Trudeau’s Twisted Priorities

Trudeau’s top priorities are reconciliation and climate change.  Do most Canadians think these are the most important concerns Canadians face?  How about the cost of housing, food, and transportation?  Trudeau wants to tax the hell out of Canadians to make reparations to which taxpayers never agreed.  He wants to spend billions of Canadians’ hard earned tax dollars to subsidize “green” projects that produce hardly any power.  Can we get a leader who cares about opportunity and cost of living? 

https://apple.news/AezoZYHjqRQaYkJPL8bcZxA

Edited by Zeitgeist

Those are NOT top issues for me.  Lack of military spending and fiscal prudence are my issues.  I don't know if Canadians really believe in the climate nonsense or not.  Cost of living is a result of bad banking policy the world over, where central governments print money to prime pump the economy.  Get rid of the Federal Reserve and Bank of Canada.  Don't let banks lend out 10 times what they have in reserve.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

Trudeau’s top priorities are reconciliation and climate change.   

Both are issues that gasbag Trudeau can 'virtue signal' to other gasbag pseudo intellectuals.

Lots of taxpayer $'s spent, nothing to show for it except hardship and discomfort in the resource sector, and the withdrawal of investment.

Native issues . . . . . surf's up.

• Like 2

Transparency or the lack thereof will always trump every other issue.  How on Earth can we effectively managed anything properly in the environment of secrecy that permeates our governance?  It's like driving around blindfolded. 

Edited by eyeball

My landlord told me the condo I reside in, in Montreal, which is in a developing neighborhood, not even downtown or quite a high standing, is going to be sold for 421K. It is two bedrooms. 850 square foot.

The pig bought it for 250K three years ago.

He rents it to us for 1500 a month. If we were to buy it, it would be around 2500 a month for just the mortgage.

This is the top priority. If I don't get proper housing or a semblance of affordability, what exactly makes me to be willing to put in the effort to work/add value to our system/collectivity if it's all going to be stolen by greedy banks, governments and current landowners?

What do I have to lose to pop the bubble and destroy the wealth accumulated by Liberals and all those greedy f**ks who think housing is an investment, not a right?

So do millions of young Canadians like me.  Social cohesion comes from affordability of things. Hope.

There is none with our current government/system.

This is a serious threat.

Edited by QuebecOverCanada
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

My landlord told me the condo I reside in, in Montreal, which is in a developing neighborhood, not even downtown or quite a high standing, is going to be sold for 421K. It is two bedrooms. 850 square foot.

The pig bought it for 250K three years ago.

He rents it to us for 1500 a month. If we were to buy it, it would be around 2500 a month for just the mortgage.

This is the top priority. If I don't get proper housing or a semblance of affordability, what exactly makes me to be willing to put in the effort to work/add value to our system/collectivity if it's all going to be stolen by greedy banks, governments and current landowners?

What do I have to lose to pop the bubble and destroy the wealth accumulated by Liberals and all those greedy f**ks who think housing is an investment, not a right?

So do millions of young Canadians like me.  Social cohesion comes from affordability of things. Hope.

There is none with our current government/system.

This is a serious threat.

Dude if you pay 1500 for 850 Square feet in a "developing neighborhood " your top priority should be to learn how to research things  and nothing to do with politics because you're getting ripped off. As for 2500 a month for a 420k mortgage (or around 350k after down payment) then maybe stop worrying about those other "greedy fucks" and get yourself a better job or at least improve your credit so you can get s better rate

Edited by SkyHigh

1 hour ago, SkyHigh said:

Dude if you pay 1500 for 850 Square feet in a "developing neighborhood " your top priority should be to learn how to research things  and nothing to do with politics because you're getting ripped off. As for 2500 a month for a 420k mortgage (or around 350k after down payment) then maybe stop worrying about those other "greedy fucks" and get yourself a better job or at least improve your credit so you can get s better rate

Lol. Look at the current prices for housing everywhere. Get out the basement you retired retarded boomer, and see what is left.

22 hours ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

Lol. Look at the current prices for housing everywhere. Get out the basement you retired retarded boomer, and see what is left.

Boomer? Dude im in my mid 30s and own a duplex on the plateau. My rental unit is just shy of 1200 square feet and I charge 950$ which by the way is more than 50% of my mortgage. So if you're to stupid to find a good apartment or to poor to get a bank loan, well that's on you

8 minutes ago, SkyHigh said:

Boomer? Dude im in my mid 30s and own a duplex on the plateau. My rental unit is just shy of 1200 square feet and I charge 950$ which by the way is more than 50% of my mortgage. So if you're to stupid to find a good apartment or to poor to get a bank loan, well that's on you

So you're part of these "investors", or as we all call them, parasitic leeches landowners who think they figured life because they got a discount duplex that has to be entirely redone and underinsured.

Sure seems like a Smartass aren't you, let's play a little game. Try to find a decent apt for 950 right now with your sq foot and your neighborhood today.

You're actually clueless about the market you are leeching on.

2 hours ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

So you're part of these "investors", or as we all call them, parasitic leeches landowners who think they figured life because they got a discount duplex that has to be entirely redone and underinsured.

Sure seems like a Smartass aren't you, let's play a little game. Try to find a decent apt for 950 right now with your sq foot and your neighborhood today.

You're actually clueless about the market you are leeching on.

You assume alot probably because you're an ass.

I'm not an "investor" I'm a foster kid that dropped out of high-school (went back in my late 20s)  worked hard,. opened my own business (actually on my second one now). Both with profit sharing for everyone that worked there

I got no discount and still put some money into the building.

What do you mean find an apartment for that price in my neighborhood, it's the one I rent right above me

Who's leeching? Again if you don't have your finances in order, don't get mad at others because they actually worked for what they have

Edited by SkyHigh
  • Like 1