Divisive Dems

44 minutes ago, Colin Norris said:

Really? GWB flew over NO and blurted how the mayor was doing a good job. 

That helped. 

Don't be so arrogant to think most white republicans arent racist. They are the one group who benefit from it and perpetuate it. 

Lol...like I've said before.

What horse shit. Your first sentence is nonsense and the rest is an opinion...and a very uneducated opinion at that.

The Republicans are a lot of things. Racist is none of them. You can't name a single racist policy the Republicans have enacted...can you.

1 hour ago, Colin Norris said:

Really? GWB flew over NO and blurted how the mayor was doing a good job. 

That helped. 

Don't be so arrogant to think most white republicans arent racist. They are the one group who benefit from it and perpetuate it. 

Is that most registered Republicans or do you also include most white people that voted for Trump? 

Hey, what about the larger number of blacks and latinos(that's latinx in your language) that voted for Trump in 2020. Are they racist too?

5 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You had to call me names just to support your own lies, so pathetic.

Kamala Harris's rioter/looter bail fund. Nice. Revolving door for felons. 

@Colin Norris

Hey Colin, remember when you said that I was a liar for suggesting that the Dems supported rioting?

Are you a man or a mouse, Colin? C'mon, squeak up! Is Kamala a Dem? Was the woman who called CHAZ "The Summer of Love" a Dem? 

....... crickets

• Like 2

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

@Colin Norris

Hey Colin, remember when you said that I was a liar for suggesting that the Dems supported rioting?

Are you a man or a mouse, Colin? C'mon, squeak up! Is Kamala a Dem? Was the woman who called CHAZ "The Summer of Love" a Dem? 

....... crickets

At no time has she ever advocated violence etc.  That's what you implied so let's get that straight. Supporting their rights doesn't not include other violent acts. 

Are you a fool or just ignorant? 

You seem to have a paranoia about me. Your petulance is showing. 

3 hours ago, ironstone said:

Is that most registered Republicans or do you also include most white people that voted for Trump? 

Yes. 

Hey, what about the larger number of blacks and latinos(that's latinx in your language)

That's not my language smart arse, It's yours. 

that voted for Trump in 2020. Are they racist too?

I can't speak on behalf of those but I did mention white republicans which narrowed it down. 

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Lol...like I've said before.

What horse shit. Your first sentence is nonsense and the rest is an opinion...and a very uneducated opinion at that.

The Republicans are a lot of things. Racist is none of them. You can't name a single racist policy the Republicans have enacted...can you.

Youll eat your words by the time I have finished with you. Do some research before you attack me with your ignorance. 

https://www-newyorker-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/the-republican-party-racial-hypocrisy-and-the-1619-project/amp?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQKKAFQArABIIACAw%3D%3D#aoh=16419542326255&csi=1&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.newyorker.com%2Fnews%2Fdaily-comment%2Fthe-republican-party-racial-hypocrisy-and-the-1619-project

4 minutes ago, Colin Norris said:

Hilarious...

A New Yorker opinion piece that warps reality in the extreme.

"Many fine people on both sides"

This and the comments of a black Republican...is your proof that Republicans are racist?

Fuckin' hilarious...

7 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Hilarious...

A New Yorker opinion piece that warps reality in the extreme.

"Many fine people on both sides"

This and the comments of a black Republican...is your proof that Republicans are racist?

Fuckin' hilarious...

I didn't see that coming but then again, you are a liar. 

Here's what you said

You can't name a single racist policy the Republicans have enacted...can you

would you like to apologise or slide back into you lying burrow hoping I didn't notice. Not so hilarious now smart arse. 

1 minute ago, Colin Norris said:

I didn't see that coming but then again, you are a liar. 

Here's what you said

You can't name a single racist policy the Republicans have enacted...can you

would you like to apologise or slide back into you lying burrow hoping I didn't notice. Not so hilarious now smart arse. 

No. You have failed to prove anything but you're own hatred and desperation. 

Look...I can only imagine the pain and anguish you must be living with, that could make an assumed reasonable person, to actually believe such obvious BS.

What pushed you to such depths?

10 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

No. You have failed to prove anything but you're own hatred and desperation. 

If you interpret facts as hate and desperation, knock yourself out. Ignorance is your problem. 

Look...I can only imagine the pain and anguish you must be living with, that could make an assumed reasonable person, to actually believe such obvious BS.

You sound like a classic godbotherer. They always say their opponents are angry etc. Whilst they reflect they are perfectly calm and comfortable about repeating bullshit. It's not the case. Its a very poor rebuttal to think anyone's opinion is a sign.of anger. I do know that your argument has exhausted simply by you suggesting that. 

Stick with your filthy bible. 

10 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

What pushed you to such depths?

22 minutes ago, Charles Anthony said:

Folks, 

Please stay on topic.  Avoid thread derailment. 

It's hard to stay on topic when they deliberately deflect because their argument is  getting smashed. 

Have a look at how he suggested how angry I appear. What rubbish.  I have him cornered  and he changed the subject.  

Tell him to stay on topic or don't try to be clever. 

17 hours ago, Colin Norris said:

At no time has she ever advocated violence etc.  That's what you implied so let's get that straight. Supporting their rights doesn't not include other violent acts. 

Ohhhhh Colin, Colin, Colin. 

1) Trump didn't ask anyone for violence either, so by your ultra-low standard (probably normal to you) you need to STFU about Trump on Jan 6th.

2) On the one day of rioting by people who could in any way be considered to be GOP supporters, Trump sent tweets and videos asking for peace, starting within 30 minutes of the first gate being breached.

3) By contrast, Dems never asked for peace during years of protest. They only provided vocal support and downplayed the carnage from the rioters. If you think that they did ask for peace  and condemn the rioting then provide some links.

4) I can show you proof that Trump sent out messages to stop the riots on Jan 6th, but you know that, so you're going to steer clear of that, aren't you?

I'll put it here anyways, to emphasize your stupidity, lying and hypocrisy:

First rioter entered Capitol at 2:12, Trump sent out a tweet at 2:38, [that's 26 minutes later, put your socks back on] saying "Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!" 26 minutes, not "hours", as members of the lamestream media are reporting.

FWIW, the first gate was breached at 12:53, Trump's first tweet for peace was 1hr 45 mins after the very first temporary fence was breached. 

Trump also sent out a tweet saying this: "I am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful. No violence! Remember, WE are the Party of Law & Order – respect the Law and our great men and women in Blue. Thank you!"

So you can plainly see that Trump both condemns violence and asks for peace. This is important in a healthy democracy.

5) It's absolutely certain that Kamala's message did support rioting, looting and arson because she showed nothing less than 100% blanket approval and support for everyone involved in her cherished demonstrations. By contrast, Trump sent out messages and videos clearly showing support for peace only, and against criminal activity. That is probably quite nuanced for you, so I'll repeat it thusly, for you only: "Trump sayed good things about peace, bad things about riots".There's not a single rioter, looter, arsonist or violent attacker who watched Kamala's message and felt like they weren't loved and appreciated.

Similarly, Michelle Obama focused her speech on anger, and staying angry, which, during riot season, is a clear dog whistle to people who are actually quite less than dogs. E.g., the kinds of people that Rittenhouse shot: a pedo, a woman beater and one other Dem-type felon but I can't remember what his rap sheet included. 

Awww. Wipe that stuff off your top lip and apologize now. Gross. 

10 hours ago, Colin Norris said:

It's hard to stay on topic when they deliberately deflect because their argument is  getting smashed. 

Have a look at how he suggested how angry I appear. What rubbish.  I have him cornered  and he changed the subject.  

Tell him to stay on topic or don't try to be clever. 

No offense, but you remind me of the former Iraqi Information Minister. The guy that claimed to the end that the Iraqi army was defeating the US led coalition hands down.

Back to the topic at hand, the Dems and their far left policies are currently the reason for the US swirling around the toilet bowl. It's not irreversible yet to be fair. I can say that this wouldn't be happening under skirt chasing Bill Clinton.

11 minutes ago, ironstone said:

No offense, but you remind me of the former Iraqi Information Minister. The guy that claimed to the end that the Iraqi army was defeating the US led coalition hands down.

Back to the topic at hand, the Dems and their far left policies are currently the reason for the US swirling around the toilet bowl. It's not irreversible yet to be fair. I can say that this wouldn't be happening under skirt chasing Bill Clinton.

You're entitled to you opinion, ignorant as it is, but it's not my fault you are wrong. 

I suggest you stick with your religious beliefs and let the debate stay on track. 

30 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Ohhhhh Colin, Colin, Colin. 

1) Trump didn't ask anyone for violence either, so by your ultra-low standard (probably normal to you) you need to STFU about Trump on Jan 6th.

2) On the one day of rioting by people who could in any way be considered to be GOP supporters, Trump sent tweets and videos asking for peace, starting within 30 minutes of the first gate being breached.

3) By contrast, Dems never asked for peace during years of protest. They only provided vocal support and downplayed the carnage from the rioters. If you think that they did ask for peace  and condemn the rioting then provide some links.

4) I can show you proof that Trump sent out messages to stop the riots on Jan 6th, but you know that, so you're going to steer clear of that, aren't you?

I'll put it here anyways, to emphasize your stupidity, lying and hypocrisy:

First rioter entered Capitol at 2:12, Trump sent out a tweet at 2:38, [that's 26 minutes later, put your socks back on] saying "Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!" 26 minutes, not "hours", as members of the lamestream media are reporting.

FWIW, the first gate was breached at 12:53, Trump's first tweet for peace was 1hr 45 mins after the very first temporary fence was breached. 

Trump also sent out a tweet saying this: "I am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful. No violence! Remember, WE are the Party of Law & Order – respect the Law and our great men and women in Blue. Thank you!"

So you can plainly see that Trump both condemns violence and asks for peace. This is important in a healthy democracy.

5) It's absolutely certain that Kamala's message did support rioting, looting and arson because she showed nothing less than 100% blanket approval and support for everyone involved in her cherished demonstrations. By contrast, Trump sent out messages and videos clearly showing support for peace only, and against criminal activity. That is probably quite nuanced for you, so I'll repeat it thusly, for you only: "Trump sayed good things about peace, bad things about riots".There's not a single rioter, looter, arsonist or violent attacker who watched Kamala's message and felt like they weren't loved and appreciated.

Similarly, Michelle Obama focused her speech on anger, and staying angry, which, during riot season, is a clear dog whistle to people who are actually quite less than dogs. E.g., the kinds of people that Rittenhouse shot: a pedo, a woman beater and one other Dem-type felon but I can't remember what his rap sheet included. 

Awww. Wipe that stuff off your top lip and apologize now. Gross. 

Your mills and boon novel would  be appreciated by the brain dead  fools who worship idiots. 

Nothing will change the fact it was an attempt to destroy democracy by a wannabe dictator who you supported. You can spin it how you like but you don't fool me. 

Have another go. 

9 minutes ago, Colin Norris said:

Your mills and boon novel would  be appreciated by the brain dead  fools who worship idiots. 

Nothing will change the fact it was an attempt to destroy democracy by a wannabe dictator who you supported. You can spin it how you like but you don't fool me. 

Have another go. 

That wasn't long enough to be a novel by most people's standards but congrats for doing all of that reading, I guess. 

And FYI I'm not trying to fool you Colin or you wouldn't have noticed. I just wrote that for your edification. Surely you must have learned at least something there because you didn't dare to question my facts, you just spewed sandbox insults. Again, some kudos are in order. 

I'm a nice guy, so I'm gonna give you some info to help spare you some embarrassment in the future. Check out sites like wiki after you watch your favourite 'news' program, just to make sure that you're not regurgitating propaganda when you think you're discussing facts. 

Class dismissed. 

5 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

That wasn't long enough to be a novel by most people's standards but congrats for doing all of that reading, I guess. 

And FYI I'm not trying to fool you Colin or you wouldn't have noticed. I just wrote that for your edification. Surely you must have learned at least something there because you didn't dare to question my facts, you just spewed sandbox insults. Again, some kudos are in order. 

I'm a nice guy, so I'm gonna give you some info to help spare you some embarrassment in the future. Check out sites like wiki after you watch your favourite 'news' program, just to make sure that you're not regurgitating propaganda when you think you're discussing facts. 

Class dismissed. 

Your self assessment of you character is open for discussion. I disagree entirely. Thank you for you advice but it is excess to my requirements. 

44 minutes ago, Colin Norris said:

Your self assessment of you character is open for discussion. I disagree entirely.

OK, fine. I was being nice in that one instance, but in general I don't have much patience for people like you and it shows.

In all honesty though, I was hoping that you'd take a moment to get some information because as long as you're speaking from a position of complete ignorance, the level of discourse here will suffer. 

Thank you for you advice but it is excess to my requirements. 

So wallowing in ignorance is all you need. Shocker. I recommend CNN and CBC. 

See that? I was nice again. That's twice now, and it's only the 12th. 

On 1/10/2022 at 7:05 PM, WestCanMan said:

Find some actual, accurate criticism from one of your leftist sources then. 

Not something that says: "Aw shucks, this wasn't perfect but it was mostly Trump's fault."

Like I said before, if you knew that something there was bullshit you'd be on cloud nine right now crowing about it, you wouldn't be making your usual unsubstantiated accusations. Go fish Beave.

I repeat:  literally every news outlet has ample criticism of Bidens withdrawal. The fact tyat you claim otherwise is bullshit. 

Your claim that the election was stolen is bullshit. Your claim that 23,000 illegal votes were cast in maricopa is bullshit. Your claim that HCQ was covered up by the entire world just to spite trump is bullshit. Your claim that anyone EXCEPT the Russians could have hacked Hillarys emails is bullshit. Your claim that the steele dossier alone was the reason Trumps campaign was investigated is bullshit. Your claim that bodycam footage would exonerate the cop who killed George Floyd was bullshit.All your deep state conspiracy nonsense is bullshit.  Literally everything I’ve seen you post on here is bullshit. But I believe that you religiously believe every word of it.