Returning to normal

myata

8 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

It's no wonder that piece keeps hammering home their claim "masks work." They really want you to believe it.

If you follow the links the confirmation bias is strong in that paper. It was conducted by a poverty organization. They conducted these trials with two purposes and one was to show masks work. The study had a twin purpose. It was also about finding methods to convince villagers to mask up and social distance. So if there was an effect which one claims the infection decrease statistic? Masks or social distancing. I'm guessing the villagers who wouldn't wear the masks weren't fussy about the social distancing either.

2/3s of the supposed symptomatic refused a blood test. That'll cut into your 340,000. They gave different masks to different groups. Then you're looking at a smaller group of symptomatic, then a smaller group of infected.  Cloth masks were only responsible for 5% of the claimed decrease in infection of that remaining group. Is that even statistically significant? I don't think so.

How did they even monitor those 340,000 people anyway?

So a poverty organization that wanted to show masks worked claimed they watched 340,000 people somehow and knew which of those had some symptom or symptoms, then did blood tests on those and decided 5% more villagers in that remaining group who weren't regularly using cloth mask were infected. That's scientific rigor is it?

https://swprs.org/the-face-mask-folly-in-retrospect/

Here's some different data collected by somebody else:

47cff4bb-ab1d-4b2d-9f47-e86b9351e097_102

Anybody in medical knows the surgical masks are a joke.

They are not designed to do what people THINK they are doing.

They are designed for quick medical exams - they briefly will filter out what is going OUT your nostrils/mouth, (they are effective for about 10 mins, which is why they are DISPOSABLE) but do not filter what is going INTO your nostrils or mouth.  Which means if you have an infection, you are spreading it to others.  The fact that the majority of people are re-using these disposable masks is a joke.  The thousands of doctors and nurses around the world know this.  They know the public is being duped.

I'll try to find the link but Kaiser-Permanente employees across the US (including Hawaii) voted 96% to strike/walkout on Nov. 15 due to the mandates and the fake mask wearing. It encompasses over 43,000 doctors, nurses and other employees.

Mainstream media will no doubt ignore that.

Edited by Goddess
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Shamans don't have working solutions. All time highs of waves two and three happened with mask mandates and lockdowns in place. Mask in a washroom for 5 minutes makes zero common or any other sense. This is no reason and nothing to do with the science. This is a show of wise and all-knowing ("travel from Wuhan") shaman.

A shaman does not need working solutions if there's a good dance that instills in the uninitiated admiration and awe and the sense of hope that after the dance things will turn for the better the rain will come and the crops would grow. They also require an absence of critical analysis and short memory. Then it'll work "for as long as necessary". Always worked.

This is the kind of crap that is getting ignored by vaxfanatics or they just flat out truly believe young people like this SHOULD sacrifice their life and their health for octogenarians in extremely poor health.

Never before in history have people demanded that young people in droves kill themselves for the older generation.  It's absolutely appalling to me the level of selfishness in vaxfanatics.

I've been following this young guy for quite a while, as one of my kids is into dirtbike racing.

He fell desperately ill with pericarditis, POTS and reactive arthritis after his second Pfizer dose.  He has been attacked MERCILESSLY by vaxfanatics for talking openly about it. His life has been turned upside down, he doesn't know if he'll ever be well enough to go back to the sport he won championships in and now he is getting extremely depressed from the vaxfanatic crowd who insist there are NO adverse reactions to this shot.

In one interview he said, and I 100% agree - "Where there is risk, there must be choice."

I seriously cannot understand the mentality of blackbird, dialamah, boges, aristedes and all of you who feel that it is the DUTY of young people to do this for 90 year olds.  Shame, shame, shame on all of you - absolute selfishness and just plain evil.  How you can sit back and watch young people dying from heart attacks all over the sporting world and STILL demand they die for your illusion of safety is just.....evil. I don't know any other words for it.

Kyle Warner on Instagram: “Sorry for all the emotion but i think I finally broke today and I wanted to share this message and then take time off for a while. It…”

Kyle Warner, 29, Diagnosed With Pericarditis After The Pfizer Vaccine! His Career Is RUINED! WATCH - The True Defender !

I'm sorry, but I'm getting angrier and angrier and the level of selfishness of those who INSIST everyone take this experimental shot.  Then you callously blow off all the reports of adverse reactions with "Well, you can't prove it's the vax."  When you know full well that we are years, literally years, away from proving all the deaths from the shot.  And in the meantime, young people are dying in droves and you just. Don't. Care.

The only thing different this year is that we have FORCED - FORCED - young people to take this shot in order for them to continue playing sports, going to school/university, having jobs, etc.

FB_IMG_1636608104884.jpg

Depending on how the hand of the providence moves, a decade or two from now, some new and unforeseen (because it was impossible to foresee) effects of mass and continuous RNA immuno-stimulation could be found. This was never done before. Records and analysis of effects even year long forget decades are non existent. A new thing can cause new effects; even a known one can.

Do we need to guess what the reaction of the cheering bandwagon crowd would be in this case? Would there be any responsibility, including personal? They were warned that this is an unknown area and there are inherent risks. What were the benefits that justified and overrode them? Where is the benefit that overrides caution, science and common sense?

Or (just guessing) the same always and anytime trio: oops; compensation out of taxpayer's pocket; and belated apology? Your guess.

It's been about 6 weeks since unvaccinated employees were fired and sent home from long-term care homes in BC.

So why is this still happening?

3 more outbreaks at B.C. care homes as province rolls out COVID-19 booster shots | CTV News

Maybe it's time to stop asking if the shots are working, and start asking if the shots are making things WORSE?

Then there's this:

In response to attorney’s FOIA request, CDC admits that it has no record of an unvaccinated person spreading COVID after recovering from COVID.

So why do the naturally immune need vaccine passports forced on them then?

And I'm starting to have a problem with the title of this thread, "Returning to Normal."

How is a masked then segregated society of experimental and possibly toxic shots every 6 months normal?

3 hours ago, Goddess said:

I'm sorry, but I'm getting angrier and angrier and the level of selfishness of those who INSIST everyone take this experimental shot.  Then you callously blow off all the reports of adverse reactions with "Well, you can't prove it's the vax."  When you know full well that we are years, literally years, away from proving all the deaths from the shot.  And in the meantime, young people are dying in droves and you just. Don't. Care.

The only thing different this year is that we have FORCED - FORCED - young people to take this shot in order for them to continue playing sports, going to school/university, having jobs, etc.

No I don't know that. 

All you can muster is some unsubstantiated anecdotes for these "vaccine injuries". 

Almost 80% of Canadians have has this vaccine. If people were dying in droves, don't you think more would notice? 

1 minute ago, Boges said:

Almost 80% of Canadians have has this vaccine. If people were dying in droves, don't you think more would notice?

How would one notice that? There's no credibility to the medical establishment or the media as demonstrated by their own act. There's an ongoing outbreak in the Senators NHL team try to find vaccination information. While almost every non vaccinated cases trumpeted and fanfared with grand repercussions. "Vaccination status unknown", really? We have reached the point unfortunately, where no official information can be trusted without independent verification. And this is a sad and even dismal state of affairs because as citizens we were supposed to own it and have it working for us.

16 hours ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Anti vaccine protesters at the Remembrance Day ceremony in Kelowna . . . .  disrespectful and sad.  Hoping this type of behavior isn't becoming the 'new normal'.  

Indeed. I was sad to see them there doing what they did during the ceremony. That sure does not make them look good alright. What a blunder. There are plenty of other places and time to have their protest. ? 

Just now, myata said:

"Vaccination status unknown", really? We have reached the point unfortunately, where no official information can be trusted without independent verification. And this is a sad and even dismal state of affairs because as citizens we were supposed to own it and have it working for us.

Sadly that means no substantive debate can be had. Official sources can't be trusted. 

Of course this is the same narrative tactics people use for all kinds of conspiracies: Kennedy Assassination, The Moon Landing, 9/11, The Earth being round. 

Here's a picture of the round earth. WELL THAT PICTURE IS FAKE!!!! 

Here's a report on the instances of major side effects for the vaccine: FAKE!!!!! 

Not the same. One will have to explain how in the cause of infection statistics there were 4 meaningless or irrelevant categories out of five. Or how, with the shots administered by health card, close to a half of cases come with "vaccination status unknown". Why schools were assured to be safe now a major source of infection. Why a mask warn for 5 minutes in washroom protects anyone from anything. Why every non vaccinated case is trumpeted in the media forever while outbreaks in hospitals and sports teams barely get noticed.

Either this can be explained, what it means, why and how it happened; or it cannot be trusted. No you can't just say something, anything and expect it to be taken without critical analysis as an absolute and unquestionable truth.

Edited by myata

3 hours ago, Goddess said:

And in the meantime, young people are dying in droves and you just. Don't. Care.

Prove it with a substantial and credible source.  That means mainstream, not some fringe website, organization, doctor or Tweet.  How do you expect to be taken seriously with the garbage sources you choose to provide?

BTW, you don't seem to care about all the old people who die from Covid: "they were going to die anyway" you say; "they died from co-morbidities, not Covid" you crow.  At least the seniors who've died can be proven from authoritative and credible  sources, unlike your claim of "scores of young people".

9 minutes ago, Boges said:

No I don't know that. 

All you can muster is some unsubstantiated anecdotes for these "vaccine injuries". 

The covid vaccines were not meant to knock off tens of millions of people in one year. That would look really suspicious. It is meant to be a slow die off.  Millions of people and more are expected to die or will suffer from some other health related problems to what we are seeing today because of that 80% that took those experimental gene therapy vaccines.

Those covid vaccines are not like all those other regular vaccines that we have used in the past to fight the common cold. These covid vaccines are dangerous experimental vaccines. 

If we the peasants had been told in the very beginning that the covid vaccines were experimental gene therapy vaccines, I doubt very much that anyone with an ounce of brains would have lined up to take those dangerous experimental vaccines. 

Our dear comrade political leaders and the fake Canadian media should have told us all that these covid vaccines were experimental vaccines. But they did not. They both covered it up. I would suggest that no one here be talked into taking any booster jabs. Why keep pumping in more of those experimental vaccines any longer into your body unless one truly wants to end up maybe seriously ill or maybe even die. Just say no to any booster jabs. Enough already with the jabs. It's your call. ?

59 minutes ago, Boges said:

No I don't know that. 

You should.  You know darn well there are ZERO long-term studies on these shots.  ZERO.

You are the trials, you are the guinea pigs.

Common sense should tell you that it takes time to confirm vaccine deaths.  Which is why it is unconscionable that these shots are being forced on people BEFORE it is known what the effects will be.  Especially on children.

Other vaccines have been pulled off the market and the shots stopped when there are less than 10 deaths.  There have already been tens of thousands of deaths and they still are not being pulled.  

There is something not right going on here.

You are the only one I know who says that all the VAERS reports, all the VIGIACCESS reports from Europe - are all lies.  

4 minutes ago, Goddess said:

You are the only one I know who says that all the VAERS reports, all the VIGIACCESS reports from Europe - are all lies.  

I didn't say they were lies. I said they don't have a causal link. 

Hundreds of millions get two doses. Some may die just as a statistical likelihood. Doesn't mean the vaccine is the cause. 

50 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Prove it with a substantial and credible source.

Show me an MSM that is reporting all the collapses and deaths in the sports world.

It is not being covered.

This is the main frustration that those who have experienced covid vax deaths and maiming have.

Everyone who has died within days and weeks of the vax, everyone who is maimed and disabled by it - all liars, hey? Not one death or permanent disability from the shots?  GTFO

I dare you to go on even one discussion board and listen to these ones, see the videos of what they are experiencing.  And any doctor that tries to help them gets reprimanded and threatened with losing their license.  If you can't see what's going on, it's because you CHOOSE not to.  Shame on you.  Shame on you for demanding that other people risk their children's and grandchildren's lives because you refuse to see anything other than what you are being force fed.

You go ahead and keep your head up the MSM's arse.  Definitely don't read any scientific evidence not paid for by Big Pharma.

Many countries have halted the shots for children - for good reason.  But not you - let the children burn, is your attitude.  Disgusting.

59 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Show me an MSM that is reporting all the collapses and deaths in the sports world.

It is not being covered.

This is the main frustration that those who have experienced covid vax deaths and maiming have.

Everyone who has died within days and weeks of the vax, everyone who is maimed and disabled by it - all liars, hey? Not one death or permanent disability from the shots?  GTFO

I dare you to go on even one discussion board and listen to these ones, see the videos of what they are experiencing.  And any doctor that tries to help them gets reprimanded and threatened with losing their license.  If you can't see what's going on, it's because you CHOOSE not to.  Shame on you.  Shame on you for demanding that other people risk their children's and grandchildren's lives because you refuse to see anything other than what you are being force fed.

You go ahead and keep your head up the MSM's arse.  Definitely don't read any scientific evidence not paid for by Big Pharma.

Many countries have halted the shots for children - for good reason.  But not you - let the children burn, is your attitude.  Disgusting.

My sister, who's up Q'anon's arse so far she's suffering oxygen deprivation, sounds just like you.  

If any of what you claim were true, there'd be coverage from credible sources.  You are an idiot if you think 95% of the world's medical staff, medical experts and politicians are all involved in some kind of plot to vaccinate against a virus that's killed millions around the world.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

If it's not true, why would they report it?  

Re: the VAERs reports: Doctors concluded that after all the reports had been investigated, three people were confirmed to have died as a direct result of the vaccine - from blood clots.  Med professionals have never hidden the fact that blood clots are a possible side effect - as a matter of fact they spread the information as soon as they knew.  Nor have they hidden the fact that myocarditis may also be a side effect.   

In the UK, doctors have confirmed 9 deaths from the Covid vaccine.  Given that around 49,000,000 (49 million) people have received the vaccine, that's around a 1 in 5,000,000 (5 million) chance of dying.  

So, explain why both medical professionals and the MSM would report on SOME side effects, and SOME deaths but hide what you are claiming?    Do you really suppose the MSM would ignore parents, siblings, spouses, children and friends of all these victims you are claiming - if they showed up with their stories?  Can you imagine the ratings of a news organization for exposing this?  Can you really believe that they wouldn't jump all over it - if it were true?  

15 hours ago, dialamah said:

In the UK, doctors have confirmed 9 deaths from the Covid vaccine.  Given that around 49,000,000 (49 million) people have received the vaccine, that's around a 1 in 5,000,000 (5 million) chance of dying. 

As said, incomplete truth can border on l-ing or something like that. The problem with this statement is that it bundles apples and oranges. For the elderly or otherwise compromised, the risk of serious case of Covid can be many times, up to a hundred higher than that of a young and healthy individual. While risks of side effects are skewed the other way around, toward younger population. What does it mean?

If we take US statistics, there were 569 lethal Covid cases for over 80 million of population under 20. That's from January 2020 to November 2021 so two years, making it approximately three ten thousands (3 / 10,000) of a percent, per year. To compare, the risk of a traffic injury in Ontario was 0.6% i.e. 2,000 times higher. Now, according to your number and given that all of that was in the younger age group, the number of lethal cases from Covid shot can be estimated in this age group as 13-15, and the count of serious side effects perhaps ten times higher, so around 100. To that should be added the number of serious breakthrough cases that I don't know how to estimate but we already know that it isn't zero. So some 280 from Covid (per year) vs. 100+ from the shot and that's just the honest math.

Now should one take a treatment that prevents from an extremely unlikely event (see above) that itself has a significant and comparable risk of a severe side effect (280 vs. 100+)? There isn't an easy and honest answer to it. It's up to the individual to make this decision based on full information and personal, individual assessment of it. Because it's a case that can have real and serious consequences for an individual, it's not for the exsperts and their bandwagon to make such decisions. And it should be on their conscience and responsibility too, if and when they try to manipulate it regardless of ethical, moral and logical considerations. Shouldn't it?

Edited by myata

11 hours ago, Goddess said:

Anybody in medical knows the surgical masks are a joke.

They are not designed to do what people THINK they are doing.

They are designed for quick medical exams - they briefly will filter out what is going OUT your nostrils/mouth, (they are effective for about 10 mins, which is why they are DISPOSABLE) but do not filter what is going INTO your nostrils or mouth.  Which means if you have an infection, you are spreading it to others.  The fact that the majority of people are re-using these disposable masks is a joke.  The thousands of doctors and nurses around the world know this.  They know the public is being duped.

I'll try to find the link but Kaiser-Permanente employees across the US (including Hawaii) voted 96% to strike/walkout on Nov. 15 due to the mandates and the fake mask wearing. It encompasses over 43,000 doctors, nurses and other employees.

Mainstream media will no doubt ignore that.

Thank you Goddess, you speak much wisdom here. Yes they will ignore it, and no amount of explaining seems to make a difference to the brainwashed masses. It's not people's fault, you are right they've been duped.

Of course the "Health Authority" says you're not allowed to be open unless everyone's wearing it, so what other choice do the dunderheads have.

And that is precisely where the problem is, my friends.

"Health Authority"...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, myata said:

As said, incomplete truth can border on l-ing or something like that. The problem with this statement is that it bundles apples and oranges. For the elderly or otherwise compromised, the risk of serious case of Covid can be many times, up to a hundred higher than that of a young and healthy individual. While risks of side effects are skewed the other way around, toward younger population. What does it mean?

If we take US statistics, there were 569 lethal Covid cases for over 80 million of population under 20. That's from January 2020 to November 2021 so two years, making it approximately three ten thousands (3 / 10,000) of a percent, per year. To compare, the risk of a traffic injury in Ontario was 0.6% i.e. 2,000 times higher. Now, according to your number and given that all of that was in the younger age group, the number of lethal cases from Covid shot can be estimated in this age group as 13-15, and the count of serious side effects perhaps ten times higher, so around 100. To that should be added the number of serious breakthrough cases that I don't know how to estimate but we already know that it isn't zero. So some 280 from Covid (per year) vs. 100+ from the shot, that's just the honest math.

Now should one take a treatment that prevents from an extremely unlikely event (see above) that itself has a significant and comparable risk of a severe side effect (280 vs. 100+)? There isn't an easy and honest answer to it. It's up to the individual to make this decision based on full information and personal, individual assessment of it. Because it's a case that can have real and serious consequences for an individual, it's not for the exsperts and their bandwagon to make such decisions. And it should be on their conscience and responsibility if and when they try to manipulate it regardless of ethical, moral and logical considerations. Shouldn't it?

Bang on, you would make a mathematician proud, my friend. Maybe you're in the wrong line of work. Or maybe not. ;)

Public Health England Data shows that  the majority of covid 19 deaths are amongst the vaccinated and suggests the vaccines worsen disease:

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1014926/Technical_Briefing_22_21_09_02.pdf

From Feb. 1/2021 - Aug. 29/2021 it appeared that cases of covid among unvaccinated were twice the number as among the vaccinated.  However, if you add in the number  of people who received one dose, the number of cases among the vaccinated group (222,693) surpasses the number of unvaccinated.

(See Table 5, page 21)

Total number of deaths since Feb. 1/2021 = 1,698

219,716 cases amongst the unvaccinated with 539 deaths = a case fatality rate of 0.2%

113,823 cases amongst the vaccinated with 1,091 deaths = a case fatality rate of 1%

Fully vaccinated deaths = over 64% and if you include the partially vaccinated = 70%

Only 30% of deaths were amongst the unvaccinated.

This means the vaccinations are INCREASING the death rate by 400%, rather than decreasing it by the 95% promised by  the vaccine manufacturers, governments, and Public Health officials.

This is all very public, but hard to find.  You won't be spoon fed this on the evening news. 

You have to look for it, read and understand the stats.  It takes effort. 

Don't get mad at me because some of you didn't want to research before you opened yourself up for medical experimentation, with NO accountability on Pharma's or government's part for what happens to you.

We'll see who the idiots are.