Returning to normal

myata

22 hours ago, Goddess said:

The government has already bought and paid for enough doses for everyone to get their 4th booster.  Same with the children's vaxxes.  They were bought and paid for before they were even actually approved.

Trudeau paid the provinces a billion dollars each to implement the passports, so yeah.  None of this is going away any time soon.  Not even if 100% were vaxxed.  That's what the militant pro-vaxxers don't get.

It really had nothing to do with a virus at all right from the beginning. "Event 201" told us that. It was more about trying to push vaccines on gullible Canadians who were brainwashed over and over again into believing that if they did not get fully vaccinated they would not be able to travel. They could even die from the covid virus. They all walked into that trap like a mouse walking into a cheese trap.

If someone or some group or the government wants to create a lie and try to make it appear real then all they have to do is constantly repeat the same lie over and over again until the people start to believe that lie. That is what happened with covid. The covid lie was pushed hard enough that the lie was able to make gullible fools believe that if they did not get vaxxed they were all going to die. Sadly, it worked.  

The only winners from this covid bull crap was big pharma globalists, our Canadian traitorous politicians, and the lying and fake Canadian media. They all got something from it while we the sheeple got nothing but being jabbed with an experimental gene therapy vaccine that is starting to appear that this covid vaccine is doing more harm than good. 

We the sheeple have been duped by one big lie. And now we are all paying the price for listening to the liars in the government, the media, and those so called health officials. Those scumbags have got away with making asses of us all and are still getting away with it. If we the sheeple do not end this medical tyranny now then it will be vaccine boosters and mask wearing forever. Believe it or not. ?

22 hours ago, Goddess said:

Haha, I figured out pretty early on that the coronavirus is only active in mom & pop stores and restaurants.  It magically dissipates in big box stores like WalMart and big chain restaurants like Red Lobster.

Rumor had it that was the plans of and by our suck holing politicians to please their globalists masters from the beginning to try and destroy those mom and pop small businesses so that the big box stores could take up the slack and make even more money. What a sweet heart deal for those big box stores, eh? 

This whole covid lie and hoax was a scam and plandemic from the very start. Sadly, the majority of Canadians were not as bright as one might have thought they are. They have mostly shown themselves to be quite the stupid people that they really do appear to be. Just saying. ?

23 hours ago, Spiderfish said:

I understand your concerns, however I think a degree of rationality would serve everyone well.  Far be it from me to advise anyone on how they should respond to threats of overreaching government control, I honestly don't think our government would go to those extents...although from what I'm seeing out of places like Australia, it's possible I may be off on my judgement.  It's hard for anyone to make sense out of anything when the government is moving the goalposts, changing narratives, and keeping people off balance and confused on an almost weekly basis.  Gotta say, I also don't like the term "pro-vaxxer" any more than I do "anti-vaxxer", because I think it clouds the discussion and is intended to incite people.

I simply want accurate, unsuppressed information to base good decisions on.  I'm not anti-vax, I'm not pro-vax.  When they can provide a vaccine that is proven safe and effective, I will be the first in line.  I haven't seen any such thing yet.  Until then, I guess I will have to keep paying $400 a month for covid testing out of my pocket for the "privilege" of earning a living and paying my bills, so much for freedom 55.

The people of Australia are really starting to see and find out as to what life is like living in a communist country. Four lock downs already with no doubt more to come. Dan Andrews has really shown his true globalist communist colors. No political leader in the western world has been so tyrannical as this buffoon Andrews has been towards his people who pay his f'n salary. This buffoon Andrews must be arrested and charged with crimes against humanity. YES. 

The life that we once lived just one year and a half ago where we could go where we wanted to go and do what we wanted to do has pretty much been all taken away from us and instead all we are getting now is the push for everyone to get vaccinated with booster jabs to follow and still be forced to wear a face diaper mask even after someone has been fully vaccinated. No vax, no life.

The non vaccinated people are the new black slaves of the past American slavery years and also what happened during the apartheid years in South Africa towards the black people of the past. Even the black people living in North America today now find themselves in the same boat as their ancestors once were if they do refuse to not get vaccinated. 

Fifteen days to flatten the curve and it is now over 555 days and the curve is still crooked, and the way things look right now that curve will never straighten out as long as our traitorous politicians keep being allowed to keep spreading their covid lies and bull chit. Anyone who still wants to believe this covid hoax and lie today has to have the IQ of a pigeon. no kidding. ?

2 hours ago, TreeBeard said:

You and @Goddess are making claims that the vaccines are akin to Nazi medical experiments, but  are afraid to answer a question about the scientist who are perpetuating this evil?

Should Pfizer scientists be charged with crimes against humanity?

Yes. ?

2 hours ago, myata said:

Median income for a single individual in Canada is $33,800 (StatCanada)

The salary of a chief PHO is close to $400,000 with benefits and allowances. Public hospital CEO can have up to and over a million. At that level of compensation, does it still look like an "in crisis" "crumbling" system, or already somewhat like a third world, Latin American system?

A system where rulers get obscenely rich without any relation to the reality of the country or the results they produce, for the country. Who said that these folks merit 10 times and more, median wage or a regular Canadian? Is it because of outstanding service and contribution, what is it, where can it be seen? In the permanently in crisis mode, don't blow on it "crumbling" system?

We ended up with a bizarre mix of democratic phraseology and feudal management system. Is it going to work in this century, and for how long?

Our good old Bonnie the commie Henry, our chief medical tyranny boss here in BC, makes about $360,000 a year to mess around with our rights and freedoms. While there have been so many people who have lost their jobs over this plandemic and so many people are being fired for refusing to take the covid jabs, this psychopath gets to keep her useless and boring job and gets to go shopping and buy nice new fancy looking shoes(her fetish apparently)while some people of BC go hungry. This thing has no empathy or compassion at all. She has become nothing more than a mean miserable brain dead robotic machine. She needs to be turned off now. Works for me. LOL. 

The diagnosis for the country seem to be clearer as this event progresses: runaway bureaucracy. And I'm afraid it's an irreversible process. Few if any problems will be solved, essential issues addressed at ever rising cost till something happens. Something will have to happen simply because there isn't a good exit from this spiral process. Not the first time of course, and we could have known. But didn't want to.

1 hour ago, taxme said:

Rumor had it that was the plans of and by our suck holing politicians to please their globalists masters from the beginning to try and destroy those mom and pop small businesses so that the big box stores could take up the slack and make even more money. What a sweet heart deal for those big box stores, eh? 

This whole covid lie and hoax was a scam and plandemic from the very start. Sadly, the majority of Canadians were not as bright as one might have thought they are. They have mostly shown themselves to be quite the stupid people that they really do appear to be. Just saying. ?

It COULD be that they are not intentionally trying to shut down small businesses, destroy the middle class, transfer the majority of wealth to the world's ultra rich and divide us with fear and hatred.

But what would they be doing differently if it was intentional?

Edited by Goddess

2 hours ago, Goddess said:

Do you have a reading comprehension problem?

I already said - the same justice as the German citizenry.    Hopefully, there won't be bodies to bury at the end of this, but you should be shamed for your complicitness.

So. What is it about vaccine policy that you think is based on race? 

In addition to the 10,000 healthcare workers being terminated in Manitoba, it appears there are over 26,000 getting the boot in  Alberta.  That's just 2 provinces I've found so far.

AHS Removed 26,255 Staff Members to Achieve 92 Percent Vaccination Rate — The National Telegraph

Looks like some of you are getting your wish.  You think the wait times in ER and for surgeries were bad before........

Do you not wonder WHY so many are willing to give up their careers? You're just quick to conclude that they are, as Boges says, "a scourge on society" amongst his other derogatory labels?

I think they know something we don't know and aren't being told.

1 minute ago, Aristides said:

You are drawing a direct comparison between people who won't get vaccinated to Jews who were being persecuted for their ethnicity.

I was drawing a direct comparison to the "public health" aspect.  I even stated that clearly.

You might want to read again in order to fully comprehend.

Edited by Goddess

Just now, Goddess said:

I was drawing a comparison to the "public health" aspect.

You might want to read again in order to fully comprehend.

I read it and if you weren't making the comparison to Jews, why did you  bring it up?

It's true the Nazi's used public health as an excuse to persecute Jews but than has nothing to do with the anti vax movement and it is insulting to insulate that it does.

People who won't get vaccinated aren't getting beat up, losing their property or being thrown in concentration camps. 

1. What could you possibly think is remotely comparable between the plight of a Jew in Nazi Germany and a white anti vax conspiracy theorist in Canada?

2. What public health measures do you think European Jews could have followed for the Nazi's to stop persecuting them?

16 minutes ago, Aristides said:

People who won't get vaccinated aren't getting beat up, losing their property or being thrown in concentration camps. 

You really have trouble assimilating any information that goes against your own biases.

I never said that, nor drew that comparison.  No where did I say anything about getting beat up or unvaxxed people getting thrown into camps.

I'm not sure if you are unable to mentally grasp the article and comparison or just deliberately trying to be obtuse, so I will try one last time to explain the article to you:

The article clearly states and I clearly stated that it began with a public health campaign using government, doctors and scientists and the media to provide "evidence" of their claims to deceive the public and foment division and hatred, that Jews were dirty disease spreaders.  This was used to segregate them from society, which led to them being thrown in camps.

Although now that you bring it up - many are losing properties and livelihoods today, since they are being denied employment in their chosen careers (not just in medical) due to exercising a human right - choice to medical bodily autonomy.

The Canadian government has mandated certain fields to be vaccinated.  Whether this is governmental overreach or not (I believe it is) I'm sure the courts will decide in the future.

But companies who have no governmental mandate are overreaching by demanding employees be vaccinated and terminating them, even though there is no governmental mandate for that type of employment.

Edited by Goddess

I kind of understand why companies would overreach and require all employees to be vaxxed.  If someone brought covid into the office and the 58 year secretary died from it, perhaps they would open themselves up to being sued.

However, we run this risk with any flu and have for a very long time.  Acts of God occur all the time with disease, no one can predict who will or will not die from anything.  Look at all the fully vaxxed people who are spreading and dying from covid.

The precedent now is, if anyone in the office comes to work with the flu or a bad cold and the 58 year old secretary gets it and dies, the precedent being set is the company can be sued.

Is that where we want this going?

Edited by Goddess

Here's another news item that tells me there won't be any "returning to normal" any time soon:

Justin Trudeau:

"We have reached an agreement with Pfizer....This deals includes options to add 30 million doses in both 2022 and 2023, and an option for 60 million doses in 2024."

Note how the number of anticipated booster doses doubles in 2024.

Very ambitious.

• Like 1

No there's no point in lifting restrictions in six months if cases stay in the low place and the populace behave. That only shows that these folks are, very clearly now, in an accomplished denial of the reality. They think that they manage something but in fact they manage only pens they push on voiceless peasants. The cases will go up and down; Covid is here to stay. Normal, sane people are learning how to have life with Covid. The insane ones think that they can play scare and promise game with the Nature. With the virus. To each, their own.

12 minutes ago, myata said:

Normal, sane people are learning how to have life with Covid.

I saw a post on Facebook ( a friend of a friend) who said her daughter had the sniffles one day, so she kept her home from school that Thursday and Friday.  By Monday, she was fine and went back to school.  She said, "I did not haul her in to get tested or make a big deal of her sniffles.  That's how this hysteria ends."

I couldn't have agreed more.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

Here's another news item that tells me there won't be any "returning to normal" any time soon:

Justin Trudeau:

"We have reached an agreement with Pfizer....This deals includes options to add 30 million doses in both 2022 and 2023, and an option for 60 million doses in 2024."

Note how the number of anticipated booster doses doubles in 2024.

Very ambitious.

It will never end. The vaccines and masks are here to stay forever. The sheeple have bought into a lie and a hoax and those same fools are still willing to keep going along with that lie and hoax. As I have said many times here already. I find that the majority of Canadians are just plain f'n stupid, especially those that voted for comrade Castro Turdeau once again. With having a majority of so many stupid people living in this stupid country things will only get worse. 

I was at a pool today and I was talking to some guy who told me that he had heard that Castro Trudeau plans on using the Canadian military to go door to door to check as to who has been vaccinated or not. WTH? Is this Canada or China? ?

On 10/21/2021 at 2:52 PM, TreeBeard said:

CDC runs VAERS.  Why do you believe the VAERS numbers?

Let’s assume every report is true in VAERS.

How do vaccine deaths compare to COVID deaths?  Some simple math should tell you which is safer, getting the vaccine, or not, correct?

Oh wait….   You don’t believe the COVID death numbers, do you?  

If we have determined that the VAERS info is invalid, then how many other reports are also invalid as they are using the same info based on faulty input.... second it is a government run department and it should have the correct info. You yourself you trust the CDC, but your one of the few in your camp of pro vaxxers that trusts the CDC. 

Lets assume it is not correct then , then who is correct, i asked you that very question to which you said i trust the CDC. So where am i going to get this correct info, and where are you getting your info from ? 

Yes the math is simple. and yes more people die from the covid than do from the vaccine, what does that mean to you ? Playing Russian roulette with 6 bullets in the gun is crazy, but it is ok to play with just one because the odds are better...but the result is going to be the same someone is going to die... with the vaccine the younger you are ages 18 to 40 you have a greater chance of dying from the vaccine, as the odds of dying from covid at those ages with no medical complications is .07 % , and the odds of catching covid are 4.7 %...Now if your 50 to 80 then the vaccine is the way to go, or if you have an underlying medical condition like diabetes etc...Those stats come from health Canada web site, and your right the math is easy. I wonder who they get their numbers from...  

And for some people they are not willing to risk it, so they are refusing why is that so hard to understand, your under the idea that every red neck in this country is saying no because it is some kind of conspiracy, or they are just to damn stupid to know any better.. here in NB we are at 92.3 % vaccinated and we are not in the green yet, we will never be at 100 % , unless they take their measures even further than they do now... 

But then again we have medical professionals who are very knowledgeable about all of this that are also refusing to get vaxed , maybe those medical professionals are not the cream of the crop, but i stop and wonder why are they refusing must be some reason...or are they just rebellious 

So I don't believe in the numbers have been recorded correctly, just like your VEARS reports,  why is it possiable that the VAERS reports numbers are false because they are not checked, and some how it is impossible that the number of deaths are off as well. Just out of curiosity where do they get the number of deaths from...well they are also recorded in the VAERS reports,  Your right they are not being verified proof of that happened with that kid, that died of medical issues and not covid, but his death was recorded as death by covid..