CNN Was Telling The Truth Today About Rittenhouse, Now I Hate Them More Than Ever

I watched about 15 minutes of CNN today (11:45-12:00 Pacific time) after the acquittal of Rittenhouse, I was shocked to see that they had actual, honest legal experts come on there and talk about the case. They all discussed the facts of the case and why the jury arrived at the not-guilty verdicts, they didn't insinuate that whiteness had anything to do with it; in fact, there was no racial divisiveness at all unless it was some ultra-coded dog-whistling that I didn't notice. It was kind of surreal.

I'm not sure what they're up to but I have a few guesses:

1) Maybe their ratings have fallen so low that they realized that they need to start telling the truth before they're all out of work

2) Most likely, the Dems instructed them not to spark riots over this case while they're busy crucifying the Jan 6th crowd. It's bad optics to let more violent leftist militia members burn/loot buildings & assault cops without being charged while they're busy sending other people to jail for years at a time for far less. 

At their very worst, CNN legitimized the feelings of [the skateboard guy]'s parents, who claimed that they didn't get any justice for their kid's 'murder', and they called the rioting 'racial justice demonstrations' without mentioning that the leftist media's biased, inaccurate and inflammatory reporting was the actual cause of the riots (as usual). 

I honestly feel for the guy's parents, but their violent reprobate son was at a riot, looking like he was trying to kill someone. Of course they don't want to see his actions for what they were, I'd never want to think of my son that way either, but the jury's verdict was accurate. It's just another case of leftists being dumfounded when their violent attacks on other people resulted in pushback. 

Honestly, I was getting a real kick out of ridiculing the MSM for their dishonesty and I don't like that they're putting on a show here. I smell a rat. 

6 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

If Don Lemon and Joy Reid don't make any racist comments today then you know for certain that something's up. 

Don Lemon and Joy Reid are straight up anti-White racists.

I think CNN was trying to stave off possible lawsuits regarding their year long defamation and lying about Rittenhouse and the happenings in August last year.  I hope Rittenhouse sues the fuck out of all those media outlets, and media pundits.  And I hope he especially sues the fuck out of a-hole Joe Biden for calling Rittenhouse a white supremacist without any evidence.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Honestly, I was getting a real kick out of ridiculing the MSM for their dishonesty and I don't like that they're putting on a show here. I smell a rat. 

I think you alluded to it in your opening post. My answer is simple... b-b-b-cause Joe Biden.

Yes they used the riots as a foil for Don Trump. Added fuel to the fire. Encouraged it.

“Make your government uncomfortable”

-Sammy Bammy

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Shady said:

I hope Rittenhouse sues the fuck out of all those media outlets, and media pundits.  And I hope he especially sues the fuck out of a-hole Joe Biden for calling Rittenhouse a white supremacist without any evidence.

Maybe thats another reason why they’re singing a prettier song now, pretty little birdies that they are.

;)

Edited by OftenWrong
  • Thanks 1

I think CNN was trying to stave off possible lawsuits regarding their year long defamation and lying about Rittenhouse and the happenings in August last year.  I hope Rittenhouse sues the fuck out of all those media outlets, and media pundits.  

Good point. This one probably trumps the two reasons that I was thinking about.

And I hope he especially sues the fuck out of a-hole Joe Biden for calling Rittenhouse a white supremacist without any evidence.

I think it would be awesome to see Biden get sued over this.

He said it on twitter, so his speech wasn't protected in any way. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Seems there’s a lotta things being said on Twitter. Lotta Bullshit. Yet they said would ban anyone spreading false information and lies.

I wonder, why izzit?

Maybe it’s time fir someone to sue the shit right out of Twitter...

The media has done a horrible job.  There are still people that think the people that Rittenhouse shot were Black, and that he crossed state lines with a gun.  Both of which are false.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Shady said:

The media has done a horrible job.  There are still people that think the people that Rittenhouse shot were Black, and that he crossed state lines with a gun.  Both of which are false.

No doubt all of those people are typical low information left wing voters.

Much of this could have and should have been avoided if Democrat politicians would have let law enforcement do their jobs and prevent BLM/Antifa from rioting whenever they want.

I hope Kyle Rittenhouse will soon be able to live a normal life because all along he was the victim in this case. 

15 hours ago, Shady said:

Horrible? 

They did a horrible job of covering this story if they were trying to do it accurately; however, their goal is divide the country along racial/political lines, so they actually did an excellent job of twisting their coverage of the incident to suit their divisive, evil narrative. MSNBC's viewers are being programmed to see it thusly: "Rittenhouse is a violent white supremacist who hated social justice demonstrations, so he went on a white privilege hunting trip to murder some black anti-racism activists. He shot 3 such heroes with the white supremacists' gun of choice while they were dutifully lighting freedom fires and liberating the ill-gotten gains of white slave-owners. Rittenhouse will probably get away with it because there are millions of white supremacists (aka conservatives) in places of power all across the country who swore Trumpian oaths to ensure that white privilege remains intact."

If that's not Joy Reid's take on every story that she prattles on about then I don't speak English. 

Edited by WestCanMan

44 minutes ago, scribblet said:

Maybe CNN is reforming because of the ownership change.  We should all be worried about the utter lack of integrity exhibited by news media companies.

John Malone Wants CNN to Evolve 'Back to Actual Journalism' (mediaite.com)

I think it's too bad that this guy is going to pull CNN's fat out of the fire. They really deserved to crash and burn. 

Now all they'll do is pull back from "super-tard lying leftists" to "overly left with a few key well-placed and omissions".

I know there are some here that are going to find this difficult to believe but there is a media outlet that even surpassed MSNBC and CNN at passing off the ridiculous as news. (Not by much though.)

The Babylon Bee:

Prosecutors Find Mail-In Jury Votes At 3AM, Rittenhouse Now Guilty

KENOSHA, WI—In a stunning reversal, Kyle Rittenhouse awoke this morning to discover that he had been found guilty after all.

Prosecutors explained that during the night, they had found dozens of mail-in jury votes declaring the defendant guilty on all counts. Apparently, boxes of these mail-in votes arrived in a truck at the courthouse around 3:00 am.

Attorneys for Mr. Rittenhouse were dumbfounded as to how such a thing could have happened, raising questions as to the validity of mail-in jury voting. They stated: “We’ve never heard of this. This isn’t part of the legal system. Where did these votes even come from?”

"How DARE you question the sanctity of our criminal justice system!" cried the prosecuting attorneys. "There is no justice until EVERY vote is counted!"

Media Warns Thousands Of Americans Planning To Cross State Lines To Celebrate Thanksgiving

WASHINGTON, D.C.—News anchors are warning of a shocking new threat as tens of thousands of Americans are brazenly planning to cross state lines next week, with the ostensible purpose of eating turkey and perhaps even a slice of pie.

"State lines! State lines! Aaa!!" screamed Nicole Wallace, making scary faces and waving her hands. "The one line I thought that even Republicans would never cross was a state line. Those evil ogres! Trampling the most sacred of all boundaries! Have they no shame?"

Rittenhouse, Sandmann Agree To Share Joint Custody Of CNN

ATLANTA, GA—With Rittenhouse found "not guilty", media outlets across the country are preparing for costly defamation lawsuits after a year of calling him a white supremacist.

With CNN already half-owned by Nick Sandmann, the famous fake news organization will soon be giving the other half of its ownership over to Kyle Rittenhouse. The two have agreed to share joint custody. 

"We would like to announce that our clients have come to an agreement to share custody of CNN," said Sandman and Rittenhouse's legal teams. "Sandmann will have custody on weekdays, with custody transferring over to Rittenhouse on holidays and weekends." 

Kyle Rittenhouse Asked To Step Outside And Defend The Courthouse While Verdict Is Being Read

KENOSHA, WI—Moments before reading the verdict, the twelve jurors in the trial of Kyle Rittenhouse asked if the defendant would please step outside and defend the courthouse. 

“We, the jury will perform our constitutional duty and declare the verdict in this case,” said one sweating juror, “But we, the jury also don’t want to die.”

“Objection, your honor, Rittenhouse does not possess an AR-15 to defend the courthouse; I have the AR-15,” said the prosecutor, swinging the weapon wildly about as onlookers nervously ducked behind benches. “Besides, protestors are heroes, people of upstanding character, and victims.”

Judge Schroeder ruled the prosecutor a doofus and allowed Rittenhouse to disarm the blubbering liar, load his weapon, and position himself defensively on the steps of the courthouse while the verdict was read.

Prosecutor Proves How Deadly AR-15 Is By Accidentally Shooting 7 Jurors

KENOSHA, WI—During his closing argument yesterday in the Rittenhouse trial, lead prosecutor Thomas Binger proved just how deadly an AR-15 can be by spraying bullets into the jury. 

"AR-15's are big and scary, and to prove it, look at this!" he exclaimed to the horrified jury as he produced a scary-looking black rifle. "Don't let my adorable fauxhawk hairstyle and metrosexual glasses fool you, I know how to handle these deadly weapons!" 

He then sprayed several rounds into the seated jurists, hitting 7 of them. 

"Oops! Oh no! That wasn't supposed to happen!" said the startled prosecutor

D'oh! Here Are 8 Critical Errors Made By The Rittenhouse Prosecutors

1) Forgetting to go to law school: Sources say they learned to be lawyers by watching episodes of Suits.

2) Letting their star witness tell the truth: Hours training him to lie in court, down the drain.

3) Googling "what does self-defense mean?" during the trial: They must have forgotten all the TV cameras watching their every move.

4) Getting mixed up and thinking they were with the defense team for the first two days: A bewildering time for all.

5) Telling the jury to "look at the evidence.": Oops!

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

I just quoted this small selection, but that whole post was awesome. I LOVE the Babylon Bee. Believe it or not they come under attack from FB quite a bit for "fake news" because leftist dolts don't understand actual humour.

Side note, I clicked the "thanks" button on your post because it looks like a "Post of the Day" icon, but I find that "thanks" is a weird name for it. Honestly, I don't even know why anyone would say "thanks" to someone else in a political forum just for writing some words. 

Far be it from me to defend "leftist dolts" but this time I find I have to.

The Babylon Bee has caught me too.

We live in a world where the ridiculous is getting too real. So  much so, it's almost like that movie Idiocracy is getting less Monty Python and more Orwell.

Edited by Infidel Dog

18 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Far be it from me to defend "leftist dolts" but this time I find I have to.

The Babylon Bee has caught me too.

We live in a world where the ridiculous is getting too real. So  much so, it's almost like that movie Idiocracy is getting less Monty Python and more Orwell.

The Babylon Bee is always satire. When they're writing an actual article, which is far more rare, they go by "Not the Bee". 

Sure, their satire looks a lot like something that AOC might say, but most adults can spot the satire when they see it. 

I forget the exact details of the one that got me but it was a video.

It was something like what appeared to be an Apple exec talking to an audience about how they were going to monitor over their devices for covid or something like that.

But the thing that sold me before I even had time to think was, you know that smug expression you see on Prog faces that immediately identifies them as such?

Well this guy had that down pat. I didn't even question it. And what he was claiming sounded exactly like something they'd like to do.

So what can I say? Good one Babylon Bee. You got me.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

I forget the exact details of the one that got me but it was a video.

It was something like what appeared to be an Apple exec talking to an audience about how they were going to monitor over their devices for covid or something like that.

But the thing that sold me before I even had time to think was, you know that smug expression you see on Prog faces that immediately identifies them as such?

Well this guy had that down pat. I didn't even question it.

Lol. Usually satire looks dumb enough that no one would mistake it for truth, but it's getting hard to think of something that's so stupid that you'd never believe a leftist would say it. 

Between Biden and AOC, you could never make a fake quote that's so blatantly stupid that people would instantly know that they never said it. 

"We need more black farmers in this country because white farmers don't have enough brown cows, and chocolate milk tastes way better." - AOC.  That's actually a fake quote, but it's believable, so it's not instantly recognized as a joke.