Did Ivermectin & Vitamins Stop the COVID Outbreak in Delhi?

13 minutes ago, Boges said:

I could post you the numerous studies in favor of Ivermectin use (as shown on FLCCC) however its just easier to post this summary, especially since nothing would convince you anyway. 

isummary.png

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Boges said:

Do you have a cite on that? 

Again, it's not FDA approved (Or Health Canada for that matter) for use on COVID

You really need a cite to know that Ivermectin has been shut down? Ok....

https://calgary.ctvnews.ca/alberta-s-colleges-of-physicians-and-pharmacists-voice-concerns-over-ivermectin-prescriptions-1.5597861

You can argue with the premise that ivermectin works or doesn't but the fact is the health authorities won't even give it a chance and its not for fear of it being unsafe. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Besides, if it were effective, why wouldn’t medical authorities embrace its use?

Some are and have had their hands slapped pretty hard.

10 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Why would our buddies at Pfizer be holding this treatment back, but didn’t hold back monoclonal antibody, or other treatments?  If Pfizer is so powerful, why are there any effective treatments for it at all?

Ivermectin has been around for decades. It costs pennies and Pfizer would make zero dollars if it works. Monoclonal antibodies and remdesivir cost something like a $1,000 per dose. According to Pierre Kory, the active mechanism in remdesivir is the same as ivermectin but of course ivermectin isn't as profitable. 

Pfizer doesn't mind the treatments if they are the ones selling them. 

• Like 1

On 10/22/2021 at 2:37 PM, Accountability Now said:

Some are and have had their hands slapped pretty hard.

Ivermectin has been around for decades. It costs pennies and Pfizer would make zero dollars if it works. Monoclonal antibodies and remdesivir cost something like a $1,000 per dose. According to Pierre Kory, the active mechanism in remdesivir is the same as ivermectin but of course ivermectin isn't as profitable. 

Pfizer doesn't mind the treatments if they are the ones selling them. 

Steroids have also proven to be effective. Where's Pfizer to stamp that out? 

https://www.statnews.com/2020/09/02/covid19-steroids-reduce-deaths-of-hospitalized-patients-who-analysis-confirms/

Ultimately these are treatments for the disease. A vaccine is a preventative measure. 

Do you know what also costs a lot of money? Lots of people being hospitalized with COVID. 

Edited by Boges
  • Like 1

On 10/22/2021 at 10:58 AM, Accountability Now said:

Why not? It has been proven in vitro to eliminate the virus. It has also a number of studies that have proven a decrease in death and hospitalization. It has been proven with decades of years of use that its safe when administered properly. So again...why not?  The only reason is because if people have an option of vaccine versus a safe drug then will take the latter. So the pro-vaxxers can't have that. If Ivermectin is truly what they say it is then the ideal situation would be to vaccinate those who want it and treat those who don't. 

Most people would rather get sick then try to treat it rather than take a vaccine to prevent getting sick in the first place? I think not and the history of vaccines proves it.

On 10/21/2021 at 6:58 AM, Smeelious said:

India has since removed Ivermectin from their Covid treament plans due to "lack of evidence".

image.thumb.png.4e29fd11e7755196436b11c2970b5eed.png

It also took significantly longer for the spike in question to subside in India.  Looking at a wave that happened at a similar time but did not use Ivermectin, we see a similar timeframe

image.thumb.png.e8763ebb2c62da4a5b38d0de31204bdc.png

This is of course not an apples to apples comparison, but on the surface it doesn't look like Ivermectin had much of an effect.

I like the fact that you're answering my post politely and with stats, but the top graph doesn't scream "ivermectin isn't working". It's the exact opposite.

On 10/21/2021 at 7:17 AM, Cannucklehead said:

https://globalnews.ca/news/8283660/ivermectin-health-canada-warning-poison-control/

“There may be some studies out there that show a benefit, but those studies are flawed,” he said. “If you really look at this carefully, there really is no evidence that this provides benefit. And there’s actually quite a bit of evidence that it may, in fact, harm you, especially if you’re taking a veterinary supply that people are seeking (from) veterinary supply stores. So until there is evidence that this works, we can’t in good conscience prescribe it.”

Personally I'd take the doctors word for it.  

They just gave an opinion without citing and sources, but I do agree that people shouldn't be self-dosing with ivermectin.

2 hours ago, Boges said:

Steroids have also proven to be effective. Where's Pfizer to stamp that out? 

https://www.statnews.com/2020/09/02/covid19-steroids-reduce-deaths-of-hospitalized-patients-who-analysis-confirms/

Ultimately these are treatments for the disease. A vaccine is a preventative measure. 

Ivermectin is touted as being an outpatient treatment, meaning once people become symptomatic they can take it and it will prevent severe outcomes.  If this is true then it truly defeats the need for vaccines.  Steroids are only used once covid becomes severe which means it isn't competing with the vaccine.  As per your article:

Based on the newly published data, the WHO on Wednesday issued new treatment guidelines calling for corticosteroids to become the standard of care for patients with “severe and critical” Covid-19. Such patients should receive 7-10 days of treatment, a WHO panel said. But it cautioned against use of the steroids in patients with non-severe illness, saying that “indiscriminate use of any therapy for COVID-19 would potentially rapidly deplete global resources and deprive patients who may benefit from it most as potentially life-saving therapy.”

Ivermectin is cheap and could be given to people globally. This is why Pfizer doesn't give a shit about steroids but doesn't want off label ivermectin to succeed

• Like 1

On 10/21/2021 at 3:05 PM, Infidel Dog said:

Also I notice a lot of the arguments from "debunkers" are kind of lame in that they attack things they support in other places. For example, I think it was the BBC, or maybe was the Alberta Government was telling us how Ivermectin studies couldn't be taken seriously because some of them were observational. 

I think it's weird that there's always such a desperate rush to "debunk" anything aside from vaccines, and it's telling that the people who are such avid "debunkers & truth seekers" are equally rabid about overstating the safety and efficacy of the vaxx.

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

Most people would rather get sick then try to treat it rather than take a vaccine to prevent getting sick in the first place? I think not and the history of vaccines proves it.

People are still getting sick with the vaccine especially once it wanes as shown in Israel and the UK.  The vaccine is effective for the first 4-6 months but you're going to need booster jabs to keep that up. If this Covid jab was truly a vaccine and prevented infection and lasted a decent out of time then yes...you'd be correct. However it doesn't. As such I would guarantee that people would much rather have an effective treatment (should it exist) than take a shot 2-3 times a year.  Most people I know took the shot so they could travel, work and hope to return to normal. Very few of them took it because they actually thought they were at risk.  

• Like 1

On 10/22/2021 at 2:32 PM, Accountability Now said:

You really need a cite to know that Ivermectin has been shut down? Ok....

https://calgary.ctvnews.ca/alberta-s-colleges-of-physicians-and-pharmacists-voice-concerns-over-ivermectin-prescriptions-1.5597861

You can argue with the premise that ivermectin works or doesn't but the fact is the health authorities won't even give it a chance and its not for fear of it being unsafe. 

So it's a grand conspiracy. Like everything with you lot. 

If it works it should go through the proper channels to be used for COVID. Apply for FDA and Health Canada approval. 

All the Anti-Vax fear-mongering for the Vaccine was rushed, but all the proper boxes for approval were ticked. We still don't have approval for Children because due diligence is being done. Why can't that due diligence be done for this drug? 

Just now, Accountability Now said:

I'm literally laughing my ass off right now. Proper channels?? You think the vaccine took proper channels for its approval. That is rich. 

There were actual Double-blind trials. They applied for approval. 

Though expedited, it's more that can be said about anything with Ivermectin. 

46 minutes ago, Accountability Now said:

People are still getting sick with the vaccine especially once it wanes as shown in Israel and the UK.  The vaccine is effective for the first 4-6 months but you're going to need booster jabs to keep that up. If this Covid jab was truly a vaccine and prevented infection and lasted a decent out of time then yes...you'd be correct. However it doesn't. As such I would guarantee that people would much rather have an effective treatment (should it exist) than take a shot 2-3 times a year.  Most people I know took the shot so they could travel, work and hope to return to normal. Very few of them took it because they actually thought they were at risk.  

The seven day moving average for deaths in the UK hasn't changed since the beginning of August and is a tenth of what it was in late January. The seven day moving average in Isreal has declined from 33 to 9 since the beginning of Sept. B and T Cell immunity remains strong even though measurable antibodies decline over time. Only immunocompromised people need boosters at this point. 

I've been getting annual flu shots for 20 years. Hepatitis B is a three shot regimen a month apart that requires boosters every 5 years or so to remain fully effective. It can kill you too.

5 minutes ago, Boges said:

Though expedited

And there we have it folks....

5 minutes ago, Boges said:

it's more that can be said about anything with Ivermectin. 

I've already posted you proof of 30 RCT studies performed for ivermectin. All this in light of all the political posturing against it. Vaccines on the other hand have been green lighted a golden path without question. In fact, the pharmaceutical companies can't even be sued if they are wrong. Of course, we know Ivermectin's safety history so there is no comparison there. 

4 minutes ago, Accountability Now said:

I've already posted you proof of 30 RCT studies performed for ivermectin. All this in light of all the political posturing against it. Vaccines on the other hand have been green lighted a golden path without question. In fact, the pharmaceutical companies can't even be sued if they are wrong. Of course, we know Ivermectin's safety history so there is no comparison there. 

Oh? 

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2021/09/04/1034217306/ivermectin-overdose-exposure-cases-poison-control-centers

5 minutes ago, Aristides said:

The seven day moving average for deaths in the UK hasn't changed since the beginning of August and is a tenth of what it was in late January.

And 70% of the deaths in the UK are among the fully vaccinated.  

5 minutes ago, Aristides said:

The seven day moving average in Isreal has declined from 33 to 9 since the beginning of Sept.

Yes...once they got their third dose. Do you like proving my points for me. Again, the vaccine works but wanes over time. 

7 minutes ago, Aristides said:

I've been getting annual flu shots for 20 years. Hepatitis B is a three shot regimen a month apart that requires boosters every 5 years or so to remain fully effective. It can kill you too.

Don't think you're right on this one...

Hepatitis B is a virus that attacks the liver. It can cause serious disease, including permanent liver damage (cirrhosis), and is also the main cause of liver cancer.

The hepatitis B vaccine provides immunity for at least 10 years and likely for a lifetime when completing the full series. There are currently no recommendations for a healthy person to receive a booster for this vaccine if they have completed the full series.

https://www.healthlinkbc.ca/medications/zb1228

2 minutes ago, Boges said:

Is insulin safe?  What happens when you take too much? Or how about Advil? Tylenol?  For F sakes, table salt has killed people when they take too much.  Just because some idiots overdosed on it doesn't negate the fact that the drug itself is safe when administered properly. This has been proven has numerous doses have been administered for decades with little to no side effects. 

18 minutes ago, Accountability Now said:

Is insulin safe?  What happens when you take too much? Or how about Advil? Tylenol?  For F sakes, table salt has killed people when they take too much.  Just because some idiots overdosed on it doesn't negate the fact that the drug itself is safe when administered properly. This has been proven has numerous doses have been administered for decades with little to no side effects. 

And billions have taken various COVID vaccines with little or no serious side effects. The vaccine went through government approval for its intended purpose. 

The fact that people think they can just take the veterinary version off the shelves indicate they're being fed misinformation. 

2 minutes ago, Boges said:

And billions have taken various COVID vaccines with little or no serious side effects. The vaccine went through government approval for its intended purpose. 

As per your own admission, fast tracked government approval.  What are the long term effects of these vaccines? And are you going to compensate people who do get injured from the vaccines?  If not then why are you pushing people to get it?

I have no problem admitting that the vaccines will undoubtedly be safe for the vast, vast majority of people. I have pushed for vaccine usage for those who have pre-existing conditions and are over 50 as both scenarios represent a risk to reward scenario that favors the vaccine.  But at no point have I ever said there is no risk of serious side effects.  

11 minutes ago, Boges said:

The fact that people think they can just take the veterinary version off the shelves indicate they're being fed misinformation. 

Then let doctors administer this properly and you won't have people doing this. Not rocket science. 

4 minutes ago, Accountability Now said:

As per your own admission, fast tracked government approval.  What are the long term effects of these vaccines? And are you going to compensate people who do get injured from the vaccines?  If not then why are you pushing people to get it?

What are the long-term effects of any vaccine? 

https://wexnermedical.osu.edu/blog/covid-19-vaccine-long-term-side-effects

Going back at least as far as the polio vaccine, which was widely released to the public in the 1960s, we’ve never seen a vaccination with long-term side effects, meaning side effects that occur several months or years after injection.

And, in every vaccine available to us, side effects — including rare but serious side effects — develop within six to eight weeks of injection.

Then let doctors administer this properly and you won't have people doing this. Not rocket science. 

We could say that about a lot of drugs. 

Why should ivermectin for use with COVID be exempt from any oversight? COVID is not a parasite. 

Edited by Boges