Majority of Canadians support firing of unvaccinated.

https://globalnews.ca/news/8376304/covid-vaccine-refusal-termination-poll/

And I am one of them. Vaccination against Covid is NOT a choice you think you can have with your body because your chances of getting infected without full vaccine is much higher and hence the chances of transmission to others (your family, friends, innocent bystanders) are much higher. Governments can indeed mandate vaccination for the good of citizens same way they mandate the crossing of red traffic light or driving after drinking in order to protect the public.

If you are unvaccinated walking among us then you are the enemy and you should be treated as such.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

• CITIZEN_2015 changed the title to Majority of Canadians support firing of unvaccinated.

"Much lower" like in multiple outbreaks in super-vaccinated places like hospitals, NHL teams, retirement homes? And that is only reported ones who cared to check how many go without symptoms still spreading it around? Welcome great new dawn - now you can just say anything and use as the reason to impose pretty much anything on anyone. Massive propaganda scared little people out of their wits. So what exactly is new here? When was the time it did not happen?

23 minutes ago, myata said:

Massive propaganda scared little people out of their wits. So what exactly is new here? When was the time it did not happen?

Every country which has higher vaccination rate have lower new cases like Portugal and Spain than those with lower vaccination rates which have higher infection rates some going out of control so they had to re-impose restrictions like Austria, Germany and Netherland.  These are factual statistics and data not made up stories.

Yes feel good that you are not among the little people as quoted in your post. You are the big people who exposes your family and friends and public in general to higher risk of infection!!!

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

1) A lot of Canadians are just worthless sheeple (a % of every group is like that) so there would always be people who fall into the vax-Nazi category, in the exact same way that there are racists who would only want white people immigrating into Canada

2) the gov't has full control of the MSM so poll numbers are always fake, that's why we're always told that Trudeau is extremely popular but the PCs always get the majority of votes. It's not surprising at all to see propaganda like this from global. 

3) I don't doubt that there are about 20% of Canadians who fully support this idiocy, just like they believed Dr Ford/SNC/WE/Russian collusion, but most of the rest just don't understand the topic at all.

4) guys like this regret getting vaccinated (ok, he would regret it but he's dead now) and they never would have died from covid. I've seen a lot of hockey games go into overtime, double-overtime, and even some triple overtime, but I've never seen a pro hockey player have a heart attack, let alone die from one. 1st period heart attack? How is that even possible?

5) There are a lot of people who got double-vaxed but say that they'll never get a booster. I really doubt that they're for it. 

I know a lot of people who either got very sick from the vax, or they have a close friend/relative that got sick.

We just talked to a 'pre-vaxer' on Monday who said that he went into seizures for two hours after he was vaccinated. He said "I can't believe that I didn't go the the hospital, I probably could have died."

One of our best friends is close with a nurse who got extremely sick and lost consciousness after she got the first shot. They divided her second shot into 5 parts, 3 on one arm and 2 on the other - she passed out again after 2 and 2. She had to keep her job though, and she was only 90% of the way there, so they divided her last 1/5th vax into 4 parts, and she blacked out from that again. All of this for last year's 'covid hero' so that she didn't lose her job.

Tell me Citizen, why should a covid hero of 2020 have to black out from the vaccine over and over just to keep her job? Do you know how scary it was for her to keep getting the jab over and over, knowing what was going to happen to her? She was basically tortured, and that's on vax-Nazis like you. 

My wife's best friend has a son that's in the navy. We haven't seen him since he joined, but our glorious dictator demanded that all the peons in the military (or at least the navy) had to get vaxed, so he did it, and he's still suffering the effects of it. He was actually paralyzed for 12 hours. 

28 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

to higher risk of infection!!!

With massive propaganda one can say anything and use it as a cause do to pretty much anything. There isn't anything new in that. But in this reality the outbreaks show that not only q-vaccines are not preventing infections, they may also not be limiting it. And that of course would mean, until proven otherwise, that there's no "public safety" justification only individual reasons. And then, what's left?

But wait, don't we know that massive propaganda can change everything? That scared out of theirs wits Joes would care only about two things: who to run to for a quick salvation; and who to blame if anything goes wrong? Congrats, you have discovered it... again.

• Like 2

@CITIZEN_2015 - tell me why I should vaccinate my 12 yr old, who has a 0.000% chance of dying from covid, when the vaccine has killed a lot of extremely healthy people...

It won't stop him from getting/passing covid. It won't change his chance of surviving covid. Vaxing healthy, young people isn't actually proven to accomplish anything aside from making some politicians and big pharma owners richer

Do you have stocks in Pfizer and Moderna? Is that why you're pimping the vax?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Vax Nazis never say why they should be scared of the unvaxed if the vaccines actually work.

I don't understand the entitlement to have others risk their life for you, either.

Especially children who face almost 0% chance of dying from covid.

Not everyone feels this way, though.  I've read a few comments from grandparents on news articles now that insist they do not want their children and grandchildren to risk their lives or health for them.  I guess just the completely entitled and selfish people do.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

And I am one of them. Vaccination against Covid is NOT a choice you think you can have with your body because your chances of getting infected without full vaccine is much higher and hence the chances of transmission to others (your family, friends, innocent bystanders) are much higher. Governments can indeed mandate vaccination for the good of citizens same way they mandate the crossing of red traffic light or driving after drinking in order to protect the public.

If you are unvaccinated walking among us then you are the enemy and you should be treated as such.

Just curious how much of the population is specifically "refusing to be vaccinated" vs how much of the population is " undecided, but willing to eventually" ?

Edited by Winston
  • Like 1

According to data from more than thirty countries in Europe, correlation between the rate of q-vaccination and case counts does exist but it isn't anywhere close to be strong enough to warrant mandatory and coercion measures. In a society based on reason and intelligence not to mention responsibility, a lot more thought, analysis and public discussion would have happened as to what is the right way to move forward. Forget it, those on top always know better... oops!

Edited by myata
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Winston said:

Just curious how much of the population is specifically "refusing to be vaccinated" vs how much of the population is " undecided, but willing to eventually" ?

No talk of natural immunity is allowed either.

There is a certain percentage of the population that has already had covid and have no need of being vaccinated.

Judging by the "case numbers" screeched out every 15 minutes, I'd say a large chunk of the population is already immune.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

No talk of natural immunity is allowed either.

There is a certain percentage of the population that has already had covid and have no need of being vaccinated.

Judging by the "case numbers" screeched out every 15 minutes, I'd say a large chunk of the population is already immune.

No and that is unfortunate as it could save a lot of time and effort. 

I am not sure why vaccination is still a topic or strictly enforced, vaccination does not equate to zero transmission. 

If you want to stop a virus from spreading, stop infected individuals from interacting with others. If an individual feels unwell, vaccinated or unvaccinated, they should get tested, simple process.

2 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

This kind of horse is no better than what is being put out there by the anti vaxers , and does nothing but divide us into camps...You paint all of them with the same brush, considering them the Enemy, holy shit. your going to have a stroke... what is next house to house round ups, driven to some northern concentration camp.

I say that because most Canadians are abiding by those restriction set out by our medical advisors, they are already restricted from not entering any facility that is not consider nessicary, they are staying in their homes, they are shopping online, having home delivery food, having it all but from home.... Yes there is a few wing nuts in every group, but not everyone is going around coughing on people to spread the this virus ...It is trash like this that invoke anger and these responses, or to drive people to do stupid stuff.

Why is it women can have full control over their bodies, including taking a life if when needed, thats OK, but we can not have a say in what goes into our bodies...what ever happen to choice.

Whats next in your agenda, having our children vaxed or what no school, no candy at the store...it makes no sense at all.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Why are we even talking about mandating, firing, intimidating, coercion before looking, understanding and discussing what is it doing? The outbreaks clearly show that q-vaccines are not a full protection against infection and giving it to others. The kind of event like Senators outbreak or in retirement home recently where likely everyone was vaccinated show that it may not even be a strong protection. Have we become the kind of a society that doesn't think and only blindly follows? If so than thank the virus. How else would we know?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, myata said:

How else would we know?

Not from MSM, for sure.  Our politicians, all over the world, are heavily invested in the vax only narrative.

I was just reading how there is and has been from the beginning, doctors and scientists who have developed early treatment protocols for covid that have been very successful, but they have been silenced and shamed for it.  Some have lost their licenses to practice.  Fauci is hugely responsible for the "wait for the vaccine" narrative.  It's estimated that 500,000 of the covid deaths in the US were because of this silencing.  Because if there are early treatment protocols, then the vaccine would be a secondary consideration and there would be no need for "emergency use" authorization of the vaccines.  And  no need for 100% vax rates. No coercion, no manipulation of facts and cherry-picking studies.

The "wait for the vaccine" narrative killed many more people than was necessary and many doctors and scientists and politicians are calling for Fauci to be tried for crimes against humanity.  Under his leadership - the US has suffered public-health wise because of his ties to Big Pharma.  The stats are shocking.  He actively thwarted early treatment protocols created by doctors who actually cared about their patients.

Canada should not be following Fauci - he is a modern-day Dr. Mengele, who has never treated an actual covid patient. His loyalty lies with Big Pharma, not with public health.

• Like 1

It could be much worse than only doctor X or exspert Y. What if we are seeing a twilight of the age of reason and sanity, and back to the epochs of czars and shamans? With all what's at stake with the total vaccination strategy can it be allowed to fail? Is there a line they would stop at in not letting it fail, why would they and who could stop them or what?

Edited by myata
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Army Guy said:

This kind of horse is no better than what is being put out there by the anti vaxers , and does nothing but divide us into camps...You paint all of them with the same brush

Well said, I agree.  Unvaxed people are not the enemy, just misguided.

(Pregnant women have bodily autonomy because pregnancy isn't contagious.)

From the posts in this thread it is clear that this forum (or at least this thread) is taken over by a small but outspoken minority of anti-vaxers. A group of selfish who think they are entitled people who are responsible for the pandemic and restrictions to continue in the western countries with many deaths every day and where there is more than enough vaccines for everyone but they opt out for psychotics or paranoia reasons. 

Watch it anti-vaxers. The whole world, including all of the governments, scientists, medical professionals, statisticians and news media are out there and lying in order to get you vaccinated.

I stand by every word that I said in my original post.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

That's a lot of hate against the naturally immune, those who have experienced adverse reactions of are just aware of the seriousness of such or just supporters of control of their own bodies.

And you justify that by some mistaken believe in your moral superiority. Now show us a poll on how many are buying that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Every country which has higher vaccination rate have lower new cases

Jeez man. aKdfu57.gif

Will you please stop making blanket statements like they come straight from God.

They're too easy...

Gibraltar is more than fully vaccinated, they are 118 percent vaccinated, meaning that many fully vaccinated have had booster injections too. Yet this headline doesn’t jive with CDC assertions, “Most vaccinated place on Earth told to cancel holiday plans amid an exponential rise in COVID cases.”

Pick another country: “93% vaccinated Ireland has gone into partial lockdown, including midnight curfew.” This recent headline too, “COVID surge in Singapore despite 80 percent vaccination.” Or from the U.K. where the Spectator reported, “The rates of Covid infection per 100,000 are now higher among the vaxxed than the unvaxxed.”

Closer to home it’s much the same, “Vermont has the highest vaccination rate in the country. So why are cases surging?” My home state of Colorado is singing from the same hymnal, “Colorado’s COVID hospitalizations jump again as virus’ statewide death toll surpasses 9,000.” Colorado’s 12 and up population is over 80 percent partially or fully vaccinated.

If these numbers are misinformation, tell that to big media. I am quoting their headlines. Will their licenses be threatened?

The CDC on its website claims, “Research provides evidence that COVID-19 vaccines are effective at preventing COVID-19.” Yet cases in highly vaccinated locations are surging, now almost two years into the COVID pandemic. As Billy Beane might say, “If the vaccines work, why aren’t they working?”

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dialamah said:

Well said, I agree.  Unvaxed people are not the enemy, just misguided.

Yeah neither are drunk drivers who kill people or those who don't stop at traffic lights or stop signs and kill people. They are just misguided. Poor people they don't deserve punishment just need to be sent to guidance schools.!!!!!!!!!

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
  • Haha 2