Well known environmentalist has small melt down and tries to incite some violence.

Army Guy

1 hour ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Do so, and you'll lose more than your freedom.

But let us also give the poster some credit where due. Is it the fault of these individuals when we have numerous municipalities across the land pronouncing their “climate emergency”, even admittedly that they are doing it as a purely symbolic gesture? 

We know this is true, and their reasons. But then, we are generally sane enough not to blow things up.

generally...

;) 

15 hours ago, cougar said:

What they read is entirely up to them.  My conscience is clear - I have told them where they are headed.

This statement is insane.

This is what I heard about a decade ago. Canada was using approx. 5% of it' s land mass that is being used and occupied by people. In America  approx. 25% of it's land mass is being used and occupied by people. Just saying. 

On 12/2/2021 at 4:19 PM, cougar said:

I do not know him and he is not a hero to me by any stretch of the imagination.  What I see is, he becomes the face of pipeline opposition and other environment related causes, which suits me just fine.   If he has a boat or wealth, so be it.  I have neither.   

At the end of the day a person with wealth will have more leverage than someone like me.  

I am sure he has more time to spend on conservation than I do too.

In summary, I do not care about the person.  I care about the cause and what this person can contribute to it.

He uses his leverage to create personal wealth, and his actions show he is a hypocrite. Laughing at you all the way to the bank.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, taxme said:

This is what I heard about a decade ago. Canada was using approx. 5% of it' s land mass that is being used and occupied by people. In America  approx. 25% of it's land mass is being used and occupied by people. Just saying. 

It is not just about what 5% is occupied by people.  It is about what percentage is disturbed and damaged by industrial activities.  Look at the planet as a human body - you burn 50% of its skin (whatever the percentage is)  and it dies.

27 minutes ago, cougar said:

If it suits me too, why would I care?

So he becomes rich by telling people how to live while he does the opposite and it suits you. No wonder this country is doomed. Lmfao

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PIK said:

So he becomes rich by telling people how to live while he does the opposite and it suits you. No wonder this country is doomed. Lmfao

Still no difference.   If I get upset for everyone who makes money through deceit , I will be in a mental institution by now.

As long as the masses do what he preaches, I am perfectly fine with it.?

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, cougar said:

It is not just about what 5% is occupied by people.  It is about what percentage is disturbed and damaged by industrial activities.  Look at the planet as a human body - you burn 50% of its skin (whatever the percentage is)  and it dies.

Yet, you have been taking advantage of the earths skin as much as I have since you were born. If you are a part of that burning 50% of the earths skin then maybe you are the problem. Hello. So, just what sacrifices have you made to fight climate change yourself? Just asking. 

When any big project is started and then completed by some big rig oil or mineral company that took away some of the earths skin for their use, and after they have finished with the land, they replant trees and grass and replace and repair the damage to the earths skin from what they took away. Those companies are doing a better job today then what they use to do decades ago. Only Marxists like Suzuki will try and make it appear as though once those companies are finished with the land they just walk away. 

You must know by now that Suzuki has four homes plus other fossil fuel using vehicles and planes. Suzuki did not get rich from working for a real living. He got rich off of the fools and idiots who keep listening to and donating to his global nonsense bull chit. Maybe when Marxists like Suzuki practice what they preach, then maybe they will be believed and listened too. Just saying. ?

21 hours ago, cougar said:

If it suits me too, why would I care?

You should care. So, I guess what you are really saying here is that you do not really give a crap at all, right? Geez, I will bet that Suzuki does not give a shit about the environment either? Suzuki owns four homes already, and with the help from people like you, he may soon be able to buy and own a fifth home. People like you never seem to learn. It's one mistake after another. ?

31 minutes ago, taxme said:

You should care. So, I guess what you are really saying here is that you do not really give a crap at all, right? Geez, I will bet that Suzuki does not give a shit about the environment either? Suzuki owns four homes already, and with the help from people like you, he may soon be able to buy and own a fifth home. People like you never seem to learn. It's one mistake after another. ?

And how many homes did the politicians build with your taxes?  You care?  Go fight the wind mills.

Boo , boo.

You 're right, I don't give a crap if he owns a 5th house or a 10th.  He can only use one at a time.

The important thing is to stop the pipelines and the tankers.

Edited by cougar

2 hours ago, cougar said:

The important thing is to stop the pipelines and the tankers.

so more of it travels by rail and road

great plan

?

fake environmentalists always claiming to want to help the environment

while supporting policies that undermine it more than the thing they want to ban

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, cougar said:

No.   Stays in the ground

even dumber

never going to happen

it has to come out and be transported some way

otherwise billions will starve

and the economy will be destroyed

so pick a method

the oil will not be left in the ground

and if it isn't being left in the ground

pipelines are the best method of transportation

Edited by Yzermandius19

On 12/5/2021 at 7:16 PM, Yzermandius19 said:

so more of it travels by rail and road

great plan

?

fake environmentalists always claiming to want to help the environment

while supporting policies that undermine it more than the thing they want to ban

Talking to these environmentalists is like talking to my blonde sister about astrophysics, they know jack shit about anything really, they can't see anything in front of their noses... nor are they interested in anything you have to say or changing their minds ... it is a waste of time and breath...eventual their tin foil hats will get to tight and they'll pass out.