Returning to normal

myata

4 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

If that were true no comment would be necessary, but apparently it is because you are.

Well a forum like this is a very very concentrated view of different political opinions. I engage as more as a hobby than a critical analysis of what's really important IRL. 

Kind of like the Comments section under a Newspaper article. 

Political leaders know this. That's why the PPC was the only party that really embraced Anti-Vax ideology. 

7 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I could honestly name 20 blatantly false narratives from the MSM that have completely sucked you in and yet for some reason you just made a post accusing someone else of living in a bubble.... ?

Let me guess. One involves Kavanaugh. 

Edited by Boges

13 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

I guess my whining tolerance is low today.

The Fish That Hates Water: a book about a leftist who didn't like whining.

If you want to board a plane or a train and you are required to be vaccinated to do so, rather than whine and moan, get vaccinated. It is no be deal.

Required to inject a nearly-worthless substance into your arm? What kind of gutless loser wouldn't stand up for themselves, or especially for their children?

Leftists: "But I can't ride the bus if I don't vaccinate my 6 year old for a disease that they can't even get for 50 more years, I'm caving! ?"

Nobody ever said this is a totally free country. But it is a wonderful country in which to live. Quit complaining and count your blessings. You live in a country where you have access to a vaccine that will help keep you safe. Billions of people don't. You are blessed. Be thankful for where you live.

That was a laughable mishmash of propaganda and platitudes, and "being thankful for where we live" isn't something that lasts very long for sheeple. 

28 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

I guess my whining tolerance is low today. If you want to board a plane or a train and you are required to be vaccinated to do so, rather than whine and moan, get vaccinated. It is no be deal.

No, wrong again. If it's "no big deal" for you, it does not mean that it can be imposed on everybody without strong and complete explanation, justification, evidence and proof that it's absolutely necessary. No and it goes way beyond democracy to something primal like being an independent being, individual. I can't care less what your fing entitled world is, but absolutely, no chance in a million that you're going to tell me what mine should be. Or dictate, for that matter.

The immunity of those who recovered from covid is superior to the symptom relief they get from the mRNA clot shot. 

The efficacy of the said shot wanes after 4 to 8 months.

As time passes we see more vaccinated getting infected. The talk of "Pandemic of the unvaccinated" was false.

There are adverse effects that can be life or health threatening from the clot shot. Many had bad reactions to the first shot that might make them less anxious to take a second.

The clot shot is experimental and has not been tested properly. Nobody knows what problems messing with the RNA and protein spikes might cause in the future. Some Doctors and researchers have predicted anything from more variants to mass death.

Soon there will be booster shots. This tells us covid and its variants will continue into the future with or without the mRNA jab. This is not polio and the jab is not a vaccine.

Places like Sweden and Florida have been more successful by opening up rather than suppressing freedoms and choice. 

Looking at Australia shows us the sort of totalitarianism that is the ultimate goal. It never was about health. Under 60s have less to worry about than the flu.

But no, the non-compliant must comply. If they do not they must be ostracized and ultimately gullagged. And they must not complain because QueenMandy and Boges don't like it. That's their opinion. Mine is they can get stuffed. 

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Boges said:

This is where modern discourse falls a part. 

Facts are in dispute. It's why polarization is so stark. 

Facts aren't in dispute at all.

The people who are telling you to vax are the same people who just lied to you and forced you to regurgitate their false narratives for over a year now.

They started with "H2H isn't happening, banning flights is racist, considering the possibility that the virus came from a lab is racist, you shouldn't wear masks but we're going to give all of our PPE to China for no apparent reason, two weeks to flatten the curve, HCQ suddenly kills people after 60 years of proven safety but we know in advance that the untested vaccines will be safe, the vaccines are safe, you can't die if you take the vaccine", etc and those were all lies.

Are you willing to dispute facts with me Boges? Of course not. Facts aren't your friends, and they're not in dispute at all, you're just refusing to look at them. What you're doing is parroting MSM/leftist narratives like a teacher's pet from the Hitler Youth Camp.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

The people who are telling you to vax are the same people who just lied to you and forced you to regurgitate their false narratives for over a year now.

They started with "H2H isn't happening, banning flights is racist, considering the possibility that the virus came from a lab is racist, you shouldn't wear masks but we're going to give all of our PPE to China for no apparent reason, two weeks to flatten the curve, HCQ suddenly kills people after 60 years of proven safety but we know in advance that the untested vaccines will be safe, the vaccines are safe, you can't die if you take the vaccine", etc and those were all lies.

Are you willing to dispute facts with me Boges? Of course not. Facts aren't your friends, and they're not in dispute at all, you're just refusing to look at them. What you're doing is parroting MSM/leftist narratives like a teacher's pet from the Hitler Youth Camp.  

I can dispute all that. But you'd dispute my premise. 

I think the MSM narrative is tired. The MSM just provides a source. Like a study. You'd have to discredit the study or the people providing the information. 

For example: 

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/is-the-covid19-vaccine-safe

Not MSM. Not Leftist AFIK. Is this just spouting MSM dogma? 

Vaccines are safe and effective. You don't believe that. It's fine. Some people don't believe the Earth is Round. 

Just now, Boges said:

I can dispute all that. But you'd dispute my premise. 

I think the MSM narrative is tired. The MSM just provides a source. Like a study. You'd have to discredit the study or the people providing the information. 

You could dispute it in the same way that one could dispute the holocaust, but everything that I said there is now undisputed fact.

Why do I (and all the other conservatives here) always end up looking like a sage while Fauci, CTV, CNN etc always end up with egg on their face? How is that possible if they're not just lying in the first place? I don't have a crystal ball, I actually have less access to information than they do, but for some reason my posts age better than their solemn declarations of truth.

12 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

"H2H isn't happening, banning flights is racist, considering the possibility that the virus came from a lab is racist, you shouldn't wear masks but we're going to give all of our PPE to China for no apparent reason, two weeks to flatten the curve, HCQ suddenly kills people after 60 years of proven safety but we know in advance that the untested vaccines will be safe, the vaccines are safe, you can't die if you take the vaccine"

Boges, would you like to dispute something from this list? It took me twenty seconds to come up with that, it's just a starter. 

A tale of smart and stpd. Everybody knows by now that immunity from quasi-vaccines is not expected to be long term. Outbreaks have been and are being reported in most vaccinated environments. Smart ones know that. They have eyes and what they are (normally) attached to.

In many countries of Europe, from firsthand observation and conversations, the reality in many regular environments and encounters is that of before Covid. Cafes and restaurants are packed. Partying and dancing night long, open. No signs of masks anywhere except specific prescribed places that are mostly complied with voluntarily (I've seen no signs of enforcement).

This is not just about freedom and fun that is important and even critical for any society that exists to enjoy life rather than being managed. This is also smart. Because they know that protection effect likely would not last long. They also read the results that showed that exposure to virus combined with vaccination is likely to cause minor cases; and that it can produce stronger and longer lasting immunity.

And as a result, protection from the initial vaccination phase can be stretched further; as far as possible in fact. And in the meanwhile, vulnerable can get boosters; new effective treatments can be developed and already known ones restocked and stocked in high quality high efficiency care facilities; and the natural immunity of the population would have more time to adapt. Common cold is a corona virus too; some time ago it was a novel virus too. Is it a given, of course not. But yes that's what smart do they look and they see, they think, try and do better and all over again, till the problem is solved.

And here's what stpd do, repeatedly, always and yet again: first they look for a one-shot simple and perfect panacea, all eggs in one basket solution. Then they put it up and march beating the drum having no time to look and see what's going on and what's coming. You've seen it surely: "not a problem", "no mask", yes holy lockdowns, yes holy mask, holy vaccination to perfect 99.99% - and then what? What will it be, by the second anniversary at 98.9%? Population fed up with noisy and busy management; with scary daily propaganda pumping and drumming; and chainsaw vaccination resulting in strong hesitance and increasing resistance to mandatory boosting, while initial protection is waning? Did someone say, shoot yourself in the foot solution?

We don't know the solutions as yet; and there's no guarantees. But one can try to see and think, what instrument will eventually solve this problem: intelligence, communications, trust; or chainsaw and sledgehammer. We may not have a say in the choice of an instrument (that's the system our ancestors and we built for us and our posterity) but at least we can still look, see and think.

So busy drumming and marching that couldn't stop and think for a minute: refusing and delaying to lift restrictions now, what happens if in winter months cases turn up (as there are reasons for them to, lectures or no) ? What management options would remain? Not to worry, bam dram just keep marching!

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

When Covid first appeared, they had to make educated guesses about contagion. We will probably never know the source of the virus. I presume we sent PPE to China because that was the epicentre at the time. (Just my guess because I never heard about that move.) Mask wearing was discouraged because of the shortage of masks for healthcare workers and we were all supposed to "stay the blazes Home." If you stayed away from people, you didn't need a mask. HCQ was never considered a treatment for Covid 19 except by people who didn't know what they were talking about. Hundreds of millions of people have been vaccinated with a tiny number of people who had serious side effects. The side effects of Covid are far more common and more serious than the vaccine. When the vaccines came out, it was expected to be about 85 percent effective, much better than the flu shot. The number of fully vaccinated people getting Covid is about 15 % which shows the vaccine is 85% effective. 

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

The immunity of those who recovered from covid is superior to the symptom relief they get from the mRNA clot shot. 

You have been mis-informed. My understanding is immunity from being infected apparently declines faster than the protection of mRNA vaccine. 

It is still important to wear a mask, stay at least 2 metres form other people and wash your hands thoroughly often.

When you call it a "clot shot", how many people suffered blood clots as a side effect, out of the hundreds of millions of people who are fully vaccinated and how many people suffered blood clots as a result of contracting Covid?

Anyone who thinks lifting all restrictions is a good idea, come to Saskatoon and see what has happened to our healthcare system. If you have cancer, need heart surgery, good luck.

Edited by Queenmandy85

58 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You could dispute it in the same way that one could dispute the holocaust, but everything that I said there is now undisputed fact.

Why do I (and all the other conservatives here) always end up looking like a sage while Fauci, CTV, CNN etc always end up with egg on their face? How is that possible if they're not just lying in the first place? I don't have a crystal ball, I actually have less access to information than they do, but for some reason my posts age better than their solemn declarations of truth.

I know this and I generally avoid using CNN as a cite. 

1 hour ago, Queenmandy85 said:

You have been mis-informed. My understanding is immunity from being infected apparently declines faster than the protection of mRNA vaccine. 

Tell you what...I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours.

Brownstone Institute collected 102 scientific studies showing the following:

These studies demonstrate what was and is already known: natural immunity for a SARS-type virus is robust, long-lasting, and broadly effective even in the case of mutations, generally more so than vaccines. In fact, a major contribution of 20th-century science has been to expand upon and further elucidate this principle that has been known since the ancient world. Every expert presumably knew this long before the current debates. The effort to pretend otherwise is a scientific scandal of the highest order, especially because the continued neglect of the topic is affecting the rights and freedoms of billions of people. 

https://brownstone.org/articles/79-research-studies-affirm-naturally-acquired-immunity-to-covid-19-documented-linked-and-quoted/ 

Watching Canada these days I don't know to laugh or cry. For example, it insists on creating its very own, Frankenstein reborn version of "reopening". Quebec just announced a relevement of restrictions. Not now, granted, from November 15 and till then things can happen but anyways. Masks won't have to be worn in high school and karaoke and dancing will be allowed again, but... wait... with mandatory masks. Imagine, karaoke in masks. A Halloween dancing, year long. Sounds like true reopening, no?

Where, what galaxy did these people come from? What bizarre versions of "normal" they would want us to accept and infect with? Especially if cases would turn wrong way, hello Delta plus.

It is still important to wear a mask, stay at least 2 metres form other people and wash your hands thoroughly often.

I could and have produced all kinds of studies illustrating masks don't work but why bother. Just answer this one question; If masks work, why haven't they? The only people I see not wearing them are the elites that mandate them.

As to the other two I prefer to do that on general principles but if you need a mandate just self-mandate. Don't bother those of us that already have it under control

When you call it a "clot shot", how many people suffered blood clots as a side effect, out of the hundreds of millions of people who are fully vaccinated and how many people suffered blood clots as a result of contracting Covid?

Clot shot is hyperbole to make a point. There are many other known adverse reactions to the mRNA jab. The one that spooks me the most are the neurological disorders. 

I've heard some argue that adverse reactions are vastly under-reported.

I have to admit though, anecdotal evidence along with, reasoned conjecture and known facts glom together to sway me.

Here's one from my native BC that spooks me worse than any scary conjectures of what might be happening in the early weeks of the variant wave from Saskatchewan.

Dr. Henry, Health Minister Adrian Dix, and Premier John Horgan, have allotted no exemptions for people like Tenley Csolle. The once vibrant and active 22-year-old rehab therapist assistant immediately fell ill after taking the jab and lost the use of her legs two weeks later. Now she must potentially put herself at risk by having a second Moderna injection in order to qualify for a vaccine passport.

There's a Rumble video at the link

https://rumble.com/vm7uzj-b.c.-vax-pass-punishes-young-health-care-worker-who-cant-walk-following-mod.html