Did Ivermectin & Vitamins Stop the COVID Outbreak in Delhi?

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

But there aren't 100% vaxxed, so you have no point.

UK vaccination rate is near 90%. I have a point anyway. Deaths are 1/10th of what they were in January because of vaccines. Even if that is true, which I doubt, it would mean 30% of deaths are coming from 10% of the population.

That was the prescribed interval. 

It was back in the spring when Israel was doing most of their vaccinations but subsequent experience has shown 12 weeks to be near optimum. 

Edited by Aristides

1 hour ago, Boges said:

Enforcing annual boosters, to travel and live your life, is a tough ask outside a pandemic. 

You see that Ontario plans to rescind their vaccine passport by January. 

I feel like we are a long way from endemic stage. Canada has had 1.7M laboratory confirmed cases since this has started which means less than 5% of the population has had it. Let's say that number is off as many people had Covid but weren't laboratory confirmed....maybe we're up to 40%??  There is still a lot of Covid to go around and the vaccines will wane meaning the same push for boosters will happen. My question is how will people who were double vaxxed respond when the government tells them they are no longer vaxxed because they don't have the booster.

Ontario will get another wave of Covid this winter or spring. And when it hits you will see the same fearmongering steps implemented assuming they ever do actually remove them. 

7 hours ago, Boges said:

This is the anti-vaxx insanity. You don't know what injury you expect, but still expect an injury. 

Was just thinking about this more. Why would someone expect to know what the injury would be? Isn't that why they call them side effects? In other words an effect not intended or known to happen.  Did the makers of thalidomide know that it would cause malformed limbs. No...they found that out years later. Ironically the issue with thalidomide was centered around blood clots....sound familiar?

IMO what you see there is natural immunity. India has over 1B people and they have a lot of poverty. Many dont have access to pharmaceuticals. Imagine no Shoppers Drug Mart. 

They have very high population density. 1B is like 1000 cities of 1 million each. Thats still not India, which is 1.38 billion, so add the USA onto it.

Now release covid. Poof. We all saw what was happening. India was a morass, a cauldron of virus infection and death. They even developed black fungus on their faces, apparently.

They are notoriously vaccine hesitant, etc. Always have distrusted western white-man’s medicine.

Find out who in our society are the people that remain unvaccinated, in places like peel and brampton.

The same places where previously had the highest number of outbreaks. “Covid Hotspots” they were called.

Not that I want to demonize or accuse them. Leave that to Trudeau. (“Those people!”)

Its moreva big city problem.

Out here in the country, every asshole is vaccinated.

Edited by OftenWrong

11 hours ago, Accountability Now said:

Was just thinking about this more. Why would someone expect to know what the injury would be? Isn't that why they call them side effects? In other words an effect not intended or known to happen.  Did the makers of thalidomide know that it would cause malformed limbs. No...they found that out years later. Ironically the issue with thalidomide was centered around blood clots....sound familiar?

Long term side effects usually show up from chronic perpetual use. 

Not a single shot that does a specific task. 

That's why I ask, what are you thinking the mRNA does to the human body? Your imagination is the limit I suppose. 

1 hour ago, Boges said:

Not a single shot that does a specific task.  

Single shot? Did you take J&J or did you get the other two shot ones. Of course you are limiting yourself to the two doses they are saying now. Wait until shots 3, 4 and 5 come around.  We already see the occurrence of myocarditis for male youths dramatically increase after their second shot. 

Again....you say specific task. Is that same task to flare up other diseases as well? The number of shingles cases post vaccine has been notable with this vaccine. Is that the specific task this vaccine was intended for. 

I appreciate your optimistic attitude but the fact is no one knows what side effect may occur down the road. You can argue that the overall benefit is worth it but at the same time you can't force people to inject something in their bodies unless you are 100% certain its safe. At the very least, if you are the one forcing it then you damn well better be the one compensating them when shit does hit the fan. 

1 minute ago, Accountability Now said:

Single shot? Did you take J&J or did you get the other two shot ones. Of course you are limiting yourself to the two doses they are saying now. Wait until shots 3, 4 and 5 come around.  We already see the occurrence of myocarditis for male youths dramatically increase after their second shot. 

Sorry, 2 shots. Again you assume 3, 4 and 5th shots will also be part of any vaccine mandate requirement. Can you cite long-term effects associated with the Flu Shot that don't involve debunked Lancet articles? 

Myocarditis, after the first shot, is one of the few medical exemptions in Ontario. Though those aren't long-term side-effects. 

I appreciate your optimistic attitude but the fact is no one knows what side effect may occur down the road. You can argue that the overall benefit is worth it but at the same time you can't force people to inject something in their bodies unless you are 100% certain its safe. At the very least, if you are the one forcing it then you damn well better be the one compensating them when shit does hit the fan. 

I'm sure you do the cost benefit analysis on plenty of things you put in your body. Can I 100% say there won't be long-term effects? No, and you can't say there will be. 

BUT during the midst of the a pandemic, those risks aren't terribly likely or realistic. Again no one is being forced to take the vaccine, but are asked to temporarily not participate in activities that involve large un-masked indoor gatherings. 

Should the state of the pandemic not worsen, those should be lifted in Q1 2022. 

46 minutes ago, Boges said:

Can I 100% say there won't be long-term effects? No, and you can't say there will be. 

Partly true.

But the scientists and immunologists who have been sounding the alarm on this vaccine since before the rollout have been correct in their predictions based on their experience with viruses and study of cornonavirus shots.

They said from the beginning that it wasn't going to prevent transmission, but other scientists and governments said they were crackpots.  Turns out they were correct.

They predicted lots of myocarditis, neurological disorders, fertility/menstrual issues. And that's exactly what we're seeing.

They predicted that the tide would reverse and more vaxxed people would be contracting and spreading and dying of covid and again, that's exactly what's happening.  Because this vax actually weakens your immune system with each successive shot. It's why reinfections and deaths are so high in vaxxed people.  Immune system weakening will open many people up to further infections and health issues.

They have raised the alarm on the long-term effects, too. So far they've been 100% correct.  Maybe it's time we started listening to them, or at least allowing debate about their findings.  Because they are predicting large numbers of immune disorders, neurological disorders, infertility, cancers, heart issues in the near future.

Don't kid yourself - the shots will continue.  Trudeau purchased options for 30 million doses in 2022, 30 million in 2023 and a whopping 60 million in 2024.  Your vax pass will be useless every time the government decides you need another booster.

3 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Partly true.

But the scientists and immunologists who have been sounding the alarm on this vaccine since before the rollout have been correct in their predictions based on their experience with viruses and study of cornonavirus shots.

They said from the beginning that it wasn't going to prevent transmission, but other scientists and governments said they were crackpots.  Turns out they were correct.

They predicted lots of myocarditis, neurological disorders, fertility/menstrual issues. And that's exactly what we're seeing.

They predicted that the tide would reverse and more vaxxed people would be contracting and spreading and dying of covid and again, that's exactly what's happening.  Because this vax actually weakens your immune system with each successive shot. It's why reinfections and deaths are so high in vaxxed people.  Immune system weakening will open many people up to further infections and health issues.

They have raised the alarm on the long-term effects, too. So far they've been 100% correct.  Maybe it's time we started listening to them, or at least allowing debate about their findings.  Because they are predicting large numbers of immune disorders, neurological disorders, infertility, cancers, heart issues in the near future.

Don't kid yourself - the shots will continue.  Trudeau purchased options for 30 million doses in 2022, 30 million in 2023 and a whopping 60 million in 2024.  Your vax pass will be useless every time the government decides you need another booster.

You're just spouting BS and pretending it's fact or even from a reliable source. 

15 minutes ago, Boges said:

You're just spouting BS and pretending it's fact or even from a reliable source. 

I read all the studies back when this all started.

It's getting increasingly disturbing to me, actually, that their findings have been ignored and discounted when their predictions have all come true.

38 minutes ago, Boges said:

Sorry, 2 shots. Again you assume 3, 4 and 5th shots will also be part of any vaccine mandate requirement.

It is is in Israel. Will probably be in other countries too. Canada has shown to be on the stricter side of the vaccine mandates so I feel like my assumption is correct.

40 minutes ago, Boges said:

Can you cite long-term effects associated with the Flu Shot that don't involve debunked Lancet articles? 

Why do you keep referring to viral vector vaccines? The mRNA vaccines are not those, they are new. I am not wishing for long term effects to happen but it is a possibility. PS...the flu shot does carry the possibility of long term effects like GBS and other neurological issues but then again no one is mandating a flu shot. 

56 minutes ago, Boges said:

Myocarditis, after the first shot, is one of the few medical exemptions in Ontario. Though those aren't long-term side-effects. 

It can be

Myocarditis can interfere with heart function, and the heart muscle can be permanently damaged. Scar tissue may form as a result of the inflammation and interfere with heart function, plus increase the risk for abnormal heart rhythms. However, myocarditis doesn’t always cause permanent damage to the heart. Like other infections, it may resolve (clear up on its own) without the person ever being aware he or she had it.  

https://www.chop.edu/conditions-diseases/myocarditis

1 hour ago, Boges said:

I'm sure you do the cost benefit analysis on plenty of things you put in your body. Can I 100% say there won't be long-term effects? No, and you can't say there will be. 

100% agree with you on this but it should be up to the person to make that cost benefit analysis. Right now that analysis is being made with coercion for fear of losing jobs and travel. I have never told people not to get the vaccine, in fact I have adamantly told people with pre-existing conditions to get it. But my cost-benefit analysis for me doesn't weigh in favor of getting it especially if you there are long term effects that could be added. 

1 hour ago, Boges said:

BUT during the midst of the a pandemic, those risks aren't terribly likely or realistic. Again no one is being forced to take the vaccine, but are asked to temporarily not participate in activities that involve large un-masked indoor gatherings. 

Should the state of the pandemic not worsen, those should be lifted in Q1 2022. 

Agreed as long as this remains true. Keep in mind though, all politicians including Trudeau, Kenney and Ford all said they would never do vaccine passports and yet here we are. I have had little issue with the ones they have imposed here. Can't eat at a restaurant or go to a movie. No big deal. Probably the biggest issue is not being able to go to an Oilers game now that they are winning. 

30 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Because this vax actually weakens your immune system with each successive shot.

This has also been shown to be the case with the flu shot as your protection from the flu allegedly goes down with successive shots. 

A new study from the University of Michigan has yielded more evidence that getting a flu shot 2 years in a row may result in lower vaccine effectiveness (VE) in the second year, and also that the effects of a flu shot may last more than one season.

In addition, the investigators found some serologic evidence that was consistent with the flu VE findings: those who were vaccinated only in the current season had higher antibody titers against influenza A/H3N2 than those vaccinated in both seasons.

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2014/11/study-adds-more-data-effects-consecutive-year-flu-shots

2 minutes ago, Accountability Now said:

This has also been shown to be the case with the flu shot as your protection from the flu allegedly goes down with successive shots. 

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2014/11/study-adds-more-data-effects-consecutive-year-flu-shots

I know.  I worked for a doctor during H1N1.  It's the nature of flu shots.

He only recommended flu shots for high risk people - elderly, asthmatics, people with comorbidities.  Which is what should be done with covid shots.  Not mass forced vaccinations on healthy people who have very little risk.

10 minutes ago, Accountability Now said:

Agreed as long as this remains true. Keep in mind though, all politicians including Trudeau, Kenney and Ford all said they would never do vaccine passports and yet here we are. 

What does that tell you? 

1) They're all in on it and Dofo and Kenney are just late to the game in submitting to the global conspiracy? 

2) They ceded to facts that COVID, can cause way more damage if not properly contained using public health measures. 

With DoFo, in Ontario, he implemented a narrow mandate and has an exit date. I think the political cost-benefit is a winner for him because anyone opposed to the measures will be to the right of him. 

20 hours ago, Accountability Now said:

Where are you getting that rate from? They are closer to 75% of eligible and 68% total. 

Chart of vaccine take up by English region - 82% of those aged 12 or over in the South West have received one dose of the vaccine, compared with 65% in London

I imagine if they are at 68% vaccination rate, this is not due to a lack of vaccination supply.

Wonder what they will be doing to convert the 1/3 of their population who do not want to take the vaccine.

Actually I wonder, if people in general think those unvaccinated people should be left jobless and be starved to death in addition to them being already discriminated against.  I sent this question to the minister and will be curious to see what his reply will be (if any meaningful reply is provided at all).

Edited by cougar

14 minutes ago, Boges said:

What does that tell you? 

1) They're all in on it and Dofo and Kenney are just late to the game in submitting to the global conspiracy? 

2) They ceded to facts that COVID, can cause way more damage if not properly contained using public health measures. 

What it actually tells me is politicians are caving to the fear mongering.  It takes balls to do the Sweden approach but still to this day they have no restrictions or mandates.  Kenney and Ford tried to do that but unfortunately the NDP strong hold on health care (in Alberta at least) was more than persuasive to force his hand. 

If you think introduction of the passport caused the numbers to come down then you are sadly mistaken. As noted by Gary Davidson (Alberta ER doctor), Kenney's government has been notorious for waiting for the numbers to start going down on their own and THEN imposing restrictions to make it look like those restrictions were the reason. 

There has been a HUGE battle brewing in Alberta between health care and the UCP government and I don't doubt for a minute that they have used COVID to their negotiating benefit.  If Alberta had as many ICU beds per capita as Ontario to start with then things never would have been this heated. 

16 minutes ago, cougar said:

I imagine if they are at 68% vaccination rate, this is not due to a lack of vaccination supply.

Wonder what they will be doing to convert the 1/3 of their population who do not want to take the vaccine.

Keep in mind, England just started vaccinating 12-15 year olds a few months back....and there still isn't a huge uptick in that demographic for those taking the shot. 

17 minutes ago, cougar said:

Actually I wonder, if people in general think those unvaccinated people should be left jobless and be starved to death in addition to them being already discriminated against. 

Don't know for sure but there are certainly those who feel strongly enough to say they would support that rationale. I would say most vaxxed people don't care either way as it doesn't affect them. There is a percentage of vaxxed people that are against the mandates though but again I don't know what any of these percentages are.

1 minute ago, Accountability Now said:

I would say most vaxxed people don't care either way as it doesn't affect them. 

In other words most vacced people will not care about human rights, dignity, choice and what is right, as long as it does not concern them?  Thought Canada was supposed to be that caring nation (on the outside at least).

4 minutes ago, cougar said:

In other words most vacced people will not care about human rights, dignity, choice and what is right, as long as it does not concern them?  Thought Canada was supposed to be that caring nation (on the outside at least).

They don't care because of apathy and ignorance not because of willful hate. Most people rolled up their sleeves, took their two shots and carried on with life in spite of what was going on around them. Canadians may be kind but we certainly aren't activists until it affects us.