New Brunswick goes full nazi and wants to prevent unvax from buying groceries

25 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

I heard that about the Norwegian cruise ship too. You had to be vaxxed to get on board - crew or passenger.

Then boom, bang covid outbreak. 

Pandemic of the unvaccinated my Aunt Matilda.

Socrates was right a few millenia before us.

He knew that doubt was the answer to everything. He was right.

These vaccines promoted by these experts, these politicians in high office, those businessmen, those doctors.

We are learning a collective lesson.

Doubt.

Edited by QuebecOverCanada
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Aristides said:

t would help if the entitled weren't so willing to burden the system with their entitlement.

Let's be realistic in assessment of the health care system. Piece of crap before covid.

Canadians need to figure out where their heads are on this. It's time to make better plans. Health care should not be a zero-sum game.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Let's be realistic in assessment of the health care system. Piece of crap before covid.

Canadians need to figure out where their heads are on this. It's time to make better plans. Health care should not be a zero-sum game.

Be prepared to pay for it then.

I have been thinking about this really much. How far are they going to push this and why are they pushing it so hard.

I hope I'm right that Finland is softer than Germany in the sense that it can't get that bad here that you couldn't get to the grocery store without being vaccinated. In Germany they have no such qualms .  

I work for a multinational company where it is just a matter of time they will make the vaccine-passports mandatory.

2 hours ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

Vaccines weren't the panacea Big Pharma promised to sell us in a hurry, with contracts which are confidential from the public.

And for the best of it, nobody noticed! Like the news is right before the eyes - no sorry, can't see, no connection. All is going according to the plan, not to worry!

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

Be prepared to pay for it then.

We already do pay for it, and if we can afford to payout 30 bil for the first year and 9 bil every year after just for daycare, then i say we can afford it...Wait the liberals have lots of new programs that could be used , but health care does not rate with Canadians and it is not that we don't think it needs to be fixed, Canadians don't get cash back from health care thats why they don't support it...It's all about the money babe....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, -TSS- said:

I have been thinking about this really much. How far are they going to push this and why are they pushing it so hard.

The ones in authority who push for this do it for the money and fame. The populace who is for it has Stockholm syndrome or anxiety.

40 minutes ago, myata said:

And for the best of it, nobody noticed! Like the news is right before the eyes - no sorry, can't see, no connection. All is going according to the plan, not to worry!

Remember at the start of the pandemic when all the news oulets all of a sudden started complaining about conspicary theories or made them sound as crazy as it could get, even though some are highly legitimate? 

3 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

We already do pay for it, and if we can afford to payout 30 bil for the first year and 9 bil every year after just for daycare, then i say we can afford it...Wait the liberals have lots of new programs that could be used , but health care does not rate with Canadians and it is not that we don't think it needs to be fixed, Canadians don't get cash back from health care thats why they don't support it...It's all about the money babe....

Talking about Bills... Pfizer had hefty fines in the last decades. Not a charitable entreprise if you ask me.

1 hour ago, -TSS- said:

This virus is not going away until everyone in the world is vaccinated...and the 3 rd world is not doing so well. But we are still panicking here because we have not reached 90 % or better.  So this is what we do we continue to let people travel, and they keep coming back with new variants.... we are OK with cutting people off, from almost everything in their lives but we have this thing about travel that we are willing to die over...anyone swinging that axe, nope...but lets tell the neighbor hey your not allowed outside you dirty bastards... 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

This virus is not going away until everyone in the world is vaccinated...and the 3 rd world is not doing so well. But we are still panicking here because we have not reached 90 % or better.  So this is what we do we continue to let people travel, and they keep coming back with new variants.... we are OK with cutting people off, from almost everything in their lives but we have this thing about travel that we are willing to die over...anyone swinging that axe, nope...but lets tell the neighbor hey your not allowed outside you dirty bastards... 

But the dirty bastard isn't as rich as the traveling bastard.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

But even if 100% of the population was vaccinated, there will still be breakthrough cases and viral spread.  Yes the prevalence would be lower, but the mandate enforcement would be violent.  In Canada the Covid death rate wouldn’t fall much lower, as our population is mostly vaccinated.  Covid is shifting to flu status as it spreads. We’re gaining the antibodies through infection or vaccination.  As with the flu, vulnerable populations will need to be more careful.  Boosters will account for new variants and treatments will improve.  That’s it.  We must lift restrictions and shift to acceptable risk and personal responsibility.  We need to decide as a society whether to live in permanent fearful separation and masking or a normal social realm with reasonable caution.  So far Canada has rejected freedom and reasonable caution. Many US states have shifted to acceptable risk and personal responsibility.  Some might have higher death rates, but they’re freer societies and right now I know where I’d rather be.  It isn’t Canada.

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

That part I agree with. We should make the social programs we already have work properly before we start new ones we can't afford.

5 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

But even if 100% of the population was vaccinated, there will still be breakthrough cases and viral spread.  Yes the prevalence would be lower, but the mandate enforcement would be violent.  In Canada the Covid death rate wouldn’t fall much lower, as our population is mostly vaccinated.  Covid is shifting to flu status as it spreads.  We’re gaining the antibodies through infection or vaccination.  As with the flu, vulnerable populations will need to be more careful.  Boosters will account for new variants and treatments will improve.  That’s it.  We must lift restrictions and shift to acceptable risk and personal responsibility.  We need to decide as a society whether to live in permanent fearful separation and masking or a normal life with reasonable caution.  

Expecting the vaccinated to protect those who won't get vaccinated is not taking personal responsibly. 

3 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

How? It is the government punishing them on behalf of you

that's not them punishing themselves, that's people like you demanding they be punished

Exactly.  The sadists are running the show right now. Working people and people who need to work to survive know this because they’re feeling the impact every day, if they can keep their jobs.  It’s not just the unvaccinated workers feeling the pressure.  Far from it.  

Edited by Zeitgeist