Omicron variant in Canada.

1 hour ago, myata said:

Moreover, with the period of the study, there isn't enough confident data to show how the protection effect changes with time. So it has no answers for two essential questions, before forced vaccination even considered: 1) what is the protection against infection and transmission; and 2) how it changes in time. Later studies showed that it may not last long, but the policies were already in place. Here's for the science based.

It has nothing to do with science anymore. It's all politics and the pushing of vaccines now. As soon as people like you start to realize this then we may finally see the day when all of this medical tyranny madness will come to an end. I saw on one of my many websites that I visit and I saw a list of the many new names for the many new variants that big pharma will be coming out with and will be using in time. It's all a bloody lying game, folks. Wake up out there in la-la land. 

Refuse the booster. ?

• Like 1

Is It True That No One Has Died of Omicron Variant?

Early studies indicate the strain may cause less severe COVID-19 symptoms compared to its precursor, the delta variant.

Rating

Context

On Dec. 10, the World Health Organization told us no omicron cases reported up to that date had resulted in death, but "it is still early in the clinical course of disease and this may change."

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/omicron-deaths/

• Like 3

I thought this press release was interesting, even though nothing to terrible happened. Maybe that tells us nothing too terrible is what we need to expect from the Omicon Xi...even though it seems to be hitting the young and the vaccinated (in this case at least it hits them the hardest.)

Statement on Confirmed Outbreak of Cases of the Omicron Variant ALAMEDA COUNTY

– Effective, quick work by health care providers and public health case investigators identified five mildly symptomatic COVID-19 cases involving the Omicron variant among Alameda County residents. These cases are among 12 local COVID-19 cases, to date, linked to a November 27th wedding in Wisconsin, which one of these individuals attended upon return from international travel. A State lab used genomic sequencing to identify the five infected with the COVID-19 Omicron variant, which is now being detected around the country and the world. Genomic sequencing data is not yet available for all 12 cases.

These individuals are between the ages of 18-49. One individual is a resident of the City of Berkeley, which has a separate health jurisdiction, and the remaining 11 are residents of Alameda County. All 12 individuals were vaccinated, and most had received boosters. They are mildly symptomatic. No one has been hospitalized.

https://covid-19.acgov.org/covid19-assets/docs/press/press-release-2021.12.03.pdf

Oh, and vax nazis tell us that when you see a little subset of data from a little corner of the world population it supplies prove of everything for all time.

So if 8 or so unvaxxed patients being helicoptered in from a couple reservations in BC makes Delta a pandemic of the unvaccinated then this wedding infection event in Alameda makes Omicon a pandemic of the vaccinated, right?

I think there’s a real likelihood that C-19 came from the Wuhan lab.  I think our government knows it , which is why they’ve held back on sharing the details on the firing of that Chinese research couple from the Manitoba virology lab.  I think the NIH was in deeper with funding “gain of function” experimentation in Wuhan than Fauci cares to admit.  I also think the Chinese government knew what was being developed, perhaps at Beijing’s behest, because their pandemic response seemed very well rehearsed in the pandemic’s early days.

https://apple.news/A9cVJSs4MSnyHeVq0P0P0qg

Edited by Zeitgeist

25 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

I think there’s a real likelihood that C-19 came from the Wuhan lab.  I think our government knows it , which is why they’ve held back on sharing the details on the firing of that Chinese research couple from the Manitoba virology lab.  I think the NIH was in deeper with funding “gain of function” experimentation in Wuhan than Fauci cares to admit.  I also think the Chinese government knew what was being developed, perhaps at Beijing’s behest, because their pandemic response seemed very well rehearsed in the pandemic’s early days.

https://apple.news/A9cVJSs4MSnyHeVq0P0P0qg

Chicom Biolab Chernobyl

saying it came from elsewhere

seems like the outlandish conspiracy theory at this point

16 hours ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

The "out of abundance of caution" genie is out of the bottle. Now anything can be justified by it any time and for as long as necessary, no proof or explanation needed. Centuries of thought on limited and responsible government ended in just two years of a flu-like pandemic.

I think we need to look at the broader picture of what is happening in the world.

The world is an evil place.  Many don't believe that Satan is to a large extent in control of this world system.  In fact many don't believe Satan even exists.  But the Bible teaches that he does.  His former name was Lucifer and he was at one time a very prominent beautiful angel in heaven near God's throne.

These verse explain what happened.

Quote     The Fall of Lucifer

Many are interested in the fall of Lucifer. 

The Bible says that the reason for Lucifer’s fall was his desire to exalt his throne above the stars of God, and be like God. 

Isaiah 14:13-14 (KJV)

13. For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14. I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

The stars of God would be Gods angels.  This is stated in Revelation  –

Revelation 1:20 (KJV)

The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches:

Isaiah states that Lucifer was cut down to the ground (earth).

Isaiah 14:12 (KJV)

12. How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Lucifer caused discord in heaven and started a war, and the angels took sides.  And the angels fought against each other.  Michael and his angels won, and Lucifer was cast out of heaven along with his angels.

Revelation 12:7-8 (KJV)

7. And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8. And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. Unquote  

The Fall of Lucifer (kjv-bible-verses.com)

Many think these things are a myth.  But the authority of the Bible as coming from God is backed by solid evidence.  One evidence is the many fulfilled prophecies (foretelling future events) in the Old Testament that were fulfilled centuries later.  Another important proof is the resurrection of Jesus Christ who was seen by many eye witnesses after his resureection as recorded in the gospels.   So the world systems are evil and Satan is primarily in control of the world systems.  This leads to the subject of Communism.

Communism as in China with the CCP is a major diabolical system.  Most people look at China through their own tunnel vision of how the world is where they live and in their sheltered life see no evil.  They have no idea what the Communists did in history in China for example.  They had the brutal revolution ending in 1949, then the Cultural Revolution in the 1960s and later the Great Leap Forward.  Most westerners don't know all these things resulted in the death of millions of people.  After Chairman Mao passed away in 1976, things cooled off a bit as far as pushing some of the Marxist agenda, but they never really abandoned it.  After Mao, the new leaders took only a slightly less extremist stand on free enterprise and realized the way for China to prosper was to allow a degree of capitalism (corporations) to grow but under the watchful eye of the CCP and it's millions of drones.  So China started gaining wealth and influence in the world.  Then Chairman Xi came along and turns out to be a kind of Mao, a strict Marxist, with imperialist plans to influence and control as much of the world as possible.  He took action against the Uighurs and put a million in concentration (re-education) camps.  Nobody questions the Marxist system and must pay homage to the CCP, statues of Chairman Mao, and now Xi.  This is why they do not allow any religions in China or if any exist, they must be registered, state-controlled, and believe and act in a manner that supports the Communist-Marxist system.  No opposition to that is permitted.  So generally all religions are forbidden and the punishments are severe.  Many have spent years in prison for practicing religion.  The CCP believe religion poses a serious threat to their rule because people involved in certain religions might just reject Marxism and Communism.

So the CCP could well have launched Covid 19 for their own purposes.  Nobody knows for sure where it came from and China has not be cooperative in the early stages to investigate the cause.  But one can easily visualize the CCP being a main player because of their belief that Marxism is meant to be spread to the rest of world.  They really believe in that system and ideology as the best thing for mankind.  If a virus will weaken the rest of the world and helps them increase their influence and strength in other countries, why would they not try it?

There are some interesting books on China.  One is "Wake up America:  Unrestricted Warfare"  written by former members of the People's Liberation Army.   An important point is that conventional or nuclear war are not something that they would necessarily want because it guarantees mutual destruction.  That is not the way to win.  They would surely consider unorthodox methods that would increase their influence and weaken their opponents.  Another book is "Hidden Hand" which shows the tremendous influence they have gained in the west (Europe and north America) through various means.

Edited by blackbird

44 minutes ago, myata said:

The "out of abundance of caution" genie is out of the bottle. Now anything can be justified by it any time and for as long as necessary, no proof or explanation needed. Centuries of thought on limited and responsible government ended in just two years of a flu-like pandemic.

Yes, because restrictions and mandates are about more than ending the pandemic.  They’re about an internationalization of China’s totalitarian capitalism.  The combination of surveillance, location tracking, digital passports, and “public health” puritanism have made it possible to limit access and movement for the most minor violations as defined by the state. There doesn’t have to be risk of death or hospitalization as justifications for these radical violations of human freedom.  Environmental “concerns” or perceived political “threats” can be cited. We live under indefinite martial law.  Anyone who calls this out is deemed an unsophisticated conspiracy type.

Thinking, inquisitive, smart people have good reasons to question and oppose the mandates and restrictions, which are continuing despite the fact that around 90 percent of vulnerable Canadians are fully-vaccinated. Even though the new variant “Omicron” appears to have relatively mild symptoms, restrictions and mandates continue.  The non-Covid costs to businesses, mental health, and our democracy are dismissed outright by our leaders, because there’s an international narrative that they’re afraid to challenge in a middle power country like Canada.  Canada can’t afford to be an international pariah, which is why we need to find common cause with allied countries that understand what’s at stake.  I don’t think most current western leaders see the gravity of what’s happened.  

Edited by Zeitgeist

Sure. In place of transparency; accountability; responsibility; duty to explain and defend; independent oversight; we now have a) "concern" and b) "caution". And nothing else is needed. You've managed that in just to year Joe? Wow.

Yes, and "the models show". What models? How do they work and did they work before? No answers needed. Have fun, Joe.

Edited by myata

It is ironic that in Chinese mythology, they pay much credence to the dragon.  The dragon in the book of Revelation, last book of the Bible, mentions the dragon in reference to Satan, although I think the term dragon is used as a metaphor and not that Satan is a literal dragon.

chinese-dragon-and-western-dragon-02.jpg

Edited by blackbird
  • Like 1

China has a rich culture and good people like everywhere else.  It’s the level of state control and draconian limits on freedom that must be resisted. It’s a model that has a certain practicality for rulers of a vast empire, but it’s totalitarian and a lesser form of democracy than we had until March, 2020, when the Chinese modelled their well-choreographed “fix” for the pandemic on the world stage. Their influence over the WHO and even the CDC, Health Canada, NIH, and NRS is the preeminent influence right now.  China is dictating social organization worldwide right now.  Biden and Trudeau are naive and have played into this system.  I’m just not sure that there’s enough of a challenge to remove the influence. Trudeau is following Washington and Britain, who both appear rather impotent.  

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

China has a rich culture and good people like everywhere else.  It’s the level of state control and draconian limits on freedom that must be resisted. It’s a model that has a certain practicality for rulers of a vast empire, but it’s totalitarian and a lesser form of democracy than we had until March, 2020, when the Chinese modelled their well-choreographed “fix” for the pandemic on the world stage. Their influence over the WHO and even the CDC, Health Canada, NIH, and NRS is the preeminent influence right now.  China is dictating social organization worldwide right now.  Biden and Trudeau are naive and have played into this system.  I’m just not sure that there’s enough of a challenge to remove the influence. Trudeau is following Washington and Britain, who both appear rather impotent.  

I do not see Trudeau removing the pervasive influence of China and the CCP in Canada.  Many Liberals are in business relationships as well as many business people in Canada.  There are also strong cultural ties to the motherland held by many people who immigrated or of Chinese descent. (over a million in Canada)  That is not to say all of them are supporters of the CCP.  Many support the Hong Kong democracy movement.  But I suspect many are.  China's CCP expects loyalty from it's diaspora and reportedly uses lots of pressure and influence on them.  The Chinese benevolent society in Vancouver held a gala dinner in 2019 I believe to celebrate the 70 years of CCP rule in China.  Guess who attended?  The liberal Minister of Defence, Harjit Saijjan.  There are deep ties between Canada and China that have evolved over the years.  The Liberal government has struggled for three years on what to do about Huawei even though they have been warned by our allies in the Five Eyes.  Ordinary Canadians seem to have little say and are generally ignored.  Trudeau appointed MP Joly as our new Foreign Affairs minister but an article in National Post points out she has no experience at all and no understanding of countries like China and the situation in the world.  Yet she is in a key position.  One reason put forward in the NP is that Trudeau appoints people like that with no experience so that he can run things himself.  The cabinet in general are inexperienced.  Who knows.

Edited by blackbird
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Oh, and vax nazis tell us that when you see a little subset of data from a little corner of the world population it supplies prove of everything for all time.

Anecdotes that support a leftist narrative are always viewed as significant stats, but when something happens like the ivermectin-vs-covid stats coming in from India we're supposed to believe that a sample size of 5M people is too small. 

So if 8 or so unvaxxed patients being helicoptered in from a couple reservations in BC makes Delta a pandemic of the unvaccinated then this wedding infection event in Alameda makes Omicon a pandemic of the vaccinated, right?

TBH I really don't want to see vaccinated people end up having reduced immunity to new or old covid variants or anything else. That would be a near-apocalyptic scenario. 

Best case scenario is that the omciron variant is weak and it ushers in the end of all the covid bullshit, and then the purebloods and vax nazis can all just live on with a simmering resentment of one another. 

2 hours ago, blackbird said:

It is ironic that in Chinese mythology, they pay much credence to the dragon.  The dragon in the book of Revelation, last book of the Bible, mentions the dragon in reference to Satan, although I think the term dragon is used as a metaphor and not that Satan is a literal dragon.

I love dragon art. 

• Haha 2

I wonder what would it take to put "out of abundance of caution", "aiii, there's this new variant the sky is falling again oiii!!!" arbitrary policies by super if not obscenely important bureaucrats and all the rest of the Covid Pandora saga back into its box. What would it take now, seriously?

Six months without a new hospitalization? All developed world officially declaring the end of the pandemic? A joint declaration by WHO and Dalai Lama? Do you see an exit here I mean, a good one?

We created a caste of bureaucrats whose mission is not to manage effectively and efficiently, not to deliver results, but to protect and save the society from itself. And gave it full rein. And now you expect it to just leave it all and go?

Edited by myata

Just some records of times pandemic. Maybe someone sometime will make sense of it. Or maybe, it will be seen as a delayed return to normal normal (for us) after couple of centuries of distractions like "freedoms" and "democracy". Who can tell.

1. UK reports 48,000 news cases of Covid, according to the news, 40% of them Omicron. That's 20K or so new omicron cases. Vaccinaton rate: 69.5% (total population), 87.5% (adult populaton).

2. 10 (ten) are reported in the hospital with omicron and no fatalities. The risk of complications for regular flu was found earlier to be 0.1-0.2% of reported cases. For 20,000 cases at this rate the number of hospitalizations would be 20 to 30.

3. The second story of Quebec "burqa law" on the national radio. Still no stories of fired and suffering from coercive Covid policies. Both are democratic laws or policies. But apparently democratic laws and policies can be wrong (as heard on the radio). So how do we know which democratic laws are right and not so? From the radio, right?

Stay tuned for more pandemic sanity.

2 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

They didn't guard the damn borders close enough and now as a result only 2 weeks after this damn VARIANTvirus entered Canada we have 21% of all those tested positive in Ontario infected with this variant. We have idiots running this country. CLOSE THE DAMN BORDERS TO ALL TRAVELLERS.

Don’t dare close the borders.  Some of us want to travel and have lives.  Put on your space suit and hide in your basement.  

On 12/10/2021 at 3:26 PM, QuebecOverCanada said:

Early studies indicate the strain may cause less severe COVID-19 symptoms compared to its precursor, the delta variant.

Rating

Context

On Dec. 10, the World Health Organization told us no omicron cases reported up to that date had resulted in death, but "it is still early in the clinical course of disease and this may change."

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/omicron-deaths/

Give it time. When our dear lying comrade Canadian politicians and the bought off Canadian media get thru with we the Canadian sheeple, Omnipron or Omnicon will have made thousands of sheeple sick and many sheeple Canadians will have died from Omnicon.

So get ready for the push for more vaccine mandates in the form of booster jabs and we will still be forced to have to wear a face diaper mask for another year or longer. This covid tyranny madness will never end until sheeple like you say enough already. I want my old normal life back, and dam the consequences. It's your call, sheeple. ?

On 12/13/2021 at 2:16 PM, CITIZEN_2015 said:

They didn't guard the damn borders close enough and now as a result only 2 weeks after this damn VARIANTvirus entered Canada we have 21% of all those tested positive in Ontario infected with this variant. We have idiots running this country. CLOSE THE DAMN BORDERS TO ALL TRAVELLERS.

It's actually preferable if the new variant became the dominant strain.  It's 30% less severe than delta.  

• Like 1

On 12/11/2021 at 10:45 AM, blackbird said:

We all should know by now as to who is the real dragon on earth right now. The big pharma globalist elite dragon cabal are the ones in charge and running the dragon's den or earth today, and until the globalist dragon is defeated, the dragon will keep using his mouth to keep burning our lazy and fat asses until we the peasants decide to finally get out and use the we the peasants fire hose and put the dragon's fire mouth out for good.

Now it is the peasants call to do so. But will they? A dam good question indeed. But if they just say no more, and say enough already, and refuse the booster, they could just put the dragon's fire out after all. Other wise, it will be booster jabs and face mask wearing forever. It's we the peasants call now. ?

On 11/30/2021 at 5:56 PM, QuebecOverCanada said:

because nanny 96 years of age

I'm not sure we can read it literally. "Nanny" is a good excuse for continuing indiscriminate, unaccountable and arbitrary control over the society for as long as necessary indefinitely by a nanny state that came to see itself as the only solution to all problems.