Omicron variant in Canada.

On 12/2/2021 at 9:43 AM, myata said:

Why do humans always come down to this? Is it 98% primate genes?

I am of the opinion that 98% of the Canadian people of today have become a more docile, stupid, obedient, wimpy and cowardly bunch of buffoons. They will never question or challenge anything that their dear comrade leaders tell them. They will always just go along to get along and are quite proud to say, see me, I am fully vaccinated. Are you? 

I am really starting to despise this country, and the citizenry that are living in it, and how they now appear to be unable to even fight their way out of a wet paper bag. When it gets that bad, then we all must know by now that we are in big time trouble here in Canuckistan. ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SkyHigh said:

Scientific research is neither propaganda or an oversimplification, it isn't a "novel" treatment in the way you're trying to present it (if propaganda is being used it's by you) again not only has it been around for a long time, many of the clinical trails used variations of S.A.R.S viruses not unlike covid 19

Well you can be one of the exsperts, so easily confusing "clinical trials" and "long term population-wide clinical practice". Sure, but on this level intelligent conversation is not possible.

Omicron is just the latest excuse to continue restrictions indefinitely.  The symptoms appear to be relatively mild.  Vaccines appear to have some effectiveness.  When will people wake up to the fact that we have to learn to live with Covid because no vaccine or treatment will eliminate it?  We vaccinate and treat to mitigate the effects.  Imposing and reimposing restrictions won’t make much difference to the Covid death rates, which are low.  Restrictions are a totalitarian tool.   China modelled their use and pressured international bodies like the WHO to encourage countries to impose them.  You live under totalitarian capitalism.  Democracy and freedom are done.  Wake up.  

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

When will people wake up to the fact that we have to learn to live with Covid

Not when, but why and which people? For some people, like those with $400K salaries and benefits, this isn't working bad as is, so why learn anything? And some other people may look for a quick consolation for uncertainty and fear, and believe readily and eagerly when promised such, even if it's becoming quite obvious that in the reality it does not exist. Such an old story.... "moving on".

On 12/4/2021 at 12:52 AM, Zeitgeist said:

Omicron is just the latest excuse to continue restrictions indefinitely.  The symptoms appear to be relatively mild.  Vaccines appear to have some effectiveness.  When will people wake up to the fact that we have to learn to live with Covid because no vaccine or treatment will eliminate it?  We vaccinate and treat to mitigate the effects.  Imposing and reimposing restrictions won’t make much difference to the Covid death rates, which are low.  Restrictions are a totalitarian tool.   China modelled their use and pressured international bodies like the WHO to encourage countries to impose them.  You live under totalitarian capitalism.  Democracy and freedom are done.  Wake up.  

The real dangerous scariant variants around these days are those scary and lying power hungry politicians, and the lying and fake media, who keeps trying to push this covid nonsense going forever and alive and well if they can. It's over in trying to knock the covid bug off because it cannot be done but yet our dear Marxist Canadian leaders and the Canadian media keeps trying to instill more fear and panic over another scary virus that is not dangerous at all to anyone. The South African medical association has said that this Omi"con" virus is very mild. Nothing to get worried about. Just sore muscles and a fever for a few days and the poof gone. 

But I am pretty sure that when our dear Marxist Canadian political leaders and the phony Canadian media gets their hands on this new recent Omicon virus they are going to go full bore ahead with trying to make this new virus appear as though thousands will die if we do not do as we are told by our dear leaders, and thus we must keep all of the draconian covid restrictions and measurements in place, and maybe more, for who knows how long just for our health and safety and well being. Refuse the booster

This covid game will never come to an end folks until we the peasants dare to say enough already. I cannot take it anymore. I want more old normal life back now. End all covid restrictions now. Refuse the booster. 

There are many republican red American states that have pretty much got rid of all of their covid tyranny mandates and there seems to be no super spreader events happening in those red states. But in the blue leftist liberal democratic  states covid is supposedly running rampant. 

As you have said, we must wake up and live with the fact that these covid viruses are here to stay. We cannot continue to live with any restrictions any longer. Start with refusing to take any booster jabs. it's all just more money for big pharma, and for our dear Marists leaders who have to be getting something out of all of this covid nonsense. ?

Here's my Christmas wish to Santa this year. For sane countries and places that chose reason, intelligence and courage over fear and scapegoating, maybe after a few cycles, please make natural immunity adapt to the virus and make it like another, 4th if my recollection is correct, type of a common cold. You can do that, because it happened already.

And for the rest I wish a plentiful, readily available supply of mRNA boosters, as and whenever needed. Every 3 months, by the clock as recommended by the exsperts, "for as long as necessary" or if they like sorry scratch that, believe it necessary, indefinitely. Can you do that?

It would be a great deed of yours Santa, because it would be such a nice and obvious demonstration of reason vs. collective insanity. Right here, before our eyes, to the left and to the right. Just see and choose.

Edited by myata

5 minutes ago, myata said:

Here's my Christmas wish to Santa this year. For sane countries and places that chose reason, intelligence and courage over fear and scapegoating, maybe after a few cycles, please make natural immunity adapt to the virus and make it like another, 4th if my recollection is correct, type of a common cold. You can do that, because it happened already.

And for the rest I wish a plentiful, readily available supply of mRNA boosters, as and whenever needed. Every 3 months, by the clock as recommended by the exsperts, "for as long as necessary" or if you like, indefinitely. Can you do that?

It would be a great deed of yours Santa, because it would be such a nice and obvious demonstration of reason vs. collective insanity. Right here, before our eyes, to the left and to the right. Just see and choose.

Why are there so many people like you around who keep trying to push vaccines all the time when we already know that they do not work all that much. I just hope that Santa does not deliver anymore vaccine poisons to the masses. just bring me some toys like a brand new car. The masses must refuse the booster. Works for me. ?

According to this article we may be in this pandemic for years and the world has not done enough to stop it.

"Covid-19: The world has the tools to end the pandemic. They're not being used properly"

Covid-19: The world has the tools to end the pandemic. They're not being used properly (msn.com)

So those who think there is too much regulation and control, should read this and think again.  If you want this to end, then you need to re-think your ideas about too much government control.  There is no magic wand or secret formula to end this thing and a free-for-all as some seem to want will only make it worse.  Many more will suffer and die.  Long Covid is also effecting many and causing ongoing problems in people's lives.  The world must get it's act together.  Much of the third world is less than 6 or 8% vaccinated.  Unless the world in general gets it's act together, this pandemic may drag on endlessly.

Edited by blackbird

On 12/3/2021 at 4:15 PM, SkyHigh said:

Easy, this is the first pandemic (the reason the platform was developed) since the mrna system has been sufficiently studied 

It takes about 10 years to get a new drug to market.  mRNA vaccines, in spite of being studied for that long, have never been brought to market before because the animal trials all failed.

While it seemed to have a good effect initially, the animals all became immuno-compromised, got a bunch of weird cancers and then died when exposed to the virus again.

Pretty much exactly what we're seeing in the global human trials.

• Like 1

I like this John Campbell, YouTube guy. He makes things easy to understand.

He doesn't talk like he has a side. He judges the evidence as it comes out and gives you his opinion. He talks like the gullibles think Fauci talks because that's what the corportate media tells them to think.

Except Fauci has a horse in the race. Campbell doesn't seem to. Fauci's  horse is named "Build Back Better for a Global Reset."

Campbell just talks like this old retired Doctor who understands the data and wants to share what he knows.

His latest is on what he thinks may turn out to be good news about Omicron.

Latest data, looking good

On 12/3/2021 at 8:01 PM, taxme said:

They will never question or challenge anything that their dear comrade leaders tell them.

You raise a serious issue here. I'll attempt to point to the root cause of this condition, of course as far as I know and based on my direct experience. In the school system from elementary to high, cohesion and cooperation is valued and taught ahead of critical questioning that is rarely emphasized. As a result, the country does not generally excel in advanced research and development, that require critical skills as well as innovative social projects.

This environment produces population that is generally complacent and docile, looking for comfort and entertainment above all else. And sure Canadian entertainers are well known but that area does not require strong critical thinking skills unlike others.

And then comes a crisis.

On 12/3/2021 at 4:54 PM, taxme said:

We do have a real and true scary variant going around here in BC these days. It is called the Bonnie Henry scariant variant virus. It needs to be eradicated now before it causes any further harm, especially to our children. our children and grandchildren and they are being lined up to become more guinea pigs and more profit for those scumbag big pharma communist globalists who could careless about our children or grandchildren. It's all about the money, don't you know. ?

Yes they are starting to jab our children under 12 now.

On 12/3/2021 at 5:01 PM, taxme said:

I am of the opinion that 98% of the Canadian people of today have become a more docile, stupid, obedient, wimpy and cowardly bunch of buffoons. They will never question or challenge anything that their dear comrade leaders tell them. They will always just go along to get along and are quite proud to say, see me, I am fully vaccinated. Are you? 

I am really starting to despise this country, and the citizenry that are living in it, and how they now appear to be unable to even fight their way out of a wet paper bag. When it gets that bad, then we all must know by now that we are in big time trouble here in Canuckistan. ?

I am 100% with you. I love what Canada was in previous generations.  The great ones that fought world wars.  After that it was all down hill.  Canadians have no problem slurping up Pablum from the state media

On 12/4/2021 at 12:52 AM, Zeitgeist said:

The WHO may as well me called the CHO.  It is completely compromised by China, so much so that the Canadian they have working there refused to acknowledge that Taiwan even exists.

22 hours ago, taxme said:

The real dangerous scariant variants around these days are those scary and lying power hungry politicians, and the lying and fake media, who keeps trying to push this covid nonsense going forever and alive and well if they can. It's over in trying to knock the covid bug off because it cannot be done but yet our dear Marxist Canadian leaders and the Canadian media keeps trying to instill more fear and panic over another scary virus that is not dangerous at all to anyone. The South African medical association has said that this Omi"con" virus is very mild. Nothing to get worried about. Just sore muscles and a fever for a few days and the poof gone. 

But I am pretty sure that when our dear Marxist Canadian political leaders and the phony Canadian media gets their hands on this new recent Omicon virus they are going to go full bore ahead with trying to make this new virus appear as though thousands will die if we do not do as we are told by our dear leaders, and thus we must keep all of the draconian covid restrictions and measurements in place, and maybe more, for who knows how long just for our health and safety and well being. Refuse the booster

This covid game will never come to an end folks until we the peasants dare to say enough already. I cannot take it anymore. I want more old normal life back now. End all covid restrictions now. Refuse the booster. 

There are many republican red American states that have pretty much got rid of all of their covid tyranny mandates and there seems to be no super spreader events happening in those red states. But in the blue leftist liberal democratic  states covid is supposedly running rampant. 

As you have said, we must wake up and live with the fact that these covid viruses are here to stay. We cannot continue to live with any restrictions any longer. Start with refusing to take any booster jabs. it's all just more money for big pharma, and for our dear Marists leaders who have to be getting something out of all of this covid nonsense. ?

Yes, Fauci is pretty much hated by the right in the USA.  The guy is a total fraud.

17 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

His latest is on what he thinks may turn out to be good news about Omicron.

Don't you find that nobody, literally nobody, wants to hear good news about Omicron or covid in general?  It's like they love reveling in the dismalness of it all.

I look at all the articles regarding studies about natural immunity and think YAY!  All those "cases" are people with natural immunity, we can stop all this nonsense.

But nope.  Others look at that and say "Nope, that's terrible news, don't want that!  I prefer force vaccinating everyone no matter what, in fact, starve them until they comply - fire them from jobs, ban them from grocery stores. Do whatever you need to do to force injections of experimental crap. That's what I want to see, not no natural immunity."

19 hours ago, Goddess said:

It takes about 10 years to get a new drug to market.  mRNA vaccines, in spite of being studied for that long, have never been brought to market before because the animal trials all failed.

While it seemed to have a good effect initially, the animals all became immuno-compromised, got a bunch of weird cancers and then died when exposed to the virus again.

We are all being set up as a bunch of globalist guinea pig suckers. Many soccer players in Europe have died from heart attacks on the field after they took the covid experimental vaccines. Coincidence? 

It's funny how Castro Trudeau is allowing all the illegals that enter Canada illegally into Canada without any of them being fully vaccinated. But for any Canadian who is not fully vaccinated they are not allowed to enter any restaurant w/o being fully vaccinated or go to a movie or other entertainment venues. But yet, I can go into a MacDonald's and eat w/o being fully vaccinated. Is there something wrong with this picture that I am not getting here? 

The discrimination and the beatings will continue on until the non vaccinated people smarten up and improve their terrible attitude towards not getting vaccinated. Apparently, rumor has it that the non vaccinated are going to be forced to go in lock down somewhere around the middle of December. Source: Action4canada website exposed this on their website.

A clip was shown that both the liberals, and the communist NDP political party's, were all in favor of this. We must wait and see for now if this is so as it has now been exposed. it's getting very dangerous for there to be Canadian these days. 

If the average Joe and Mary six pack Canadian continue to refuse and cannot figure out by now as to what the hell is going on here in Canada today, then we will all get it up the azz. That should hurt. ?

5 hours ago, myata said:

You raise a serious issue here. I'll attempt to point to the root cause of this condition, of course as far as I know and based on my direct experience. In the school system from elementary to high, cohesion and cooperation is valued and taught ahead of critical questioning that is rarely emphasized. As a result, the country does not generally excel in advanced research and development, that require critical skills as well as innovative social projects.

This environment produces population that is generally complacent and docile, looking for comfort and entertainment above all else. And sure Canadian entertainers are well known but that area does not require strong critical thinking skills unlike others.

And then comes a crisis.

Canadians children have and are still being dumb downed thanks to our political Marxist leaders and the Canadian Marxist educational system. Multiculturalism and diversity is pretty much all that they are being taught these days. No real emphasized put on reading, writing, arithmetic and our Canadian history anymore so much these days. Our dear leaders appear to not want Canadians young and old to be able to stand on their own two feet. The government just wants people on government forever welfare recipient payrolls. Canada has been slowly de industrialized by our comrade leaders for several decades now. Canada should be a power house today but it is not. We are just getting by. Canadians have truly become a docile and obedient bunch of peasants. Sad indeed. 

22 hours ago, Goddess said:

OK if you're going to just make things up, I will no longer be responding 

1. The first injection in the study was performed from 27.07.2020 to 23.10.2020. The study was published 30.12.2020. Including preparation, review and publication process, even expedited, the period of observation has to be 3 months maximum and only for some participants. That gives no indication whatsoever of possible long term effects.

2. The results refer to "symptomatic and severe illness". That is hardly synonymous with "infection" and "transmission" nevertheless, these and similar results are often cited as grounds for vaccine mandates.

• Like 2

Moreover, with the period of the study, there isn't enough confident data to show how the protection effect changes with time. So it has no answers for two essential questions, before forced vaccination even considered: 1) what is the protection against infection and transmission; and 2) how it changes in time. Later studies showed that it may not last long, but the policies were already in place. Here's for the science based.

On 12/4/2021 at 5:53 AM, myata said:

Not when, but why and which people? For some people, like those with $400K salaries and benefits, this isn't working bad as is, so why learn anything? And some other people may look for a quick consolation for uncertainty and fear, and believe readily and eagerly when promised such, even if it's becoming quite obvious that in the reality it does not exist. Such an old story.... "moving on".

We the peasants have allowed a bunch of power hungry and crazy communist like minded politicians to have been able to make use of this covid scamdemic, and to use it to their advantage, and then take total control of our every day lives. This has never happened before. There has to be more behind this constant push for vaccines. Many nefarious like people have to be making a lot of bucks from it all. What other reason would there be for trying to keep this plandemic going.

No one can possibly deny that these lying politicians are getting something out of this covid scamdemic game and hoax. Big pharma is making hundreds of billions of dollars from this scamdemic. 

i heard that for every vile of covid vaccine jabbed into somebody's arm Castro Trudeau is making a buck from it. And that would have to be with each premier of each province also. Otherwise, why keep up this crazy covid nonsense any longer when there would be nothing in it for them. our dear lying comrade leaders and the lying Canadian media have to be in on the game also. Without the media this covid hoax would have ended a year ago. I am pretty sure about that. ?