccinated and have died after taking the covid experimental vaccine. The hospitals apparently are quite full of victims from taking covid jabs. Recently, comedian Bob Sagat took his experimental vaccine jab a couple of months ago and he is now dead. Did he die from normal causes or was it the experimental vaccine that did him in? We will never really know. Dozens of soccer players have suffered heart attacks and some have fallen dead on the soccer fields while playing soccer in Europe after they took their forced vaccination jabs. We HAve read of many cruise ship lines that have only vaccinated people on board as required but yet there was an outbreak of covid on those ships. WTH? Wake up, bit of fever, if that is possible for you? ?

On 12/26/2021 at 9:50 AM, Michael Hardner said:

More culture war nonsense..  

And yet it's in lock-step with our own PM's line of thinking.... 

“They don’t believe in science/progress and are very often misogynistic and racist. It’s a very small group of people, but that doesn’t shy away from the fact that they take up some space. 

“This leads us, as a leader and as a country, to make a choice: Do we tolerate these people? 

They take up some space? WTF does that even mean? I know that it's translated from French, so maybe it's a rough translation, but it sounds a lot like "We'd all be better off if they were at the bottom of a lake".

He said: "This leads us, as a leader and a country, to make a choice: Do we tolerate these people?" Does that sound like a call to action to you? 

As long as our own PM is fanning the flames of ignorance & bigotry, this is just going to keep getting worse. Buckle up. 

Edited by WestCanMan

On 1/11/2022 at 1:55 PM, taxme said:

Just for your info, bit of fever. There have been many people that have been vaccinated and have died after taking the covid experimental vaccine. The hospitals apparently are quite full of victims from taking covid jabs. Recently, comedian Bob Sagat took his experimental vaccine jab a couple of months ago and he is now dead. Did he die from normal causes or was it the experimental vaccine that did him in? We will never really know. Dozens of soccer players have suffered heart attacks and some have fallen dead on the soccer fields while playing soccer in Europe after they took their forced vaccination jabs. We HAve read of many cruise ship lines that have only vaccinated people on board as required but yet there was an outbreak of covid on those ships. WTH? Wake up, bit of fever, if that is possible for you? ?

This has been explained to you I don’t know how many times.  You obviously can’t comprehend how vaccines work what is the point repeating myself for the hundredth time to a cook who has some ridiculously idiotic theory that Trump invented these killer vaccines against his will out of peer pressure (or something????) but is still  somehow a hero. I’m literally arguing with a crazy person. 

Everyone  I know has been vaccinated for months and nobody dies. I guess if I die 50 years from now you’ll blame the vax eh?

On 1/12/2022 at 4:51 PM, BeaverFever said:

This has been explained to you I don’t know how many times.  You obviously can’t comprehend how vaccines work what is the point repeating myself for the hundredth time to a cook who has some ridiculously idiotic theory that Trump invented these killer vaccines against his will out of peer pressure (or something????) but is still  somehow a hero. I’m literally arguing with a crazy person. 

Everyone  I know has been vaccinated for months and nobody dies. I guess if I die 50 years from now you’ll blame the vax eh?

Well, according to my sources and on the internet, there are plenty of vaccinated people ending up in many ICU hospital units around the country whom have taken the covid vaccination jabs and then got ill or have died. You must be one of the lucky ones who has not had any problems, so far, from your jabs. Time will tell though. 

I do not believe that I am crazy yet. I am probably a bit crazy for debating with you. You cannot seem to comprehend that what you have jabbed into your body is an experimental covid vaccine, and there is no way of knowing as to what those experimental covid vaccines will do to ones body in time. But what I have read, it's not looking good for the vaccinated. 

If I am supposed to be crazy for what I am saying, well to me, you appear to be just as crazy as well for what you are saying. Touche. ?

23 hours ago, ironstone said:

Here's a prominent leftist showing us her knowledge of the efficacy of vaccines. Warning, strange sound effects.

I'm guessing she has full immunity from being censored from spreading  misinformation on covid.

She is also known as Madcow Rachel. ?

On 1/11/2022 at 12:17 PM, WestCanMan said:

And yet it's in lock-step with our own PM's line of thinking.... 

They take up some space? WTF does that even mean? I know that it's translated from French, so maybe it's a rough translation, but it sounds a lot like "We'd all be better off if they were at the bottom of a lake".

He said: "This leads us, as a leader and a country, to make a choice: Do we tolerate these people?" Does that sound like a call to action to you? 

As long as our own PM is fanning the flames of ignorance & bigotry, this is just going to keep getting worse. Buckle up. 

The premier of Alberta Jason Kenny just admitted that they have overstated Omnicron hospitalizations by 60%. Just what else has the rest of those bozo politicians and the media have been lying to us all this time? The CDC has already admitted that the PCR tests are not accurate and have made false positives on people getting tested. Some insurance companies rae paying out way more death benefits then ever before. Could this be due to those covid experimental vaccines for the reasons as to why this is happening? Hey, we never know, eh? 

The jig may soon be up, folks. The lies spewed by our fascist lying politicians and the fascist lying media may soon be exposed. I mean, just how long can they keep this scamdemic going?

It's close to two years now. Yet those bozos mentioned above keep trying to keep this scamdemic going. There can be no doubt about it that these liars have to be getting rich from this sham and scam in some way. Otherwise, why keep it going if there is nothing in it for them.

I guess that they will find it very hard one day soon when they are going to have to give up their fascist power and control over we the peasants, eh? How this scamdemic has been allowed to go on this far is beyond me. It's time for we the peasants to say enough already. It's time to end vaccine passports and the wearing of those clown masks once and for all. Works for me. ? 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, taxme said:

The premier of Alberta Jason Kenny just admitted that they have overstated Omnicron hospitalizations by 60%. Just what else has the rest of those bozo politicians and the media have been lying to us all this time? T

Not only is the hospitalization rate projection high, omicron hospitalizations last less than 48 hrs in the vast majority of cases. Intubation is at almost 0%

That's why La Turd is going full-Nazi to get the rest of Canada vaxxed. He needs to claim victory by vaxx or he will just end up being exposed as the demagogue that he is. 

The CDC has already admitted that the PCR tests are not accurate and have made false positives on people getting tested.

The Center for Disease Control, or "Center for Damage Control" as Big Pharma calls them, has been doing a lot of admitting lately but they're just scratching the surface. 

• Like 1

On 1/14/2022 at 1:08 PM, ironstone said:

"We Failed": Danish Newspaper Apologizes For Publishing Official COVID Narratives Without Questioning Them - Europe Reloaded

Every station is bombarding us with covid all the time. It's the new climate change?

I agree. We have all been told thousands of times and over and over and over again about this covid virus by our lying politicians and the lying media ad nauseam on TV pretty much every hour of every day. They both just cannot seem to get enough of trying to scare the hell of the gullible fools out there who will believe anything those liars tell them. 

Yes indeed, I have heard of this climate change virus. Apparently, it is supposed to be just as dangerous as the covid virus is supposed to be and that we must all now cut back on our reliance on fossil fuels.

Will I be needing a vaccine to protect me from this climate change virus? I would not want to catch this climate virus. It does sound very dangerous. Just wondering. ?

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Not only is the hospitalization rate projection high, omicron hospitalizations last less than 48 hrs in the vast majority of cases. Intubation is at almost 0%

That's why La Turd is going full-Nazi to get the rest of Canada vaxxed. He needs to claim victory by vaxx or he will just end up being exposed as the demagogue that he is. 

The Center for Disease Control, or "Center for Damage Control" as Big Pharma calls them, has been doing a lot of admitting lately but they're just scratching the surface. 

The big pharma globalists are in a state of panic these days as they are starting to see that their lies and bull chit are slowly being exposed. Only buffoons and useful idiots still believe in this scamdemic virus hoax. "La Turd" needs to be arrested, charged and thrown in jail for what this useful globalist idiot has done to we the peasants. The sadness that this turd has done to so many innocent people must never be forgotten or forgiven. 

This useful idiot turd believes that the globalists like him very much. But when, and if the globalist can get their great reset agenda 30 into fruition, the useful idiot Turd will be thrown aside like a pile of chit. 

The useful idiot turd is handing the rope to the globalists that they will use to hang the stupid fool with later. And that goes for all of the other traitor politicians, and to many people in the media, and the medical profession also. When one knows too much they have to go. That is how the globalists operate. They have no loyalty to anyone but themselves. Beware all you all traitors out there. Just my opinion of course. ?  

On 1/14/2022 at 1:08 PM, ironstone said:

"We Failed": Danish Newspaper Apologizes For Publishing Official COVID Narratives Without Questioning Them - Europe Reloaded

Every station is bombarding us with covid all the time. It's the new climate change?

This is what I told my son:

The world's richest people are, on average, in the target demographic for covid: old and with co-morbidities. They own the newspapers and TV stations, and they don't want to get covid. 

They'll use fear mongering and coercion to heartlessly convince the rest of the world to vaxx, even if they're putting other people's children at risk, just to save their own bacon. 

I'm looking at stats, not listening to CBC, to determine our course of action, and right now every single stat that's out there says that vaxing is not a realistic option for a 12 yr old.

At least the Danish and German papers are fessing up to salvage their reputation. Our own media knows that they don't have to. They can feed our peons shit sandwiches and tell them they're PBJs and only the ones with allergies will opt out on seconds. 

Edited by WestCanMan

On 1/14/2022 at 1:34 PM, taxme said:

The premier of Alberta Jason Kenny just admitted that they have overstated Omnicron hospitalizations by 60%.

Every province, every country has been doing this from the beginning.  Case counts, hospitalizations, ICU counts and deaths have all been overstated.

The problem is that the decisions to do lockdowns and other restrictions have been and continue to be, based on these exaggerations and lies.

• Like 1