Omicron variant in Canada.

On 11/29/2021 at 12:00 AM, CITIZEN_2015 said:

If the whole population was vaccinated there would have been no mutation.

wishful thinking is a helluva drug

vaccinations don't prevent mutations

your anti-science delusions about vaccines are driving your totalitarian policy proposals

if the entire population was vaccinated

then the mutations that proliferate are far more likely to to be less effected

by the protections that vaccines provide

shows what you know

there is no vaccinating our way out of covid

learn to cope

and stop supporting policies based on that assumption that vaccines will rid us of covid

because that ain't happening

this is not "a pandemic of the unvaccinated"

there is zero science backing that up

Edited by Yzermandius19

On 11/28/2021 at 9:00 PM, CITIZEN_2015 said:

The Omicron variant was generated out of four "vaccinated" travelers in Botswana.

Explain that, Citizen. How is that possible if your claim is to be believed?

First four Omicron cases were all Fully Vaccinated…

Document from Botswana covid 19 task force.

Botswana confirms four cases of new COVID-19 variant

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Your statement is false not fact. Vaccines STOP the virus in infecting 90% of people (efficacy of 90%). 

I'd like to see a source for that. Doubt that you have one with that kind of general certainty. Maybe for some Canadian province for the first 2 weeks of the Delta wave or something. Or maybe those bogus Pfizer tests. Or maybe Fauci but if he said it last week it could be something completely different this week.

I've seen the efficacy estimated between 30 and 95 depending on believability of trial, time, region and other factors.

Edited by Infidel Dog

11 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Your statement is false not fact. Vaccines STOP the virus in infecting 90% of people (efficacy of 90%). 

No, this is an incorrect statement either. First of all, if my recollection is correct, the numbers referred to prevention of symptoms and hospitalizations, not "infections". To not understand the difference is either incredibly naive or deliberately misleading. Secondly is was awhile back, with a different variant and for a limited time.

11 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

More Vaccines, More Covid: Why are Case Rates Exploding in Areas with High Levels of Vaccination?

There may be a simple logical explanation for that, based on recorded evidence and research: asymptomatic Covid is common in the vaccinated population (yes, teams, flights, etc) but manifests disproportionally in non-vaccinated (like the top of an iceberg). Then, all the vaccination drama in the media and public health, including a convenient confusion of symptoms with infections as broadcast by our friend here, created a false sense of security resulting in a quicker and more intense propagation than in an environment with intelligent and evidence-based policy.

14 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Dude, that's not even a thing. No one says that but you. It's not science, it's not even fake science, it's just your lie.

Vaxed people still get covid, 100%. They still spread covid 100%. The vax doesn't stop anything. It just makes it so that less people die.

FYI more Americans died since Biden was president than died while Trump was president, and 80% of Americans are vaxed. 

The vaccines do not STOP infections, period. 

On 11/28/2021 at 11:00 PM, CITIZEN_2015 said:

100% false.

The vaccine is a "leaky" vaccine, which is why it is not doing its job and forcing the virus to mutate at increasing rates.    Leaky vaccines do not wipe out the virus in its entirety, so it mutates quickly.  This is virology 101.

If we had vaccinated the vulnerable from the beginning and then let the rest of the population, who have a 99.5% chance of surviving it, acquire natural immunity we would have been done with this whole fiasco over a year ago.

But then Pfizer wouldn't have made their billions.  And the entire world wouldn't be required to get boosters every 4 months for the rest of their lives.  And we can't have that. Right?

Edited by Goddess
  • Like 1

I don't know man...

Hyperbole seems to become reality and conspiracy theory turns into conspiracy fact pretty quick these days.

I wouldn't discount the idea of mandated boosters too quick. Not when they're vaccinating 5 year olds and pushing for boosters at 16.

Not when Israel is doing this:

Israel adds COVID-19 booster shot requirement to its vaccine passport

and Trudeau is already saying this:

First they're "available" then they're a requirement for your vaccine passport. Then a new variant arrives. Let's guess what happens next.

Want to see how crazy it can get quick check out Australia.

50 minutes ago, Goddess said:

If we had vaccinated the vulnerable from the beginning and then let the rest of the population, who have a 99.5% chance of surviving it, acquire natural immunity we would have been done with this whole fiasco over a year ago.

We didn't even have a vaccine a year ago.

32 minutes ago, Boges said:

Hyperbole likes that tips your hand on the type of propaganda you've been consuming. 

what you think they are just following the science and will ease up when appropriate?

if that was the case they would have eased up already

it's all about compliance, not science

and it always has been, don't be naive

if you think otherwise, that tips your hand on the type of propaganda you've been consuming

Edited by Yzermandius19

40 minutes ago, Boges said:

Hyperbole likes that tips your hand on the type of propaganda you've been consuming. 

Can we take it on the record that mandated boosters (under a threat of losing job, benefits, being unable to travel, and so on) "for as long as necessary" is a pure hyperbole and nothing like that will happen, ever, period? Thank you!

1 minute ago, myata said:

Can we take it on the record that mandated boosters (under a threat of losing job, benefits, being unable to travel, and so on) "for as long as necessary" is a pure hyperbole and nothing like that will happen, ever, period? Thank you!

I would hope. 

They also have no plans on mandating vaccines for those under 12. 

16 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

He's tricky though. I think I've seen the CDC study that makes a claim something like that.

It doesn't say the vaccine will stop you from getting the covid. (He'll say he never claimed it did but c'mon we know what we were supposed to believe when he said it)

It says it will control symptoms 2 weeks after you get the jab. It makes no mention of how long that lasts. It doesn't even say which product they're talking about. Sounded pretty Mickey Mouse and vague to me.

It allows jab-pushers to make preposterous claims as if they're a blanket truth that may cover things they don't though.

That 2 week grace period is one of the ways they're able to make those "Pandemic of the unvaccinated claims." They don't include single jab or less than 2 week after jab stats. 

1 hour ago, dialamah said:

We didn't even have a vaccine a year ago.

Yes, I mis-spoke.  "Protect" the vulnerable is what I meant to say.  Which is what all the reputable doctors and scientists have said from the beginning. And what I have said in other comments.

Maybe the brainwashing is getting to me too - "Vaccinate is the only way out, there's absolutely no other way, nothing will save us but vaccinate, vaccinate, vaccinate"

When all you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

23 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Unnecessarily and possibly dangerously making them available to those under 12 with the corporate and state media pushing the practice on the 5 O'clock lies is getting close.

"Possibly". 

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/covid-19-vaccines-for-kids/art-20513332#how-fda-determine

MSM propganda!!!