Ghislaine Maxwell Trial

Well, both UK and US attorneys, "having reviewed the evidence" decided to not go ahead with any prosecutions. Can it be any clearer? There's your neighborhood pedophile, a bad p-person. There's Epstein and Maxwell now, bad bad p-people. And then there are people who fly in their Lolita express to diverse Lolita destinations, very different people obviously. And how would we know they aren't the same people preaching to us solidarity and togetherness in the times of challenge? Do we and would we know?

Edited by myata
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2021 at 11:35 PM, WestCanMan said:

If Ghislaine Maxwell has watched the news in the past 10 years then she's seen how leftist mobs got away with rioting, looting, arson and assaults against police and civilians in 2014, 2015, 2016 and part of 2020.

She saw Kamala Harris do everything in her power to keep leftist rioters out of jail.

Then she saw the stark contrast when conservatives rioted for 90 minutes. Illegal imprisonment and several years in prison resulted from that, and leftists rejoiced when cops killed an unarmed woman. Cops wouldn't even stop leftists from assaulting them. They let them overrun a police precinct and take over a section of Seattle, and then the BLM cops in that area killed a child and no one has ever been charged for that. 

She saw Gov Cuomo get away with putting folks who were known to have covid back into care homes and forbidding covid tests on them. 

She saw the FBI try desperately to get Donald Trump - they went so far as to commit actual crimes to get him. 

The difference between prison and freedom right now is as clear as right and left.

She knows what's up. If her testimony is on the side of the left then she has near-immunity. If she implicates GOP members and does her best to keep Demmies out of that mess then she's guaranteed to get favourable sentencing. 

She doesn't even need to say enough to get people charged with any crimes. She can just say things like "Senator so-and-so talked to Jeffrey Epstein on a number of occasions when we were in ________" and it's a win for the Dems, who are standing to lose miserably in next year's mid-terms.

Nothing would surprise me more than for GM to drop the name of a Democrat politician at her trial. 

Have you noticed how no one's ever going to go after Epstein and Maxwell's aristocratic johns who the legal system aided and abetted for decades?  We can't, it would wipe out america's political and economic class.

5 minutes ago, H B Lowrey said:

He's not one of ours (america), and he's still walking about free.

TBH, from what we know it's not really that much of a 'crime'.

Having sex with a 17 yr old is legal in Canada, and probably in the country that island is part of.

Andrew didn't 'force' her to do anything, Maxwell is accused of telling her that she had to do it.

For all we know Andrew may have thought that he was having consensual sex with an adult. I can't tell the difference between a 17 yr old and an 18 yr old, can you? 

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

TBH, from what we know it's not really that much of a 'crime'.

Having sex with a 17 yr old is legal in Canada, and probably in the country that island is part of.

Andrew didn't 'force' her to do anything, Maxwell is accused of telling her that she had to do it.

For all we know Andrew may have thought that he was having consensual sex with an adult. I can't tell the difference between a 17 yr old and an 18 yr old, can you? 

Sure, you and Andy are both full of shit.

8 minutes ago, H B Lowrey said:

Sure, you and Andy are both full of shit.

There are plenty of actual crimes to worry about, like Kamala inciting riots and bailing out criminals so that they can riot, loot and burn some more. 

The issue of whether or not Prince Andrew can tell a 17 yr old from an 18 yr old is nothing to me. 

On 1/20/2022 at 3:53 PM, WestCanMan said:

There are plenty of actual crimes to worry about, like Kamala inciting riots and bailing out criminals so that they can riot, loot and burn some more. 

The issue of whether or not Prince Andrew can tell a 17 yr old from an 18 yr old is nothing to me. 

How many children have you poked?

On 12/30/2021 at 2:59 PM, myata said:

OMG it has to be such a mystery for all the great law enforcement services in the great democratic world. Popcorn, please.

It's no mystery to US law enforcement who aided and abetted the operation for decades as they (Epstein/Maxwell) supplied kiddie flesh to america's economic and political aristocracy. 

9 hours ago, H B Lowrey said:

Sorry, Mann Coulter is no one to ever pay attention to.

I think this is a big reason why you are raging 24/7, you're unwilling to listen or learn. An open mind is the  antithesis of your existence .

Just for you:

The Great Epstein Cover-up, Part I - Ann Coulter

The Great Epstein Cover-up, Part 2 - Ann Coulter

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/20/2022 at 2:53 PM, WestCanMan said:

Bail is a crime?

1 hour ago, BubberMiley said:

Bail is a crime?

Bail is not a crime but banding together to get violent offenders back on the street is dangerously stupid. Not good for society.

Minnesota: Dems bail out creep who vowed to rape minors – IOTW Report

Christina Yuna Lee's blood is on the hands of Democrats (nypost.com)

EXPOSED: Here's How Many MILLIONS Democrats Spent On Bailing Out Monsters (trendingpolitics.com)

Often bail is fair to the accused but when the accused are violent career criminals who are highly likely to offend again in short order they should not get bail so easily.

19 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

Bail is a crime?

In Canada you can have your bank accounts frozen for supporting a peaceful protest, and I know you support that edict because it came from your glorious leader, so tell me, is bailing actual violent offenders from riots out so that they can re-offend at illegal protests kinda crimey?

Yes, I called it a crime, and for sure it is.

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

In Canada you can have your bank accounts frozen for supporting a peaceful protest, and I know you support that edict because it came from your glorious leader, so tell me, is bailing actual violent offenders from riots out so that they can re-offend at illegal protests kinda crimey?

Yes, I called it a crime, and for sure it is.

It's not a crime and you're just making a stupid lie only idiots really believe anyway, so it's kind of irrelevant.

But setting up economic blockades, terrorizing neighborhoods and now physically assaulting reporters is not peaceful. You have been dealt with as you deserve and Canadians overwhelmingly support that.

15 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

But setting up economic blockades, terrorizing neighborhoods and now physically assaulting reporters is not peaceful. You have been dealt with as you deserve and Canadians overwhelmingly support that.

They were given generous leeway.

Without the weapons seizure, the Ambassador Bridge, the harassment of media and locals, and the disturbing of the peace they would still be there.

And I'm aware that some of this was not the fault of the organizers or participants, and also aware that the nice people would have wanted them gone anyway.

17 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

It's not a crime and you're just making a stupid lie only idiots really believe anyway, so it's kind of irrelevant.

Isolated instances, BLM riots were far worse for that, and you supported them.  Regardless, nobody deserves to have their due process rights suspended.  Unless you support fascism.

33 minutes ago, Shady said:

Isolated instances, BLM riots were far worse for that, and you supported them.  Regardless, nobody deserves to have their due process rights suspended.  Unless you support fascism.

I guess you have to provide the cite where I said I supported them or admit you're a lying coward who can't make an argument without lying.

Edited by BubberMiley

18 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

I guess you have to provide the cite where I said I supported them or admit you're a lying coward who can't make an argument without lying.

You said nothing critical at all during the months long riots.  Now you're complaining about a peaceful protest involving honking automobiles, while businesses and government buildings were burned to the ground last summer.  I've already told you that you have absolutely no credibility on this issue.  None.