Returning to normal

myata

12 minutes ago, Boges said:

Don't you have a link for any of that? 

You truly are intellectually lazy.

The first link is from your favourite - Global. ?

Vancouver-based biotech company central in development of Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine | Globalnews.ca

Acuitas Therapeutics lipid nanoparticles used in Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine (yahoo.com)

Lipid Nanoparticles - Acuitas (acuitastx.com)

I already posted the video of David Martin who is investigating Trudeau's involvement with Acuitas, but rumor is that he is a major shareholder and thus in huge conflict of interest.  Before the rest of the world even thought about a covid vaccine, Trudeau, in an interview, said "Our only way out of this is with a vaccine."  He knew ahead of time.  People suspect it was because he is a major shareholder in Acuitas who developed the lipid nanoparticles (around 2016-2018, right before the pandemic) in the hopes that a coronavirus would sweep the world.

This is a good read for those of you here who keep arguing that governmental overreach cannot be happening because the government and mainstream media would tell us if it were. ?

How Would You Know? - by Raelle Kaia - Raelle Kaia - Open Heart, Open Mind (substack.com)

Our leaders in government and media have made it clear that such subjects of thought are off limits: Do not open the links. Do not entertain dangerous ideas. Stay away from people who critique what is going on. Speak no words to them. Maintain barriers in your mind. Do your part to stop the spread of ideas that undermine public health and confidence in our government. Rest assured—totalitarianism is something that doesn’t really happen. Or maybe it happened back in the bad old days, but it’s impossible now. After all, if we were watching a totalitarian system implement itself before our very eyes, we would know it. Right?

But how would you know? Who would tell you? Would the news media tell you? Would your government tell you? Would the public health institutions tell you?

Even the most faithful believer in the prevailing system has likely heard rumblings of rumored objections to the prevailing narrative. Some examples include the claim that the covid vaccines don’t prevent infection or transmission—Or that natural immunity provides much stronger protection than the vaccines (in addition to actually preventing infection and transmission)—Or that the protection the vaccines do provide wears off in only a few months—Or that tens of thousands of people have been killed by the vaccines, with hundreds of thousands injured (often seriously injured)—Or that effective early treatments such as ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, zinc, and vitamins C and D3 are being suppressed—Or that the risk and deadliness of covid has been greatly exaggerated, and would furthermore be greatly reduced by the widespread use of the suppressed early treatment protocols—Or that mask-wearing does nothing to stop the spread of covid—Or that covid almost never spreads through asymptomatic transmission—Or that covid testing protocols produce a high rate of false positives—Or that the death counts from covid are inflated by counting anyone who dies from any cause after a recent positive covid test as having died from covid—Or that the spread of the Delta Variant, and other covid variants, were actually caused by immune escape due to mass vaccination—Or that the same governments and public figures ordering mandates and lockdowns are themselves responsible for creating SarsCov2  as a bioweapon in contravention of international law.

You may have heard some or all of these things, and you may have heard them described as misinformation, or conspiracy theories, or fake news. You may have heard this from the corporate media or public officials. But what if some of the things listed above were true? How would you know? Who would tell you?

On CBC radio today, a story "how to prepare your child for q-vaccination if they are afraid of pain from needles". Out of curiosity, is it even legal to publicly advertise and promote a treatment that has not been approved in the country? Or the laws make exception for the guru-defined and led emergency as well?

7 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

It's hard to imagine how people who pushed this strategy didn't see this coming.

Yes, very hard to imagine.

https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/40496-trump-vs-trudeau-on-coronavirus/page/25/#comment-1405524

Edited by OftenWrong

16 hours ago, Goddess said:

You truly are intellectually lazy.

The first link is from your favourite - Global. ?

Vancouver-based biotech company central in development of Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine | Globalnews.ca

Acuitas Therapeutics lipid nanoparticles used in Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine (yahoo.com)

Lipid Nanoparticles - Acuitas (acuitastx.com)

I already posted the video of David Martin who is investigating Trudeau's involvement with Acuitas, but rumor is that he is a major shareholder and thus in huge conflict of interest.  Before the rest of the world even thought about a covid vaccine, Trudeau, in an interview, said "Our only way out of this is with a vaccine."  He knew ahead of time.  People suspect it was because he is a major shareholder in Acuitas who developed the lipid nanoparticles (around 2016-2018, right before the pandemic) in the hopes that a coronavirus would sweep the world.

No, I just don't have the time skewering the Web for the reference you were trying to make. 

10 minutes ago, Boges said:

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/acuitas-therapeutics-lipid-nanoparticles-used-234731209.html

The fact a Canadian company contributed to developing the vaccine isn't evidence it's a Global conspiracy. 

Once people fall into the conspiracy black hole, no amount of common sense or logic can help them.

The first attempt at mass vaccination (at that time without q- as the parameters and effects weren't yet known) was justified in my view. It should have made vaccination widely available and entirely voluntary, unless in very specific cases and environments with exact conditions and strong justification. Then the parameters and effects should have been studied in depth.

Attempts to present q-vaccines as the final panacea, without sufficient evidence that did not exist and force and coerce population into vaccination, including children, were and are wrong and they led naturally to the current untenable state of affairs where q-vaccines do not provide the solution that was hoped for, and no alternative approaches and strategies have been developed. This is a dead end and the risk is that it will take self-absorbed and arrogant health bureaucracy too much of the precious time to realize it. One cannot hope for admission of wrong and taking responsibility we're way past the point where it would have been possible.

Edited by myata

7 minutes ago, dialamah said:

At least I'm not in the 20% minority who refuse vaccines or the 30% minority who DON'T support vaccine mandates, as you are.

Haha.  

I do support the logical and reasonable ones.  Like vaccines for those in the high risk categories. Masking in nursing homes, probably a good idea. I've actually said that over and over. I'm not sure why you continue to lie blatantly about it?

You subscribe to the "keep slinging the same muddy lies repeatedly and eventually something will stick" way of doing things but I'm not letting you get away with lying about what I've said anymore.

19 minutes ago, dialamah said:

At least I'm not in the 20% minority who refuse vaccines or the 30% minority who DON'T support vaccine mandates, as you are.

Haha.  

I am proud to be part of the majority that rejects totalitarianism.

You're the one who supports and defends it.

Loser.

The government tells you  not to open certain links and you do it.  Baa Baa

Edited by Goddess

4 minutes ago, dialamah said:

LOL.  I repeat -  you've fallen into the black hole of conspiracy theories.

I'm okay.

You just keep only reading what the government tells you is allowed.

Don't question anything. Children not being allowed to talk to each other at school or say Trick or Treat - sounds great to you, right?  At the very least - Don't. Ever. Question it.

"For the greater good!"

Check for covid everywhere.

Oooo, look! It might be under your bed.

Make sure you check all your closets.

Ack!  Maybe it's behind that bookcase!

Tremble with fear.  The government wants you to.

Baa Baa

2 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Well that's not me, but whatever.  Last word to you, go for it.  ?

You know what scares me more than covid?  You know what's more dangerous to society than covid?

People like you.

People who don't question.  People who blindly obey.

In China they're killing pets.  You'd do that too.  You know it. I know it.

If the government says to kill your neighbour's pets, you'd be first in line with a baseball bat.

Because they'd show you a study from a "scientist" explaining how it's "for the greater good."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

You know what scares me more than covid?  You know what's more dangerous to society than covid?

People like you.

If the government says to kill your neighbour's pets, you'd be first in line with a baseball bat.

Because they'd show you a study from a "scientist" explaining how it's "for the greater good."

Yup.  You would think it was funny.

What a shocker. ?

59 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Cannot be said any clearer. Any kind of clueless, reckless, risky and dangerous idea by the authority of the day and do we have to go far for real examples - residential schools, arbitrary internments, the new drive to get to 100 millions in a decade or two is possible in a society of indifference or blind following. So far it was possible to get away with a tearful apology, decades belated. But is it guaranteed to be an absolute and universal bandaid for all cases and ever?

37 minutes ago, Goddess said:

People like you scare me more than covid.

Well, that makes sense - it's clear you are terrified, given your hysterical accusations about being treated like the Jews in Nazi Germany, totalitarianism and now that those who merely disagree with you would beat animals to death.  That's just stupid thinking.