Well known environmentalist has small melt down and tries to incite some violence.

Army Guy

Well it was only a matter of time before the left started to wig out a little bit more than usual, frustrated things are not going fast enough or to his liking David Suzuki suggests that pipe lines in Canada might start blowing up if things don't follow the right path that he has envisioned... I guess this confirms what most of us thought all along, David is gone over the edge... don't worry he was not a climatologist, and climate change is safe for now, but i think it is safe to cross him off the reliable source list.

'Pipelines will be blown up' says David Suzuki, if leaders don't act on climate change (msn.com)

And now His own foundation is distancing itself from him...I guess he did not read the fine print no whacko's allowed.. you think there is a retraction on the way.... well if david is expecting to get back into the foundations good books there is going to be one...Or will we see him tossed for his own foundation. Stay tuned to "what will those crazy lefties do today"

David Suzuki Foundation disavows Suzuki's warning that 'pipelines will be blown up' if there is no climate change action (msn.com)

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Army Guy said:

He is right, again.

Pipelines will blow up as they have done in the past.  Remember the gas pipeline that exploded near Prince George about 2 years ago?  There was nothing criminal about the explosion.  It just exploded due to whatever malfunction or mistake.

In today's climate of "atmospheric rivers", out of control "forest fires" and other cataclysmic events, a pipeline of any kind will be ruptured soon and will release its contents in the worst possible place at the worst possible time.

32 minutes ago, Faramir said:

Suzuki is a class less punk.  How are BC and island citizens liking the trans canada pipeland pause?  Of course environmentalist think gas just comes out of a gas station and there are no consequence for vilifying  big oil

'Extinction Rebellion' . . . . . guessing there's some here that are anti-everything, and belong to this group.

22 hours ago, PIK said:

CC made him rich.

David Suzuki is in fact very wealthy. A few years ago I checked what his reported net worth was and at that time it said $24,000,000 US. There is a lot of money to be made by these climate change alarmists. 

(Ezra Levant also stated that Suzuki owns at least four homes. A lot of consumption for one environmentalist. )

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/23/2021 at 9:57 PM, cougar said:

He is right, again.

Pipelines will blow up as they have done in the past.  Remember the gas pipeline that exploded near Prince George about 2 years ago?  There was nothing criminal about the explosion.  It just exploded due to whatever malfunction or mistake.

In today's climate of "atmospheric rivers", out of control "forest fires" and other cataclysmic events, a pipeline of any kind will be ruptured soon and will release its contents in the worst possible place at the worst possible time.

pipelines are the safest way to transport oil

but as the fake environmentalist you are

you naturally oppose that

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

At one point Suzuki owned 3 large houses and a share in a 4th. 

His primary abode is a sprawling mansion in the Kitsilano neighbourhood of Vancouver, worth approximately $8.2 million.

That's not what I call "small carbon footprint".

Not sure what to make of his business partners:

Perhaps most interesting is a property on Nelson Island of which Suzuki is one of several co-owners listed on a B.C. land title registry, another of which includes Kootenay Oil Distributors.

On 11/26/2021 at 4:23 PM, OftenWrong said:

Suzuki is just another old leftist liberal gone mad. At some point you just don't care to bother with the decorum anymore. Then tell it like it really is.

Bomb them to the stone ages!!!

Fedelxn-Environment-20190903.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=344&type=webp

Why don't this old leftist liberal fart environ"mental" wacko go live in the forest where he truly belongs and shut the hell up. If the buffoon sold all his four multi million dollar homes he could build a nice cabin in the bush, far far away, and stay away from this pro fossil fuel guy, and live there forever. Works for me. ?

3 hours ago, taxme said:

Why don't this old leftist liberal fart environ"mental" wacko go live in the forest where he truly belongs and shut the hell up. If the buffoon sold all his four multi million dollar homes he could build a nice cabin in the bush, far far away, and stay away from this pro fossil fuel guy, and live there forever. Works for me. ?

I'm good with it too if they build a pipeline right across his back yard, two years after he moves in.

Sorry, more oil is needed to build big cities and heat their homes. Progress for liberals

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

I'm good with it too if they build a pipeline right across his back yard, two years after he moves in.

Sorry, more oil is needed to build big cities and heat their homes. Progress for liberals

Now you generated a wacko post.  

People may be environmentalists and still want to live in a community of sorts.

You probably do not care about pipelines since they cannot run through your non-existent property or you do not have any outdoors aspirations and do not have places in the wilderness you like visiting. 

I bet you live in an apartment in some big city.

If you have limited understanding of the issues, it is best to keep your hatred for Suzuki to yourself.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, taxme said:

He may go live in the bush but this will not fix the climate for you.

Maybe the next flood takes your house down, or the next fire burns it down. Works for me.?

8 minutes ago, cougar said:

Now you generated a wacko post.  

People may be environmentalists and still want to live in a community of sorts.

You probably do not care about pipelines since they cannot run through your non-existent property or you do not have any outdoors aspirations and do not have places in the wilderness you like visiting. 

I bet you live in an apartment in some big city.

If you have limited understanding of the issues, it is best to keep your hatred for Suzuki to yourself.

any real environmentalist would support oil pipelines

as they are the safest way to transport oil

every other method is worse for the environment

Suzuki is a fake

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 2

On 11/23/2021 at 8:57 PM, cougar said:

He is right, again.

And putting the oil and fuel you WILL use onto a rail or highway driven by an illegal, untrained, forced work driver - each with HORRIBLE safety records - is an improvement over pipelines (with overall reasonable safety records, HUGE level of oversight and resources to respond to safety needs)?????

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cannuck said:

And putting the oil and fuel you WILL use onto a rail or highway driven by an illegal, untrained, forced work driver - each with HORRIBLE safety records - is an improvement over pipelines (with overall reasonable safety records, HUGE level of oversight and resources to respond to safety needs)?????

The method of transportation is not the issue.  

The actual issue is how much we produce, transport, export and in the process, pollute the land and ocean.

32 minutes ago, cougar said:

The actual issue is how much we produce, transport, export and in the process, pollute the land and ocean.

And yet some how Suzuki is a hero to you, he has multiple homes, none of his home have green tech built in, all of which are heated by fossil fuels....he constantly travels and not on a bike or by walking  but by plane, train and automobile. he also owns a boat with is not towed by a fleet of dolphins but powered by fossil fuels he has made millions off of people just like you.... while he lives the life of Ryan... i think he is doing a great job setting the example for the rest of us... 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, cougar said:

you do not have any outdoors aspirations and do not have places in the wilderness you like visiting.

It’s true I love nature so much, I never go there.

All you eco-tourists make me laugh. Just the mere presence of a man in the forest is a problem. Man is the abomination leading to desolation.

Let’s build a cottage, go upon the wetland frogs habitat ducks nest foxes den, rabbit hole.

Let’s make a road, better access to “get away from it all”

I hear they’re putting in a corner store and gas station.

You love nature? The best thing you can do is stay the hell away. Stay in your highrise condo, all you big-city hippie types. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, cougar said:

So, why are you not overly concerned about the massive third world immigration that has and still is going on here in Canada for decades now. Your dear comrade political leaders are bringing in hundreds of thousands of new immigrants into Canada every year which will no doubt cause more harm to the environment. Hello? 

In just a few years Canada's population went from approx. 34 million to approx. 37 million people. That is approx. three million more new immigrants that will be needing housing, new businesses being created, more infrastructure, more vehicles on the road, and more fossil fuels for those new immigrants to get around and is required for them to live. 

Massive immigration "IS" the real problem and not the solution to our environmental so called climate crises. Wake up and stop blaming fossil fuels for our environmental problems, and attack the root cause of that environmental so called climate crisis. China and India have between them over two billion people. That is where liberals like you need to start to stop the climate crisis problem. Canada contributes nothing to climate change. More new immigrants will. Hello out there. ?

14 hours ago, cougar said:

He may go live in the bush but this will not fix the climate for you.

Maybe the next flood takes your house down, or the next fire burns it down. Works for me.?

Unlike you I do not wake up every morning and worry about the environment. I could careless as to what mother nature is doing to the climate. I have to learn to live with it without crying about it. It's her call and not yours. You have no say in the matter. 

The world has gone thru so many natural disasters since time began but yet we are all still here alive and thriving. Sure there will be many people that will have their homes washed away by floods or burned down to the ground  by forest fires, but what can you personally do about it? Do you have any fantastic plans to offer to stop these floods and forest fires? Over to you. 

Maybe the next flood will wash your house away or a forest fire will burn your home down, so I would suggest that you take up your concerns with mother nature and not me because I am dam sure that I cannot do a dam thing for you. Works really well for me. ?

• Confused 1

46 minutes ago, taxme said:

Do you have any fantastic plans to offer to stop these floods and forest fires? Over to you. 

I do.  Sent the plans to the new Minister of Environment already with copies to the BC premier and Trudeau.

The ball is with them now.

But you have to think carefully about your own impacts on the environment and what you personally can do and contribute.  Shifting the blame elsewhere will not fix it.

• Like 1