Returning to normal

myata

21 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

The last time I had the flu, and it was the only time I can remember having it, it was shortly after I had a flu vaccine. That was years ago. 

I haven't had covid yet - knock wood. I take nothing, but I'm going to start with the vitamin D and keep my eyes and ears open for other suggestions.

Add some Vit. C, if you can.

You can't OD on it, you just pee it out if you take too much.

Thanks.

This just in. There's a new one. High vaccination rate with a covid surge. Denmark.

OFVCkPfR_normal.jpg

Denmark reports 5,120 new #COVID19 cases, the highest 24-hour increase on record. 87% of the population is fully vaccinated.

Double-check that here if you want:

https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/countries-and-territories/denmark/

Cases seem to be spiking like crazy all right. There's a slight death spike but nothing too scary yet. Reuters gives a vax stat of 84.1. 

It's possible Disclose TV added the the single jab stat.

8 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Ivermectin or the Swedish effect.

Little Hrundi with the bandy legs knows no pharmacy. What he has though, is an immune system.

You all can go with fancy chemicals made by Bayer AG Farben Glaxo-Smith-Kline, if so in-klined.

I'll go with millions of years of evolution, myself.   ;)

I posted before regarding Ichor labs in Alberta that is doing antibody testing and how they are finding antibodies to covid in unvaxxed people.  Of course, this (natural immunity) is not good news to vax-fanatics and Big Pharma.  So they will be angry at any talk of natural immunity.

Their weekly newsletter shows they are finding antibodies in 61% of unvaxxed people.

Some of this is from having recovered from covid and also scientists and doctors are finding that previous coronavirus infections are also providing some of the antibodies to covid.

What this means, though, is that you who are terrified of unvaxxed people - many of them are not contagious.  I'll say it again, although the vax-fanatics disagree - you can't spread diseases you don't have.

FB_IMG_1638407478712.jpg

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

I posted before regarding Ichor labs in Alberta that is doing antibody testing and how they are finding antibodies to covid in unvaxxed people.  Of course, this (natural immunity) is not good news to vax-fanatics and Big Pharma.  So they will be angry at any talk of natural immunity.

Their weekly newsletter shows they are finding antibodies in 61% of unvaxxed people.

Some of this is from having recovered from covid and also scientists and doctors are finding that previous coronavirus infections are also providing some of the antibodies to covid.

What this means, though, is that you who are terrified of unvaxxed people - many of them are not contagious.  I'll say it again, although the vax-fanatics disagree - you can't spread diseases you don't have.

FB_IMG_1638407478712.jpg

Having you been following Dr John Campbell's channel on YouTube?

Have you seen this one on what happened in Japan?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1GF0H9V_1g&t=6s

He offers up some interesting possibilities on the innate immunity question. You can skip through the Ivermectin stuff to get to it.

3 hours ago, myata said:

As heard on CBC funny-ominous "as the country is returning to the new normal". That was before Omicron by the way. On each iteration of the cycle, heading back to a new new normal. Wait, what was normal, again?

Funny thing about this last wave...

The 5 0'clock lies had many running around like this: Q796QSn.gif. Like they thought their hair was on fire. w1roaUS.gif

But if you look at it graphed out, compared to previous waves or other countries it was never really that bad.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/canada/

13 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Little Hrundi with the bandy legs knows no pharmacy. What he has though, is an immune system.

You all can go with fancy chemicals made by Bayer AG Farben Glaxo-Smith-Kline, if so in-klined.

I'll go with millions of years of evolution, myself.   ;)

Have you heard the theory that the vaccine could compromise your immune system?

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

Have you heard the theory that the vaccine could compromise your immune system?

The doctor and nurse I used to work for said this all the time.  People who had flu shots every year, by the time they were in nursing homes, their immune systems couldn't handle any little bug that came along.

When H1N1 came, I asked if I should get a shot because I was working with it all day - he said No, you don't need one.  And he was right.

Doctors know this.  I don't know why so many of them are letting themselves get cowed by the propaganda.  I mean, besides being threatened to have their licenses revoked. And the ones who received part of Pfizer's 151 million dollar payouts.

In the meanwhile cases are edging on the magical number, (q)vaccinations or no. And there isn't even many scary antivaxxers left to blame. So let's play the good old children pandemic game: guess which exspert will be first to jump and cry first for a new (forget normal, for now) lockdown? A bonus for when (days)?

6 hours ago, myata said:

As heard on CBC funny-ominous "as the country is returning to the new normal". That was before Omicron by the way. On each iteration of the cycle, heading back to a new new normal. Wait, what was normal, again?

What was the old normal like? I have forgotten what the old normal was all about. Was that way back when where I could go where I wanted to go, and do what I wanted to do, without having to show somebody a vaccine passport to go eat in a restaurant or go watch a movie in a theater? 

The only normal that I know these days now is this globalist communist medical tyranny normal one where I seem to have lost many freedoms that I once took for granted approx. 75 weeks ago. Aw well. ?

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

The doctor and nurse I used to work for said this all the time.  People who had flu shots every year, by the time they were in nursing homes, their immune systems couldn't handle any little bug that came along.

When H1N1 came, I asked if I should get a shot because I was working with it all day - he said No, you don't need one.  And he was right.

Doctors know this.  I don't know why so many of them are letting themselves get cowed by the propaganda.  I mean, besides being threatened to have their licenses revoked. And the ones who received part of Pfizer's 151 million dollar payouts.

So many doctors and nurses have forgotten their oath to we the people that they should do no harm. Today, many doctors and nurses are pushing vaccines on people who do not want to take any vaccines and thus are doing great harm to their patients. I have never taken a flu shot in my life and I am still alive and well. But this covid flu shot may do me much harm. 

In Europe, many soccer players are actually dying on the fields after they have taken the covid experimental vaccine jabs. Here in Canada, many people are starting to have more heart problems these days than ever before. Is that due to the covid vaccines? A good question that needs to be answered. Our politicians and the media refuse to question this. Why? 

1 hour ago, taxme said:

The only normal that I know these days now

That may not be your last normal, by any measure as the things are going. Let's wait for the year five, variant omega-epsilon-omicron-175 and keep the spirits up!

Edited by myata
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, myata said:

Let's wait for the year five, variant omega-epsilon-omicron-175 and keep the spirits up!

Nice. Trying to think of some good ones here. Omicron is hard to beat. They picked it well.

How about variant 666, Wormwood,

Golgotha,

Pluto,

Leviathon

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, myata said:

One of the rare (previously) but increasingly normal occasions these days when you can't decide, to laugh or to cry.

Mr. Trudeau has already outed himself and exposed what the virus really is. An opportunity for the great reset. That is as political as it gets.

Thankfully, politics is also stupid, and generally fails its initiatives. People are seeing through the bull- loney, and the truth is there, resolute. Like a horse, waiting to be answered.

2 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Mr. Trudeau has already outed himself and exposed what the virus really is. An opportunity for the great reset. That is as political as it gets.

I don't know if anyone else remembers, but early in his time as PM he was interviewed and was praising China's dictatorship and said how much he admired the control they had over the people.

*That* was when a huge red flag appeared for me, and I thought, "Hoo boy, we are in troooooooouble."

It's convenient to blame Trudeau for the restrictions we may see for Omicron. 

This is global. Countries are finding this variant all over the world. 

If this is a conspiracy and not a global pandemic that will take 2 or 3 years to ultimately beat (like the one in 1920) Governments of all political stripes are in on it. Conservatives in the UK, Liberals in Canada, Liberals and Conservatives in the US (Who fast-tracked the vaccine trials, Trump right? He also got infected and was hospitalized). The Commonwealth Oceania nations have bought in hard on dealing with COVID. 

I was actually hopeful we could be done with this by Q2 next year. That's still possible, but only if people don't reject all Public Health advice as a global plot to control humanity. And if you really do believe that, the game's over anyway. They've already won.

Edited by Boges
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Why would you think that?

There is zero chance of EVER eliminating covid or coronaviruses.  Covid Zero is a pipe dream. 

Never said we could eliminate it. It'll become endemic. I was saying that we could "get back to normal". 

Effectively we are in Ontario, if you're vaccinated, except for the mask wearing. Which I'll concede is starting to grate on me. 

The vaccines have a little therapeutic value, but that's it.

Total BS.

You see case counts in Ontario jumping up to 1000 today yet Hospitalization is still under 200 in the ICU. 

Case counts go up because it's Cold and Flu season and because everyone is super sensitive about COVID, you can't take a sick day or have Cold and Flu symptoms without getting a COVID test (at least here in Ontario). So everyday 2-3 percent of those people end up testing positive for COVID, but because of an 80%+ vaccination rate hospitals aren't being inundated. 

We'll see what Omicron does to that.