New Brunswick goes full nazi and wants to prevent unvax from buying groceries

34 minutes ago, Accountability Now said:

When you answer the question I asked above, you might see the point I'm making. 

I'm not sure what question you are referring to but I trust the Canadian government, public health authorities and the CBC, Globe and Mail and global national news. None of them have given me any reason not to. They sometimes make mistakes but then so do all of us.

Goddess, I didn't want to sound harsh or disrespectful. My responses to you come from a place of concern. I apologize if my posts did not reflect that.

1 hour ago, myata said:

"CDC estimates that flu has resulted in 9 million – 41 million illnesses, 140,000 – 710,000 hospitalizations and 12,000 – 52,000 deaths annually between 2010 and ..." (USA).

Proportionally to population, this amounts to approximately 6,5 thousand per year in Canada. Add overdose and it's close 15,000 even without most serious causes. And subtract those resulting from subpar, stressed and under resourced system. Retirement homes fiasco, after two decades of warnings.

Numbers say clearly that sky is falling is a bogus. No, it does not explain or justify anything. Now use your totalitarian goggles to deflect and ignore, like you invented anything new here.

Covid killed ten times more Americans in 2020 than in a bad flu year.

I think the question he is referring to is this one:

1 hour ago, Accountability Now said:

You think a 20 year old unvaxxed person is more vulnerable than a 70 year old double vaxxed?

In other words: Do you believe everyone shares the same risk of dying from covid?

I do know that you are not trying to be cruel.

I am just trying to get help for my sister, who has now been suffering almost 6 months since the jabs, which she only got in order to travel and now cannot even do that.  And there are many others, too - debilitating migraines, extreme fatigue, tics & twitches that don't allow them to work anymore, convulsions and seizures, deaths, neurological disorders, autoimmune disorders, heart attacks, strokes and heart weakening where previously there was no issues with these things until post-jab - hours, days or weeks after. 

I'm not sure why these ae being denied as happening, when they are the very adverse reactions to the jabs that are listed.

There is no help or acknowledgement from the government and the victims are silenced by the media and Big Pharma of course had all governments sign off on any injuries or deaths, so we can't go after them, either.

Putting your fingers in your ears, closing your eyes and screeching "Na Na Na Na, I can't hear you." isn't the way to go here.

I'm truly thankful that not everyone experiences these adverse events.  Glad you're one of the ones who are okay.

On 12/5/2021 at 9:09 AM, QuebecOverCanada said:

Ban from getting groceries if you are not vaccinated in New Brunswick.

Will the people disobey?

--

Beginning Saturday, people in New Brunswick who do not show proof of full vaccination can be barred from entering grocery stores to buy food.

The measure was announced as part of the province’s “winter action plan,” which allows any business, including grocery stores, the option of barring unvaccinated individuals.

According to Health Minister Dorothy Shephard, it comes as the province sees a “very concerning” rise in COVID infections over the last two weeks, particularly among unvaccinated Canadians.

The province reported 97 cases and 2 deaths since Thursday.

Fascists without the jack boots.  Canada is the little fascist country and China is the big one.

2 hours ago, Aristides said:

You can say anything you want, you just can't do anything you want. No one can.

So do you think a Jew might have got vaccinated if he knew it would keep him out of Auswitzch?

You ain't no martyr bud, just someone making a bad choice.

No you’re pushing your paranoid need for control on others unnecessarily.  I’m fully vaxxed and I spend the day working in a mask.  Do you?

What you fail to understand is that, by assenting to making the fully vaccinated mask up even though we know that even a 100 percent vaccinated population won’t eliminate the virus, we are making restrictions permanent.

Either we believe that vaccines work and that a population that is mostly vaccinated doesn’t need restrictions or we believe vaccines don’t work and masking is essential for all.  You don’t get to support both contradictory positions.

Put another way, requiring restrictions on vaccinated people proves the antivaxxer position.

You don’t appreciate the impact of making people get vaccinated and obey restrictions with no clear end in sight.  It’s extreme government overreach.  

58 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

I'm not sure what question you are referring to but I trust the Canadian government, public health authorities and the CBC, Globe and Mail and global national news. None of them have given me any reason not to.

naivete over 9000

if you haven't found a reason not to trust them

you aren't looking hard enough

or you simply ignore it when you do find it

as it is extremely hard to miss

either way, such a comment is full NPC

silly normies

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

No you’re pushing your paranoid need for control on others unnecessarily.  I’m fully vaxxed and I spend the day working in a mask.  Do you?

What you fail to understand is that, by assenting to making the fully vaccinated mask up even though we know that even a 100 percent vaccinated population won’t eliminate the virus, we are making restrictions permanent.

Either we believe that vaccines work and that a population that is mostly vaccinated doesn’t need restrictions or we believe vaccines don’t work and masking is essential for all.  You don’t get to support both contradictory positions.

Put another way, requiring restrictions on vaccinated people proves the antivaxxer position.

You don’t appreciate the impact of making people get vaccinated and obey restrictions with no clear end in sight.  It’s extreme government overreach.  

There are consequences to every decision I make and I don’t get to determine what they are, I just have to deal with them. There is no clear end in sight to this pandemic, you should know that by now. The virus also doesn’t give a crap about your opinions or perceived entitlements.

5 minutes ago, Aristides said:

There are consequences to every decision I make and I don’t get to determine what they are, I just have to deal with them. There is no clear end in sight to this pandemic, you should know that by now. The virus also doesn’t give a crap about your opinions or perceived entitlements.

the consequences don't need to include lockdowns and vax mandates

the only reason for the government to pile on is compliance not science

you're just a control freak and are hiding behind "public safety" to couch your totalitarian tendencies in

all you needed was an excuse to show your fangs, and you are using covid as that excuse

you might fool yourself with that fake af routine, but I ain't buying it

one silver lining about covid, it has exposed just how many people support totalitarian police states if the media triggers them with the right narrative

Edited by Yzermandius19

2 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

the consequences don't need to include lockdowns and vax mandates

the only reason for the government to pile on is compliance not science

you're just a control freak and are hiding behind "public safety" to couch your totalitarian tendencies in

all you needed was an excuse to show your fangs, and you are using covid as that excuse

you might fool yourself with that fake af routine, but I ain't buying it

Geez, do you think I enjoy wearing a mask? It sucks but it sure as hell doesn’t equate to Jews during the Holocaust. What a bunch of snowflakes.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Geez, do you think I enjoy wearing a mask? It sucks but it sure as hell doesn’t equate to Jews during the Holocaust. What a bunch of snowflakes.

you are the snow flake supporting taking people's rights away

particularly when they disagree with your covid risk assessment 

I'd rather be considered a snowflake by you than support stripping people of their rights

you think just because they make different choices than you

that gives you the right to treat them as less than human

but that just reveals a lack of character on your part

you want to employ Nazi tactics to fight covid and then bitch about being called on that?

who's the real snowflake?

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Queenmandy85 said:

I'm not sure what question you are referring to but I trust the Canadian government, public health authorities and the CBC, Globe and Mail and global national news. None of them have given me any reason not to. They sometimes make mistakes but then so do all of us.

You quoted the question when you first responded to me but don't worry, Goddess requoted it for you. 

The statistics clearly show that the people filling up the hospitals and dying are elderly and those with pre-existing conditions. But instead of targeting those people, the government felt it was easier to just have everyone get the vaccine and thus created the vaxxer versus antivaxxer dichotomy.  If they truly wanted to make the proper dichotomy, they zone in on the elderly and pre-existing condition group and educated people with simple stats. Right now, you are trying to convince a bunch of young, healthy people to get it and they are giving you outright resistance because of it. Because of this, you now have unhealthy and elderly people (who SHOULD be getting the vax) refusing to take it because they too think they are healthy. 

I have had COVID, I am also under 60, slim and athletic and no prexisting conditions which statistically tells me I don't need the shot.  With that said, I have been very vocal about telling those I know who are over 60, overweight or have any preexisting condition that they SHOULD get the shot. 

The government knows the stats but they choose to propagate their phony stance that EVERYONE should get this and are now moving on to 5 years olds. This thing could have been controlled a long time ago if they had the kahoonas to actually tell the people that need this shot what they need to hear. But instead, its easier to attack young, healthy individuals who know they are not at risk.  

51 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Covid killed ten times more Americans in 2020 than in a bad flu year.

Let's agree with that, so what is the magical number that would justify arbitrary authoritarian methods? Who determined it and how? Does it depend on how effective the system is or it shouldn't and doesn't matter? We derailed the train, but you pay. What if in one place the number is 10 (inefficient system, retirement homes fiasco) and in the other, well designed and run system, 1.5? Would it still justify authoritarian measures, that is, people paying for ineptitude and inefficiency of the system and the bureaucracy that runs it?

16 minutes ago, myata said:

Let's agree with that, so what is the magical number that would justify arbitrary authoritarian methods? Who determined it and how? Does it depend on how effective the system is or it shouldn't and doesn't matter? We derailed the train, but you pay. What if in one place the number is 10 (inefficient system, retirement homes fiasco) and in the other, well designed and run system, 1.5? Would it still justify authoritarian measures, that is, people paying for ineptitude and inefficiency of the system and the bureaucracy that runs it?

the more ineffective the government

the more they are convinced that giving it more control will solve the problem

no matter how many times that strategy backfires

they never learn and relish getting burned

if the situation gets better in spite of their nonsense, they give the government credit and demand they do more

if the situation gets worse, the government wasn't given enough control, and the people they don't like are the reason it didn't work

regardless of the results, they always want more government control, they never let any evidence get in the way of their confirmation bias

and they'll spin the narrative to try and lead people to agreeing with that bias

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

A curious report in the news today, one of Ontario's health units "strongly denying" the claim that a child has died following vaccination. Unfortunately for us, the report (or the unit?) has not clarified whether a) the child has not died, my favorite; b) the child did not have a recent vaccination or c) the unfortunate child did have vaccination but it was not the identified cause.

And only if it turns out to be the last one, how do we know what the actual cause was and if and how it wasn't related to vaccination? That's just too bad but after ongoing statistics funnies, I couldn't trust health authorities with a $5 note, not to say, health and safety of my children.

16 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

you are the snow flake supporting taking people's rights away

particularly when they disagree with your covid risk assessment 

I'd rather be considered a snowflake by you than support stripping people of their rights

you think just because they make different choices than you

that gives you the right to treat them as less than human

but that just reveals a lack of character on your part

you want to employ Nazi tactics to fight covid and then bitch about being called on that?

who's the real snowflake?

What right are you being stripped of? Where is it in the Charter. Entitlements aren't rights. No one is taking your choices away, you just don't want to live with the consequences of your choices.

26 minutes ago, Aristides said:

What right are you being stripped of? Where is it in the Charter. Entitlements aren't rights. No one is taking your choices away, you just don't want to live with the consequences of your choices.

the government making dumb policy doesn't need to be one of the consequences

that's just vindictive bullshit

needless and arbitrary punishment to force compliance

you can't make a good case for those measures

the only utility is punishing people you don't like

no sale

Edited by Yzermandius19

No one has explained  in all this time the reason, and cause for forced, coerced and/or mandatory vaccinations. It does not stop infection. It does not prevent transmission. There's any number of conditions that can be caused by individual choice.

If it existed it could have been said and explained. There's only one conclusion, and it's pretty clear: there - is - none.

23 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

the government making dumb policy doesn't need to be one of the consequences

that's just vindictive bullshit

needless and arbitrary punishment to force compliance

you can't make a good case for those measures

the only utility is punishing people you don't like

no sale

So none.

6 minutes ago, Aristides said:

So none.

if there aren't other negative consequences

then why do they need to punished by government in the first place?

this really is just about you wanting everyone to be forced to behave the way you want them to

you literally don't have any other reason to support these policies

it's all about your resentment of people you don't like

to the point you think they should have less rights than those who act the way you want them to

and support totalitarian measures to try and force their hand

yet you want to front like you have the moral high ground on them?

doesn't get much more delusional than that

Edited by Yzermandius19

They aren't being punished, they are doing it to themselves. Why won't you take responsibility for your own choices?

Adrian Dix says the delta variant is disproportionately affecting those who haven't been vaccinated, including most of the more than 150 people who have been moved from the Northern Health authority to southern hospitals.

He says the transfers are weighing down the health-care system because many of those people were in critical condition and require teams of health-care workers at every stage of their transport.

Why should the 80+% of fully vaccinated British Columbians cater to people who behave so irresponsibly and put the system under this kind of stress.

Edited by Aristides

"Why should 9x% of not affected by diabetes, etc, and so on cater for ...". Fascism, it wasn't that far away all this time as it seems. Only takes a little mix of a herd mentality with a few drops of carefully distilled fear. As usual, and always - very rarely fails.

Edited by myata

1 minute ago, myata said:

"Why should 9x% of not affected by diabetes, etc, and so on cater for ...". Fascism, it wasn't that far away all this time as it seems. Only takes a little mix of a hear mentality with a few drops of carefully distilled fear. As usual, and always - very rarely fails.

This place has more than its share of drama queens.

6 hours ago, Goddess said:

Like all the other restrictions, banning from grocery stores has nothing, repeat - NOTHING - to do with health or safety.

It's about forcing the vaccine on everyone.

You comply, or you don't eat.  Expect it to get much, much worse.

Coronavirus not found in 957 grocery store samples | CTV News

Surprisingly, this was in the Toronto Sun.  I guess there's at least ONE journalist who's awake and still able to reason.

FUREY: Canada, it's long overdue that we drop the COVID alarmism cycle | Toronto Sun

Nobody's banned from grocery stores per government mandate.  Grocery stores are given a choice of requiring passports or enforcing physical distancing.  

5 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Goddess, I didn't want to sound harsh or disrespectful. My responses to you come from a place of concern. I apologize if my posts did not reflect that.

you TRUST Globe and Mail and the CBC?  OMG