Omicron variant in Canada.

14 minutes ago, dialamah said:

I work with several people who are vulnerable - cancer survivors, auto-immune disorders, heart issues.  They all like to get out and about, not be stuck at home. 

No! Really!!!!

What? You mean like there are people sick and vulnerable and have an immune system which is compromised?

Shut down everything!!

Just now, QuebecOverCanada said:

because nanny 96 years of age

That's what they say but I doubt the motive is so sincere and selfless. Just check their salaries, while they're still disclosed to public. Wouldn't you want to be as protective as you can, for as long as it can be possibly stretched for?

32 minutes ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. We aren't meant to make you or your nanny safe, am I clear?

Out of a total population of about 8.5 million, roughly one in 753 Quebecers have lost their lives after contracting the virus.

Highest death rate in the country.  Now I see why.

49 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I shouldn't have to inject an experimental jab with zero long-term studies

It's your body and neither I nor anyone else can't tell you what to put in it, that being said the mnra platform has been around for a long time and they've been doing clinical trials with it for almost a decade,so your above statement is not supported by facts

13 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Omicron - Delivered to you 100% by Fully Vaccinated Travelers !

Ultimately, I'd say that there's enough weird stuff going-on that NOBODY is to be trusted re: this event. 

The Scientist...a respected journal on science says...

https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opinion/questions-surround-canadian-shipment-of-deadly-viruses-to-china-66254

Yet 'fact checkers' say this...not scientists, I might add.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/jan/28/blog-posting/websites-spin-conspiracy-theory-about-coronavirus-/

Just now, dialamah said:

Nah, I wouldn't give myself that much credit.  But I know enough to laugh at people who think that a vaccine is a guarantee that a variant won't make people sick.  

If the media wasn't screaming at us 24/7 that there was a "pandemic", we'd be blissfully unaware of it being in our midst...frankly.

If this was the Plague...or the Spanish Flu...or the Hong Kong flu for that matter...you'd be tripping over dead bodies in the streets.

You haven't.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, SkyHigh said:

the mnra platform has been around for a long time and they've been doing clinical trials with it for almost a decade

This is a serious question and so shouldn't be oversimplified with indiscriminate propaganda. Given that this is a novel treatment, long term effects even on a limited clinical scale are not known and there are well known examples of serious side effects found after decades of mass clinical practice is it 1) reasonable and 2) responsible and professional to pretend that it's among the safest treatments on the planet and the only possible solution to the pandemics (that it, now obvious, is not)?

I don't see any sign of Covid-19 disappearing anytime soon.  As long as we have billions of people on the planet who are unvaccinated, why would it disappear?  I have also heard an expert say he expects another virus to appear after this one.  Even with large percentages of people vaccinated, the virus still seems to spread.  The vaccines are not 100% effective in stopping it.  So life may never be the same as it was before this pandemic started may be the hard truth.  Who knows, this could have been deliberate by China's CCP.  Watched an incredible video on youtube about the situation with China.  

This is Part 1 of a two part video.  I watched Part 2 today which was quite an eye-opener.  Should be able to find Part 2 after Part 1.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, blackbird said:

I don't see any sign of Covid-19 disappearing anytime soon.  As long as we have billions of people on the planet who are unvaccinated, why would it disappear?  I have also heard an expert say he expects another virus to appear after this one.  Even with large percentages of people vaccinated, the virus still seems to spread.  The vaccines are not 100% effective in stopping it.  So life may never be the same as it was before this pandemic started may be the hard truth.  Who knows, this could have been deliberate by China's CCP.  Watched an incredible video on youtube about the situation with China.  

This is Part 1 of a two part video.  I watched Part 2 today which was quite an eye-opener.  Should be able to find Part 2 after Part 1.

China is becoming very assertive in the South China sea and threatening other countries that pass through it.  Their military is also surpassing the U.S. military in strength it appears.  They have over 2 million soldiers.  The U.S. has about 1.3 million.  They also have more warships and modern hyper sonic missiles.

1 minute ago, blackbird said:

As long as we have billions of people on the planet who are unvaccinated, why would it disappear?

No no, it's not "vaccinated" it's blindness of mind and total submission to propaganda. You've just seen it: everyone on those flights was fully vaccinated; 40% of the fully vaccinated NHL team was found infected. What else can be shown, explained and understood? No, such thing does not exist. Not even a hope.

1 minute ago, myata said:

No no, it's not "vaccinated" it's blindness of mind and total submission to propaganda. You've just seen it: everyone on those flights was fully vaccinated; 40% of the fully vaccinated NHL team was found infected. What else can be shown, explained and understood? No, such thing does not exist. Not even a hope.

Enjoy your Fantasyland.

38 minutes ago, blackbird said:

1. As long as we have billions of people on the planet who are unvaccinated, why would it disappear? 

2. The vaccines are not 100% effective in stopping it. 

?

What can I say.  Waiting for that country which will be 100% vaccinated and blaming the other countries for the virus still spreading.

Then I can see countries waging wars on one another for not having everyone vaccinated.

The brainwashing media achieved its ultimate goals.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, SkyHigh said:

It's your body and neither I nor anyone else can't tell you what to put in it, that being said the mnra platform has been around for a long time and they've been doing clinical trials with it for almost a decade,so your above statement is not supported by facts

And do you know why there's never been an mRNA vaccine in spite of 10 years of study and trials?

8 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

You don't give up lying do you?

https://usafacts.org/visualizations/covid-vaccine-tracker-states/

Only 60% of Americans are fully vaccinated. If you wish to lie at least lie about something that can't be verified so easily!!

Lol citizen, you finally gave up on your lie that the jab stops covid, so that's at least some progress.

FYI your 60% stat includes 12-17 yr olds, 18-24 yr olds, and 25-39 yr olds. Those age groups are unimportant in the "covid deaths" discussion because the very vast majority of covid deaths are in the 70+ category.