The push is on of the Omicron or Omnicon virus.

taxme

On 12/25/2021 at 9:41 AM, -TSS- said:

When you think about the vaccine-passport with the QR-code on your phone one can't help thinking that this wouldn't have been technically possible only some years ago. 

Similarly, can't help thinking when technology develops what kind of things will become possible in the future. 

You mean what other measures to control us and oppress us will be possible?

Imagine there is already that technology somewhere else in the universe and those who have it, don't like us.  Why would one blame them.

So they came up with a simple virus as a weapon against us, not to disclose their existence.

We have created, or allowed them to create a situation from which there's no exit. No exit anywhere in sight, not just a good one just think and look. What exit criteria, who needs them from an "out of abundance of caution" lull to the next spike/variant followed by another "defeat it forever" q-vaccination drive?

In the first wave of the pandemic, we had no masks in grocery stores and I can't recall any outbreaks linked to them. Then, when in the summer as cases were dropping to nil (no masks, no vaccines) they brought it in my some municipal order, ahead of the province. Why did they bring it? What was the reason, explanation, when factual reasons were nil? Who asked for it, and who answered?

Many months on, there were few outbreaks linked to stores, so how did we do? Nil on nil, is it a great improvement? who bothers. But the thing is, you're getting used to it, taking it as a part of normal, the normal itself. No, not the cloth thing of questionable usability in some/many situations like put it on in the washroom. The mental thing, someone making for you random, arbitrary, never explained and needing no explanation daily rules and orders and you roll your sleeve happily and cheerfully, no questions asked (and needed).

You know what it's called, surely? And where the exit is?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Not just within our bodies, no. But in our hearts, minds, fears, and of course politics. We are, as a society, become the viruse.

Maybe only the eternal cycle, from enthusiastic democracy-freedoms to well-fed (and bored) bread and circuses to authoritarian-totalitarian old age and so on, and all over again. Wish I could bring to your attention a more exciting story, like something original, new.

I just heard a report of a man in town who told his 90 year old father not to get vaccinated and now the father just recently died from Covid.  The guy's mother is in hospital with Covid as well.  This guy told his doctor about this and claimed he was not responsible for his father dying.  The doctor told him he definitely is totally responsible and told him he is fired as a patient and he kicked him out of the office.  Good for the doctor.  This is criminal.  The guy should be investigated for a possible criminal offence.

5 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

We thought the enemy was clearly defined, ideologically opposed and external to us. Yet it’s now becoming increasingly clear- the enemy is within. We carry it. in us. We transport it. And now, with MRNA and DNA technology, the so-called “vaccines” that re-program our cells to produce Corona, we are become it. 

We fought the enemy, and the enemy was in us.  Not just within our bodies, no. But in our hearts, minds, fears, and of course politics. We are, as a society, become the viruse.

Imagine what the world would be like today if this covid virus attacked those leftist liberals only. We would have been able to keep our rights and freedoms and would not be wearing clown masks or being forced to take a vaccine that will only do more harm to ones body than good. And now we all need to have a vaccine passport, and still being forced to wear a mask, to be able to live as we once did and took for granted freely.

We all pretty much now live in a land of medical tyranny and emergency acts where our Canadian dictator politicians have become dictating masters over we the simple peasants. Do as we say or else it could be the gulag for us all one day. Hey, we never know, eh. This needs to change now. We must all start to demand that we be given back our rights and freedoms now or this covid crap will never end. It will be mandated that we all must keep wearing masks and take booster vaccines forever. This convid will never end if the traitorous politicians are allowed to keep it going. 

We see today in many red states that covid has been pretty much eradicated. Masks and vaccine passports do not exist. But yet in those blue states, covid is supposedly still running rampant. Masks and vaccine passports are required.

Sadly, here in leftist liberal Canada, masks and vaccine passports are the normal for the day. Without a mask or having a vaccine passport we would all have to stay home and pretty much wait to die. What the phuk just happened? ?

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, blackbird said:

I just heard a report of a man in town who told his 90 year old father not to get vaccinated and now the father just recently died from Covid.  The guy's mother is in hospital with Covid as well.  This guy told his doctor about this and claimed he was not responsible for his father dying.  The doctor told him he definitely is totally responsible and told him he is fired as a patient and he kicked him out of the office.  Good for the doctor.  This is criminal.  The guy should be investigated for a possible criminal offence.

So, did the father die from some other complication but because someone went and tested the father for covid just for fun, and when they found out that he had covid, they then right away assumed that he died because of covid. Did he really die from covid? This is happening all the time, don't you know? Blame all deaths on covid. Why not. Keep that stats up. 

And what about those stories that we have heard about those people that took the vaccines and either ended up seriously ill, maimed, or have died after taken the jab. Nobody wants to mention that here, eh blackbird? All people want to do here is look and talk and blame those that will not take the covid jabs. The hospitals are full of the vaccinated. 

I just read that another cruise ship was refused docking after it was found out that the ship had an outbreak of covid on board. And this cruise ship was loaded with fully vaccinated people on board. What is going on here? I thought that once everybody got vaccinated we were all free to go? Buzz. You lose. Sorry, but you have been caught playing the globalist covid game and have been played for a sucker and a fool, fool.  ? 

21 minutes ago, blackbird said:

No link? There are numerous problems with this idea, even the idea that a vaccination would have prevented the death is false. Recent stats indicate the death rate is higher in the vaccinated 70+ age group, compared to the unvaccinated 70+ age group death rate. http://www.bccdc.ca/Health-Info-Site/Documents/COVID_sitrep/2021-12-09-Data_Summary.pdf

The father 90 years of age had roughly a 29% chance of dying if infected. 

Under what criminal offence should this person be charged? How is this criminal? The choice still resided with the father not the son, unless you can provide evidence that the son forced the father to avoid vaccination, no such "criminal" case could be made. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blackbird said:

I just heard a report of a man in town

Just think about it this way. Serious side effects, and more commonly, serious discomfort have been reported for taking this vaccine. Long term effects are unknown. What if Heavens forbid, a decade or two from now some serious long term effects are found and it's not a far stretch, as this is a different type of treatment and it works on the immune system directly? So how then should we call all those exsperts group and solo dancing and singing on TV without even pretending to provide honest and objective information? Should they carry some responsibility also in such an event, or it's all included in the package oops we just thought and not to worry?

This time last year I knew nobody who would have had the virus. Nowadays there have been  a lot of infections at my own workplace.

It is somehow reassuring to see them coming back in one piece. Some of them are back at work only after seven days but there are also others who have been away for over three weeks now.

However, even those who have made the fast recovery have also said that had temperature for 2-4 days and absolute weakness to do anything.

Makes kind of question the idea of asymptomatic infection. If you catch the virus you get sick. It seems quite implausible that you could get the coronavirus and not even notice it.

Being able to see people’s faces, including the workers, has value.  Having normal freedoms has value.  In many US states people are living their lives mask-free.  Many are vaccinated but not all.  Omicron is spreading just about everywhere.  Almost everyone is recovering fairly quickly.  We need to let go of our chains and get on with leading healthy normal lives.  We’re imprisoning ourselves, overtaxing ourselves.  Canadians are duping themselves into a sad existence.  

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, -TSS- said:

had temperature for 2-4 days and absolute weakness to do anything.

Let's take two, three, five years back can we? How many, at any one time, were away from the office for a day, two or a few with temperature and fatigue at the height of a seasonal wave? Who counted, has anybody counted? But we need to know do we? even to compare, because the sky has not fallen back then.

Is it the same as "playground effect" where you see a double number of parents to the children playing because a pedofile story was in the news last week in another city? And now hugely fanned out by the government propaganda, at our own expense, like a self-reinforcing positive feedback avalanche loop till we stop hearing anything else and thinking independently in reverberations of our own anxiety and fear reflected and magnified to insanity.

Over these months/years we have changed ourselves, allowed and agreed to, and still longing to get back to the normal that was the other, different people's normal. Is it even possible now, forget cheerful ads on TV for a miracle panacea that has not and cannot work.

13 hours ago, -TSS- said:

This time last year I knew nobody who would have had the virus. Nowadays there have been  a lot of infections at my own workplace.

It is somehow reassuring to see them coming back in one piece. Some of them are back at work only after seven days but there are also others who have been away for over three weeks now.

However, even those who have made the fast recovery have also said that had temperature for 2-4 days and absolute weakness to do anything.

Makes kind of question the idea of asymptomatic infection. If you catch the virus you get sick. It seems quite implausible that you could get the coronavirus and not even notice it.

That’s interesting. Of course it follows that, if you are asymptomatic you won’t know. We mainly know about and count those who reported themselves as sick. Others might be “discovered”, as through contact tracing.

If is assumed by medical pathology that there are many times more people out there who have it without knowing or reporting.

I know people who will only report if they are very sick. Considering the consequence it has on everyone in your social circle, with new and unchallengable laws enforcing contact tracing, mandatory minimum quarantines for all those who were anywhere near you in the past ten days.

They might just say, “No thanks. I’ll shut the hell up and stay home for a few days. Let it pass.”

As I did recently. In my case I had access to a free rapid test that I could do myself- and nothing. It was something else. awww... such disappointment. All that suspense for nothing.

No dear, I just have anthrax...

There is other shit going around you know, just in case you people forget.

We are talking about coerced corrections and social credit in remote places, but here's a thought: is it already here, just by another name?

Just off the radio, vaccines offer only 15% protection against the new variant according to Ontario science table. So how are the passports still justified, by what evidence? Are they still there to provide a strong, or critical even given the extent and implication of the restrictions, benefit to the society? Or mostly, only to reward blind compliance and "good behavior" - as defined by anonymous bureaucrats with no explanation and accountability, responsible to nobody? In those remote places it's called something like "politburo" but surely it's so very different... is it, though and how would we know?

Talk about the irony... and no one talking about it being only temporary anymore...

Edited by myata
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, myata said:

We are talking about coerced corrections and social credit in remote places, but here's a thought: is it already here, just by another name?

Just off the radio, vaccines offer only 15% protection against the new variant according to Ontario science table. So how are the passports still justified, by what evidence? Are they still there to provide a strong, or critical even given the extent and implication of the restrictions, benefit to the society? Or mostly, only to reward blind compliance and "good behavior" - as defined by anonymous bureaucrats with no explanation and accountability, responsible to nobody? In those remote places it's called something like "politburo" but surely it's so very different... is it, though and how would we know?

Talk about the irony... and no one talking about it being only temporary anymore...

For further reference, look to computer viruses. Billionaire Gates is in virology, rather oddly enough has been interested in injecting pharmaceuticals into natives on remote islands in the pacific for a long time. I guess they make good "Guinea" pigs...

;)

Computers were nice little electronic boxes that do fun and useful things. But then some technological malfeasant created software to delete people's hard drive... and the fun begins. Can it ever be eradicated? By now we can say, clearly not. It's a never-ending war. In fact, it makes for great reputation as a programmer, career opportunities, whole workforces devoted to fighting computer viruses. Or virii, as it were.

A secret that John McAfee took with him to his grave...

Edited by OftenWrong
added linky-dink, for all those who do not habla...

It could be an exciting theme for another X-files style series except here in Canada even a deepest conspiracy would look and feel dead boring, like take a bureaucrat a century back he sent native kids to residential schools with a single scratch of a quill, then Chinese immigrants to forced labor, detention camps, war measures act and now forced vaccinations....

Like where's the thrill, a surprise, here?

23 hours ago, myata said:

Like anybody cared, and they all kept marching on. The ants go marching bum-bum-bum... hurray. You have arrived.

I have read that these experimental gene therapy vaccines were really meant to assist in the efforts by the globalist big pharma cabal billionaires to depopulate billions of people living on the earth today. But only time will tell if this is true or not, and the agenda of those satanic and evil globalist big pharma scums, like Bill Gates to hell, plans to depopulate the world are working.

The only way for us to really know as to whether these new experimental vaccines are doing their job of knocking off billions of innocent people's lives is to check and see what the world's population is today, and what the world's population will be, in say, two to three years from now. 

I have now taken note of what the world's population is today, and if I live for a few more years or so, I will check and see what the population of the world will be by then. What the hell, it's something to do. Lol. 

23 hours ago, Nefarious Banana said:

'Comply or Die' . . . . and the politicians smile.  

I cannot help but think about how our dear Marxist political leaders here in Canada land must be all having a good laugh at our peasants expense because of those peasants who keep putting up and listening to their dear leaders convid lies and bull chit. The peasants keep doing as they are told without a question or even a whimper. Canada has only followers. 

I see where many of those stupid peasants are now lining up for their PCR tests and booster jabs. It's no wonder the Omnicon stats are going up when we see so many peasants lining up to get PCR test for Omnicon when there is no real need to do so anyways. Anyone will know if they have covid, or the flu bug, because they will develop a fever and have breathing and coughing problems. Apparently, this Omnicon covid virus is a very mild form of virus and nothing really to worry about. 

But of course our dear Marxist Canadian political leaders along with their control of the leftist Canadian media they are both now going hog wild over and trying to make this Omnicon virus bug appear to be one hell of a dangerous super spreader of the Omnicon covid virus. 

And the blissfully stupid peasants are still willing to go along to get along. Sometimes I have to think that the majority of those Canadian peasants whom are taking those faulty PCR tests, and many have and are now taking their FIRST booster jab, with no doubt more booster jabs to come along later. The peasants do appear to be enjoying this covid con game. They keep wanting to play the covid game. I cannot wait until the next covid virus outbreak comes along. I will give it about another three or four months or so. 

I have heard that in Israel they are now supposedly having an outbreak of some kind of bird flu. I wonder as to what are the chances that this bird flu in Israel will start to spread around the world and be the next scamdemic to come along? Hey, we never know, eh? Try and keep tabs on this one. ?

20 hours ago, -TSS- said:

So what? Every year in the past few decades people have been getting sick from flu like symptoms all the time, and they all did what everybody should be doing? If one is not feeling so great then stay the hell at home until that person gets better. Why all this need for more vaccines, vaccine passports and constant mask wearing is beyond me.

All those precautions mentioned above have done nothing to stop this so called convid virus from infecting people. I am at a loss as to why there are so many stupid and gullible people out there? No doubt when the next covid outbreak comes along they will no doubt be the first in the panic line to get their booster jab. A bunch of useful and useless idiotic peasants for our Canadian Marxist political leaders to have more fun with. Some people's kids.  ?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, taxme said:

So what? Every year in the past few decades people have been getting sick from flu like symptoms all the time, and they all did what everybody should be doing? If one is not feeling so great then stay the hell at home until that person gets better. Why all this need for more vaccines, vaccine passports and constant mask wearing is beyond me.

All those precautions mentioned above have done nothing to stop this so called convid virus from infecting people. I am at a loss as to why there are so many stupid and gullible people out there? No doubt when the next covid outbreak comes along they will no doubt be the first in the panic line to get their booster jab. A bunch of useful and useless idiotic peasants for our Canadian Marxist political leaders to have more fun with. Some people's kids.  ?

I'm at a loss how you can stay so ignorant for so long. It must be hard work.

• Haha 4

19 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Are you sure that you are not the ignorant one here instead? It would appear to me as though you must have been working very hard all your life to become ignorant yourself as far as I am concerned. So, just what makes you think or believe that you know all and I know nothing? Where or why or when am I supposed to have become so ignorant? Just curious. So, go ahead, punk, make your day. ?

Edited by taxme
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aristides said:

OMG are you still posting Aristedes?

Have you no shame?

Did you tell us yet why people between 5-30 should be vaxxed when:

- covid doesn't harm them

- they can still spread covid after they're vaccinated

- there are serious risks associated with the covid vaccines?

FYI I know a girl who was forced to vaccinate at 19 (she turned 20 in early December) in order to keep her job here at BC Lifelabs, that got a serious enough case of vax-induced myocarditis that she actually had a heart attack. Her heart literally stopped beating while she was in hospital.

To make matters worse she had to take time off of work and she didn't get paid for it. Now she's on four different heart medications for God knows how long. 

Of all the people I know who have experienced vax side-effects she's the only one who (thankfully) has a medical exemption for getting fully vaxxed.

Why do you advocate for people like her to take a chance with the vax Aristedes?

Why did a 19 yr-old need to take a dangerous pseudo-vaxx for a disease that would never harm her, when we know that she can still spread that disease after she's vaxxed? 

You've never been able to answer that question but you still keep running your not-so-smart mouth about the vaccines.

Did you see the stats for dbl-vaxxed deaths now? Can you admit that dbl-vaxxed people still die? Can you admit that there have been more dbl-vaxxed deaths since sring of this year than there have been under-50 deaths since the start of the pandemic?

Fess up Aristedes. Your stupidity here is dangerous. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

stupidity here is dangerous. 

Like "dogma can be dangerous" when followed blindly and thoughtlessly is a surprise discovery, with all the history before our eyes. Like we're going to discover something new here?

Edited by myata