Returning to normal

myata

On 10/21/2021 at 2:54 PM, Aristides said:

It's a report, a report that can be made by anyone including people trying to bias the data, not a confirmation that anything happened. I posted the VAERS disclaimer, it's pretty obvious that most of those who rushed to quote VAERS have never even looked at the site.

Your right and i was one of them, but at the same time the number of deaths are reported on those same VAERS reports, so how can your side be so confident that that our numbers are so wrong.. what info are you using to base that thought process on. I asked Treebeard and he said he trusts the CDC, but they are the ones using the VAERS. it seems to go round and round...we are just a circle of guys screaming at watch other like i said educate me , show me your sources 

I wouldn't use same terms but the country does feel dull, dim and hopeless empty like deflated. "Let's defeat it forever", clowns cap and stickers on all bums, watch the Holy Number really that's worth living for? Work your a.. to pay outrageous prices for everything and line up for a stamp check in a bland mediocre eating place with outrageous ($9 beer) prices not seen anywhere on this planet? Nah thanks. I'll pass that incentive, and without much anguish.

I'm not sure it has much attraction left other than for the desperate who would take just anything. Even many migrants prefer Europe. And sure, this state of affairs doesn't sound like a great inspiration for the next phase, from some angles at least. I'm sure $400K PHO and other CEO may believe differently.

Edited by myata

3 hours ago, Goddess said:

It COULD be that they are not intentionally trying to shut down small businesses, destroy the middle class, transfer the majority of wealth to the world's ultra rich and divide us with fear and hatred.

But what would they be doing differently if it was intentional?

I went for a quick bite to eat at a McDonald's restaurant today, and I ordered something to eat, and then sat down at a table. No one asked me if I were vaccinated or not. I must assume that this must be the same at all fast food outlets. But yet, I cannot go into any ordinary restaurant without first having to produce a vaccine passport to enter and sit down and have something to eat. 

It's very strange as to how only globalist corporate owned fast food restaurants like McDonald's can be exempted from asking people for their vaccine passports while an ordinary locally owned mom and pop restaurant or pub have to ask people for their vaccine passports. Is there something wrong with this picture? 

I will always remember when I heard one woman say many decades ago that globalist corporations run and rule the world. Geez, now I do believe that she was right and that globalist corporate owned businesses do own and run the world.

When we now see that businesses like globalist corporate owned stores like Costco, Walmart, Home Depot, McDonald's and even government liquor stores do not ask anyone for their vaccine passports, but yet the little guy or gal who owns a family restaurant has to ask people for their vaccine passports to allow someone inside their restaurant, there truly has to be something wrong with this picture. Yet, the pro vaxers here seems to feel that this is all okay. Those pro vax people truly do have a problem and lack common sense and logic alright. They see nothing wrong with it. ?

2 hours ago, TreeBeard said:

You find crimes against humanity funny?  Or is it that you don’t really believe that?

Crimes against humanity are serious enough to worry about. Those crimes are not funny at all. They are serious crimes, and what is going on in Canada against the non vaccinated people are crimes against humanity. Believe that or not. ?

3 hours ago, Goddess said:

You really have trouble assimilating any information that goes against your own biases.

I never said that, nor drew that comparison.  No where did I say anything about getting beat up or unvaxxed people getting thrown into camps.

I'm not sure if you are unable to mentally grasp the article and comparison or just deliberately trying to be obtuse, so I will try one last time to explain the article to you:

The article clearly states and I clearly stated that it began with a public health campaign using government, doctors and scientists and the media to provide "evidence" of their claims to deceive the public and foment division and hatred, that Jews were dirty disease spreaders.  This was used to segregate them from society, which led to them being thrown in camps.

Although now that you bring it up - many are losing properties and livelihoods today, since they are being denied employment in their chosen careers (not just in medical) due to exercising a human right - choice to medical bodily autonomy.

The Canadian government has mandated certain fields to be vaccinated.  Whether this is governmental overreach or not (I believe it is) I'm sure the courts will decide in the future.

But companies who have no governmental mandate are overreaching by demanding employees be vaccinated and terminating them, even though there is no governmental mandate for that type of employment.

Actually you did. There is no way no how you can be compared to European Jews of the 1930's and 40's. You just make yourself look foolish every time you and other anti vaxxers bring them up. You have the option of getting vaccinated or living with the restrictions of not being vaccinated, they had no options at all other than try to flee for their lives with nothing but the clothes on their backs. Not being able to go to a restaurant or concert is not the same as being sent to a death camp so do yourself a favour and not try to make a connection.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Army Guy said:

but at the same time the number of deaths are reported on those same VAERS reports

If someone has the vaccine, then dies of a stroke or heart attack or something else, a day, week or month later, that is not proof that the vaccine caused it. The person reporting it may really believe they're related, but correlation is not causation.  And believe it or not, plenty of people are willing to lie, just cause.  

24 minutes ago, dialamah said:

If someone has the vaccine, then dies of a stroke or heart attack or something else, a day, week or month later, that is not proof that the vaccine caused it. The person reporting it may really believe they're related, but correlation is not causation.  And believe it or not, plenty of people are willing to lie, just cause. 

I believe in coincidences

coincidences happen every day

but I don't trust coincidences

Garak knows

Edited by Yzermandius19

2 hours ago, dialamah said:

And if someone checks into a hospital with say cancer and tests positive with covid in there or say someone falls off a ladder and dies or dies in a car accident and their corpses test positive for covid it may not have been covid that killed them. And yes those sorts of things have happened and became covid death stats.

But just comordities in general are present in most covid deaths. Without them Covid isn't even much of a problem. But with them covid is nothing more than a correlation to the death that is not causation. That's what you said, right? Correlation is not causation.

58 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

And if someone checks into a hospital with say cancer and tests positive with covid in there or say someone falls off a ladder and dies or dies in a car accident and their corpses test positive for covid it may not have been covid that killed them. And yes those sorts of things have happened and became covid death stats.

But just comordities in general are present in most covid deaths. Without them Covid isn't even much of a problem. But with them covid is nothing more than a correlation to the death that is not causation. That's what you said, right? Correlation is not causation.

I've seen no proof of people dying in car accidents or from cancer but counted as a Covid death, just lots of internet hysteria that it's happening.

People can live a long time with chronic conditions: cancer survival, diabetes, heart disease, MS, obesity, smoking, low thyroid, over 60. But they have weaker immune systems so the virus can make them sicker.  If they come to the hospital because they got Covid, and died because their lungs filled with fluid till they couldn't breathe, that's a Covid death. 

It's pretty simple: they got Covid, they died when they might reasonably have been expected to live much longer, even years.  That's correlation and causation.

I've seen multiple people die of failure to thrive

and they count it as a covid death

just because they happened to test positive for covid

when really they were depressed being isolated in their rooms

stopped eating and drinking

and gave up on life

while covid actually had very little to do with it

inflated covid death counts are real

don't kid yourself

you may not have seen it being done

or seen evidence of it being done

but it's being done

I've seen them do it

they aren't rounding down

they are rounding up

any technicality they can use to inflate the numbers

they are using to inflate the numbers

they are juking the stats

bet that

Edited by Yzermandius19

Some folks are praying it's a real plague...as we can see. They actually want it to be real.

But...fun fact...if it was the goddamned plague, you'd have tripped over at least ONE corpse in the streets by now.

But you haven't...and consider this...you wouldn't know it existed without being TOLD. You wouldn't!

5 hours ago, dialamah said:

It's pretty simple: they got Covid, they died when they might reasonably have been expected to live much longer, even years.  That's correlation and causation.

And, lets guess our highly skillful and trusted PH professionals go to such lengths in determination of each and every case, or just check mark it, done? And of course, in a vaccinated case, if there's any possibility of a correlation with a pre-existing condition. Let's guess...

5 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Some folks are praying it's a real plague...as we can see. They actually want it to be real.

But...fun fact...if it was the goddamned plague, you'd have tripped over at least ONE corpse in the streets by now.

But you haven't...and consider this...you wouldn't know it existed without being TOLD. You wouldn't!

I guess some people need tripping over corpses to understand there is a problem. They would be right at home in 14th century Europe.

Yes there are places on this planet where effective management of the epidemics did not require crying, jumping, wringing hands and shutting everything down, repeatedly. Only good quality system, competent professionals and effective and competent management. No you don't get it with a negative feedback feudal bureaucracy where status and compensation are completely detached from the delivered result. To each, their own.

37 minutes ago, myata said:

Yes there are places on this planet where effective management of the epidemics did not require crying, jumping, wringing hands and shutting everything down, repeatedly. Only good quality system, competent professionals and effective and competent management. No you don't get it with a negative feedback feudal bureaucracy where status and compensation are completely detached from the delivered result. To each, their own.

Austria is #6 in per capita health care spending, Canada is #11.

15 hours ago, dialamah said:

These numbers are being recorded by the corner, or doctor at the time of death, the vaccine produces certain conditions or reactions as they are reported by the manufacture like every medication we take today, if these conditions are what caused the deaths then there are high odds that is the cause of death, hence why they are being recorded the way they are. Do i think all the deaths are being recorded with 100 % accuracy, no i don't , nor do i believe that medical people are not capable of lying. But i get the impression that there are some on this forum that want to dump all those stats because there may be a few mistakes, or some people have lied on the results... even if those numbers are 50 % incorrect, or 90 % incorrect the vaccine is NOT 100 % safe, at it is responsible for deaths to normal health people. And if it can happen to reports made by the CDC, why can there be NO mistakes in how the deaths are recorded your dismissing my info as corrupted and your telling me your info is not, i guess only the honest and perfect medical professional are making those your reports and all the losers' are making up the VEARS reports...

And if something has a risk then there is going to be hesitation in some of the population, and those that have some hesitation are now consider rogue by the majority of Canadians. Today the federal Government announced that anyone fired or sent home for not getting vaccinated will not be entitled to UI. the screws get a little tighter. 

Edited by Army Guy

35 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Austria is #6 in per capita health care spending, Canada is #11.

And of that who knows how much is going to surreal and obscene management compensation consistently producing substandard results. See? Suck and proud of it and that's all the reason!

Edited by myata

3 hours ago, Aristides said:

I guess some people need tripping over corpses to understand there is a problem. They would be right at home in 14th century Europe.

Thats kind of dramatic is it not, if your 18 to 40 years of age you have a .07 % chance of dying from this virus, and wait for it. you have a 4.7 chance of getting covid... those numbers climb as you get older. perhaps you can tell me in our history where we have spent well over 350 billion on fighting this virus and shut the country down almost completely damaging our economy, throwing hundreds of thousands out of work.. Was it worth the cost ?

2 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

Thats kind of dramatic is it not, if your 18 to 40 years of age you have a .07 % chance of dying from this virus, and wait for it. you have a 4.7 chance of getting covid... those numbers climb as you get older. perhaps you can tell me in our history where we have spent well over 350 billion on fighting this virus and shut the country down almost completely damaging our economy, throwing hundreds of thousands out of work.. Was it worth the cost ?

I didn't bring it up and it isn't just our country.

3 minutes ago, Aristides said:

I didn't bring it up and it isn't just our country.

I get it you didn't bring it up, but you used it,  but not many G-8 countries spent 350 BIL, and most of them have much more population than we do...

12 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Exactly, you don't know so you just make it up.

No, the results are not make up. One can see them in the reality, it only takes eyes and what they are normally connected to. Excuses, commentaries and redirections is a different story. Some think that they amount to results but it's only an obvious misconception. What you have you can show, and what isn't there no point babbling about.

11 minutes ago, myata said:

No, the results are not make up. One can see them in the reality, it only takes eyes and what they are normally connected to. Excuses, commentaries and redirections is a different story. Some think that they amount to results but it's only an obvious misconception. What you have you can show, and what isn't there no point babbling about.

How many health care systems in other countries have you used? You just rant about generalities. 

18 hours ago, myata said:

I'm sure $400K PHO and other CEO may believe differently.

In my opinion you need to undergo some therapy to get the thoughts of MPs making over $400K off your mind.  Not that it is not true; it is just not helping you and not changing a thing.  It can only make you sicker.

I deal with all of these - nasty rains almost non-stop year round, sick kid, sick wife, hopeless jobs getting us nowhere, some debt (mortgage) , messed up government CRA, RCMP, Ministry of lands and Natural Resources, Conservation Office - all of them - environment falling apart before my eyes, zero contacts/friends, COVID -masks on, masks off; vaccination restrictions - I can no longer even consider traveling to my aging parents (this on its own is right on top of the list); now they shut down my winter fishery; last fall they leveled some of my mushroom picking spots for the good of the pipeline.  You think Trudeau or the MP's even register on the radar in my situation?

What I do is, get my mind off on a tangent to something unrelated.  Stamp collecting for example - I can buy stamps, sell stamps, have fun.  My fishing gear - sell some, buy some, repair some, organize and grease , have fun.  Movies - watch the descent ones I can find, plus all criminal cases and the Monster series - some are pretty curious, others just gruesome, but they take my mind off all craziness around. If the weather decides to give a break, I am immediately outside with my dog, happily hiking, fishing, talking pictures of wildlife and scenery.

The important thing is not to think about the nasty subjects.   A deep breath, a glass of wine, some play with a dog / cat - let it all go away.