New Brunswick goes full nazi and wants to prevent unvax from buying groceries

50 minutes ago, Aristides said:

I can’t be bothered with catering to  their neurosis any longer and society has to move forward without and in spite of them. 

But we should all cater to you and your neuroses?  If you're so terrified of covid, which has a 99.5% survival rate, that you want people locked up, lose their jobs and not be able to buy food, maybe it's you who should be banned from society?  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Goddess said:

But we should all cater to you and your neuroses?  If you're so terrified of covid, which has a 99.5% survival rate, that you want people locked up, lose their jobs and not be able to buy food, maybe it's you who should be banned from society?  

I’m not terrified of it at all, I’ve had the booster and live a normal life. I don’t like having to wear a mask but I go where I want and do what I want. It’s just unfortunate that a lot of things aren’t available because a minority still can’t get their shit together. I hope we don’t go the same route as NB but if we do, I will shop where I need to shop regardless of a merchants decision and if I find myself frequenting  business’s requiring vaccinations it will be purely for the convenience of not having to wait until someone leaves before I can get in, not to make some kind of statement.

21 minutes ago, Aristides said:

I’m not terrified of it at all, I’ve had the booster and live a normal life. I don’t like having to wear a mask but I go where I want and do what I want. It’s just unfortunate that a lot of things aren’t available because a minority still can’t get their shit together. I hope we don’t go the same route as NB but if we do, I will shop where I need to shop regardless of a merchants decision and if I find myself frequenting  business’s requiring vaccinations it will be purely for the convenience of not having to wait until someone leaves before I can get in, not to make some kind of statement.

It has nothing to do with a minority of people.  Covid isn’t going away, even if 100% are vaccinated.  It’s going to be just like the flu.  It’s time you people get used to it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Shady said:

It has nothing to do with a minority of people.  Covid isn’t going away, even if 100% are vaccinated.  It’s going to be just like the flu.  It’s time you people get used to it.

No, it isn’t going away, nor can it be ignored by claiming it is just the flu.

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

It isn’t a matter of turning on people, it just losing patience with them. I can’t be bothered with catering to  their neurosis any longer and society has to move forward without and in spite of them. 

It's turning on people.

I can't be bothered with the neurosis of leftards who think that covid is killing children, or that covid which is spread vax nazis is somehow different from covid that is spread by intelligent people. Society would never miss any of the vax nazis.

10 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Yes, it does. Congrats on finally getting something correct.

Are you admitting that your other posts were idiotic now?

There are two choices, one or the other. They either enforce physical distancing or break the law by letting the unvaccinated in. Apparently you expect them to physically reduce their number of customers so they can let you in. Methinks you would be one of the customers I would want to reduce.

19 minutes ago, Aristides said:

No, it isn’t going away, nor can it be ignored by claiming it is just the flu.

It’s the flu for most people that aren’t over 65 and in poor health.  It’s going to become endemic, just like the flu.  The new variant is a perfect example, mild form.  It’s best to get on with your life and learn to live again.  Eat right and exercise and you’ll have nothing to worry about.  And take zinc and especially vitamin D.

8 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

In the 20-40 demographic it's a flu.

In the U20 demographic it's a very mild flu.

In the 80+ with co-morbidities demographic it's deadly, but what isn't?

Ya, I know, as long as it is someone else who is expendable, you shouldn’t be inconvenienced by having to not infect them.

It’s the flu for most people that aren’t over 65 and in poor health.  It’s going to become endemic, just like the flu.  The new variant is a perfect example, mild form.  It’s best to get on with your life and learn to live again.  Eat right and exercise and you’ll have nothing to worry about.  And take zinc and especially vitamin D.

I’m in my mid seventies. I have no co morbidities, am on no medications, work out and a BMI of 25.2 which makes me two pounds overweight for my age and height, but I’m working on it. I’m also not stupid enough to think vitamin D will protect me from a virus for which I have no immunity other than from vaccines.

• Haha 1

It's impossible to deny clear facts, so the distraction is now creative polemic. But the facts are clear still, and anybody with an independent mind and ability to make decisions based on the reason can think and decide for themselves.

"Epidemics of unvaccinated": false

"Vaccination prevents infection": false

The risk of serious complications for younger healthy age groups is not out of ordinary: true

Vaccination and effective and competent early intervention helps reduce the toll in efficient systems: true

"Sky is falling" is not the reality, only a diversion. Returning to normal is not a gift from the government but a choice.

Edited by myata

3 minutes ago, myata said:

It's impossible to deny clear facts, so the distraction is now creative polemic. But the facts are clear still, and anybody with an independent mind and ability to make decisions based on the reason can think and decide for themselves.

"Epidemics of unvaccinated": false

"Vaccination prevents infection": false

The risk of serious complications for younger healthy age groups is not out of ordinary: true

Effective and competent early intervention helps reduce the toll in efficient systems: true

"Sky is falling" is not the reality, only a diversion.

No one is saying vaccination prevents infection except you. It keeps you out of hospital. It is very clear that hospitalizations  are an epidemic of the unvaccinated. It also means that while the amount of viral matter expelled by the infected vaccinated is the same, it is much more corrupted and less infectious.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Aristides said:

I’m in my mid seventies. I have no co morbidities, am on no medications, work out and a BMI of 25.2 which makes me two pounds overweight for my age and height, but I’m working on it. I’m also not stupid enough to think vitamin D will protect me from a virus for which I have no immunity other than from vaccines.

Vitamin D as well as zinc strengthen your immune system.  Your immune system is how you fight off viruses.  

17 minutes ago, Aristides said:

There are two choices, one or the other. They either enforce physical distancing or break the law by letting the unvaccinated in. Apparently you expect them to physically reduce their number of customers so they can let you in. Methinks you would be one of the customers I would want to reduce.

Stores have the option of letting unvaccinated people in, or barring them. 

They’re not breaking the law by letting people in unless the OP was wrong. 

31 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

In the 20-40 demographic it's a flu.

In the U20 demographic it's a very mild flu.

In the 80+ with co-morbidities demographic it's deadly, but what isn't?

Exactly.  In the last demographic it’s as deadly as pneumonia, but more contagious.

Vitamin D as well as zinc strengthen your immune system.  Your immune system is how you fight off viruses.  

True, but we have no immunity to this virus. Vitamin D and zinc won’t protect you from measles, rubella, shingles, hepatitis, or a myriad of other viral diseases and it never protected anyone from smallpox before vaccines made it dissapear.

18 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Ya, I know, as long as it is someone else who is expendable, you shouldn’t be inconvenienced by having to not infect them.

That was just stupid. 

You either believe in vaccines so you think that your vax is keeping you safe, or you don’t believe in them and you don’t see a reason to force other people to take them. 

You chose a third option out of your ignorance and lack of intelligence: “I took it so everyone else should have to do it too.”

When the vaccines came out I really hoped that they’d work because I was just sick of Covid and the lockdowns as everybody else was. Unfortunately for us all, they’re semi-vaccines and they don’t stop people from getting Covid, they don’t stop people from dying of covid, and so they obviously don’t stop people from spreading Covid. To make matters worse, the vaccines are killing some people And they are causing extreme harm to very young and healthy people who were at absolutely no risk whatsoever from Covid.

I get where you’re coming from now. You’re in the age demographic that C19 targets. You weighed the risks for you personally, and you came to the conclusion that your small risk of dying from the shot was far less than your risk from dying of actual Covid. You were probably right in that, but it is extremely selfish of you to expect young, healthy people with a full life in front of them to take a chance on the Covid semi-vaccine just to keep you safe

You’ve lived a full life. You shouldn’t be asking children to risk their health for you. It’s the most pathetic thing that you could do. 

15 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Stores have the option of letting unvaccinated people in, or barring them. 

They’re not breaking the law by letting people in unless the OP was wrong. 

They are if they don’t maintain physical distancing rules, which might mean they have to reduce the number of customers they can have in their store at any one time.

2 minutes ago, Aristides said:

True, but we have no immunity to this virus.

That’s actually more of your uninformed bullshit.

We don’t have adaptive immunity to Covid, but once we get it our immune system does catch up to Covid and defeat it in the vast majority of instances. If that wasn’t the case then the number of Covid deaths would be exactly equal to the number of people infected with Covid.

2 minutes ago, Aristides said:

They are if they don’t maintain physical distancing rules, which might mean they have to reduce the number of customers they can have in their store at any one time.

Lol. You’re like a drowning man grasping at straws now. I can’t believe that you didn’t give up on your stupid, indefensible argument.

Edited by WestCanMan