The new South African covid variant.

taxme

Well, here we go once again. Another covid variant, or should I say scariant, is about to enter the world scene once again. This one is now called the Omicron virus, or Omicon virus as some have called it, and it is going to be the new covid virus that we will all have to live in fear of and try and avoid at all costs until the next covid variant comes along. And no doubt our dear Canadian comrade political leaders, with the help of the lying media, and those lying health officials will try and make this scariant variant virus to appear worse than the other two covid viruses. Maybe the next one after this one will be a real dandy. 

The South African Medical Association has already said that this Omicron virus is a very mild virus and will do no real harm to the body other then give someone sore muscles and feeling tired for a few days, and then it is gone. Of course, here in Canada, our politicians and the media will try and make it appear as though our arms will fall off if we do not take a booster jab or two to protect oneself. Let the globalist big pharma bull chit continue on. 

Now I have to wonder as to how many more scariant variant viruses are going to come along in the near future and will want to attack us and try to kill us? Will this mean that booster shots will become the norm and that we must keep taking as many booster jabs every so many months or so that our dear leaders want us to take to keep us from getting ill or dying? Eventually, if this keeps up, we could end up with more vaccines in our veins than blood. 

As far as I am concerned, this is getting way out of hand. This must end and we must start to realize that these so called covid scariants or variants are here to stay and that we must get back to normal and accept the fact that we must stop with the fear mongering and endless vaccines and just get on with life.

We did it in the past and we can do it again. We need to allow herd immunity to do it's own thing. How much longer are we the peasants going to continue to keep going along with this farce? Sadly, IMHO, there will be plenty of zombie peasants out there who will fall for this new scamdemic once again and go out there and take as many booster jabs as they can so that they won't get ill or die. As long a we have those many fools around this will never end. Enough already. Just say no. it's your call. ?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
11 hours ago, Romanoff said:

Our best effort is to follow a healthy and hydrated routine to build up immunity.

You must be mistaken.  Trudeau our Supreme Leader and all our provincial health authorities insist no one's body is capable of having natural immunity at all.  Our bodies are not capable on their own of fighting this virus.

It's science, even though they cannot produce the science and like so many on this forum believe, Why would they lie?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

16 minutes ago, Goddess said:

no one's body is capable of having natural immunity at all

It's simply amazing that perfectly healthy people ever get colds, the flu, pneumonia, cancer, malaria, zika, leukemia, HIV, any autoimmune disease - any disease at all.  Surely they must all be lying - our immune system is perfectly capable of protecting us from any and all disease - as long as we're healthy.

/s

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, dialamah said:

It's simply amazing that perfectly healthy people ever get colds, the flu, pneumonia, cancer, malaria, zika, leukemia, HIV, any autoimmune disease - any disease at all.  Surely they must all be lying - our immune system is perfectly capable of protecting us from any and all disease - as long as we're healthy.

/s

I know.  That's what I keep saying.

Your government and public health officers are the ones who disavow natural immunity.

Take it up with them.

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

I know.  That's what I keep saying.

Your government and public health officers are the ones who disavow natural immunity.

Take it up with them.

/s means I was being sarcastic.

If you seriously think healthy people never get a disease, you are even dumber than I thought.

5 minutes ago, dialamah said:

/s means I was being sarcastic.

If you seriously think healthy people never get a disease, you are even dumber than I thought.

If you think that is my argument, you're pretty dumb.

I have said all along - in accordance with all scientists, epidemiologists, vaccinologists and immunologists that people have immune systems (obviously since covid has a 99.5% survival rate) and that those who had covid have natural immunity.

It's the government and public health officials that you idolize, that deny it.

Even your stance that unvaccinated people should be kept from society is because you deny the scientific existence of natural immunity and our own innate immune system.

All those case numbers screeched at us for 2 years - all of them have natural immunity.  And you wish to deny them access to regular society because they don't want to take a vaccine for an illness they already had and are naturally immune to and that doesn't impart sterilizing immunity or prevent transmission.

You are anti-science.

12 hours ago, Goddess said:

You must be mistaken.  Trudeau our Supreme Leader and all our provincial health authorities insist no one's body is capable of having natural immunity at all.  Our bodies are not capable on their own of fighting this virus.

It's science, even though they cannot produce the science and like so many on this forum believe, Why would they lie?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

No No. I'm not against Trudeau or science. I just put my views. Vaccine is necessary even if it's not a 100% effective. It's a booster boosting immunity. What I was trying to say is that it's our duty as well to keep ourselves healthy. A good routine plus jabs equals increased immunity. Completely my views to this.