Divisive Dems

8 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

OK, fine. I was being nice in that one instance, but in general I don't have much patience for people like you and it shows.

In all honesty though, I was hoping that you'd take a moment to get some information because as long as you're speaking from a position of complete ignorance, the level of discourse here will suffer. 

So wallowing in ignorance is all you need. Shocker. I recommend CNN and CBC. 

See that? I was nice again. That's twice now, and it's only the 12th. 

I don't care what you think so don't patronize me with your mealy mouthed diatribe of shit. 

You're like a pup with a toy. You won't let go until you have the do so say, or so you think. You suggest you are the top dog on here and no one should challenge you. Suck it up sunshine. Those days are gone now. 

14 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

I repeat:  literally every news outlet has ample criticism of Bidens withdrawal. The fact tyat you claim otherwise is bullshit. 

You were tasked with something that, according to your bloviation, should have been really easy; to find an example of the leftist news media accurately appraising the length and breadth of Biden's abject failure in Afghanistan.  

You failed miserably. 

As usual, the only thing that's backing your seemingly worthless opinion is your own normally worthless opinion.

Your claim that the election was stolen is bullshit.

I claim that the election may have been stolen and it's important to find out, and you need to understand that stonewalling is not a reasonable response to such a serious question. The Dems lied and broke laws to investigate the 2016 election and then they unilaterally declared that the 2020 election was fraud-free. Your support of their cause in both instances is duly noted but it's not something to be celebrated. 

Your claim that 23,000 illegal votes were cast in maricopa is bullshit.

I never claimed that 23,000 illegal votes were cast. You're lying, and no one's surprised.

Your claim that HCQ was covered up by the entire world just to spite trump is bullshit.

I never claimed that HCQ was covered up to spite Trump, I claimed that a holy war against HCQ came right out of the blue, rife with enough lies and disinformation to make the Dems and Big Pharma proud. I proved that, but you don't understand the nuance of that. I merely said that HCQ should have had a chance to go through proper trials, not that it was a guaranteed success which was buried. 

Your claim that anyone EXCEPT the Russians could have hacked Hillarys emails is bullshit.

My claim that Hillary's emails 'weren't necessarily hacked' is the exact same thing that Crowdstrike's lead investigator testified to in court, so it's not just 'my claim' it's the truth. I know that's not what you want to hear but I don't care. Suck it up, buttercup. Julian Assange also said that they were leaked and his record for accuracy is actually quite strong, especially by comparison to the people who say otherwise, like you and the law-breaking Dems who ran the witch hunt.

Maybe a more important question than "How did the incriminating emails find their way off of Hillary's server and into the light of day" is "Why did Hillary have an illegal server and why was there evidence of her illegal activity there along with classified information?" Too grown up for you? I don't care, this is an adult forum and your childish devotion to Hillary isn't a consideration here.

Your claim that the steele dossier alone was the reason Trumps campaign was investigated is bullshit.

I didn't claim that the Steele Dossier alone was the source of the collusion show trial, you're lying again. I said that it formed the bulk of the 'actual' [lol] evidence used in the FISA court to obtain warrants to spy against Trump's campaign, and that is 100% true. There were other lies, disinformation, and unrelated information used to polish the collusion pig but not nearly enough to fool a judge into supporting the Dems' criminal activity.

Your claim that bodycam footage would exonerate the cop who killed George Floyd was bullshit.

I never claimed that the bodycam footage 'exonerated' Chauvin - you're lying again. I correctly stated that the bodycam footage let all the wind out of the rioters sails because when people saw Floyd saying that he couldn't breathe when he was in the car by himself, they understood why Chauvin didn't believe the exact same claims while he was lying on the ground. Chauvin still killed Floyd, regardless of whether or not the leaked video changed people's perception of the event, just like the anonymous officers in Dallas killed Tony Timpa, but at least in Chauvin's case there was some justice in a court of law. 

All your deep state conspiracy nonsense is bullshit.  

Nothing that I say is bullshit - I'm not a leftist.

I don't use the term 'deep state' because to say that there's a 'deep state' is a grandiose claim which, even if true, would never be exposed because the 'too big to fail' rule which applies to certain banks definitely applies to the US government. 

I will say for absolute certain that the intelligence apparatus in the US operates in a very sketchy, often partisan manner and it's operators were caught engaging in criminal activity in this instance. You should acknowledge that, regardless of that fact that it makes you look stupid, because integrity is more important than intelligence. 

Literally everything I’ve seen you post on here is bullshit. But I believe that you religiously believe every word of it. 

Literally everything that you said in this post was just shown to be either a lie or outright stupidity. Sorry for not mincing words but you don't deserve any better.

So the Dems just passed some new federal voting rights laws. The most incredibly idiotic part is as follows:

"As The Daily Mail reports, the Freedom to Vote Act and John Lewis Voting Rights bill were snuck into an unrelated NASA bill and passed by the House. Both of these seek to strip states' independence to control their own laws as concerns voting and would prohibit any state from passing a law that required voters to verify their identity before casting a ballot."

NO VERIFICATION OF VOTER IDENTITY . In what universe can this possibly make sense?? The Dems want the hundreds of thousands streaming across the open southern border to be able to forever tip the balance in elections.

On 12/20/2021 at 1:00 PM, WestCanMan said:

In a recent Axios poll which surveyed 850 college students across the USA (not a huge sample size IMO but whatever) they found that young people who identify as Democrats are completely prejudiced against those who identify as Republicans.

Their poll found that:

71% wouldn't go on a date with a Republican    [31% of Republicans wouldn't date a Dem either]

41% would boycott the business of a Republican [7%]

37% wouldn't be friends with a Republican [5%]

30% wouldn't work for a Republican [7%].

The poll never asked whether violence against supporters of the other party was ok but by the numbers it seems like they probably should have.

This is the damage done by the Dems' constant lies about white people and police.

The majority of Dem politicians are hate/fear mongers who are quite happy to incite violence in order to get votes. There are even TV show hosts on MSNBC (Joy Reid) and CNN (Don Lemon) who are openly racist against white people now. 

Joe Biden proclaimed for all to hear that he was going to be a president for all Americans but he hasn't done a thing to tone down the racism on the Dems' 24 hr 'news' channels or from the members of his government. 

That's america for you, and apparently some Canadians as well.  Joe will never tamp down america's white supremacist bent.  Don't you worry your pretty little fragile white self about it.

17 hours ago, H B Lowrey said:

Joe will never tamp down america's white supremacist bent. 

Why would Joe do that? It all adds to the division which the Dems have been stoking all these years, and the real white supremacists are Dems. 

Hillary Clinton called Sen Byrd, a former rand wizard of the kkk, a mentor and she graciously accepted the Maragret Sanger award. Sanger is like the mother of abortion and one of the most disgusting racists in America's history. 

Don't you worry your pretty little fragile white self about it.

Grow up.

59 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Why would Joe do that? It all adds to the division which the Dems have been stoking all these years, and the real white supremacists are Dems. 

Hillary Clinton called Sen Byrd, a former rand wizard of the kkk, a mentor and she graciously accepted the Maragret Sanger award. Sanger is like the mother of abortion and one of the most disgusting racists in America's history. 

Grow up.

Sure, the Dems did all that by themselves.  Did you hear Mitch McConnell today?  "African Americans" ain't Americans.  Sometimes they just say the quiet part out loud.

1 minute ago, H B Lowrey said:

Sure, the Dems did all that by themselves. 

Yes, the Dems have been working extremely hard to create racial division. 

Did you hear Mitch McConnell today?  "African Americans" ain't Americans.  Sometimes they just say the quiet part out loud.

Link?

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Yes, the Dems have been working extremely hard to create racial division. 

Link?

No, america has done that, america, not half of america.

Search challenged?  No worries:

Mitch McConnell Comments Comparing 'African Americans' and 'Americans' Spark Outrage (msn.com)

Now you can attempt to spin him out of what he said.

8 minutes ago, H B Lowrey said:

No, america has done that, america, not half of america.

Search challenged?  No worries:

Mitch McConnell Comments Comparing 'African Americans' and 'Americans' Spark Outrage (msn.com)

Now you can attempt to spin him out of what he said.

He may have omitted the word 'other' from a speech, but if he did it's not in your video, and it's not what you're making it out to be. 

The sky isn't falling...

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/20/2021 at 1:00 PM, WestCanMan said:

In a recent Axios poll which surveyed 850 college students across the USA (not a huge sample size IMO but whatever) they found that young people who identify as Democrats are completely prejudiced against those who identify as Republicans.

This is the damage done by the Dems' constant lies about white people and police.

Voters Of Tomorrow
(The Second Coming)
"Take the wheel. You're
ready!!!"

On 1/13/2022 at 10:30 AM, WestCanMan said:

I claim that the election may have been stolen and it's important to find out, and you need to understand that stonewalling is not a reasonable response to such a serious question.

Stating the facts is hardly "stonewalling".....

Hardly a day goes by where the Republicans and their mouthpieces aren’t fanning the flames of white nationalism or getting caught with white nationalist ties, promoting racist tropes like “population replacement theory” or claiming that acknowledging racism is “anti-white”   Just look at all their hysteria over a black female USSC judge and made-up boogeymen like “critical race theory”. And look how they’re falling all over themselves to ban books from libraries and outlaw any teaching about racism in school, putting cameras in classrooms so that conservative activists can monitor teachers for “subversive” teaching about race. The Republicans  are trying to pass a bill right now that would require any history lesson to be “patriotic”  and must not portray USA “negatively” or teach “divisive concepts”. That’s straight out of the fascist playbook and something you’d expect to hear from a dictatorship or Communist China. 

From just recent headlines alone  

Texas GOP gubernatorial candidate says he won’t fire staffer tied to white nationalist movement

https://www.texastribune.org/2022/01/20/don-huffines-staffer-white-nationalist-ties/amp/

Tucker Carlson Claims Biden White House ‘Hates’ White Americans Who Overdose on Opioids

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/tucker-carlson-claims-biden-white-041753242.html

GOP state House candidate spreads white supremacist comments in Facebook video

During a Facebook live video Tuesday, Mellissa Carone, a Republican candidate running for the state House in 2022 who is known for testifying to state lawmakers alongside Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani last year, said that public schools and the government are trying to “eliminate” white people in America

https://www.metrotimes.com/detroit/gop-state-house-candidate-spreads-white-supremacist-comments-in-facebook-video/Content?oid=28799254&media=AMP+HTML

US conservatives linked to rich donors wage campaign to ban books from schools

Conservative groups across the US, often linked to deep-pocketed rightwing donors, are carrying out a campaign to ban books from school libraries, often focused on works that address race, LGBTQ issues or marginalized communities.

Literature has already been removed from schools in Texas, Pennsylvania, Utah, Virginia and Wyoming. Librarians and teachers warn the trend is on the increase, as groups backed by wealthy Republican donors use centrally drawn up tactics and messaging to harangue school districts into removing certain texts.

In October, the Texas state representative Matt Krause sent a list of 850 books to school districts, asking that they report how many copies they have of each title and how much had been spent on those books.…

n Pennsylvania, the Central York school board banned a long list of books, almost entirely titles by, or about, people of color, including books by Jacqueline Woodson, Ijeoma Oluo and Ibram X Kendi, and children’s titles about Rosa Parks and Martin Luther King Jr. “Let’s just call it what it is – every author on that list is a Black voice,” one teacher told the York Dispatch.

Four high schools in Utah’s Canyons school district removed copies of at least nine books, the Deseret News reported, including Gender Queer by Maia Kobabe; the Bluest Eye, a book by the Pulitzer winner Toni Morrison that addresses racial and gender oppression; and Out of Darkness by Ashley Hope Perez, a story about romance in a racially divided 1930s Texas.

Groups purporting to be “grassroots” efforts have frequently led the charge, petitioning school boards or elected officials to remove certain books. Though some of these organizations present themselves as a local effort that sprang up around groups of parents united behind a cause, many of the groups involved in banning books are in fact linked, and backed by influential conservative donors.

Most of the books relate to race or gender equality, at a time when some Republicans are mounting an effort to prevent teaching on race in schools by launching a loud campaign against critical race theory, an academic discipline that examines the ways in which racism operates in US laws and society.

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

Hardly a day goes by where the Republicans and their mouthpieces aren’t fanning the flames of white nationalism or getting caught with white nationalist ties, promoting racist tropes like “population replacement theory” or claiming that acknowledging racism is “anti-white”   Just look at all their hysteria over a black female USSC judge and made-up boogeymen like “critical race theory”. And look how they’re falling all over themselves to ban books from libraries and outlaw any teaching about racism in school, putting cameras in classrooms so that conservative activists can monitor teachers for “subversive” teaching about race.

No doubt.

Their preference would be Texass-style History textbooks.

Messing With Texas Textbooks
Texas' New Public School Textbooks Promote Climate Change Denial and Downplay Segregation
How Texas is whitewashing Civil War history
How Texas Teaches History
Textbook passage referring to slaves as 'workers' prompts outcry

2 hours ago, Phoenix68 said:

Wow, you have one mouthpiece who keeps saying the same things. 

13 hours ago, Phoenix68 said:

I always wondered where you Idaho Aryans were hiding-out.

The only "division" that occurred, was when the Dems' White-trash auxiliary FINALLY split for the Republican Party.

16 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

? You're broken. You need to leave your mom's basement and get some fresh air. 

Too-many big-words, for you, huh, Goober?

On 12/21/2021 at 4:35 PM, WestCanMan said:

I can't tell you how sick I am of racist leftists. I hate leftists with a passion.

.....And, we're tired of dragging "conservatives".....kicking and screaming....into the Future.

conservative: 
: believing in the value of established and traditional practices in politics and society
: not liking or accepting changes or new ideas
liberal: 
: believing that government should be active in supporting social and political change
: not opposed to new ideas or ways of behaving that are not traditional or widely accepted
progressive:
 : moving forward: happening or developing gradually over a period of time
: using or interested in new or modern ideas especially in politics and education

https://www.merriam-webster.com/

2 hours ago, Phoenix68 said:

.....And, we're tired of dragging "conservatives".....kicking and screaming....into the Future.

conservative: 
: believing in the value of established and traditional practices in politics and society
: not liking or accepting changes or new ideas
liberal: 
: believing that government should be active in supporting social and political change
: not opposed to new ideas or ways of behaving that are not traditional or widely accepted
progressive:
 : moving forward: happening or developing gradually over a period of time
: using or interested in new or modern ideas especially in politics and education

https://www.merriam-webster.com/

Look up bullshit next time, or useful idiot, or stooge.

I'll tell you in advance, that's not a tiny mirror beside them. You're seeing the same picture that everyone else sees. (I hate to belabour the point, but I know that I have to explain everything to you in detail... it's your picture)