The push is on of the Omicron or Omnicon virus.

taxme

40 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

The MSM lies and omits like it's an Olympic event and then they act outraged when people get their news from the internet. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so infuriating. 

I think if more people knew they were actually in the minority, all this nonsense would end.

Europe (and the ICC) has started Nuremburg Trials 2.0 in motion, indicting Fauci and Gates and others.  I do not intend to be on the wrong side of history on this one.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Aristides said:

All anecdotal. Even so, they are not finding it in under 12's who get 1/3 the dose of over 12's.

It's an anecdote to you, to me it's real people who prove that the information that you're telling me right now is bullshit.

Now you're saying that "the vaccines for 5-11s are safe but the vaccines that they're giving to 12+ aren't safe", is that correct?

Do you recall that the vaxxes for 12+ were declared "SAFE!" just a few months ago? Now we know that was a lie. You can't say that something 'is safe' and then find out that it's actually not. You can only say that it is "probably safe" if you don't know for sure. It's like using the word "warrant" on a contract without saying "to the best of my knowledge". 

Considering that we now know that they lied when they said that the 12+ vax was safe, isn't it a bit of a cavalier attitude to say "the 5-11 vax is safe enough until we find out otherwise. Just jab them tykes ffs! Keep the old-timers safe"...?

You know that old timers stand a really good chance of surviving omicron, even if they're not vaxxed. Why don't the old-timers say "fuck it, let's see what omicron does to me"?

No? Just vax the tykes instead? OK, sure Aristedes. 

Just know that if the target demographic shifts to 50-60 yr olds, I won't be asking you to get all the tykes in your family vaccinated just to save my bacon. If there's one thing that I can't stand it's a fuckin coward. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

The MSM lies and omits like it's an Olympic event and then they act outraged when people get their news from the internet

You go to an online store looking for an $10 thingy and look, all kind of information at your fingertips: here's the warranty, so many millions happy customers and here's their comments, detailed specs, star ratings, quality certificate and sure, the return policy.

Now to compare to this, we would like to shoot this into you now, yes again and maybe every three months thereafter (not a hyperbola see quote above) yes it's good for you see these expserts are saying it no they'll have no responsibility if anything goes wrong and no, no further questions, just be happy and no returns.

It would be so much easier if going forward at some time around birth we would all sign a release giving full control and ownership of our bodies to our trusted governments (but only and exclusively for the matters of public good.. they would surely know). Oops have I just spilled it, so sorry.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

It's an anecdote to you, to me it's real people who prove that the information that you're telling me right now is bullshit.

Now you're saying that "the vaccines for 5-11s are safe but the vaccines that they're giving to 12+ aren't safe", is that correct?

Do you recall that the vaxxes for 12+ were declared "SAFE!" just a few months ago? Now we know that was a lie. You can't say that something 'is safe' and then find out that it's actually not. You can only say that it is "probably safe" if you don't know for sure. It's like using the word "warrant" on a contract without saying "to the best of my knowledge". 

Considering that we now know that they lied when they said that the 12+ vax was safe, isn't it a bit of a cavalier attitude to say "the 5-11 vax is safe enough until we find out otherwise. Just jab them tykes ffs! Keep the old-timers safe"...?

You know that old timers stand a really good chance of surviving omicron, even if they're not vaxxed. Why don't the old-timers say "fuck it, let's see what omicron does to me"?

No? Just vax the tykes instead? OK, sure Aristedes. 

Just know that if the target demographic shifts to 50-60 yr olds, I won't be asking you to get all the tykes in your family vaccinated just to save my bacon. If there's one thing that I can't stand it's a fuckin coward. 

The dose given to 5 to 12's is one third that of over 12's. Look it up. I'm not asking anyone to get vaccinated, that's your decision but if  there's something I can't stand is willful idiots.

2 hours ago, Goddess said:

I think if more people knew they were actually in the minority, all this nonsense would end.

Europe (and the ICC) has started Nuremburg Trials 2.0 in motion, indicting Fauci and Gates and others.  I do not intend to be on the wrong side of history on this one.

Bullshit. A complaint has been filled by some Brits listing all the Q's favourite bogey people. The ICC has done nothing.

That's what happens when you get all your nonsense from the internet.

Edited by Aristides
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, myata said:

You go to an online store looking for an $10 thingy and look, all kind of information at your fingertips: here's the warranty, so many millions happy customers and here's their comments, detailed specs, star ratings, quality certificate and sure, the return policy.

Now to compare to this, we would like to shoot this into you now, yes again and maybe every three months thereafter (not a hyperbola see quote above) yes it's good for you see these expserts are saying it no they'll have no responsibility if anything goes wrong and no, no further questions, just be happy and no returns.

It would be so much easier if going forward at some time around birth we would all sign a release giving full control and ownership of our bodies to our trusted governments (but only and exclusively for the matters of public good.. they would surely know). Oops have I just spilled it, so sorry.

Lol, I never even thought of it like that. All of the consumer protections that you get on cheap crap but nothing for the thing that goes into your body.

6 minutes ago, Aristides said:

The dose given to 5 to 12's is one third that of over 12's. Look it up. I'm not asking anyone to get vaccinated, that's your decision but if  there's something I can't stand is willful idiots.

So?

The FACT is that they said that the vax was safe for 12+. They LIED.

They lied about almost everything covid-related.

Now you want to trust them with the lives of kids 5-11? 

Two things I can't stand: cowards and willful idiots.

49 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

So?

Even VAERS says that is BS. As of Oct 6, 877 met the CDC definition of Myocarditus with another 636 under review out of over 400 million doses given. Most of them not severe. You have kids dropping like flies.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/meetings/downloads/slides-2021-10-20-21/07-COVID-Su-508.pdf

This is what happens when you get your "facts" from Facebook.

https://fullfact.org/health/pfizer-teens-myocarditis/

Edited by Aristides

20 minutes ago, Accountability Now said:

How could I have glossed over it when I was the one that provided that quote. FFS!!

By only providing the part that buttressed your implication the advice was given for all kids.

The balance COULD shift...but it hasn't. Don't try to make a certainty from a possibility. The certainty involved in that sentence is there is no urgency to immunize children from a medical perspective. The possibility....is one of many.  

Yes and one possibility was that a greater good could be achieved by vaccinating kids so as to prevent them from spreading COVID. 

They did not recommend it because the benefits were MARGINALLY greater than the potential harms. Not sure if you understand how medicine works but marginally beneficial means nothing! 

The only reason they went ahead and vaccinated this group was to reduce transmission....which as has been shown is a moot point now as it is clear that the 'vaccine' does nothing to prevent omicron.

These recommendations were when delta was the dominant variant there was no omicron. And it seems clear vaccines are still quite effective at preventing serious illness in spite of an infection.

owFFS! No...my position is that kids generally don't need this vaccine for their individual health benefit. There are a very small subset that may benefit from it but that doesn't mean that all kids should get it. That is precisely what the JVCI was stating.

From an individual benefit likely because their symptoms are so slight, vulnerable populations however including the unvaccinated still need as many vaccinated people around them as possible to prevent transmission which is why authorities recommend vaccines for everyone.

Personally if a parent want to vaccinate their kid and achieve a marginal benefit at the risk of other complications, then go for it. That's why its a free country. But don't force that choice down every parent's throats when then evidence is clear are risks.

No one is forcing anyone to get vaccines 

No one is forcing me to do what?  Have an opinion? 

Get a vaccine.

I haven't lied about one thing here. The numbers and statements I have presented on this forum are objective and easily discussed. The fact that you can't rebut them leads you to strawman arguments and deflections from the original point. You have no argument so you try to find semantical differences to defend your point. Quite sad really.

You never differentiated between a cohort of 12 to 15 year old kids and simply said kids, the distinction is clear in your source but you can't or won't account for it.

7 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

That would make sense if the vaccine was safe, but it's not safe at all and you know that it's not safe unless you're an idiot.  

Well, this is like climate change thing where the vast VAST majority of experts and science overwhelmingly say the exact opposite of what you choose to believe.  Who do you think rational people are going to pay attention to and why?  

That would make some sense if the vaccine stopped people from getting covid, and spreading covid, but that's not the case either, and you know that as well unless you're an idiot. 

Vaccines certainly did help prevent infection earlier variants and stiil appear to confer protection from serious effects of infection from Omicron.

Are you one of the octogenarians that's willing to put their grandchildren in harm's way just to prevent themselves from getting a disease that they're triple-vaccinated against?

No our kids are, and we're only in our 60's.  The grandkids other grandparents are too and like us are also vulnerable to other conditions - none of us are idiots so as usual you're wrong on all counts.  

7 hours ago, myata said:

You may know but do you want to remember and admit? The same kind of experience where you delegate intelligence, critical questioning and responsibility to someone somewhere exspert and then residential schools happen, what can you do.

This is FUBAR. Are you on LSD or just FUBAR?

7 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Again: why should healthy children take a dangerous vaccine to prevent them from getting a disease that's not dangerous for them?

Again: to prevent them catching and transmitting the disease (delta and earlier variants ) to people for whom it was dangerous.

The same may in all likelyhood hold true once they have a vaccine that helps prevent Omicron but if it keeps evoviing towards being less dangerous I won't be surprised if COVID vaccines in the future are intended more for older and vulnerable people.

There's a good reason why right-wingers are referred to as reactionary. This thread really really brings that home.  

17 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Again: to prevent them catching and transmitting the disease (delta and earlier variants ) to people for whom it was dangerous. 

Giving children a vaccine, which is a greater risk for them than the virus they’re getting vaccinated from is tantamount to child abuse.  For those whom the virus is dangerous, they should be the ones getting vaccinated and boosted.  But logic and reason have no place with the religion that is covid.  Their sacrament is vaccination, they’re religious headdress is the mask, akin to the hijab.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Shady said:

Giving children a vaccine, which is a greater risk for them than the virus they’re getting vaccinated from is tantamount to child abuse.  For those whom the virus is dangerous, they should be the ones getting vaccinated and boosted.  But logic and reason have no place with the religion that is covid.  Their sacrament is vaccination, they’re religious headdress is the mask, akin to the hijab.

This is the government's logic - putting kids at a greater risk, only to supposedly reduce risk to 75+ year olds.

You know why?  My take is, the billionaires are for the most part in the latter group.

Edited by cougar

The premise that government can dictate what we inject into our bodies, with an edict that is carte-blance, one-size-fits-all is what's at fault here. This is a medical matter, should be deferred to your physician. Most people don't have concerns and will go out and get the jab. But those who do have the right to question and challenge whether or not they need it. That's where your family physician comes in. They know each patient, they can address the patient's specific concerns. They can monitor the patient after they've been given a shot.

As far as I know none of this is standard practice, yet there is no reason it couldn't have been implemented. With this, the doctors have been pushed aside while the politicians literally "call the shots".

27 minutes ago, eyeball said:

If the majority of people being hospitalized are unvaccinated who's more responsible for that abuse?

The people responsible for being unvaccinated and in the hospital is the person that decided not to get vaccinated and is in the hospital because of it.

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

So?

You are aware the viruses mutate in unpredictable ways? If they provide their best information in good faith and that reality changes, that doesn't make them liars.

But it makes you something.

Edited by BubberMiley

18 minutes ago, Shady said:

The people responsible for being unvaccinated and in the hospital is the person that decided not to get vaccinated and is in the hospital because of it.

I guess halfwit liars are also responsible for spreading misinformation intended to spread the virus further.

4 hours ago, Aristides said:

Even VAERS says that is BS. As of Oct 6, 877 met the CDC definition of Myocarditus with another 636 under review out of over 400 million doses given. Most of them not severe. You have kids dropping like flies.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/meetings/downloads/slides-2021-10-20-21/07-COVID-Su-508.pdf

4 hours ago, Aristides said:

Your own stats said 397 out of 8.9M,

Of those 9,246 reports, 397 or 4% were for myocarditis [this was from 8.9M vaxes, not the 400M number that you incorrectly cited.

Even your own source said this, Aristedes:

How many children died?

Fourteen deaths were reported to VAERS following vaccination and the CDC reviewed these as part of the study. As the video claims, four were in those under 15, and 10 were in those aged 16 to 17. The CDC said: “impressions regarding cause of death were pulmonary embolism (two), suicide (two), intracranial hemorrhage (two), heart failure (one), hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis and disseminated Mycobacterium chelonae infection (one), and unknown or pending further records (six).”

Here's the funny part:

The CDC concluded that the causes of death didn’t suggest they were due to the vaccinations, but that the exact causes of deaths for some of those who died is pending extra information.

So, the CDC concluded that it's more common for kids to randomly drop dead from "pulmonary embolism (two), suicide (two), intracranial hemorrhage (two), heart failure (one), hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis and disseminated Mycobacterium chelonae infection (one), and unknown or pending further records (six)” than it is for kids to die from those things after taking the vaccines. "cause that shit happens all of the time, right?

In your experience, how many kids just randomly have heart attacks and die? Do you honestly think that the vax was just a coincidence? Because that would be really fucking stupid. 

And FYI, VAERS doesn't say that anything I said is BS, because I know for a fact that the things that I said happened, actually happened. 

Where's this in the VAERS reporting: https://trialsitenews.com/mother-of-maddie-de-garay-speaks-out-about-her-13-year-old-daughters-life-altering-injuries-from-pfizers-covid-vaccine/

Where's this: https://www.freep.com/story/news/2021/07/02/jacob-clynick-pfizer-covid-vaccine/5323095001/

https://nypost.com/2021/07/05/michigan-boy-dies-in-his-sleep-three-days-after-getting-vaccine/

Healthy kids don't get that sick from covid. Healthy kids don't need to be vaccinated. 

Would you rather be the guy whose kid got sick in a 1:20,000,000 event, or got sick from a vaccine that YOU decided to put into their arm? I'd hate to watch my kid get sick and die from a needle that I signed off on. Or, if what you're saying is true [lol] just randomly die 3 days after getting a needle that I signed off on. 

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

Yes and one possibility was that a greater good could be achieved by vaccinating kids so as to prevent them from spreading COVID. 

One possibility? Maybe when they first thought it was a real vaccine however as data poured in from Israel and the UK, governments quickly realized that transmission was still going to happen within vaccinated people. Whether you call it hind sight or a planned action, vaccinating kids was never going to be for the 'greater good'

These recommendations were when delta was the dominant variant there was no omicron. And it seems clear vaccines are still quite effective at preventing serious illness in spite of an infection.

Clearly you don't follow the UK data very closely.  Even with Delta, the percentage of cases, hospitalizations and deaths really started to flip in relation to vaxxed versus unvaxxed, particularly in the OVER 50 category (which as we know is the most vulnerable). The UK started their vaccinations in spring and by September, 84% of cases, 78% of hospitalizations and 74% of deaths were with the fully vaccinated in that period. All due to Delta and the waning effect of the vaccines. This is why Israel had already adminsterd their 3rd shot and the UK started pushing for it. Even if Omicron didn't come around, we would still see fully vaxxed people leading the cases and possibly the hospitalizations come January. 

3 hours ago, eyeball said:

From an individual benefit likely because their symptoms are so slight, vulnerable populations however including the unvaccinated still need as many vaccinated people around them as possible to prevent transmission which is why authorities recommend vaccines for everyone.

Not if those who are fully vaccinated have vaccines that waned. Or if they are dealing with Omicron. In both cases the vaccinated are just as good of spreaders as the unvaccinated. 

No one is forcing anyone to get vaccines 

Right....coercion is not force? So if I put a gun to your head and say give me your wallet, I can say I didn't force you to give me your wallet...your hand went into your pocket and handed it to me. Its not like I took your wallet from your pocket. 

Same here. You take away people's jobs and other activities and say "oh but its your choice!!!"  I'm surprised your self proclaimed BS meter can't pick up the shit smell on that one. 

You never differentiated between a cohort of 12 to 15 year old kids and simply said kids, the distinction is clear in your source but you can't or won't account for it.

Holy F. I also never talked about kids under 5 either. I provided a scientific source that accounts for the one cohort. This was in addition to other topics you had already discussed with WestCanMan and the general knowledge that every vaccine has the chance for side effects. So when the risk of severe disease from Covid is low then it doesn't take a genius to understand even a low risk from vaccine injury would be close to offset that perceived benefit. 

Just to be clear, various European countries stopped using Moderna in ALL children for this same perceived risk. Even Ontario advised against using it.  

The vaccines cause X amount of risk via injury. That is beyond dispute.  So again why vaccinate healthy kids who have very little risk of severe infection from Covid but are now subjected to a risk from the injury. 

1 hour ago, Shady said:

However, that depends on the actual reason the "unvaccinated' were actually there.  It looks like Ontario is going to start distinguishing between people in the hospital because of COVID and people in the hospital for other reasons and just so happen to have COVID as well.  Truth be told, this may actually remove more vaccinated hospitalizations off the tally but at least the numbers they give us will be accurate. They have been accounting UK hospitalizations this way for a while now....surprised (but not really) that Canada is so far behind!

Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown told CTV News Toronto on Wednesday he has heard from a number of physicians that COVID-19 hospitalization numbers may not necessarily paint an accurate picture of the current situation in the province.

In Ontario, anyone who is being treated in hospital who tests positive for COVID-19 is added to government's count of "patients hospitalized with COVID-19," regardless of whether that’s why they are receiving treatment.

While Brown said he can’t speak to COVID-19 hospitalizations in other parts of the province, in Brampton approximately 50 per cent of people in hospital diagnosed with COVID-19 were admitted for another reason.

Premier Doug Ford’s Deputy Chief of Staff for Strategic Communications Travis Kann wrote on Twitter Wednesday afternoon the province is now trying to change how it reports hospitalization data.

"Many have pointed out importance of distinguishing between patients in hospital or ICU for COVID19 versus those admitted for other reasons but test positive," Kann wrote.

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/ontario-mayor-calls-for-overhaul-of-misleading-covid-19-hospitalization-data-1.5722699

Vaccines certainly did help prevent infection earlier variants and stiil appear to confer protection from serious effects of infection from Omicron.

Covid deaths stats for Canada by vax status: https://www.statista.com/statistics/1257040/number-covid-deaths-canada-by-vaccination-status/

Unvaxxed deaths since Dec 14th 2020: 7,861

Unprotected deaths since Dec 14th 2020: 752 [there was a surprisingly high 'covid death rate' within the first 14 days of the first shot]

Sngl-vaxxed deaths since Dec 14th 2020: 731

Dbl-Vaxxed deaths since Dec 14th 2020:  981

Not a single Canadian was protected at all for at least 14 days from Dec 14th, and very few even had a first shot, so 38M+ people had a chance to die and get thrown into the vaccinated column. 

Through the end of January there were still 38M+ unvaxxed.

There wasn't a single double vaxxed Canadian until about Mid February. So basically, during the only full-on flu season in the timeline for these stats, almost 100% of Canadians were unvaccinated, just a small number of Canadians had a single vax, and zeo people were dbl-vaxxed. 

Flu season ends at the end of April, when the dbl-vaxxed pop was still less than 3%.

Dbl-vaxxed Canadians started popping up en masse in May of 2021. About 40% of Canadians were dbl-vaxxed by the end of June, 60% by the end of July. Not exactly what you'd call 'flu season'. Everything was wide open - restaurants, sports venues, etc. 

So you can see that only 8x as many unvaxxed as dbl-vaxxed died in the 11+ months since vaccinations started, but there were 100,000 times as many unvaccinated Canadians exposed to covid during the last flu season, right through the spring.  It would be impossible for the # of unvaxxed deaths to be equal or less than dbl-vaxxed deaths, even if the vaxx was a placebo. 

No our kids are, and we're only in our 60's.  The grandkids other grandparents are too and like us are also vulnerable to other conditions - none of us are idiots so as usual you're wrong on all counts.  

I know where you get your info from, and you're powerless to think for yourself. Yu didn't have to tell me who was vaccinated in your family, I knew.

Hopefully for you guys the CBC doesn't say to walk off a cliff. 

Just in case they do, do you have a nice watch, and where's the closest cliff to your place? 

39 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Here's the funny part:

So, the CDC concluded that it's more common for kids to randomly drop dead from "pulmonary embolism (two), suicide (two), intracranial hemorrhage (two), heart failure (one), hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis and disseminated Mycobacterium chelonae infection (one), and unknown or pending further records (six)” than it is for kids to die from those things after taking the vaccines. "cause that shit happens all of the time, right?

In your experience, how many kids just randomly have heart attacks and die? Do you honestly think that the vax was just a coincidence? Because that would be really fucking stupid. 

And FYI, VAERS doesn't say that anything I said is BS, because I know for a fact that the things that I said happened, actually happened. 

Where's this in the VAERS reporting: https://trialsitenews.com/mother-of-maddie-de-garay-speaks-out-about-her-13-year-old-daughters-life-altering-injuries-from-pfizers-covid-vaccine/

Where's this: https://www.freep.com/story/news/2021/07/02/jacob-clynick-pfizer-covid-vaccine/5323095001/

https://nypost.com/2021/07/05/michigan-boy-dies-in-his-sleep-three-days-after-getting-vaccine/

Healthy kids don't get that sick from covid. Healthy kids don't need to be vaccinated. 

Would you rather be the guy whose kid got sick in a 1:20,000,000 event, or got sick from a vaccine that YOU decided to put into their arm? I'd hate to watch my kid get sick and die from a needle that I signed off on. Or, if what you're saying is true [lol] just randomly die 3 days after getting a needle that I signed off on. 

Ya, I know, everyone who dies from Covid had something else kill them but everyone who dies after getting a vaccine died because of the vaccine. Antivax logic.

Edited by Aristides