Trump Hysteria: Alive and Well in 2022

Trump Hysteria in 2022

We are all obligated to believe that Donald Trump is evil. We are almost in 2022 and people will not stop complaining about this guy. Why? Well, he is racist to start. 

Okay, I hate racists, let us examine why we accept the fact that he is racist. Also, I am from Canada and I have no idea why so many Canadians feel triggered and violated by the former leader of another country. The next time you hear someone in Canada criticize Trump, please refer them to this article. 

Trump Refuses to Disavow White Supremacy: Debate with Joe Biden

It is absurd that anyone can construe Trump’s words in the debate to mean he supports racism. He clearly answered “sure” when asked if he disavows white supremacy and then he disavowed. Anyone interpreting that response during the Biden debate to indicate that Trump supports racism makes a mockery of themselves. For those who believe that Trump has never disavowed white supremacy or racism please watch below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd0cMmBvqWc&t=7s

He also directed the Proud Boys to “stand back” which is hardly an endorsement. By the way, the Proud Boys are white supremacists based on what definition? 

Any specific tenet of the organization to support this claim or just CNN? Their leader, Enrique Tarrio, is black, and their founder, Gavin McInnes, is married to a Ho-Chunk woman. Gavin’s children have tribal rights and are recognized as members of the Indigenous group. PB has Latino, Black, Jewish, LGTBQ, all types of members.

In Canada, the PB have been labelled as a domestic terror group although no explanation was ever provided. The only incident with the PB in Canada was in Halifax in 2017. The Halifax 5 peacefully, without violence or criminal convictions, asked why protestors wanted to destroy/remove a statue.

The Halifax 5 includes a member of the LGTBQ and Indigenous community. They were military members proudly serving this country. PB, in Canada, is now labelled on the same degree of threat as ISIS and Al Qaeda- makes sense, right? 

You could be arrested for wearing a PB hat in Canada. 

Question: Why?

Answer: Ummm. January 6th. The “storming” of the capital by white supremacists!

Question: Was that in Canada or USA?

Answer: USA

Question: Did PB organize the January 6th trespassing event?

Answer: No one knows but, based on CNN, probably.

Question: Any convictions linking PB members to any criminal/terrorism acts on January 6th?

Answer: Not as of December 2021. But still, definitely terrorists and white supremacists!

Sh*T Hole Countries

Firstly, this was allegedly about Haiti and some African countries. There is also no audio of what was actually said and even the most un-objective person would agree that Donald does not get any benefit of the doubt from the media on context. Anyone who has ever been to Haiti and wants to vouch for the wonderful development of this country, please raise your hand. Statistically, check out the data on Haiti.

Haiti remains the poorest country in the LAC region and among the poorest countries in the world. In 2020, Haiti had a GDP per capita of US$2,925, the lowest in the LAC region and less than a fifth of the LAC average of US$15,092. On the UN's Human Development Index, Haiti ranked 170 out of 189 countries in 2020. At every standard and every measurement, it is not a successful country. Prove me wrong.

https://www.worldbank.org/en/country/haiti/overview#1

Secondly, Haiti is a country. If one disparages Haiti, it is not racist. Personally, I think Detroit is a sh*t hole. Detrotians are not a race. This would not be a racist statement. Parts of Scarborough, Ontario (GTA) (see Kingston Road) are a sh*t hole. Shuter Street, in downtown Toronto, is a sh*t hole. Sudbury and Hamilton-predominantly white, are sh*t holes.

These are not racist statements. 

Haitians could be any colour or race. Haitian is a nationality, not a race hence the absence of any racism. The comment was against the country not the people. 

Thirdly. And yes, it is a sh*t hole.

“Mexicans are Rapists”

Obviously, on its face this is egregious and offensive. Mexico has challenges as a country-corruption, crime, cartels, etc. However, Mexican people are typically religious, family-orientated, hard working, friendly and al-in-all good people. Context is important. 

The actual point that Trump was making was to criticize the US Visa lottery process which is based on arbitrary selection as opposed to merit. Would anyone disagree that visas should be issued to people based on their individual merit as opposed to being selected randomly? 

It is my understanding that this comment/allegation by Trump was also raised in another context in which Trump was referring to the coyotes who transport illegals across the border. Does anyone defend the way people are smuggled into the USA? There are reports of the women being raped and some of the people sold into human trafficking. 

Human smuggling is a terrible racket filled with horrible crime. If people believe that coyotes do not rape people and their vocation is an honourable one, please present your points below in the comments. Kindly use facts, not hyperbole and empty rhetoric or made up words.

If the comment was made outside of these contexts and used to describe all Mexicans in all situations, it would be offensive and inappropriate. No argument.

Ban on Muslims

Again, a ban on Muslims is not racist as Islam is a religion, not a race. People of all races/colours are Muslims. It is also important to note that the Supreme Court agreed with Trump. I am sure the Trump haters, with their CNN and google powers, are more knowledgeable than the judges but take that up with the jurists.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/26/us/politics/supreme-court-trump-travel-ban.html

Trump pulled out of wars with Muslim countries, Iraq and Afghanistan, which saved Muslim lives. He also signed the peace deals with Israel and its neighbours, Muslim countries, which has brought peace and security to the Muslim region. Trump also stopped Obama’s drone policy, arguably a war crime?, in which many Muslims were killed by drones without due process, clear identification, or any legal protection or opportunity to defend themselves against accusations. How many Muslims died under Trump’s reign compared to Obama?

U.S. military forces had been at war for all eight years of Obama’s tenure, the first two-term president with that distinction. He launched airstrikes or military raids in at least seven countries: Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Somalia and Pakistan. Any pattern in the above seven? Yes, all Muslim countries.

https://www.latimes.com/projects/la-na-pol-obama-at-war/

Fort Hood. Boston Marathon bombing. Pulse. Nothing like this happened on Trump’s watch.

China Virus

Trump was racist to call covid the china virus. It was actually universally called that in early 2020. Trump calling on a ban of travel to and from China is no different from countries banning travel to and from African countries sin December of 2021. Is it not?

Trump was “racist” yet it was common place to use the term Wuhan virus or China virus. Was he following the regular term used?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eZtCq1aj2g

Good People on Both Sides at Charlottesville

Is it not always best practice to be objective and to have perspective? Trump said some people defending the statues and some people protesting the statues were good people. Isn't that fair? Or should everyone on one side of an argument be considered right and the others wrong? History and statues are nuanced and both sides have legitimate points.

Is anyone suggesting all people defending a statue are wrong? Why should people not want to protect their history and historical figures? History is nuanced and complex. Finding middle ground by Trump seems mature and reasonable.

From the videos I saw, there was good people on both sides and aggressive people on both sides. It was chaos in Charlottesville. What was wrong with this balanced approach?

Rigged Election

Trump is evil because he disagreed with the election results. I am not suggesting there was fraud but does anyone really have 100% confidence that Biden received over 81 million votes? He is not by any definition charismatic, eloquent, competent. JFK and Obama have charm and stage presence. Natural leaders.

Obama had under 70 million votes in the historic 2008 election. Sound plausible that Biden won over 10 million more votes than Obama?

Biden's leadership skills, winning personality, and affability? Not so much. He is funny, not charming,  for all the wrong reasons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgC8dFmhyJQ

His speeches, gatherings, events do not reflect this massive degree of 80 million people popularity, do they? His most interesting quality seems to be his comical speech pattern which is to forget what he is saying, not a trait that typically brings 80 million votes, is it?

Hilary Clinton took a similar stance on Trump’s win. A year after her defeat by Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election, Hillary Clinton says “there are lots of questions about its legitimacy” due to Russian interference and widespread voter suppression efforts.

In an interview with Mother Jones in downtown Manhattan, Clinton said Russian meddling in the election “was one of the major contributors to the outcome.” Can anyone really suggest that this conspiracy by Hilary is significantly different from what Trump did regarding his opinion on the 2020 election?

How much coverage did “Russian collusion” get? It was ubiquitous yet never made sense on any level. Was the theory that Russians used Facebook to encourage people to vote for Trump or what was it? It was never explained just believed to be true that Trump’s election victory was illegitimate and Russians (ooo scary Russians) were involved!

The FBI got involved to promote the idea that Trump’s win was illegitimate. The foolishness of the Steele dossier will forever disgrace the famous federal police organization.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/18/politics/steele-dossier-reckoning/index.html

“He Put Kids in Cages!”

Trump put kids in cages who arrived illegally and separated children from their parents. Sure. The government has policies and process on addressing those who enter illegally which requires detainment, processing and assessing. 

For anyone who knows anything about correctional facilities, the jailers have the highest obligation to protect those whom they jail. Common sense suggests that children cannot be jailed with adults. If so, they are at great risk of assaults, rape, and murder. It is an unsupportable position to jail children and adults together which is why there are different sets of jails in Canada and the US for youth and adults.

If he had jailed kids with adults, he would have been a monster and responsible for anything that happened to them. If he separated them and placed them in protective custody, he would be a monster for “putting them in cages”. The separation between kids and adults resulted in parents being separated from those whom they claimed to be their children. Obviously, this is not ideal. The infrastructure does not exist to provide each group arriving illegally private housing. This is the result of their parents committing crimes.

President Obama’s policy was the same. Obama stated: “Don’t send your children to the borders!” He had the exact same position as Trump on people to not send their children to illegally cross the border. It is a difficult situation and one without a perfect solution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjxay-XeSks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7cmxB16eX4

For anyone believing this to be an easy fix, check out Biden’s response. He has camps all across the border towns and under highway passes. Does this look like a better response than Trump’s? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrXvJJ6MisM

Kamala Harris’s role? To research the roots of the issue. Why are they coming? Trump already answered that- see sh*t hole countries above. 

Ukraine was an Impeachable Offense

If you really believe that the call trump had with the leader of Ukraine would warrant the entire democratic process of elections be overturned then sadly, you are dismissed from this conversation. That is absurd. By no logic does that under the legal analysis qualify as treason/impeachable offense.

First Step Act

Trump signed into law the First Step Act which is designed to help those with criminal records succeed upon their return into society. Many racialized people will benefit from this program. This is different from Kamala Harris who incarcerated many racialized people for drug use.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Step_Act

Next Steps

If you live in Canada and you hate Trump and spend hours on social media letting everyone know how much you hate him…sigh…Time to let it go. Go for a walk. Get a pet. Play Candy Crush. Swipe away on Tinder. Watch a hockey game. Turn off CNN and keep the virtue signaling to a minimum. Its not your country. Not your problem and you don’t know what you are crying about.

Signed 

Big Jim on the Danny (Toronto)

Go Leafs go!

Edited by OntarioRacism2021
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I wish the anti-Trump hysteria would go away but it won't. Certainly not anytime soon as long as there is the chance that Trump will run again in 2024. He was not the best President but neither was he the worst, not even close. In the modern era I would put Jimmy Carter at the top. In his short time in the oval office, Joe Biden is already a contender to knock off Carter for that dubious distinction given his disastrous record to date. Personality aside, Trump's record as President was pretty good in my opinion.

As I've said before, racism does exist in America but I don't think it's anywhere near as bad as they make it out to be. Quite frankly it's the political left that is constantly fanning the flames of racism in that they blame white people for all the problems of the world.

Joy Reid epitomizes the idiocy of the anti-Trump hysteria and race baiting political left. Here's a great article about Reid by the way. 

This Thanksgiving, Joy-Ann Reid Has Much To Be Thankful For - Ann Coulter

• Like 2

I'm hoping Trump enflaming the Dem elite and anybody dumb enough to believe their narrative is just another rope-a-dope by The Donald.

He's got them running around in circles squealing and whining like the fantasy creations of Jussie Smollet freaking on MAGAphobia.

Meanwhile Ron Desantis is skating towards 2024 batting away any feeble attack from the stenographers of the Dem narrative in the corporate media.

Desantis/TrumpJr. 2024!!!

• Like 1

Impressive OP. I will offer a few comments. 

Is President Trump racist? I don't know the man so I cannot say one way or another.

On 12/3/2021 at 12:51 PM, OntarioRacism2021 said:

I am not suggesting there was fraud but does anyone really have 100% confidence that Biden received over 81 million votes?

President Biden won so many votes because he wasn't President Trump. President Trump defeated Secretary Clinton because he wasn't Secretary Clinton. I would not be surprised if President Trump defeats President Biden in 2024 because he is not President Biden.

His speeches, gatherings, events do not reflect this massive degree of 80 million people popularity, do they? His most interesting quality seems to be his comical speech pattern which is to forget what he is saying, not a trait that typically brings 80 million votes, is it?

He didn't hold large gatherings because there was / is a dangerous virus circulating. What you call a "comical speech pattern" is due to his speech impediment. His stutter is well managed but as anyone with that disability can tell you it is never easy. I refer you to the struggles of our late King, George VI.

How much coverage did “Russian collusion” get? It was ubiquitous yet never made sense on any level. Was the theory that Russians used Facebook to encourage people to vote for Trump or what was it? It was never explained just believed to be true that Trump’s election victory was illegitimate and Russians (ooo scary Russians) were involved!

Here, I refer you to David Frum's recent article in the Atlantic, It wasn't a Hoax. Mr. Frum challenges President Trump's assertion that there was no Russian interference in the 2016 election.

President Trump's main shortcomings come from his lack of education, inexperience, and adolescent behaviour. He brought the US into disrepute. He cancelled the Iran nuclear deal against the advice of the other signatories. It gave Iran licence to resume their quest for nuclear weapons and sent a signal that the word of the United States is no longer reliable. He cost the American consumers by imposing tariffs on steel and aluminum.

Never before has an American President assaulted the head of government of an ally on international TV.  Never before have we seen the Americans' closest allies laughing at the behaviour of an American President. His behaviour was seen by many as that of a buffoon. His Secretary of State, Secretary Tillerson, Chief of Staff, General Kelly, and Secretary of Defence General Mattis left office less than impressed by President Trump. For a well documented look into President Trump's behaviour in the latter months of his term, read Bob Woodward and Robert Costa's book Peril.

On the positive side, he did manage to avoid any new wars and he did expedite the development of the covid 19 vaccines.

Edited by Queenmandy85
  • Thanks 1

With regards to Biden's speech impediment, I think it has much more to do with his declining cognitive ability. I take no pleasure from this either. I saw it happen with both my parents and it's unpleasant to say the least. Having said that, there is no way Joe Biden should be the commander in chief. My take is that the other Democratic contenders (a pathetic bunch,save for Tulsi Gabbard) just stepped aside because they were promised the role of pulling Biden's strings behind the scenes. Biden is clearly not in control of this administration and not the one making the decisions.

The state of the US today is largely thanks to Bernie Sanders policies that Biden has adopted.

I'm not sure if Trump will run in 2024 but from what I see the Republicans  have so many  great candidates to choose from if he doesn't.

2 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Impressive OP. I will offer a few comments. 

Is President Trump racist? I don't know the man so I cannot say one way or another.

President Biden won so many votes because he wasn't President Trump. President Trump defeated Secretary Clinton because he wasn't Secretary Clinton. I would not be surprised if President Trump defeats President Biden in 2024 because he is not President Biden.

He didn't hold large gatherings because there was / is a dangerous virus circulating. What you call a "comical speech pattern" is due to his speech impediment. His stutter is well managed but as anyone with that disability can tell you it is never easy. I refer you to the struggles of our late King, George VI.

Here, I refer you to David Frum's recent article in the Atlantic, It wasn't a Hoax. Mr. Frum challenges President Trump's assertion that there was no Russian interference in the 2016 election.

President Trump's main shortcomings come from his lack of education, inexperience, and adolescent behaviour. He brought the US into disrepute. He cancelled the Iran nuclear deal against the advice of the other signatories. It gave Iran licence to resume their quest for nuclear weapons and sent a signal that the word of the United States is no longer reliable. He cost the American consumers by imposing tariffs on steel and aluminum.

Never before has an American President assaulted the head of government of an ally on international TV.  Never before have we seen the Americans' closest allies laughing at the behaviour of an American President. His behaviour was seen by many as that of a buffoon. His Secretary of State, Secretary Tillerson, Chief of Staff, General Kelly, and Secretary of Defence General Mattis left office less than impressed by President Trump. For a well documented look into President Trump's behaviour in the latter months of his term, read Bob Woodward and Robert Costa's book Peril.

On the positive side, he did manage to avoid any new wars and he did expedite the development of the covid 19 vaccines.

Are you impressed with Joe Biden so far? The Afghanistan withdrawal? The allies were not happy about how it happened and the end result. Some apparent contradictions with Biden and his military advisors on that one. The Iranian deal is another question, it all depends on who you believe. I didn't think it was a sensible deal and Iran will pursue nuclear weapons one way or another. I think it will be easier to do while Biden is president. Biden has also imposed lumber tariffs against Canada costing Americans more money. Operation Warp Speed started under Trump by the way.

Yes Trump's personality rubbed a lot of people the wrong way but he showed he's not afraid to speak out against America's rivals. Biden will not largely because of son Hunter's lucrative business dealings.

1 hour ago, ironstone said:

With regards to Biden's speech impediment, I think it has much more to do with his declining cognitive ability. I take no pleasure from this either. I saw it happen with both my parents and it's unpleasant to say the least. Having said that, there is no way Joe Biden should be the commander in chief. My take is that the other Democratic contenders (a pathetic bunch,save for Tulsi Gabbard) just stepped aside because they were promised the role of pulling Biden's strings behind the scenes. Biden is clearly not in control of this administration and not the one making the decisions.

The state of the US today is largely thanks to Bernie Sanders policies that Biden has adopted.

I'm not sure if Trump will run in 2024 but from what I see the Republicans  have so many  great candidates to choose from if he doesn't.

Biden is a lame duck president. Trump should sit out in 2024 and do something he's really good at like campaigning for the republican nominee.  And if there was a god, it would be Tulsi Gabbard sitting in the oval office instead of that complete disaster Biden.  The truth is that someone like Gabbard (no matter how qualified) is unelectable in a 2 party system of government which has become so polarized. Personally, I don't agree with all her views but i admire her character.

Edited by suds
  • Like 1

President Biden is a disappointment to many of his supporters so far. I guess the feeling is that at least he isn't President Trump. If President Trump runs against President Biden or Vice President Harris, I think he will win

President Trump never really spoke out against President Putin.

1 hour ago, Queenmandy85 said:

President Biden is a disappointment to many of his supporters so far. I guess the feeling is that at least he isn't President Trump. If President Trump runs against President Biden or Vice President Harris, I think he will win

President Trump never really spoke out against President Putin.

The last thing i want to see is a Trump/Biden rematch or Trump/Harris.  In my estimation there's zero probability of that ever happening.  Both parties could use some new blood.

On 12/3/2021 at 10:51 AM, OntarioRacism2021 said:

Okay, I hate racists, let us examine why we accept the fact that he is racist. 

Great opening post OR2021.

Lots to see there, and clearly you're able to think for yourself instead of just gobbling up MSM propaganda. 

A couple of small notes... 

1) I would have amended the above sentence to say "Okay, I hate racists, let us examine why we accept the fact that he is racist [the 'evidence' put forward by leftists to 'prove' Trump's racism]. 

I for one don't accept the narrative that Trump was racist.

“He Put Kids in Cages!”

Trump put kids in cages who arrived illegally and separated children from their parents. Sure....

2) It's worth noting that the pictures used by the MSM to break the story of "Trump's kid cages" were actually 2014 photos of "Obama's kid cages". Also, there was at least one instance during the Obama administration where kids who were in Obama's cages were released back into the hands of human traffickers who were smuggling them across the border. 

We'd all like to think that child slaves who came into the custody of the American gov't would be saved, not thrown right back into some form of slavery. An amendment to Obama's policy to safeguard children was obviously necessary.

In fairness to Obama re: the kid cages & the infamous incident:

- no one will ever enact a policy that affects tens of thousands of people which doesn't end up hurting someone unintentionally, and

- I have no reason to believe that Obama knew that kids were being put back into the hands of human traffickers, and I don't have reason to suspect that he'd want to be a party to such a thing. 

22 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

He didn't hold large gatherings because there was / is a dangerous virus circulating. What you call a "comical speech pattern" is due to his speech impediment. 

The fact is that he had gatherings but no one came. 

It would have been possible for him to hold gatherings of 5,000 people in venues that could hold 40,000, in order to facilitate social distancing, but he held events that had 20 people where there was room for 2,000 people to social distance. 

That's not even the issue though. The main issue is that he only spoke publicly once or twice a week, in short engagements, usually from his own basement, and even with his ultra-light schedule he couldn't get through his short speeches without his train of thought derailing completely. 

By the way that it's phrased, this part is actually a lie (but I'm not accusing you of lying, just being wrong).

No one ever said that Russians didn't interfere. It's a widely accepted fact that "Russians paid for FB posts to sow discord among voters". That was wildly successful, and remains so to this day, because leftists gobbled it up hook, line and sinker.

Trump's assertion that "he didn't collude with Russians" has never been disproven at all and Frum didn't lay a glove on it.

Even if you're right about the Iranian issue wasn't a great success (Iran was always developing nukes and the deal that was in place wasn't working at all), that's one out of the myriad of complex issues that Trump dealt with, and he dealt with almost every issue very successfully. By contrast, Biden's policy is a nightmare on every front. The US is failing at a rate which I wouldn't have thought possible, despite how little I thought of Biden and the Demmies. 

On 12/4/2021 at 5:50 AM, ironstone said:

I wish the anti-Trump hysteria would go away but it won't. Certainly not anytime soon as long as there is the chance that Trump will run again in 2024. He was not the best President but neither was he the worst, not even close. In the modern era I would put Jimmy Carter at the top. In his short time in the oval office, Joe Biden is already a contender to knock off Carter for that dubious distinction given his disastrous record to date. Personality aside, Trump's record as President was pretty good in my opinion.

As I've said before, racism does exist in America but I don't think it's anywhere near as bad as they make it out to be. Quite frankly it's the political left that is constantly fanning the flames of racism in that they blame white people for all the problems of the world.

Joy Reid epitomizes the idiocy of the anti-Trump hysteria and race baiting political left. Here's a great article about Reid by the way. 

This Thanksgiving, Joy-Ann Reid Has Much To Be Thankful For - Ann Coulter

It's all the Marxist liberal democrats have and hope for is to try and make Trump look bad and that he is a racist. They cannot let Trump go. They need Trump to try and constantly attack Trump to stay alive. Otherwise, they have nothing to go on except more Trump lies and bull chit. 

Marxist Maxine Waters wanted to pretty much have Trump committed. She was always ranting and raving on about impeach 25 against Trump. But yet she is totally silent when it comes to Joe BiDumb and his mental issues. Why? 

Why? Because she is the one that should be impeached 25. That stunned arse hole is a total buffoon. Just my opinion of course. ?

Edited by taxme

1 hour ago, taxme said:

It's all the Marxist liberal democrats

Just for clarity, my friend, which is it?  Are they marxist, liberal or democrat. They can't be all three, any more than a republican can also be a conservative. They are all separate and vastly different ideologies.