New Brunswick goes full nazi and wants to prevent unvax from buying groceries

Just now, WestCanMan said:

I'm not the only one, and there are many more like me.

I'd gladly go out of my way to help run a store like that out of business.

Look, if the government says they have to either enforce physical distancing or ensure vaccination status, they are going to make the decision that is right for them. You are just a PITA trying to dictate to them, you don't give a crap about their business.

9 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Too bad, so sad, the 80+% are tired of you.

Covid isn’t going away, it’s going to be around forever just like the flu, no matter how many people are vaccinated.  Get used to it.  I’m glad you have such ease denying people if fundamental rights.  It’s too bad a virus with a 99.6.% survival rate, virtually 100% if you’re not in poor health has turned you into a fascist.  Congratulations.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Look, if the government says they have to either enforce physical distancing or ensure vaccination status, they are going to make the decision that is right for them. You are just a PITA trying to dictate to them, you don't give a crap about their business.

The gov't didn't say that they have to ensure vax status, they said that it's optional. 

I'm not saying that a store can't do it if they want to, they most certainly can. I'm just saying that that's the point where they are no longer just a local business that I would like to support - I would want to see them fail. 

• Like 1

http://www.bccdc.ca/Health-Info-Site/Documents/COVID_sitrep/2021-10-01-Data_Summary.pdf

http://www.bccdc.ca/Health-Info-Site/Documents/COVID_sitrep/2021-11-25-Data_Summary.pdf

According to the data there has been a 13.2% increase in cases, 10.6 % increase in hospitalizations, 13.3% increase in deaths for vaccinated individuals- more vaccinated people die than unvaccinated in the past 2 weeks.

For unvaccinated individuals there has been  a 10.9 decrease in cases, 9.7 decrease in hospitalizations and a 13.2% decrease in deaths. 

This is not proportional to the 6% increase in vaccine population as one would expect.

Is this not concerning? Why are vaccines failing at an increasing rate?

Edited by Winston
Unvaccinated data

51 minutes ago, Winston said:

According to the data there has been a 13.2% increase in cases, 10.6 % increase in hospitalizations, 13.3% increase in deaths for vaccinated individuals- more vaccinated people die than unvaccinated in the past 2 weeks.

This is happening all over the world.  This is what happened in the animal trials.  The vaccinated ones got re-infected, they got sicker when re-infected and they died of other things, as well as covid, because each successive vaccination lowers the immune system.  This is what many scientists and doctors have warned would happen.

53 minutes ago, Winston said:

For unvaccinated individuals there has been  a 10.9 decrease in cases, 9.7 decrease in hospitalizations and a 13.2% decrease in deaths. 

I'm guessing here, but I think it's because there is a lot of natural immunity now amongst the unvaccinated, which has repeatedly been shown to be superior, as it encompasses the entire virus, not just the spike protein and thus is more efficient against any variants that come along as well.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Winston said:

Is this not concerning? Why are vaccines failing at an increasing rate?

In the US mass vaccination began earlier, as far as November 2020. I don't think they were stretching dozes as in Canada. So by now it could be well over six months after vaccination for a significant part of vaccinated population.

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

The gov't didn't say that they have to ensure vax status, they said that it's optional. 

I'm not saying that a store can't do it if they want to, they most certainly can. I'm just saying that that's the point where they are no longer just a local business that I would like to support - I would want to see them fail. 

They said it is either vax status or enforce physical distancing. They have to do what is right for their business but if they were willing to break the law to accommodate you, I’m sure you would be willing to pay their fines.

Inspired by real events.. thinking, of course entirely fictionally, of new and different kind of N-people. See they don't do any N-things themselves, no how can we. They just give you a choice: do this thing (N); or pay $$$, out of your pocket. That's it so simple, you do it and the choice is entirely yours. And they have nothing to do with it. Honestly.

5 hours ago, taxme said:

When these docile and obedient Canadian sheep start to see as to what is going on in Australia today where people who refuse to get vaccinated are being put in quarantine/concentration camps. They have to stay in those communist concentration camps for 14 days. Rumor has it that here in Canada Castro Trudeau has already started to build concentration camps for those who refuse to get vaxxed. 

This smacks of communism and if no one can see this by now then they are really and truly as dumb as a doorknob. no insults meant for doorknobs. At least doorknobs are useful. Some Canadians are not. All those bimbos have to do is go on the internet and go watch as to what is going on in Australia today where citizen's are being put in concentration camps for refusing to take the jab. Why are people being put in concentration camps for refusing to take the jab is beyond me. We are all seeing today communism at work here in Canada.

Hello out there? It is getting later than you think. Wake up. ?

Australia is unofficially under Chinese control.  They’re locked in by trade deals and economic threat, not to mention the military threat.  That’s what the Aussie security pact with the US is trying to fight.  The playbook for world affairs became China’s after March 2020.  Our totalitarian pandemic government is following a well promoted template.

https://apple.news/AV_uGswhkQD6dQ9PfPi0Viw

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Aristides said:

They said it is either vax status or enforce physical distancing. They have to do what is right for their business but if they were willing to break the law to accommodate you, I’m sure you would be willing to pay their fines.

This is most of the problem, most people are obeying all the restrictions put in place, yes there are a few wingnuts on all sides... and yet some how the vaccinated are so pissed that common sense have left them...And now they are looking at even more useless options. Each store has 2 options right now to maintain social distancing or closing the store to the unvaccinated, * note no mention of breaking the rules or laws for anyone...there is none to break right now. 

Stupid the government does not want any fingers pointed at them, they will leave it up to business to make that call. However there are still many ways to skin the cat, people can still have food, pharma restaurant meals you name it delivered either by door dash or etc, or by cab or curb side pick up. But this stupid restrictions will only last until the vaccinated want more restrictions... and all it is doing now is divide the people into groups...

I seen a documentary on human behavior, they took a high school sports team, and divided half into prisoners the other half into prison guards, and watched as their behavior changed, remember this was a team of young men, that had already bonded...  It did not take long for the guards to become violent drunk with power, which in turn made the prisoners violent...all of this took less than a few days...everyone said could not happen to me or my friends...well this experiment was done with different age groups, and they all had the same outcome...go f*** ing figure...

We have gone from a few restrictions that were working,  to now firing people , unable to make a living, plus cutting them off unemployment or any other social programs, in some provinces we have seen names taken off a transplant list for not being vaccinated,other sa medical people who refused are now restricted from ev3r practicing medicine in the province ever,  now we see more restrictions no in person visits to nessicary facilities, like food , pharma, doctors office, etc....because we are getting scared... we have even heard people yelling it would be ok to arrest them, place them in quarantine until they are vaccinated, some are good with placing them in jail...Not even a second thought to their families welfare, how is their kids going to eat, maintain a roof over their head, none of that , basically it is f*** them, they brought this on themselves .... Thats good old fashion Canadian moral values and  hospitality right there... F*** em feed them cake...and thats what we do with Canadians , can you only imagine what we would do with people from other countries of groups...get the rope theres going to be a hanging...

This is not the Nation i spent 34 years defending its morals ,values and foreign policy... This does not even look like the Canada I remember and all over a virus that basically we are all immune to, and what we have done with it is put our nation on the brink of finical ruin , we shredded our moral and values, and turn on each other...like two fat kids fighting over the last smarties. , I'm  starting to think Dougie was right we should let it burn to the ground and start all over...what a mess , because this Canada is not worth saving...can hardly wait until something deadly comes along and really puts us in danger...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

and yet some how the vaccinated are so pissed that common sense have left them...

It's not a dichotomy of vaccinated vs. not vaccinated , as there surely are many people vaccinated who do not support these Orwellian measures.

I guess we should send food to NB, as they are not feeding their citizens.

Let's start a Go Fund Me.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Aristides said:

I’m not asking them to break laws. Get a grip. 

17 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

...because we are getting scared... we have even heard people yelling it would be ok to arrest them, place them in quarantine until they are vaccinated, some are good with placing them in jail...Not even a second thought to their families welfare, how is their kids going to eat, maintain a roof over their head, none of that , basically it is f*** them, they brought this on themselves .... Thats good old fashion Canadian moral values and  hospitality right there... F*** em feed them cake...and thats what we do with Canadians , can you only imagine what we would do with people from other countries of groups...get the rope theres going to be a hanging...

Doesn't take much, does it, for the monkeys to drop the pretense and be at each other's throats. Thin veneer of civility.

It's like a Twilight Zone episode.

Only no Rod Serling to give us a closing moral.

57 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I’m not asking them to break laws. Get a grip. 

Yes you are. If the law says enforce physical distancing rules and reduce the number of people who can be in his facility at one time or only allow fully vaxxed people in, you are dictating to him what he has to do to let you in. Either reduce his capacity or break the law for you. 

Edited by Aristides

1 hour ago, Army Guy said:

This is most of the problem, most people are obeying all the restrictions put in place, yes there are a few wingnuts on all sides... and yet some how the vaccinated are so pissed that common sense have left them...And now they are looking at even more useless options. Each store has 2 options right now to maintain social distancing or closing the store to the unvaccinated, * note no mention of breaking the rules or laws for anyone...there is none to break right now. 

Public health orders are law. Not permanent, but they are the law.

Edited by Aristides

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

Yes you are. If the law says ..............

Either reduce his capacity or break the law for you. 

Well, the law says don't discriminate.  The law says everyone is free to choose. 

The law , for sure does not say starve your fellow citizens for whatever bullshit reason you find fit.

So the law has already been broken multiple times by the government.  Don't expect the citizens to uphold it any more. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

Yes you are. If the law says enforce physical distancing rules and reduce the number of people who can be in his facility at one time or only allow fully vaxxed people in, you are dictating to him what he has to do to let you in. Either reduce his capacity or break the law for you. 

But it doesn't say that. It just says that they have the option of not allowing the unvaxxed in.

Most of the English speaking people here get that. You're the last holdout. Go figger.

2 minutes ago, cougar said:

Well, the law says don't discriminate.  The law says everyone is free to choose. 

The law , for sure does not say starve your fellow citizens for whatever bullshit reason you find fit.

So the law has already been broken multiple times by the government.  Don't expect the citizens to uphold it any more. 

I'm not sure what he's going on about. I guess he feels like he has to live up to his leftist standards, IE he has to find something to lie about.

Here we go, 8.12.2021: near-total vaccination, cases on the rise (again) so capacity limits and there are things we all can do, like having holiday party outside. Yes, at -15C so what? Now give us our hard earned $30K (no, our frontline hero, that would be monthly) and get lost asap until the next thoughtful instruction.

And who could have thought it would take only 22 months? Actually, all the reasons were right there, we just never bothered to look and notice. Whoever thought and  promised that it would end soon would be living in a funny alternate universe. Why would it, like who needs it.

Edited by myata

Here are the facts. Of course, seeing and understanding the reality requires as minimum, two things: 1) eyes and 2) brain.

"Epidemics of unvaccinated"

"Health officials in Ontario are reporting 928 new cases of COVID-19 on Tuesday as the province's positivity rate for the disease reaches a level unseen in months. Of the cases logged today, 424 were found in unvaccinated individuals..."

"Vaccines protect against infection"

"With 26,136 tests processed since Monday, Ontario’s COVID-19 positivity rate stands at 3.8 per cent, the highest level reported since May 31 when it reached 4.3 per cent" - when mass vaccination has not even started.

Another go at all eggs in one basket, another expensive failure. Maybe the reality is trying to say something, but who's listening?

Edited by myata
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

But it doesn't say that. It just says that they have the option of not allowing the unvaxxed in.

Most of the English speaking people here get that. You're the last holdout. Go figger.

It says they have a choice, one or the other. There are no other options.

16 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You don't speak for the "80%", and not everyone that's vaccinated is willing to get the booster or turn on their family/friends. Get a grip.

It isn’t a matter of turning on people, it just losing patience with them. I can’t be bothered with catering to  their neurosis any longer and society has to move forward without and in spite of them.