Latest Harvard Study on the Vaccines

https://theplantstrongclub.org/2021/12/10/harvard-study-explodes-myths-about-vaccines-stopping-the-spread-but-its-even-worse-than-that-by-kyle-becker-becker-news/

A Harvard study of 68 nations and 2,947 counties in the United States published in the European Journal of Epidemiologyis shattering the argument that the mRNA therapeutic drugs being marketed as “vaccines” do anything significantly to stop the spread of Covid-19.

It’s even worse than that. As Becker News suggested in September, there is a positive correlation between a nation’s vaccination levels and the “case” rates being reported. The scientific findings are a crushing blow to the argument that the vaccines have a “public health” purpose and that vaccine mandates are justified.

Can anyone find fault with this study?  It looks pretty damning…

Damning? That's ridiculous.

To sum it up for you in easy-to-understand terms, they found the effectiveness of the vaccine has deteriorated. It is still effective at reducing hospitalization and transmission, but as the virus mutates (primarily among the unvaccinated), we find we need additional mitigation efforts and boosters to stop the spread.

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10654-021-00808-7

Sorry to nip your quest to spread stupid misinformation in the bud.

Edited by BubberMiley
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for taking the time, Bubber, I was at work and on my phone with limited time.  I thought I’d throw it out there to see what others might find about it.  I took this from your link:

Of the top 5 counties that have the highest percentage of population fully vaccinated (99.9–84.3%), the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) identifies 4 of them as “High” Transmission counties. Chattahoochee (Georgia), McKinley (New Mexico), and Arecibo (Puerto Rico) counties have above 90% of their population fully vaccinated with all three being classified as “High” transmission. Conversely, of the 57 counties that have been classified as “low” transmission counties by the CDC, 26.3% (15) have percentage of population fully vaccinated below 20%.

It seems to have something for both sides.

And then they followed that quote with:

"We should note that the COVID-19 case data is of confirmed cases, which is a function of both supply (e.g., variation in testing capacities or reporting practices) and demand-side (e.g., variation in people’s decision on when to get tested) factors."

If you had read and understood that, you would have thought "yes, I suppose countries with little to no vaccine capacity also have little to no testing capacity, so that would skew the data." As an anti-vaxxer, what is the likelihood of you getting tested if you have symptoms? Probably not very likely, right? Still, you decided to exploit your own ignorance and jumped to a false conclusion about the effectiveness of the vaccine. Way to go.

Edited by BubberMiley

16 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

Damning? That's ridiculous.

To sum it up for you in easy-to-understand terms, they found the effectiveness of the vaccine has deteriorated. It is still effective at reducing hospitalization and transmission, but as the virus mutates (primarily among the unvaccinated), we find we need additional mitigation efforts and boosters to stop the spread.

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10654-021-00808-7

Sorry to nip your quest to spread stupid misinformation in the bud.

So, if we take away the snark you're basically admitting the vaccine doesn't work in the way we were at one time promised it would. So now you're talking some vague chimera you're calling "additional mitigation efforts."

What might they be? Masks, lockdowns, boosters? Got any evidence showing they work? Because I've seen studies and the evidence of my own eyes saying they don't.

What else ya got?

16 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

but as the virus mutates (primarily among the unvaccinated), we find we need additional mitigation efforts and boosters to stop the spread.

Actually there has been more research pointing towards these mutations occurring in immunocompromised patients. (https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMsb2104756)

These highly mutated variants are indicative of a form of rapid, multistage evolutionary jumps (saltational evolution; see Glossary), which could preferentially occur in the milieu of partial immune control.2,3 The presence of a large number of mutations is also a hallmark of the variants of concern — including B.1.1.7 (alpha), B.1.351 (beta), P.1 (gamma), and B.1.617.2 (delta)5 — which suggests that viral evolution in immunocompromised patients may be an important factor in the emergence of such variants. Since a large number of persons globally are living with innate or acquired immunosuppression, the association between immunosuppression and the generation of highly transmissible or more pathogenic SARS-CoV-2 variants requires further delineation and mitigation strategies.

I would assume that most immunocompromised patients are vaccinated, at least in the western world. Which leads me to the next point, we can vaccinate all we want in Canada, Europe and other 1st world countries but unless you get to Africa and other poorer countries, then we can expect these mutants to keep popping up.  

24 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

So, if we take away the snark you're basically admitting the vaccine doesn't work in the way we were at one time promised it would. So now you're talking some vague chimera you're calling "additional mitigation efforts."

We were never "promised" anything. We were given the information that was available at the time. This is a fight against a deadly virus, not a political campaign. Things change, viruses mutate, and unforeseeable factors are hard to predict. For example, who could have predicted that one of the biggest challenges would be the spread of misinformation from halfwit botboys on the internet?

15 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

This is a fight against a deadly virus

Complete nonsense.  It's not a deadly virus to most people.  It's a deadly virus to the elderly and the sick.  That's why the average age of a covid death in Canada is over 80 years of age.  Please stop the disinformation.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shady said:

Complete nonsense.  It's not a deadly virus to most people.  It's a deadly virus to the elderly and the sick.  That's why the average age of a covid death in Canada is over 80 years of age.  Please stop the disinformation.

Sorry. Back in the day, we considered the elderly and vulnerable to be equal as humans.

33 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

The science of the virus? You mean that thing that, by its nature, keeps mutating?

Actually, there is established science when it comes to viruses.  They mutate, everyone knows that.  Which is why so many doctors and scientists, epidemiologists and biologists were warning that mass vaccinations with a leaky vaccine would drive variants to evolve much more quickly.

Sadly, in order to "sell" the vaccine, we have tossed that established science right out the window and it has cost people their lives.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

We were never "promised" anything. 

No?

Then if we're not being told we can get back to normal if we flatten the curve or wear a mask or lockdown or create papers to separate the compliant from the non-compliant, or get what they call "a vaccination" or a second one or a 3rd, 4th, 5th...and so on, then why are we doing it?

I mean if government and big pharma can't fix this and the best they can offer is the possibility of adverse reactions to an experimental gene altering drug under an authoritarian state why are we pretending the smart play is still listening to them? Wouldn't you say they've had their chance and they blew it?

Why can't I just take my Zinc and vitamin D,  or Ivermectin or hydroxochloroquine or take my chances with natural  immunity and just be left alone by Big Brother if that's what I want to do? It isn't like their vaccine is offering any real protection. But maybe some would still like to keep trying that too and risk the possibility of screwing up their immune system for life. But if that's what they choose why not let them?

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

You know the problem I have with what lefties call their "factchecks?"

We never get to hear the counter from the other side.

I suspect this Nobel prize winning guy he's "factchecking" might have one of those.

On 12/13/2021 at 6:29 PM, sharkman said:

That's interesting. We are bombarded daily with "covid data" and it is still too soon to draw conclusions. The issue of infection rate is so complex.

I believe that those nations that tried to suppress infection by being restrictive and going into shutdown might have prolonged the outbreak and increased the number of waves.

By staying indoors, the immune system is not given a chance to develop an antibody response. Then they got vaccinated. Those same overly-restrictive countries went further in vaccine enforcement than more permissive countries did.

People who are not vaccinated may take greater care in avoiding exposures. People who are vaccinated may feel emboldened and go in large groups in indoor pubs, drink beers and eat steak and frites.

The fools...

;)

Edited by OftenWrong
  • Like 2

On 12/13/2021 at 10:10 PM, BubberMiley said:

To sum it up for you

Do you need this summed up and translated to English? "In fact, the trend line suggests a marginally positive association such that countries with higher percentage of population fully vaccinated have higher COVID-19 cases per 1 million people."

In my status update, I put a link to an interview of Dr Steven Pelech, a long time professor of neurology and immunology at UBC.  This doctor has started a petition calling for a halt to the rollout of covid vaccines due to several safety concerns.

Here are some of the highlights of his concerns:

• Pfizer-BioNTech’s COVID-19 vaccine is now authorized for use in Canadians 5 years or older, and Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine for those 12 years and older;
  • These mRNA vaccines enable presentation of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein on the surface of healthy body cells to evoke inflammatory and thrombotic responses that lead to cellular damage and destruction;
  • The injected vaccine nanoparticles spread throughout the body, with accumulation in endocrine and reproductive organs, raising concerns of possible infertility, autoimmune and other health issues;
  • Safety studies for these mRNA vaccines in children are too brief and underpowered in terms of number of participants to rule out risks greater than 1 in 1000 for short- and long-term adverse reactions;
  • The American Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System has documented over 800,000 reports of adverse reactions and 8000 deaths linked to COVID-19 vaccines, and this registry is considered to document only about 2% of actual injuries;
  • The degree of natural immunity in children and youth is unknown, but it is robust, complete, and long-lasting, and vaccinating COVID-19 recovered individuals increases their risk of vaccine-induced injury; and
  • Children and adolescents are at extremely low risk of COVID-19 morbidity and mortality and for transmission of SARS-CoV-2. Compared to COVID-19, their risk of vaccine-induced injury is at least a magnitude higher, including a 1 in 5000 risk of myocarditis.

And apparently Fauci has been up to it again:

Just last week newly released emails showed Dr. Anthony Fauci and his boss at the US National Institutes of Health (NIH) wanted to conduct a “quick and devastating” take-down of renowned scientists and infectious disease experts who proposed a lockdown-free COVID control strategy. Ridicule was one of the strategies, using health regulatory agencies and mainstream media which are at the disposal of these powerful people.

Edited by sharkman

On 12/13/2021 at 3:29 PM, sharkman said:

https://theplantstrongclub.org/2021/12/10/harvard-study-explodes-myths-about-vaccines-stopping-the-spread-but-its-even-worse-than-that-by-kyle-becker-becker-news/

A Harvard study of 68 nations and 2,947 counties in the United States published in the European Journal of Epidemiologyis shattering the argument that the mRNA therapeutic drugs being marketed as “vaccines” do anything significantly to stop the spread of Covid-19.

It’s even worse than that. As Becker News suggested in September, there is a positive correlation between a nation’s vaccination levels and the “case” rates being reported. The scientific findings are a crushing blow to the argument that the vaccines have a “public health” purpose and that vaccine mandates are justified.

If you go onto the journal's website you can see that the study is already getting critiques from professional researchers:

In this letter to the journal there are questions raised about the methodology:

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10654-021-00817-6

On 12/14/2021 at 12:57 PM, Shady said:

There is a very good reason that professionals in public health and epidemiology consider this disease to be a serious concern.  It's called "knowledge of the science".