New Brunswick goes full nazi and wants to prevent unvax from buying groceries

13 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

why would antivaxxers starve to accommodate you?

they need to sacrifice for you, but you refuse to sacrifice anything for them

meanwhile you act like they are the selfish ones, when your motives are even more selfish than those you rail on and on about

acting like them being selfish is grounds for government punishment

your hypocrisy on this issue is blatant

but cognitive dissonance kicks in causing you to project your biggest faults onto others

you are filled with resentment and anomie

you desire to punish the unvaxed is displaced anger with your own faults

it's not them you actually hate, it's the parts of yourself that you see in them, that you hate the most

you're just in denial about it

If they starve it is their own decision to do so.

What are they sacrificing?

I don't resent anyone, I'm just sick of them whining about being victims.

4 hours ago, Aristides said:

I’m in my mid seventies. I have no co morbidities, am on no medications, work out and a BMI of 25.2 which makes me two pounds overweight for my age and height, but I’m working on it. 

I wanted to address this.

Life is about evaluating risks.

We ALL have a far greater risk of dying in a car accident than dying of covid, but I bet you drive nearly every day.  And no one is talking about banning cars.  And most accidents could be prevented.

3 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I wanted to address this.

Life is about evaluating risks.

We ALL have a far greater risk of dying in a car accident than dying of covid, but I bet you drive nearly every day.  And no one is talking about banning cars.  And most accidents could be prevented.

You still don't understand the word "contagious".

3 minutes ago, Aristides said:

You still don't understand the word "contagious".

Unvaccinated people are not contagious.

You can't spread diseases you don't have.

Both vaccinated and unvaccinated people are only contagious if they have covid.

I think we all know to stay home when we're sick.

7 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Unvaccinated people are not contagious.

You can't spread diseases you don't have.

Both vaccinated and unvaccinated people are only contagious if they have covid.

I think we all know to stay home when we're sick.

So how does this disease spread if all the sick people are staying home? 

17 minutes ago, Aristides said:

I'm not sure.  We could ask the Norwegian Cruise Lines people how covid got on board with everyone vaccinated...... Maybe they know.

Maybe you vaccinated people should stay home.  You seem to be spreading it the most.

Edited by Goddess
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Aristides said:

I would certainly rely on medical experts rather than the the internet experts here.

That is of course the choice of every individual. And memory can also tell you, and everyone who has it what can be expected from exsperts if and when their predictions wouldn't realize and recommendations, work.

Oops, got it wrong (again). Not to worry, always the next time!

Edited by myata

40 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Here's a guess. It can spread for example, by blind and unquestioning following of the propaganda drumming that vaccination protects from infection, and establishment of numerous total vaccination environments based on this flawed premise where people may become less mindful and cautious in the presumption of full safety, now proven very wrong by multiple and increasing by day examples.

Then of course they would carry it back into their homes and communities, like those horrific super spreaders we heard so much about, only this scenario can be very real, based on both research and facts.

7 hours ago, Aristides said:

It isn’t a matter of turning on people, it just losing patience with them. I can’t be bothered with catering to  their neurosis any longer and society has to move forward without and in spite of them. 

Is it not obvious we have lost patience with you too?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Maybe you vaccinated people should stay home.  You seem to be spreading it the most.

This is what I would say too. 

They are the problem.  (to use their own words)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cougar said:

They are the problem.

Funny that you said it, in more than one way. Everyone on those planes was fully vaccinated, after all. OK the problem is not with vaccination that can and did do good; but with mindless and possibly dangerous propaganda that presses on people entirely wrong notions creating a false sense of security that may actually stimulate the spread.

15 minutes ago, myata said:

Funny that you said it, in more than one way. Everyone on those planes was fully vaccinated, after all. OK the problem is not with vaccination that can and did do good; but with mindless and possibly dangerous propaganda that presses on people entirely wrong notions creating a false sense of security that may actually stimulate the spread.

If humans react the way the animals did in the animal trials, the vaccinated ones became immuno-compromised and ended up being more susceptible to re-infection and to other diseases as well. 

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

I'm not sure.  We could ask the Norwegian Cruise Lines people how covid got on board with everyone vaccinated...... Maybe they know.

How many of those vaccinated people ended up in hospital?

2 hours ago, Aristides said:

How many of those vaccinated people ended up in hospital?

Not a good metric to use today, because the number of vaccinated people continues to catch up with the unvaccinated, as more and more get vaccinated...

4 hours ago, Aristides said:

It seems in NB only the vaccinated are allowed to mingle with each other, all the non vaccinated people are staying at home for the most part. They have adapted to the restrictions...everything you want is available on line, or over the phone...with a few exceptions. "no vac card no service".  I'm  not a medical expert but im sure the vaccinated have a much larger role than you let on. 

2 hours ago, Army Guy said:

Not a good metric to use today, because the number of vaccinated people continues to catch up with the unvaccinated, as more and more get vaccinated...

Comparing the percentage of vaccinated hospitalized versus unvaccinated hospitalized is really the only metric that counts. 

7 hours ago, Aristides said:

If they starve it is their own decision to do so.

What are they sacrificing?

I don't resent anyone, I'm just sick of them whining about being victims.

no it's not their decision

it's the governments decision

you are sick alright

sick enough that if they don't make a sacrifice for you against their will

you want them to starve

talk about not taking responsibility

you support the government restricting their access to grocery stores

and because enough people agree the government imposes that on them

but you blame them for that restriction being imposed on them

even though they vehemently oppose it and if the government listened to them

there would be no such restriction

you accuse antivaxxers of your own faults, to justify punishing them

but it's all projection on your part, your cognitive dissonance simply prevents you from seeing that

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

You can read a bit about Section 2(b) – Freedom of expression here:

https://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/csj-sjc/rfc-dlc/ccrf-ccdl/check/art2b.html

Under Purpose it says:

"The protection of freedom of expression is premised upon fundamental principles and values that promote the search for and attainment of truth, participation in social and political decision-making and the opportunity for individual self-fulfillment through expression"

Now how does this sit with what CBC has been doing to us??

I will file a claim against them this week, because I have simply had enough.  Fuck them!  Better try to do it before they fuck us up completely.

ZZ-Covid_02.jpg

12 hours ago, Army Guy said:

It seems in NB only the vaccinated are allowed to mingle with each other, all the non vaccinated people are staying at home for the most part. They have adapted to the restrictions...everything you want is available on line, or over the phone...with a few exceptions. "no vac card no service".  I'm  not a medical expert but im sure the vaccinated have a much larger role than you let on. 

If you say so but if that is the case it seems to me that the vaccinated are the ones who have accepted that Covid isn’t going anywhere and have done what they can to protect themselves so they can get on with life while the unvaccinated are the ones hiding and living in fear. Of what I don’t know.

16 hours ago, Goddess said:

If humans react the way the animals did in the animal trials, the vaccinated ones became immuno-compromised and ended up being more susceptible to re-infection and to other diseases as well. 

This is a question for a serious discussion, both in the research community and the society, as vaccines definitely reduce the toll in the immediate timeframe, there's little doubt about that. What tradeoffs are acceptable and where should the lines be, and what parameters of the situation could justify overriding individual rights and choices?

Unfortunately, an intelligent discussion of these issues cannot happen in the environment of fear and drummed dogma that cannot be questioned, and so we have little chance of thinking and coming up with rational solutions until we encounter full consequences of decisions made today in some distant future. Maybe a traditional apology du jour would do; or maybe it wouldn't. Like where are the assurances, and who's giving them?