Rebel Media reports Trudeau's bodyguards assaulted and manhandled one of their reporters without cause

Is Canada becoming more like Venezuela, Russia, North Korea, or Communist China?  According to Rebel Media they won a court case that allowed them to have a reporter at Trudeau's media briefings and ask a question.   The reporter was trying to get to ask Trudeau a question as he was arriving someplace for a Christmas party.  But they said Trudeau's bodyguards assaulted one of their reporters out of blue and they said the police refuse to take action.  They are taking it to court.  But if this is true, this does not bode well and gives credence to our claim that Canada is losing it's freedoms and heading in the direction of a Marxist state.   Sad

They appear to push him around and manhandle him, pushing him up against a wall on a public sidewalk.

Here is the video of it:

SHOCKING: Rebel News journalist ASSAULTED by Trudeau's bodyguards - Rebel News

Edited by blackbird
  • Like 2

Is this true?  Do you have a link?

I ask because I know most of his bodyguards and sniper detail quit a few months ago over the vax mandates.  They quit and formed Mounties4Freedom.

If true, it must be the new group of bodyguards, I'm sure Trudeau would have hired others that were more obedient after the old ones quit.

Edited by Goddess

• blackbird changed the title to Rebel Media reports Trudeau's bodyguards assaulted and manhandled one of their reporters without cause
2 hours ago, Goddess said:

Is this true?  Do you have a link?

I ask because I know most of his bodyguards and sniper detail quit a few months ago over the vax mandates.  They quit and formed Mounties4Freedom.

If true, it must be the new group of bodyguards, I'm sure Trudeau would have hired others that were more obedient after the old ones quit.

I added the link to the initial posting.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

Of course... we are North Korea... we are Venezuela... we are Stalin.... other comparisons... zzzzz

Of course... if Trump's security detail did that to Jim Acosta.... it would be "the end of democracy".... MH would be reporting on large sections of the sky falling... zzzzz

• Thanks 2

Leftists are ok with reporters from Rebel News getting the beats because they don't like to hear what the Rebel News has to say, even though it's true. 

Leftists only care about the news agencies that give them their favourite lies, like CTV, CNN, MSNBC and AP (thanks for that last one Beave). 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

In other news, press freedom is good for The Goose but not The Gander.  Also - give to The Rebel Patreon because - MY GOD CANADA IS COMMUNIST LIKE NORTH KOREA...  

All you people who love just saying XYZ is Communist, or Nazi belong in the House of Commons with the other folks who love to listen to themselves....

https://www.canadaland.com/barred-from-rebel-media-conference/

"It is private property and if you attend you will be trespassing."

27 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

In other news, press freedom is good for The Goose but not The Gander.  Also - give to The Rebel Patreon because - MY GOD CANADA IS COMMUNIST LIKE NORTH KOREA...  

All you people who love just saying XYZ is Communist, or Nazi belong in the House of Commons with the other folks who love to listen to themselves....

1) Who cares bout Canadaland? They seem like CTV Jr. 

2) They referenced a tweet but the link goes to: "Hmm...this page doesn’t exist. Try searching for something else."

3) Private events are allowed in Canada

4) They said this:

Rebel Live will be an eight-hour-long event featuring speakers like Jordan Peterson, Gavin McInnes, Doug Ford, and, to lend an air of credibility, former finance minister Joe Oliver. 

Are they retarded? Is there suddenly something wrong with Jordan Petersen? "Y cant he just use small words that we no and say things that we like? They don't have to be true." - Canadaland

Yeah, we already know that you're completely happy with Trudeau's scandals, his media buyouts, his unconstitutional control over the AG, etc. That doesn't make it ok though, it's just a reflection on you. 

• Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

1. we already know that you're completely happy with Trudeau's scandals, his media buyouts,
2. it's just a reflection on you. 
Are you OK with the neo-Gestapo? 

1. Find something on here that shows me supporting Trudeau.  There is no media buyout, learn what words mean.
2. No your cognitive misfires... I don't like Trudeau for the Conservatillionth time...
3. Oh FFS.  Stop wetting your pants... People used to call Bush and Harper Nazis and Trudeau a Commie... just take a breath.  Learn to use more accurate words, I don't know.  Stop hyperventilating.  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Find something on here that shows me supporting Trudeau.  There is no media buyout, learn what words mean.

By pretending that Trudeau isn't exercising an authoritarian level of control over the judiciary and the media you're supporting him. Trudeau gave $1.4B to media corps here and it's a secret who got a lot of it. 

Buyout is when you acquire a controlling interest in something, like Trudeau did with our media. Learn what words mean. 

2. No your cognitive misfires... I don't like Trudeau for the Conservatillionth time...

Right. And you don't like fake news either. I get it.

3. Oh FFS.  Stop wetting your pants... People used to call Bush and Harper Nazis and Trudeau a Commie... just take a breath.  Learn to use more accurate words, I don't know.  Stop hyperventilating.  

Bush and Harper didn't assume control of the media or the judiciary. Take a second to realize the significance of that. Learn to understand what words mean. Stop leftarding. 

Edited by WestCanMan

18 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

1.By pretending that Trudeau isn't exercising an authoritarian level of control over the judiciary and the media you're supporting him.

2. Trudeau gave $1.4B to media corps here and it's a secret who got a lot of it. 

3. Buyout is when you acquire a controlling interest in something, like Trudeau did with our media. Learn what words mean. 

4. Bush and Harper didn't assume control of the media or the judiciary. Take a second to realize the significance of that. Learn to understand what words mean. Stop leftarding. 

1. So by pointing out that Trudeau isn't actually a dictator I am supporting him.  My God, you are a kool-aid drinker.  Do you know how that sounds.  
2. The National Post got it too - are they soft on Trudeau ?
3. 'Controlling Interest' has a very specific meaning and the government does not have that, or they would have squelched stories from the G&M and National Post that made the Liberals look bad.
4. Neither did Trudeau.

These are the posts of a hyperventilating teenager.  'By not calling Trudeau a dictator you are supporting him' ... 

Why do you come to a site to discuss politics when you think the person who won the election should effectively be removed by force ?  If I thought we were actually under a dictatorship I would be taking action, not going on a website to tell Michael Hardner he's a bad man...

• Like 1

Nobody should be surprised by this action. Rebel News actually asks very difficult and uncomfortable questions to our government officials and they do not take kindly to it. Rebel News reporters get targeted by law enforcement quite often from what I've seen. Check out the videos on Rumble anytime they cover some kind of hostile protest. Rebel News reporters often get assaulted by the usual suspects, left wind nutjobs that are wholly incapable of calm , rational discussions.

So we mustn't call dear Trudeau a dictator but we know he does clearly want to exert more control over the media. Remember the Trudeau government proposing this?

Trudeau Minister Proposes Forcing News Websites to Have Govt Licence (breitbart.com)

How about C-10? Talk about wanting to gain total control of the narrative!

Justin Trudeau Passes Bill C-10 to Regulate Social Media Programming, Streaming | the deep dive

Paying already Liberal friendly media? Yet more control.

Which media were included in Trudeau’s $10 million top-up fund (canadaland.com)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

20 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

"It is private property and if you attend you will be trespassing."

Here is what MediaBiasFactCheck says about Canadaland news"

"These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias.  They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes.  These sources are generally trustworthy for information, but may require further investigation. See all Left-Center sources."   -  Canadaland - Media Bias/Fact Check (mediabiasfactcheck.com)

So why would any conservative group who wish to have a closed conference with other like-minded groups allow a liberal left wing propaganda outfit into it's meeting?  The Rebel Media and their associates are not the government and are not required to open their private associations to liberal left antagonists.  The government, Trudeau and Liberals, are accountable to the people who elected them, not private organizations who report on the government.

Edited by blackbird
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. So by pointing out that Trudeau isn't actually a dictator I am supporting him.  My God, you are a kool-aid drinker.  Do you know how that sounds.  
2. The National Post got it too - are they soft on Trudeau ?
3. 'Controlling Interest' has a very specific meaning and the government does not have that, or they would have squelched stories from the G&M and National Post that made the Liberals look bad.
4. Neither did Trudeau.

1) Yes, you are supporting him. He's a serial scammer and he's exerting undue control over the media and the judiciary. He's going for more control over social media all the time. His gestapo are even beating people up for getting too close.

And don't act like it's no big deal either. If Trump's secret service did that to Jim Acosta it would have been national news for months. 

The media skewered Harper for 3 years because of $90K Duffygate, which turned out to be duffynothingburger. SNC Lavalin is only 2 years old if you can believe it. 2019. When was the last time you heard about SNC Lavalin on CTV or CBC? When was the last time CTV or CBC said "Michel Fournier"? FYI Trudeau created a law which was solely intended to benefit the company that bribed Michel Fournier to get a bridge contract. Trudeau is limiting the investigations into his corruption. The WE scandal was even more recent. His mom received $300K from WE and approximately $140K in expenses from them. That's a lot of expenses for public speaking, don't you think? How much does it cost to fly an old whore around and get her some hotel rooms. She probably stays in other people's rooms for free anyways. 

2) Who got the money MH? Show me the list of who got how much of the $1.4B that Trudeau gifted them. If you don't have that then you don't have a point at all - you're just running cover. 

3) You might think that the government doesn't have controlling interest, but then you'd be wrong. Trudeau f'd up absolutely every aspect of fighting covid for the entire 2 years and you never heard a single bad word about a single thing that he did. He had to poach vaccines from the 3rd world charity pool ffs, most Canadians still have no clue. 

4) Your answer is unsupported by facts MH. You haven't said an effective word in defence of any of your arguments. 

These are the posts of a hyperventilating teenager. 

You have no facts so you resort to insults. That's the hallmark of leftist politics, but you pretend to be a conservative lol.

'By not calling Trudeau a dictator you are supporting him' ... 

By not acknowledging the serious drift of Canadian politics towards authoritarianism you're supporting it.

Why do you come to a site to discuss politics when you think the person who won the election should effectively be removed by force ? 

I never advocated for force against Trudeau, I just pointed out the exasperating level of stupidity of the Canadians who keep on electing him. 

If I thought we were actually under a dictatorship I would be taking action, not going on a website to tell Michael Hardner he's a bad man...

Nothing gets done without consensus. You can attack the gov't yourself if you want, but it will be called terrorism. 

• Thanks 2

On 12/18/2021 at 8:16 PM, Michael Hardner said:

Breaching a security perimeter is not allowed. If these illiterate dokts at The Rebel follow the law though, they won't have butthurt videos to post to beg for money.

I guess we watched different videos, RCMP did nothing while they were waiting for the cars to show up, they had plenty of time to clear the area but failed to do so ... as for breaching the security perimeter it's to late to clear it when the cars show up..., i can see other people not that far away, some of which where videoing the whole thing, i don't recall them just telling rebel guys hey guys back up instead they manhandle them...and while i don't have much love for the rebel either, it really did not have to turn into a scuffle...thats exactly what the rebel was looking for...