Majority of Canadians support firing of unvaccinated.

19 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

"Omicon," I like that. ZsjamZA.gif

I'm going to steal it.

Except I will use Omicon Xi because I don't like the way WHO slipped Xi past us. Omicon should be called Xi or Nu by order of the Greek alphabet but WHO didn't want anybody making the connection between Omicon Xi and the Chinese Communist leader or losing their covid fear by branding it Nu (as in New.)

It's all yours to spread around. ?

4 hours ago, myata said:

Recall that "Johnny Mnemonic" movie with Keanu Reaves long while back? Now we have an interesting topic: is the art there to reflect the reality; or the reality strives to live up to the stories that we make? Don't haste with an answer.

As heard on TV last night, a very close quote: "Scientists and politicians strive to keep the populations safe". An accidental slip of the tongue? There you go. You thought they should be there to build and run top notch care system with best treatments for you when needed and paid by you? No, no wrong. Our keepers, and future lords, how else and why not? And you thought they were working for you, paid from your pocket with your taxes. So naive.

When those so called lying paid off experts and those lying communist politicians of ours speak beware. They are up to no good. We the peasants health and safety concerns is the last thing that they could give a crap about. It's always and only about making plenty of money for themselves, and keep the lies up and running. It would appear as though our useless bunch of not so much Robin Hood politicians enjoy stealing our tax dollars and giving it back to themselves or the rich. 

Rumor has it that comrade Castro Trudeau gets a kickback for every vaccine that is injected in Canadians. Comrade Castro went and bought over hundreds of millions of these covid experimental vaccines for a population of 37 million. Unh? And then apparently comrade Castro Trudeau turns around and bribes the premiers of every province by giving them millions or billions of our tax dollars for their provinces to keep pushing these experimental vaccines on we the trusting peasants. 

Do not take any booster jabs. Do not keep supporting those big pharma globalists and our bought off lying politicians. Just saying. Look after your own body and not let those mentioned above to look after your body for you. It's your call. ?

A change of policy requires all arrivals to Canada, regardless of vaccination status to quarantine in a facility for the entire period. Government has officially admitted that in respect to infection, there's no essential difference between the fully vaccinated and non vaccinated groups.

8 minutes ago, -TSS- said:

Even grocery stores.

Yes, and the scary thing is that this mass experiment could go on in perpetuity as Covid is here to stay and there's no alternative strategy because no one thought, discussed, weighed pros and cons or even gave it a second thought. Really scary, to think of it, us humans.

Indeed, do this thing we ask you to do and then we will leave you alone. How has that worked before?

It's quite an eye-opening observation how easily people can be incited to hate each other as even here in Finland we get to hear all the time by some people that the unvaccinated people should be rounded up and put on some isolated island etc.

1930's anyone?

That narrative worked with us humans always, from the times of great apes. In any crisis, turning point, historic challenge brain, intelligence, reason were (and are) faraway distant and remote voices while the human herd is looking for just two essential things: who to follow, unquestionably and unconditionally; and who to blame if the promised paradise did not, has not, and wouldn't realize.

Where is the surprise, I would be so thrilled to see it.

Again children paraded on TV (CTV) for the sake of total vaccination in the best (not in the sense of conscience and reason) tradition of the state propaganda. For the purposes never explained and based on the experience so far I highly doubt, understood. Here's a guess as good as any though: having nothing real to do, bored and grossly overpaid PH managers race each other for the highest number. Why, what considerations, risks, costs like it would change anything. For them.

How disgusting. Will there be the bottom?

• 10 months later...
2 minutes ago, Ibarra said:

What do you think about 4th/5th revaccination?

About the same as my 1st and 2nd.  Got my flu vaccine too the other day and I'll be getting my last shingles shot on Monday. I'm addicted to vaccine - can't get enough of it myself.

AFAIC anti-vaxxers are great - just means more vaccine for me!