Majority of Canadians support firing of unvaccinated.

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

"We should vax or healthy kids and expose them to deadly side-effects because..... Oh just do it, peons!"

No, no there is and even two good reasons: 1) "the models show" and 2) it's certainly safe (travel from Wuhan, AZ) and going to be good for you... maybe... oops!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Thanks for that info Goddess.

I wish that there was a 'prognosis' section there but I guess that they can't publish anything that acknowledges the deadly effects of the vaccines.

The vax-Nazis don't want us to be able to weigh the risks of vaccinating vs not vaccinating kids, they just say "do it 'cause we said so". They fear monger by showing photos of a girl that died, but they won't talk about the kids that died or got myocarditis from the vaccine. 

Are kids getting myocarditis from covid as well? They won't even tell us that. 

I hate to wish the worst on anyone, but until someone from the MLB, NBA, NHL or NFL dies from the vaccine we're never going to hear the other side of the story. 

It's all about fear mongering and nothing more by our dear communist leaders. Keep the peasants in a constant state of fear and panic and paranoia and they will do as they are told by those lying politicians and the lying media. Both are enemies of we the peasants.

As I always keep saying? Always go the reverse to what those two traitors and liars tell you. As long as the peasants keep listening to those lying batards, this plandemic/scamdemic will go on forever. Believe it or not. ?

• Like 1

On 11/23/2021 at 12:21 PM, CITIZEN_2015 said:

https://globalnews.ca/news/8376304/covid-vaccine-refusal-termination-poll/

And I am one of them. Vaccination against Covid is NOT a choice you think you can have with your body because your chances of getting infected without full vaccine is much higher and hence the chances of transmission to others (your family, friends, innocent bystanders) are much higher. Governments can indeed mandate vaccination for the good of citizens same way they mandate the crossing of red traffic light or driving after drinking in order to protect the public.

If you are unvaccinated walking among us then you are the enemy and you should be treated as such.

Complete nonsense.  Nobody has the right to force chemicals into your body without your consent.  The vaccine is to protect yourself, not other people, as we now know even fully vaccinated can spread covid as much as an unvaccinated person.  It's sad that covid has turned so many Canadians into complete fascists with no regard for fundamental rights.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Shady said:

It's really sad how this virus has turned so many Canadians into complete fascists and authoritarians without any value of fundamental rights and freedoms.

Even more sad that all of that even without a good reason. Just because someone somewhere said so. How can it be any more sad?

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Shady said:

It's really sad how this virus has turned so many Canadians into complete fascists and authoritarians without any value of fundamental rights and freedoms.

The vaccinated people believe that the non vaccinated people is the problem. Bull chit. The vaccinated keep blaming the non vaccinated for this covid lie and hoax to still be around and blame the non vaccinated for the covid virus making people ill or die. Bull chit. The only ones that are keeping this covid lie and hoax alive are our traitorous communist political leaders and the lying Pravda media. Those liars must be ignored at all costs if we want to see this covid medical tyranny madness disappear. It's up to the peasants to say enough already. but will they? Good bloody question indeed. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

The vaccinated people believe that the non vaccinated people is the problem. Bull chit. The vaccinated keep blaming the non vaccinated for this covid lie and hoax to still be around and blame the non vaccinated for the covid virus making people ill or die. Bull chit. The only ones that are keeping this covid lie and hoax alive are our traitorous communist political leaders and the lying Pravda media. Those liars must be ignored at all costs if we want to see this covid medical tyranny madness disappear. It's up to the peasants to say enough already. but will they? Good bloody question indeed. 

As we have recently found out, heard immunity is unattainable.  Vaccines won't eliminate covid the same way flu shots won't eliminate the flu.  As we have recently found out as well, fully vaccinated people spread covid as much as unvaccinated people.  So getting vaccinated is for personal protection, nothing more.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, taxme said:

Sadly, I have to be honest with you here and admit that I have now been fully vaccinated. The only reason as to why I got myself fully vaccinated was because of my wife. My wife is now living in a care home, with dementia, and the care home would not allow me in to visit my wife if I was not fully vaccinated. 

But I will still stand up for those who do not want to get vaccinated. A freedom of choice matter. ☺️

Thank you for your heartfelt reply. Much appreciated.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, taxme said:

Sadly, I have to be honest with you here and admit that I have now been fully vaccinated. The only reason as to why I got myself fully vaccinated was because of my wife. My wife is now living in a care home, with dementia, and the care home would not allow me in to visit my wife if I was not fully vaccinated. 

So, I was left with no other choice but to get fully vaccinated so as to be able to visit and be with her because I did not know as to how much longer she would be around. I had to do what I had to do even though I was totally against getting vaccinated. Sometimes in life one has to bite the bullet to continue on. I was not happy about my decision, and it was a tough call for me to have to do, but what else was there for me to do? No vax, no visit. 

But I will still stand up for those who do not want to get vaccinated. A freedom of choice matter. ☺️

I feel the same way.  I'm fully vaccinated, but support and acknowledge the fundamental right of anyone to decide what chemicals get put into their body.  Apparently now that makes people an anti-vaxxer.  That's how ridiculous things have got, and how the goalposts have moved on what anti-vaxx really means and has meant.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

From what we know about C19 so far, that's insane.

Only 17 people in Canada under 20 yrs old died of covid so far, and from what we know for certain about covid, they would have all had serious health risks which aided in their deaths.

That means that healthy kids don't need the vax, unless there's some common, horrible side effect of C19 in healthy kids that we don't know about. 

But according to our gov't: "We should vax or healthy kids and expose them to deadly side-effects because..... Oh just do it, peons!"

There is nothing wrong with second opinions.

6 Studies Showing Why Children Don’t Need — and Shouldn’t Get — a COVI – Dr. Paul Alexander (drpaulalexander.com)

Dr. Paul Alexander is a Canadian health researcher, who served as an Aide under Trump.

I'm not sure why he didn't serve under Biden, but I suspect this is part of it:  Like many doctors and scientists across the globe, he encouraged a "herd immunity" approach to covid - protect the vulnerable and let 'er rip through the non-risk population - and of course, that doesn't sit well with Fauci.

Paul Alexander: Former Trump appointee encouraged herd immunity strategy for Covid-19, internal emails reveal - CNNPolitics

• Thanks 1

Two numbers:

1. The number of children, aged 5 to 18, with serious complications from Covid-19 minus those with preexisting serious medical conditions. Divided by the population in this age group.

2. The number, expected or otherwise substantiated of expected serious complications from q-vaccines, per child in the age group.

Two simple numbers are needed to make an informed decision. No, nothing more is needed but thanks anyways. Now where could they be found, side by side? What "news" service, question session, etc, yada probably in the thousands by now?

Edited by myata
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Shady said:

As we have recently found out, heard immunity is unattainable.  Vaccines won't eliminate covid the same way flu shots won't eliminate the flu.  As we have recently found out as well, fully vaccinated people spread covid as much as unvaccinated people.  So getting vaccinated is for personal protection, nothing more.

I believe that the wearing of clown masks is for you and others to show that you are willing to show obedience to your political masters and nothing more. It is quite obvious to me that there really is no need for the wearing of a clown mask any longer because nothing is stopping the spread of covid. We need to end with the vaccines and the masks mandate nonsense once and for all and just get back to normal. Works for me. 

For those who choose not to be vaccinated that will get them discriminated against. We are supposed to have laws against discrimination here in Canada but I guess things have changed now ever since covid came along. No vax, no service, thus discrimination. Living in a communist country and not being a member of the communist party one will be treated with discrimination and as a second class citizen. Is Canada starting to become a communist country now? it sure is starting to look like it to me these days. Just saying. ?

2 hours ago, Goddess said:

There is nothing wrong with second opinions.

6 Studies Showing Why Children Don’t Need — and Shouldn’t Get — a COVI – Dr. Paul Alexander (drpaulalexander.com)

Dr. Paul Alexander is a Canadian health researcher, who served as an Aide under Trump.

I'm not sure why he didn't serve under Biden, but I suspect this is part of it:  Like many doctors and scientists across the globe, he encouraged a "herd immunity" approach to covid - protect the vulnerable and let 'er rip through the non-risk population - and of course, that doesn't sit well with Fauci.

Paul Alexander: Former Trump appointee encouraged herd immunity strategy for Covid-19, internal emails reveal - CNNPolitics

Fauci is a pro globalist big pharma fraudster. The scumbag tortured to death many dogs in some lab. Why isn't this moron been charged for cruelty against animals yet? And where the hell is that animal loving outfit called PETA anyway? Gawd only knows what crimes fraudster Fauci has committed.

This sick puppy should be in jail and not still have a job with the BiDumb administration. But I guess that when you are apart of the globalist communist elite establishment one can do anything they want to and get away with it. ?

3 hours ago, Shady said:

I feel the same way.  I'm fully vaccinated, but support and acknowledge the fundamental right of anyone to decide what chemicals get put into their body.  Apparently now that makes people an anti-vaxxer.  That's how ridiculous things have got, and how the goalposts have moved on what anti-vaxx really means and has meant.

We the peasants have all become nothing more than a bunch of guinea pigs for big pharma. Sadly, it looks more and more every day like our dear comrade lying political leaders, and the lying media, and those so called lying health officials have all been bought off by big pharma. I wonder what sweet deals these scumbags were offered to keep this plandemic/scamdemic going? Our dear Canadian politicians and the Canadian media have turned their backs on we the peasants. They truly have become the enemy of we the peasants. They must now be all ignored. Works for me. ?

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

If a kid dies just after vaxing, for no apparent reason, there's a lengthy investigation which we never get to hear about, but if there's a chance that a kid died of covid the health minster just burts out "COVID KILLED A KID!"

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/hinshaw-apologizes-to-family-of-14-year-old-after-saying-he-died-from-covid-19-1.6210691

Fear-Mongering 101.

This is why the Canadian media should never be listened to ever again. The Canadian media appears to be full of liars who only report what they want to report. They never ever report the other side of the story, and the liars know why? Covid would have disappeared several months ago. The media along with our useless deadbeat politicians are the ones keeping this scamdemic alive. It's bloody sad as to what has happened to Canada these days thanks to the covid lie and hoax.

Covid equals communism. ? 

• Like 1

Should the new variant prove to be more resistant another eggs in one basket strategy would fail and it all would have been for pretty much, nothing. Masks did not work, waves two and three. Vaccines wouldn't have worked as promised but there could be some individual level protection against severe complications. Useful, yes. Panacea, obviously not.

Drumming and marching cannot replace reason and intelligence. In this century it's not productive and can be dangerous. Do we need more sad stories to figure that out?

I highly support vaccination.  I also think forcing employees to get vaccinated is a giant b*tch move.

We now can confirm that abortion has nothing to do with "my body, my choice", it has everything to do with wanting to control other people's bodies because it's in their own self-interests.  The left doesn't care about the body autonomy rights of of babies, and it doesn't care about the body autonomy rights of the vaccinated.  They want to force people to do as they want because it benefits themselves.

That's right folks. the left is so moral it supports the right to kill unborn babies and the right to have you fired if you refuse to get injected with medicine.

• Like 1

61 passengers out of 600, over 10% tested positive on a flight from South Africa to Netherlands (BBC). Most were likely vaccinated as it's a requirement now to travel, fly and work in most countries. Most probably did not have any symptoms as traveling with symptoms is prohibited.

This gives an idea of a possible extent of the non-symptomatic vaccinated infection. It's obvious commonsense that before looking for solutions one has to examine and understand the problem. Feasible methods for free and voluntary large scale situation monitoring were proposed well over a year back.

But the exsperts weren't interested in the reality, why if they always know better? As usual and by well established exspert tradition, all eggs that is, taxpayer dollars were invested in one, panacea basket. And massive propaganda of course. So a poor woman pumped with fear makes everyone not vaccinated take a test before entering but anybody can come in having been for days in a 100% vaccinated office where an outbreak will be detected tomorrow. Or maybe, not even detected.

And now, there's no exit anywhere in sight. Q-vaccination does not prevent infection and transmission. The virus isn't going anywhere but there will be new variants. And the exsperts will never admit responsibility or wrong. So what's left?

When protection from q-vaccines will be waning, and that time may not be far at this point, the cases among 90% vaccinated population will be creeping up and accelerating. mRNA boosting of innocent children unlikely to change much in this picture (see the flight, hospitals, residences, sports teams etc) but long term effects on the children are still unknown. And when cases reach certain watermark, the exsperts would jump, cry and wave their hands. Can you guess for what?

As of now we are one step away from mandatory universal q-vaccination, never done before as far as I know. It wouldn't even take a law as in some countries, just add a line in the policy overnight (hope not giving here an idea). And then, every time cases are going up, yes you get it. In perpetuity "for as long as necessary" and as decided solely by us, with no checks, oversight or recourse.

I'm not a fun of strong words but would it be different from another form of fascism, health fascism, whatever guise and rationalization? If only theoretically, at the mark of one step before arrival?

In fascism, there's always a rationalization. That at least, is no discovery.

Edited by myata

20 hours ago, Shady said:

Apparently now that makes people an anti-vaxxer.  That's how ridiculous things have got, and how the goalposts have moved on what anti-vaxx really means and has meant.

This is what happens when you have the media brainwash people day in and day out.  They stop being able to think for themselves, because they remain the odd one.  If they feel somewhat weak and insecure they begin to doubt themselves and finally give up - "the masses must know better; the doctors on TV must know better; the politicians must know better".  This is what propaganda is all about.

Similarly, people who are trying to protect the forests in their back yards, the rivers flowing through their towns, the mountains beyond - they get labeled with all kinds of ugly names.  Same type of tactics - brainwash people, turn them against each other, for your personal benefits and gains.

Edited by cougar
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, cougar said:

for your personal benefits and gains.

If one cannot manage common matters for common good, there will be someone somewhere who'll manage it for their own individual good. Like dictating little people what they have to do with juicy compensation packages and indefinitely, and regardless of the results. Not like anything new there. This is how the (human) world has been from day one. "Everybody's looking for something".

In the news, another fully vaccinated outbreak reported in Brockville, a restaurant. From September 22, only fully vaccinated are allowed to dine indoors.

Edited by myata

17 hours ago, myata said:

Should the new variant prove to be more resistant another eggs in one basket strategy would fail and it all would have been for pretty much, nothing. Masks did not work, waves two and three. Vaccines wouldn't have worked as promised but there could be some individual level protection against severe complications. Useful, yes. Panacea, obviously not.

Drumming and marching cannot replace reason and intelligence. In this century it's not productive and can be dangerous. Do we need more sad stories to figure that out?

Annual boosters that are equipped to address new variants should be made available for those who want them. Those who wish to wear masks and visors can continue to do so.  With over 85% of the vulnerable aged population fully-vaccinated, the hospitals will no longer be overwhelmed by deaths and hospitalizations.  It’s high time we shift to personal responsibility rather than state dictates.  The medically vulnerable can take extra precautions or their parents and powers of attorney can take precautions for them.  Covid isn’t going away and we must learn to accept a certain amount of death and hospitalization, because we can’t mitigate it much further. Treatment is improving so that will also help.   If we don’t demand the removal of restrictions and further mandates, I don’t think we’ll return to healthy freedoms.  The non-Covid costs to mental and physical health, not to mention businesses, are simply too high and unsustainable.

Given the predictable appearances of new variants and climate change alarmism, I think we may not see freedoms restored.  Workplaces are brutal.  I’ve never felt so much like a slave and I understand why front line and other workers don’t want to work.  We’re living under fascist rule by public health authorities, computer algorithms, media surveillance, and world political bodies. The population is simply too exhausted, fearful, and manipulated to push back effectively.  No on wants to wear it on social media.  I’m not hopeful until I see a serious opposition.  

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Annual boosters that are equipped to address new variants should be made available for those who want them. .

This ain't no Norton Antivirus Plus 2022 where you simply upgrade to the latest version.

Memory does funny tricks:

- there were no outbreaks in grocery stores before masks; there are no outbreaks with masks and vaccines

- there were few outbreaks in restaurants before masks (other than wild drinking parties, but that's fixable); there are outbreaks in restaurants with masks and vaccines. Another one reported today.

- there were outbreaks in workplaces, residences, hospitals before masks. There are multiple outbreaks in workplaces, residences, hospitals and sports teams, etc with masks and vaccines.

So what exactly has been helped or fix? Is it the result or the march that matters? And does it serve any purpose to compare what was with what is, or each day is a brave new day with its own daily truth?

On 11/26/2021 at 9:44 AM, myata said:

Much to the point, roughly the same level of reason and intelligence. As in all news today, a new variant is here. Possibly with higher resistance to q-vaccines. So possibly, all eggs in one basket isn't going to work, again. And maybe, the nature is trying to tell us something patiently but persistently, like a mother. But of course, the exsperts always know better.

But you know better than  the experts.