New Brunswick goes full nazi and wants to prevent unvax from buying groceries

5 minutes ago, dialamah said:

If you say so.  

I don't read your links any more.   No credibility.

Good for you, you're becoming the best little sheep ever!  

Don't read anything the government doesn't want you to read.

Go along with everything.  No questions asked.

Obey, obey, obey.

That really worked out well for the German citizenry, didn't it?

Have fun loading the stinking dead bodies on the trucks.......

Hypocrite.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, dialamah said:

If you say so.  

I don't read your links any more.   No credibility.

You know, for someone who insisted for years that the media was overblowing the Muslim terrorist thing to keep everyone in fear and divide society, you sure don't seem to recognize the same thing going on now.

Media inflating the risks of covid to keep people in fear and divide society.

It's still a 99.5% survival rate and 5 million out of 7.8 billion.  And they've got you so terrified, you go along with tyranny.

In this you are a total hypocrite.

Edited by Goddess
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

No, the staffing shortages are results of mandates and restrictions.  People can’t work under these oppressive conditions.

Sure, let’s get rid of all the procedures needed to keep Covid out of hospitals. Let’s make it so everyone who is already sick can have Covid too. Win,win.

2 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Covid is drawing off nurses and other resources

That is a meaningless statement as any health issue is "drawing off resources", the purpose of the system is to care for the patients, not to complain of an endless crisis while paying outrageous compensations to top management, in any normal system at least. And Covid is by far not the most serious one. Not interested in further blah blah. Ignore list.

16 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Anti vaxxers don’t believe in personal responsibility, they do everything they can to avoid it.

Stop trying to pin all of our pandemic problems on the tiny minority of anti-vaxxers.  They’re just not a big factor anymore in the spread of Covid and the mandates and restrictions imposed to fight it.  That’s a chimera or straw man at this point.  Death and severe illness due to Covid are now a minor threat.  Persistent government control is the bigger concern now.  

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Aristides said:

Like I said, everything that is wrong with the world is because someone other than you is making too much money. You have no personal responsibility for anything.

I haven’t mentioned income.  I don’t know what you’re referencing or its relevance.  I do know that the rich and powerful, including government leaders, are best positioned to escape the impact of restrictions to movement and in the workplace.  They’re the freest people in our society, though I just consider them high ranking slaves. 

15 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Good for you, you're becoming the best little sheep ever!  

Don't read anything the government doesn't want you to read.

Go along with everything.  No questions asked.

Obey, obey, obey.

That really worked out well for the German citizenry, didn't it?

Have fun loading the stinking dead bodies on the trucks.......

Hypocrite.

Oh, look at you go, tossing insults because someone won't read your links.  Did you get your little feelings hurt?  

Incompetent management and inefficient operation has nothing to do with my personal responsibility, only that of those who ran and keeping the system funded by the public into a dismal state where it is struggling to perform its direct duty. This is very clearly an attempt to reassign blame to an arbitrarily selected scapegoat. Not even close to any substance.

Edited by myata

14 minutes ago, Goddess said:

wYou know, for someone who insisted for years that the media was overblowing the Muslim terrorist thing to keep everyone in fear and divide society, you sure don't seem to recognize the same thing going on now.

Oh, and now you admit I was right.

I'll be right this time too.  :)

25 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Proven true. Covid is drawing off nurses and other resources. Covid precautions that have to be taken in hospitals, slow down and sometimes prevent procedures. 

that's a government health care problem

not an unvaccinated problem

you just want to make them the scapegoat for everything and not blame who is actually at fault

Edited by Yzermandius19

Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

you only care about their health if they are vaccinated

don't throw stones from your glass house

You are right, I don't care about the health of the wilfully unvaccinated, why should I care about their decisions. I do care about the innocent people they impact because of those decisions.

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

that's a government health care problem

not an unvaccinated problem

you just want to make them.the scapegoat for everything and not blame who is actually at fault

You  are all alike, you don't want to take responsibility for your own actions. It is always someone else's fault.

7 minutes ago, Aristides said:

You  are all alike, you don't want to take responsibility for your own actions. It is always someone else's fault.

you are literally the one blaming the unvaccinated for all the vaccinated's problems

if anyone exemplifies not taking responsibility for their own actions

it's you, captain projection 

throw more stones from your glass house, clown

Edited by Yzermandius19

Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

you are literally the one blaming the unvaccinated for all the vaccinated's problems

if anyone exemplifies not taking responsibility for their own actions

it's you

In BC 66% of Covid hospitalizations are not fully vaccinated. 88% of British Columbians over 12 are fully vaccinated. That's 66% of Covid hospitalizations from 12% of the population. Effing right I blame you.

3 minutes ago, Aristides said:

In BC 66% of Covid hospitalizations are not fully vaccinated. 88% of British Columbians over 12 are fully vaccinated. That's 66% of Covid hospitalizations from 12% of the population. Effing right I blame you.

that's a them problem

not a you problem

you're the one who wants to stick your nose in their business

not the other way around

"That's X% of hospitalizations from Y% of population". Now put any condition there, organs, genetic, overdose, etc, just any one, arbitrarily. Very clearly, nothing to do with facts and reason. Everything with appointing scapegoat for ineffective management, subpar system and mediocre policy.

25 minutes ago, myata said:

"That's X% of hospitalizations from Y% of population". Now put any condition there, organs, genetic, overdose, etc, just any one, arbitrarily. Very clearly, nothing to do with facts and reason. Everything with appointing scapegoat for ineffective management, subpar system and mediocre policy.

Are you trying to tell me all you unvaccinated heroes are out of shape or have pre existing conditions and that accounts for you making up the vast majority of hospitalizations? What exactly is your point?