Astroworld Festival

Cannucklehead

wtf is wrong with people?  A 10 year old shouldn't be anywhere near a concert, you shouldn't hit/harm kids even if they did steal someone's shoe, and you shouldn't ever try to incite violence when you're the leader of a crowd.   

I hope the family presses charges against everyone involved, and the state presses charges against the family as well.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-59193150.amp

But of course he's "devastated". ?

Maybe he's devastated because they'll have to cancel the tour and he'll lose a lot of cash? 

Edited by Cannucklehead

4 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

I think that might be someone else, and the 10-year old didn't die.

Ya can we get a real news source besides some guy tweeting something?

Regardless, even if alive the fan could possibly sue for trying to incite violence on him.  And the rapper could sue the fan for trying to steal his shoe lol.  What a horribly irresponsible entertainer.  I don't think i've seen anything like that in my life.

Looks like C-head took the original video off the OP, which is good because it's a 2015 concert... in Switzerland.

I don't think any venue should be allowed to host 50,000 people without a permit and people knowing what they are doing.  I have played shows of a few hundred and the city requires independent adult supervision of the goings-on.  

(Of course, if they're hosting they let the rules slip a little.)

4 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Looks like C-head took the original video off the OP, which is good because it's a 2015 concert... in Switzerland.

I don't think any venue should be allowed to host 50,000 people without a permit and people knowing what they are doing.  I have played shows of a few hundred and the city requires independent adult supervision of the goings-on.  

(Of course, if they're hosting they let the rules slip a little.)

Michael your becoming more human everyday, there was a time i thought you where just a heartless bot, moderator... and now we may be in the presence of a musical talent, or comedian, or maybe even a theatrical talent...care to comment on which one. 

• Tell a friend

Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Watson Winnefred