New Brunswick goes full nazi and wants to prevent unvax from buying groceries

3 minutes ago, myata said:

It's good that you are not saying it (any longer, so facts help). Now, what was the justification for forced or mandatory vaccination, again?

I’ve never said it. It does however reduce their ability to transmit it because much of the viral matter they expel is less infectious because it has been neutralized by their immune system

7 minutes ago, Aristides said:

True, but we have no immunity to this virus. Vitamin D and zinc won’t protect you from measles, rubella, shingles, hepatitis, or a myriad of other viral diseases and it never protected anyone from smallpox before vaccines made it dissapear.

Yes you do have immunity.  If you’ve been vaccinated you have immunity.  If you’re immune system is strong, even better.  Your immune system fights of virus that you have no immunity all the time.

6 minutes ago, myata said:

It's good that you are not saying it (any longer, so facts help). Now, what was the justification for forced or mandatory vaccination, again?

Aristides is over 70 so he feels like children should take the risk of getting the vaccine just to keep him safe. That’s what you’re dealing with.

There’s no empathy, common sense or logic to deal with here, it’s purely a selfish, emotional issue for him. 

34 minutes ago, Aristides said:

I’m also not stupid enough to think vitamin D will protect me from a virus for which I have no immunity other than from vaccines.

Maybe read some of the studies.  Deaths from covid involve people with terribly low Vit.D.

Increasing your Vit. D intake is not a 100% guarantee against getting covid, but then, neither is the vax, apparently.

And increasing your Vit. D is not expensive, easy to do and won't kill you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aristides said:

I can’t believe that you can’t understand the regulation.

I completely understand the regulation. This is a testing ground for this new law which is designed to put more pressure on the unvaccinated.
If it goes off successfully in New Brunswick then other provinces will start instituting the exact same draconian bullshit laws just to protect weak and selfish people.

1 minute ago, Shady said:

Yes you do have immunity.  If you’ve been vaccinated you have immunity.  If you’re immune system is strong, even better.  Your immune system fights of virus that you have no immunity all the time.

Exactly, the only immunity to this virus is from vaccination or infection. The first is safe, the second is a crap shoot.

Just now, WestCanMan said:

I completely understand the regulation. This is a testing ground for this new law which is designed to put more pressure on the unvaccinated.
If it goes off successfully in New Brunswick then other provinces will start instituting the exact same draconian bullshit laws just to protect weak and selfish people.

Physical distancing rules aren’t just about maintaining two metre separation, the number of people you can have in your store is directly related to its square footage. Apparently you don’t understand. I don’t dispute that one of the reasons for this is to encourage more people to get vaccinated.

4 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Aristides is over 70 so he feels like children should take the risk of getting the vaccine just to keep him safe. That’s what you’re dealing with.

Well, not really, he already agreed that vaccination does not stop infection so it wouldn't keep him safe. So it has to be that he just feels it, like our health gurus.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Exactly, the only immunity to this virus is from vaccination or infection. The first is safe, the second is a crap shoot.

No, it’s not a crap shoot.  You’re still ignoring the data.  But you do have immunity in that you’re immune system resists and fight any virus.  You have stronger immunity with vaccines and even stronger immunity if you’ve recovered from the virus.  Btw, a crap shoot isn’t 99.6+%.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Aristides said:

My seven year old grand daughter just got her first shot and she thinks you are a whuss

That's the kind of an "argument" health gurus make, after pumping innocent, incapable yet of evaluating information and making this type of decisions children, with no (see facts above) real benefits anywhere in sight. Just because someone somewhere feels or some model showed something. Shameful. And by the way, this isn't just reminiscent of the N-thing, but actually is it, the same old thing.

• Like 1

This has done one thing: give folks a chance to channel their inner Nazi and let it fly free.

Already, we've taken discrimination to new heights that would make a KKK wizard blush. Not just get to the back of the bus...get off the bus you diseased piece of subhuman filth. Sound about right? I think so.

Anyways...I see folks all patting themselves on the back, trying to make their collective fascism more palatable. Meanwhile, fun fact, we're quickly crossing off the actual waypoints towards real genocide.

1. CLASSIFICATION

2. SYMBOLIZATION

3. DEHUMANIZATION

4. ORGANIZATION

5. POLARIZATION

6. PREPARATION

7. EXTERMINATION

8. DENIAL

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Whilst an eagle soars, it still $h!#s everywhere. ?

It's surprising how many feel that concentration camps as seen in Australia & New Zealand are the way to go. You know...as long as they get to play camp guard and not the inmates.