Returning to normal

myata

5 minutes ago, Goddess said:

219,716 cases amongst the unvaccinated with 539 deaths = a case fatality rate of 0.2%

113,823 cases amongst the vaccinated with 1,091 deaths = a case fatality rate of 1%

And ^^^ that ^^^, Boges, is why your constantly bleating out "case numbers" like a good little MSM parrot, is ridonkulous and shows how stupid you are.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Boges said:

I didn't say they were lies. I said they don't have a causal link. 

Hundreds of millions get two doses. Some may die just as a statistical likelihood. Doesn't mean the vaccine is the cause. 

So your saying dyeing from the vaccination the odds are slim, "but" there is a chance you may die , don't worry you'll be safe...unless it is one of your kids or wife then it would matter, why is vaccination hesitation so bad to you and the others, your vaccinated what do you have to worry about...

If we are using stats to bolster your point , How many children under the age of 18 have died of covid, without any previous know medical conditions? and while there has been x millions of cases and the number of kids actually dying are extremely low, why are we getting ready to give our kids shots ? just a question.

12 hours ago, Goddess said:

I find this super disrespectful of vaxfanatics, too.

Cranbrook BC, war memorial vandalism.

FB_IMG_1636682603363.jpg

Years ago while on parade in Ottawa, we had a young man actually walk up to soldiers while standing at attention and spit on several of them before walking away..., one year some one took a crap on the unknown soldiers tomb, another year toppled tombstones in the military commentary,  while coming back for a tour in the Sinai, a lady at the toronto customs portion seized my luggage and called RCMP to have me arrested , after i showed her my military travel papers that gave me permission to carry a broken down fire arm in my luggage, i told the RCMP officer if he just waited a minute 150 other men would be coming through with the same baggage and same papers and same fire arms, but he refused and started to take me down the hall, handcuffed.... while in Edmonton airport in the late 90's a young girl maybe 18 threw a cup of coke on me and my comrade because we were traveling in uniform called us fascists scumbags. In fact it later came down to this, we were not allowed in uniform in public, we had to bring it in to work then change, same as going home, because their was so much hatred...

Not all Canadians like our military, some really do hate everything it stands for...and everyone that works in it...

11 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

Years ago while on parade in Ottawa, we had a young man actually walk up to soldiers while standing at attention and spit on several of them before walking away..., one year some one took a crap on the unknown soldiers tomb, another year toppled tombstones in the military commentary,  while coming back for a tour in the Sinai, a lady at the toronto customs portion seized my luggage and called RCMP to have me arrested , after i showed her my military travel papers that gave me permission to carry a broken down fire arm in my luggage, i told the RCMP officer if he just waited a minute 150 other men would be coming through with the same baggage and same papers and same fire arms, but he refused and started to take me down the hall, handcuffed.... while in Edmonton airport in the late 90's a young girl maybe 18 threw a cup of coke on me and my comrade because we were traveling in uniform called us fascists scumbags. In fact it later came down to this, we were not allowed in uniform in public, we had to bring it in to work then change, same as going home, because their was so much hatred...

Not all Canadians like our military, some really do hate everything it stands for...and everyone that works in it...

You deserve more respect. You've earned it.

When I posted the "Mounties4Freedom" papers with all the attached documentation supporting their position, someone here (Aristedes, I think) mocked it and said there was maybe like 4? Mounties and who were they anyways?

I couldn't say it at the time because things couldn't be revealed just then, but it's out now.  The Mounties4Freedom are Trudeaus's sniper detail who all quit over the forced vaccinations, lockdowns and vaccine passports.  They know this is all wrong, unconstitutional and there is going to be high profile arrests over all this one day.  They wanted to gather over 1000 Mounties before going public with more than just the papers.  They have that now and that's why Mounties4Freedom is out in the open now.

You're not seeing this in the mainstream media, but there are plenty of police, Mounties, doctors, nurses, lawyers who are fighting this.  You're not seeing the massive protests in city after city.  If you think it's just a few "anti-vaxxers", you're dead wrong.  It's also a lot of vaccinated people who have figured out the scam.

https://www.thecountersignal.com/news/exclusive-interview-with-trudeaus-sniper-detail

Edited by Goddess

A report submitted to The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) U.S. Department of Health and Human Services estimates less than 1% of adverse effects are reported to VAERS.

https://digital.ahrq.gov/sites/default/files/docs/publication/r18hs017045-lazarus-final-report-2011.pdf

I read elsewhere that even so and with 120,000 covid reports deleted by CDC and OSHA now demanding unions stop giving reports for Covid, reports for Covid still outnumber reports for all previous vaccines by a factor of 10.

And many - including doctors and nurses - aren't just reporting the prevalence of these cases they're wondering why the great reset, build back better, hospital and medical agencies bureaucrat crowd is working so hard and applying so much pressure to make sure these cases get ignored.

It isn't that these things aren't happening, it's just that good little soldiers of the great reset don't hear them.

Go ahead. Ask for links.

2 hours ago, myata said:

A great new dawn of Health Authoritarianism. And all it took is one flu-like disease. Did someone mention catastrophic climate change?

A very convenient disease; virtually impossible to contain totally. Cyclical.

So the people in power may use the pretext for a very long time. 2 weeks to flatten the curve, idiots. Oh wait. 2 years now. 

• Like 1

So looks like all eggs in one "vaccination" basket isn't going to work (again: lockdowns, masks, more lockdowns). And an exit strategy is nowhere in sight. If you work intelligently and succeed, you have learned something that can be improve with more intelligent work; if you failed you've learned that this is a wrong direction and can work intelligently in a different one. But if you did something clueless and it didn't work you've learned that clueless methods rarely work with complex problems. So back to square one and try another one.

Maybe because not all problems, and certainly not novel and complex one, are guaranteed to have simple, one basket, idiot book level solutions? Congrats you've just proven it.

Edited by myata

1 hour ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

A very convenient disease; virtually impossible to contain totally. Cyclical.

So the people in power may use the pretext for a very long time. 2 weeks to flatten the curve, idiots. Oh wait. 2 years now. 

Two weeks to flatten the curve came from Trump, not medical professionals. So you are right about the "idiot."

One of Canada's foremost Vaxx-Nazis, who claimed to have no sympathy for unvaxxed people who die of covid, died in his sleep after getting his 3rd jab.

https://www.cardiovascularbusiness.com/topics/interventional-surgery/esteemed-cardiologist-dies-unexpectedly-was-known-his-positive

https://thecovidblog.com/2021/11/09/sohrab-lutchmedial-52-year-old-canadian-cardiologist-tells-the-non-vaxxed-i-wont-cry-at-your-funeral-dead-two-weeks-after-third-booster-mrna-injection/

Other vaxx-nazis claim that it's despicable to crow about something like this, but the fact of the matter is that he was  dancing on other people's graves, so he was just hoisted on his own petard.

38 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Two weeks to flatten the curve came from Trump, not medical professionals. So you are right about the "idiot."

https://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/mobile/macleod-promising-review-of-ottawa-lockdown-after-two-weeks-1.5241489

Lots of mention about two weeks in this article, found in two seconds by google.

Live by the sword, and stuff.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

https://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/mobile/macleod-promising-review-of-ottawa-lockdown-after-two-weeks-1.5241489

Lots of mention about two weeks in this article, found in two seconds by google.

When in doubt...

"Trump did it."

2 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Again, no one said it would only take 14 days. Your article said it would be reviewed after 14 days. 

And on the origin I have this hunch, what if it isn't only a virus but rather a test, for basic intelligence, humanity even common sense? Presented to us by whoever your belief system accepts, aliens, Supreme Consciousness, random nature etc. Here, a mirror let's see how we are doing. Back to authoritarianism in under two years, we see. How interesting.

Edited by myata

Clueless is as clueless does, as the saying goes. Working intelligently and having challenges with a new and complex problem is normal. Doing dumbly, never achieving results and failing to admit responsibility for being clueless and dumb, that is a hallmark a golden standard for more dumb failures.