Returning to normal

myata

2 hours ago, dialamah said:

Should I have quizzed my friend about these details in the midst of her grief?  What a dumb bunch of questions.  If she's satisfied with the conclusions of health care professionals, than so am I.  You have no credibility, my friend has plenty.

And, I don't have to answer you; I don't even see everything that's posted here.  Keep in mind, too, that you regularly hit my ignore list, cause I can only take so much idiocy.

I am reading and laughing and thinking "This funny guy, OftenWrong was actually Right".?

So I go on YouTube last night to get the latest CBC news.

And the COVID brainwashing starts right away:  Look at Russia - thousands dead in a day, look what they have to say.."Oh, I am so sorry I did not get vaccinated.....now look at me dying."  Then some doctor/medical professional from Indian origin comes up in his suit again to tell us : "Maybe people in good health can wait with their booster shot for 3 months, 6 months or longer.."  Then you have Bonny Henry again firing medical employees telling them they do not belong in a hospital while minister Horgan conveniently had his surgery the day before and told all BC residents to get themselves checked as soon as they have a concern.  Guess what , there are thousands of BC residents who have concerns and wait to see a doctor for months!

Then all the f'-ing masks all the time, everywhere, like we need them for anything other than to damage our lungs!

How much more of this f'-ing non-sense can one take before going insane?  

Those f-ers telling you every moment of the day:  "You get infected; you get sick; you die"  over and over and over!

I am so done with it!

3 hours ago, dialamah said:

Should I have quizzed my friend about these details in the midst of her grief?  What a dumb bunch of questions.  If she's satisfied with the conclusions of health care professionals, than so am I.  You have no credibility, my friend has plenty.

And, I don't have to answer you; I don't even see everything that's posted here.  Keep in mind, too, that you regularly hit my ignore list, cause I can only take so much idiocy.

Sure you are, evidenced by your immediate attempt to cast doubt on what her health care team determined.

Oh yeah, the Blue Grotto is in Kamloops and 60 people did not get sick.  Do try harder to provide accurate information.

If you don't want to be questioned on your anecdotes, then maybe keep them to yourself.  It's a logical question - how did her health care team determine that her covid definitely came from that one person?  You suggested that the family will no longer be treating that person as family, and it makes me sad that this is dividing society and families, friends and neighbours.  Would they still do that if she accidently caught from a family member and died from any influenza, as many elderly people do?  Or is it just covid?

FB_IMG_1634995684386.jpg

Edited by Goddess

3 hours ago, dialamah said:

The consequences for obese people, addicts and smokers are serious illnesses, early death and shunning from the larger society.  

I don't shun any of those people.  Obese people, addicts or smokers.

I think it's very unkind of you to do so.

Edited by Goddess

Sen. Johnson Expert Panel on Federal Vaccine Mandates (rumble.com)

This senator from the US has taken on the cause of fighting for those injured and dead from the vaccines.

It's a long video - over 3 hours - but there is testimony from many doctors, scientists and testimony from those injured/with dead loved ones.

2 of the testimonies are from people who were in the trials.  One is the young girl I was talking about earlier, who is now on a feeding tube and in a wheelchair.

The FDA and the CDC were invited to this, but declined to attend.

Informed consent means these kinds of injuries and deaths should be told to the public, not hidden and covered up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cannucklehead said:

If your going to gamble on either choice I'd play the odds and get them vaccinated if they are not allergic or have any other health conditions.  

Next stop Rama!!!?

No, it’s the other way around.  Children are at greater risk from the flu.  There’s no need to mandate children be vaccinated from covid.  In fact, the risk from things like heart inflammation are higher than from covid.  

49 minutes ago, Shady said:

No, it’s the other way around.  Children are at greater risk from the flu.  There’s no need to mandate children be vaccinated from covid.  In fact, the risk from things like heart inflammation are higher than from covid.  

The largest number of infections now are children under 12.

4 hours ago, Goddess said:

What an amazing virus.  It attacks different age groups as soon as the vax becomes available for them.

Yeah stats have a way of doing that with this particular virus. For example right about the time that stats start showing up from around the world showing how the vaccinated are becoming infected in increasing numbers. new stats for several week periods start popping up in Canadian provinces showing it the other way around and radically so. 

It's also interesting how Big Pharma's new, needed stats for all of a sudden infected children (providing they actually exist) start popping up right around the start of flu season.

Edited by Infidel Dog

Big Pharma's little army of gullibles will dispute the source below, but that's OK. I dispute stuff like their ridiculous little group of activist "fact-checkers." However I will read them before I dispute them. The gullibles might want to try that.

Here's one:

"

Here’s the risk model:

• Because the Pfizer clinical trial has no useable data, I have to immuno-bridge from the nearest age group.
  • 31,761,099 people (so just about 10% more people than in the 5 to 11 age bracket) ages 12 to 24 have gotten at least one coronavirus shot.
  • The COVID-19 vaccine program has only existed for 10 months and younger people have only had access more recently (children 12 to 15 have had access for five months; since May 10) — so we’re looking at roughly the same observational time period as modeled above.
  • During that time, there are 128 reports of fatal side effects following coronavirus mRNA injections in people 12 to 24. (That’s through October 22, 2021. There is a reporting lag though so the actual number of reports that have been filed is surely higher).
  • Kirsch, Rose, and Crawford (2021) estimate that VAERS undercounts fatal reactions by a factor of 41 which would put the total fatal side effects in this age-range at 5,248. (Kirsch et al. represents a conservative estimate because others have put the underreporting factor at 100.)
  • With potentially deadly side effects including myo- and pericarditis disproportionately impacting youth it is reasonable to think that over time the rate of fatal side effects from mRNA shots in children ages 5 to 11 might be similar to those in ages 12 to 24.

So, to put it simply, the Biden administration plan would kill 5,248 children via Pfizer mRNA shots in order to save 45 children from dying of coronavirus."

https://noqreport.com/2021/11/08/risk-of-death-for-kids-age-5-11-from-the-vaccines-is-exponentially-higher-than-from-covid-itself/

Using VAERS as conclusive evidence of anything is still funny. 

But people really believe these are direct causal deaths. So it's actually dangerous. 

A Canadian example of this. 

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/ontario-mpp-randy-hillier-apologizes-for-covid-19-social-media-post-1.5655095

Public Health Ontario says all deaths following vaccination that are reported to public health units are thoroughly investigated, and it has so far determined in one case that vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia was a cause of death in someone who received the AstraZeneca vaccine.

There are seven other reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination that meet the provincial surveillance definition. In four, the adverse events were found to have possibly contributed to the death but were not the underlying cause, and in the remaining three the vaccine was not a cause of death.

Edited by Boges

As was declared we here in Ontario recently entered a new phase of "reopening". Not sure if you noticed any difference but here's a good news for you. Apparently The Doctor looked at the cases this morning and they went up maybe by the total of ten! And (according to Doctor) that's been "too muuuch". See, perhaps the "reopening" (did you notice it, in your microscope?) was too much and too fast. And so The Doctor's thinking is some of the reopening needs to be rolled back (how do you divide a nothing into parts - that was a famous philosophical discussion awhile back. But of course doctors are very smart and will think of something).

How happy are you that there's a happy doctor that every morning will look and decide (for you) what you are allowed and cannot do? For as long as necessary. March 2023, maybe. Dancing?

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

Big Pharma's little army of gullibles will dispute the source below, but that's OK. I dispute stuff like their ridiculous little group of activist "fact-checkers." However I will read them before I dispute them. The gullibles might want to try that.

Here's one:

"

Here’s the risk model:

• Because the Pfizer clinical trial has no useable data, I have to immuno-bridge from the nearest age group.
  • 31,761,099 people (so just about 10% more people than in the 5 to 11 age bracket) ages 12 to 24 have gotten at least one coronavirus shot.
  • The COVID-19 vaccine program has only existed for 10 months and younger people have only had access more recently (children 12 to 15 have had access for five months; since May 10) — so we’re looking at roughly the same observational time period as modeled above.
  • During that time, there are 128 reports of fatal side effects following coronavirus mRNA injections in people 12 to 24. (That’s through October 22, 2021. There is a reporting lag though so the actual number of reports that have been filed is surely higher).
  • Kirsch, Rose, and Crawford (2021) estimate that VAERS undercounts fatal reactions by a factor of 41 which would put the total fatal side effects in this age-range at 5,248. (Kirsch et al. represents a conservative estimate because others have put the underreporting factor at 100.)
  • With potentially deadly side effects including myo- and pericarditis disproportionately impacting youth it is reasonable to think that over time the rate of fatal side effects from mRNA shots in children ages 5 to 11 might be similar to those in ages 12 to 24.

So, to put it simply, the Biden administration plan would kill 5,248 children via Pfizer mRNA shots in order to save 45 children from dying of coronavirus."

https://noqreport.com/2021/11/08/risk-of-death-for-kids-age-5-11-from-the-vaccines-is-exponentially-higher-than-from-covid-itself/

I don't know if you've noticed, but there has been 41 collapses reported in sports games in the last 4 months.

Of these, 29 resulted in death, almost all in 15-19 year old players who were recently vaxxed.

I also notice that the media is desperately trying to make it seem like heart attacks in the under 20-yr-old crowd are common and normal.

Edited by Goddess

The country is becoming a dim and hopeless place. In the normal world, the idea is life has to be normal unless there's an extraordinary reason to limit it. Here, it's life has to be limited unless the doctors agree to allow you experience some piece or emulation of normalcy and only on condition of cases staying "in the low place". There is your new normal and congrats, you didn't even notice the change.

Will it ever be normal (normal) again? Good question. Think what your life could have been like in the past decades if the doctors knew how to count flu and common cold cases. And now they know.

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

Big Pharma's little army of gullibles will dispute the source below, but that's OK.

"Trust the science."

Coercion is not science.

Withholding data is not science.

Manipulating data is not science.

Cherry-picking studies is not science.

Social conditioning is not science.

Fear-mongering is not science.

Pharma propaganda is not science.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Boges said:

Using VAERS as conclusive evidence of anything is still funny. 

But people really believe these are direct causal deaths. So it's actually dangerous. 

Actually, what I've stated is VAERS and it's equivalent in other nations are as, or more credible than covid infection stats that rely on covid "with" stats. Those rely on comorbidities rather than simple covid "from" stats which would be stats that show purely covid infections. The latter don't exist but they estimate covid alone stats would be about 10% of the exaggerated "covid with" stat they give.

Actually you are correct that VAERS might be less reliable than those "Covid with" stats that include comorbidities. 

But you won't like why.

They estimate unreported VAERS incidents might be as high 100 times more.

BTW, did you know it takes at least a half hour to make out a VAERS report and making a fake VAERS report is punishable by a fine and possible jail time? So if you want to suggest those reports are fake who do you suggest is making them?

Edited by Infidel Dog

It's not the rocket science, in many of the earlier waves the time from a trough to the peak of the wave has been from 1.5 to 2 months. The latest uptake in the countries of Europe began in mid October, so the peak can be expected by end of this month to early December. Let's see if they make it through without appeals, drama, tears and return to lockdowns. And in any event, even an attempt at resuming normal life worth more, everything than dim and lightless living forever? in the shadow of The Scary Number under wise guidance (forever) of the "travel from Wuhan" doctors.

Edited by myata

Toronto Sun editor Anthony Furey, lays out all the conflicting issues and data concerning clot shots for kids:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0A7xqXQRmE&t=97s

Basically it's not a good idea. The probable risks vastly outweigh any possible benefit.

OK, to be fair, Tony just calls it "nuance" to the issue, but watch the video. See for yourself.

Edited by Infidel Dog

We’re at the point where lifting restrictions poses an acceptable risk.  The problem is that, while it’s impossible to eliminate risk and the effort to do so creates all sorts of bigger problems, there are some people for whom no level of risk is acceptable.  The health puritans may be a fringe of society, but they’re more willing to fight and scream than the majority.  They’re as bad as or worse than the anti-vaxxer fringe.  Governments have to override their ridiculous demands and fear-mongering.

Edited by Zeitgeist

A bureaucrat would not stop unless someone or something draws a line for them. For the Doctor 400 cases in a 15 million population is "too much". Why? How? Where is the measure and the line? No answer. He just happens to think so. And then, tomorrow you'll wake up to the new restrictions. How is it different from 1984 in essence if not the letter?