Returning to normal

myata

1 minute ago, TreeBeard said:

Who said there were no adverse effects from the vaccines?  Be specific.

Why would I believe “alternate media”?   What data do they have that others do not?

You all deny the reports from vaers have any credibility.  Every person who dies within 48 hours of the vax, well we shouldn't say it was because of the vax.

Where do these people go to have their story heard?  MSM won't carry the stories.  You guys don't want to hear or just say they're lying. They arre taking their stories to any platform that will hear them.  Like that facebook post from the media company that asked for stories of people who died after refusing the vax.  Instead, they got over 1000 stories of people who died or had adverse reactions to it.  But no story was ever reported about them.

Where do you expect them to go?  No one wants to listen.  It seems like you, the media, the government and definitely Big Pharma just want them to shut up.

Sorry, but I really wonder why that is?

7 minutes ago, Goddess said:

The people who have been harmed by this and experienced convulsions and other adverse effects to the point they can no longer work have yet to see a dime from the so-called "Vaccine Injury Fund".  And they are getting more and more vocal, frustrated and desperate.  They feel completely abandoned.  But of course, you barely hear a peep from the media about them.

It's been over 3 months, nearly 4 for my sister.  She is still barely able to work because of debilitating headaches, dizziness, general lethargy, etc.  If it weren't for me, she'd be bankrupt now.  If I take the vax and get the same adverse reactions, then what do we do?  Not one of you cares about people like us.

People who were left behind in Afghanistan feel abandoned but the MSM doesn't cover it because they have to protect Biden.

People in Canada and the US have been hurt or killed by vaccines but the MSM doesn't cover it because they have to protect Biden & Trudeau - the mask mandaters - and they have to protect Big Pharma's cash cow.

The sheeple here in Canada have a toxic symbiotic relationship with the MSM. They get most of their self-esteem from parroting the virtue-signalling that the MSM belches out like raw sewage going into the St Lawrence, and they know it's 100% lies and spin, but they're so invested in being shining examples of that spin that they have to keep on perpetuating it, otherwise they're admitting that they're not actually great people, they're just rotten liars and slanderers. 

11 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Every person who dies within 48 hours of the vax, well we shouldn't say it was because of the vax.

What if they were in a car accident?

12 minutes ago, Goddess said:

You all deny the reports from vaers have any credibility. 

Even the CDC doesn't place any credibility on them, as they state in bolded letters on their website.  Specifically, a report to VAERS does not mean that a vaccine caused an adverse event. But VAERS can give CDC and FDA important information. If it looks as though a vaccine might be causing a problem, FDA and CDC will investigate further and take action if needed.

Note that CDC and FDA will investigate further if needed.

Why do you ignore those rather significant qualifiers on the reliability of VAERS? 

23 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Who said there were no adverse effects from the vaccines?  Be specific.

Why would I believe “alternate media”?   What data do they have that others do not?

You wanna know how I found the alternate media?  From trying to find help for my sister.  At least some support. 

There are discussion boards, just like this one.  Full of people who can no longer work after getting the vax, or have had a loved one die immediately after the vax but they can't get anyone to listen.  Their doctors are too cowed by the government shutting down any doctor trying to find alternatives, to be able to help them.

I don't think you MSM people are getting the full story of what's really happening outside your government paid for media.

8 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Even the CDC doesn't place any credibility on them, as they state in bolded letters on their website.  Specifically, a report to VAERS does not mean that a vaccine caused an adverse event. But VAERS can give CDC and FDA important information. If it looks as though a vaccine might be causing a problem, FDA and CDC will investigate further and take action if needed.

Note that CDC and FDA will investigate further if needed.

Why do you ignore those rather significant qualifiers on the reliability of VAERS? 

So again, where do people go who have had a loved one die from the vax or are having violent convulsions to the point they can't work?

Are they all just liars to you?

We all know how many years it will take them to "verify" and count up all the deaths.  In the meantime, more people will die and have convulsions and other adverse reactions.

So why are they still pushing the vaccines on 100% of the population?

And even if they do decide, years from now,  that many died from it, so what?  We all signed off on Big Pharma being held responsible.  Nothing will happen.

Edited by Goddess

The UK has chosen the right path, ending all restrictions and accepting the risks.  Life is full of risk, but there can be no full life for a society that’s crippled by it.  The vulnerable have access to vaccines that mitigate the risks to a reasonable level.  Restrictions have made workplaces miserable and social activities anti-social.  We still haven’t taken stock of or addressed the non-Covid impacts of pandemic restrictions. End all restrictions immediately.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Goddess said:

Oh, believe me, I totally "get" your stance on this.

To "save" people who were likely going to die shortly anyways (this is why so many countries annual death rate has remained largely unchanged for the last 2 years), it is TOTALLY and 100% worth it to you to destroy the economy, destroy businesses that some families have spent a generation building up, mass job losses, children in masks, not playing sports, not socializing, living in fear and terror, the deaths from the vax, the people who have serious life-altering reactions to the vax, the total and utter chaos in society right now, loss of personal freedoms and human rights, Canadians literally hating on other Canadians for exercising a basic human right - all totally worth it to you.

Your attitude is basically that the whole country and all it's people have to suffer and decline because of a flu that has a 99.5% survival rate and mainly is dangerous to elderly and terminally ill people, as all flus are.

Why didn't you have this view all the other years?

It's about freedom of choice and whether anybody should be forced to take a vaccine that they not want to take and nothing more. It was fine for the women abortionists to say that their bodies are theirs, and their choice of what they can or cannot do with their bodies, as far as abortions go, was their right and their business and not the governments business to tell them what they can do with their bodies. The government went along with the abortionists and supported their pro abortion rights. But yet, the non vaccinated have no rights to deny as to what the government wants to jab into their bodies. Either you take the vaccine experimental jab or face discrimination and segregation.

The non vaccinated people of today are now being treated like the black slaves were during the time of slavery where blacks were denied entry into many white owned business establishments. That slavery was finally ended. Now it is back again but this time for the non vaccinated. Shameful indeed. 

Here in Canada today discrimination and segregation is now being widely practiced and enforced by our Canadian politicians with their permission. Except for maybe a few politicians who are standing up for our rights and freedoms the rest are all in for discrimination and segregation. Hopefully, these scum will be made accountable for their actions and their crimes against Canadians and crimes against humanity. The gulag is to good for those traitors. ☹️

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Goddess said:

You all deny the reports from vaers have any credibility.  Every person who dies within 48 hours of the vax, well we shouldn't say it was because of the vax.

Where do these people go to have their story heard?  MSM won't carry the stories.  You guys don't want to hear or just say they're lying. They arre taking their stories to any platform that will hear them.  Like that facebook post from the media company that asked for stories of people who died after refusing the vax.  Instead, they got over 1000 stories of people who died or had adverse reactions to it.  But no story was ever reported about them.

Where do you expect them to go?  No one wants to listen.  It seems like you, the media, the government and definitely Big Pharma just want them to shut up.

Sorry, but I really wonder why that is?

VAERs is only one metric.  I think it may only be a matter of time before the truth is revealed on the street level.  I just heard this morning of 2 people who I know personally who had complications due to the vaccine.  The doctors were very reluctant to admit it, however they have now come out and determined that in both cases, the vaccine was likely the cause. 

First case, an acquaintances daughter was advised not to get the shot because of a recent unrelated clot in her brain.  The college she attends would not let her back to school without the vax so she went against the doctors orders.  She now has bleeding in the brain again.

Second case, a co-worker of a family member ended up in the hospital with blood clots in her lungs.  Young and healthy before the shot.  doctors now admit it was likely due to the vaccine.

Both of these cases are anecdotal and will undoubtedly be dismissed by the majority of people who are pro-vaccine.  Its a bit different for me because I know these people.  I think once more people start seeing cases like this in their own social circles and start connecting the dots, it may start to sway opinions.  Or maybe not.

• Thanks 1

I mean c'mon.  70% of the people dying tin the UK are fully vaxxed.  Numbers are going up and up in other countries, too.

And none of you are the least bit concerned about that?  You're still blaming the unvaxxed?  You're still "The government says I'm good, so I'll just continue beating my fellow citizens until they submit like I did."

When they say There are none so blind as those who will  not see.  It's really true.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Goddess said:

You wanna know how I found the alternate media?  From trying to find help for my sister.  At least some support. 

There are discussion boards, just like this one.  Full of people who can no longer work after getting the vax, or have had a loved one die immediately after the vax but they can't get anyone to listen.  Their doctors are too cowed by the government shutting down any doctor trying to find alternatives, to be able to help them.

I don't think you MSM people are getting the full story of what's really happening outside your government paid for media.

Whatever happened to those doctors that once took an oath which says "do no harm"? Those many doctors that are going along with this vaccine medical tyranny should have their licences taken away from them. They are not doctors anymore. They are cowards and they would rather to see one of their patients suffer or die from the vaccine rather than do the right thing and quit. If they all did quit then those traitorous politicians would have to eat their own chit and would be forced to back off and go back into their little rat holes where they all belong.

We do not have real and true political leaders anymore here in Canada. We only have wimpy politically correct political globalist followers who would prefer to sell their souls to the globalist satanic devil than do the right thing. They have no shame. With those doctors, it is all about the money and nothing more. Every time they administer a covid vaccine they get a kick back. Disgusting lot indeed. ?

25 minutes ago, Spiderfish said:

First case, an acquaintances daughter was advised not to get the shot because of a recent unrelated clot in her brain.  The college she attends would not let her back to school without the vax so she went against the doctors orders.  She now has bleeding in the brain again.

I've seen so many cases of this on the discussion boards.  People who were forced to vax because of work or school, children forced because they just wanted to be able to play sports.  Now they're in wheelchairs.  One 12 year old girl, wheelchair ridden now, bleeding uncontrollably every month and with a feeding tube.  She was actually part of the trials.  Her mother testified that her husband is a scientist, she is an electrical engineer, whole family very pro-science, so they eagerly signed up their children for the trials.  The 2 boys experienced some reactions, but the girl....I've seen studies that show women/girls fare far worse with the vax.  Except for the myocarditis in boys.

Your acquaintance is lucky, my sister's doctor still won't admit it's from the vax.  He doesn't know what is causing her reactions, but they seem to be desperately looking for a reason other than the vax.  But it started less than 24 hours after her first shot and got astronomically worse after the second.  Public Health told her not to take any boosters.  I told her I'd save a spot for her in the camps. :)  Because once they start pushing the boosters and blaming the ones who haven't or can't get them, she'll be next on the pro-vaxxers shitlist.  We are sort of prepping for being sent to camps.  Deciding what to take, (if they let us take stuff), what to do about the house/mortgage, how we will cope with it all.

It's pretty obvious that the militant ones will not stop.  There's no limit to what they will see their fellow citizens go through at which they will say "Enough."

Pretty sure ones like Boges, Tree, Dialamah, Artistedes, etc - they have no limit on when they will say the government has gone too far.

Edited by Goddess

9 minutes ago, Spiderfish said:

VAERs is only one metric.  I think it may only be a matter of time before the truth is revealed on the street level.  I just heard this morning of 2 people who I know personally who had complications due to the vaccine.  The doctors were very reluctant to admit it, however they have now come out and determined that in both cases, the vaccine was likely the cause. 

Second case, a co-worker of a family member ended up in the hospital with blood clots in her lungs.  Young and healthy before the shot.  doctors now admit it was likely due to the vaccine.

Both of these cases are anecdotal and will undoubtedly be dismissed by the majority of people who are pro-vaccine.  Its a bit different for me because I know these people.  I think once more people start seeing cases like this in their own social circles and start connecting the dots, it may start to sway opinions.  Or maybe not.

We the people would probably know a lot more about the dangers of those vaccines if it were not for the Canadian bought off and fake media who prefer to remain silent on the many vaccine incidents going on out there. Those buffoons in the media appear to be in cahoots with our buffoon and lying politicians who forced millions of Canadians to take and go along with those vaccine mandates, vaccine passports, and clown masks or they will not be allowed to travel. Sadly, I know of a few of them who got conned into that bull chit. They all took the vaccines just so they would be able to travel once again. Ridiculous people. 

When are the sheeple out there ever going to learn that their politicians and their media are not their best buddies and friends. Those two are their enemy. By those sheeple listening to those two bozos mentioned above, who brainwashed them into taking their jabs, gawd only knows as to what will happen to them in the near future if what i have been reading is true and that they may pay for taken those vaccines sometime soon. I guess that only time will tell. ?

A thought crossed my mind that beefing up mandatory measures and controversy like forced vaccinations, masking hoopla is not just stupid shooting oneself in the foot (a better results could have been achieved via voluntary compliance with little resistance) but may at least in part be intentional. The controversy distracts and diverts attention from the dismal state of the system that was described as substandard and crumbling, incompetent management ("travel from Wuhan") and obscene amounts of public money going to compensation of top management with no relation to the results. So next time you hear "Aiiiiii!!!" think who benefits from attention.

5 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I've seen so many cases of this on the discussion boards.  People who were forced to vax because of work or school, children forced because they just wanted to be able to play sports.  Now they're in wheelchairs.  One 12 year old girl, wheelchair ridden now, bleeding uncontrollably every month and with a feeding tube.  She was actually part of the trials.  Her mother testified that her husband is a scientist, she is an electrical engineer, whole family very pro-science, so they eagerly signed up their children for the trials.  The 2 boys experienced some reactions, but the girl....I've seen studies that show women/girls fare far worse with the vax.  Except for the myocarditis in boys.

Your acquaintance is lucky, my sister's doctor still won't admit it's from the vax.  He doesn't know what is causing her reactions, but they seem to be desperately looking for a reason other than the vax.  But it started less than 24 hours after her first shot and got astronomically worse after the second.  Public Health told her not to take any boosters.  I told her I'd save a spot for her in the camps. :)  Because once they start pushing the boosters and blaming the ones who haven't or can't get them, she'll be next on the pro-vaxxers shitlist.

Anyone who is willing to still go along with and take a booster or two shots even after they have learned and heard about the so many incidents that have happened to people after they took their jabs have to be bloody gawd dam stupid. And if they do they deserve what they get if the same thing happens to them. They have been warned. 

Sadly, some fools will take all the jabs that they are told to take only because they still want to be able to travel and be able to eat in some restaurant. ?

45 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

The UK has chosen the right path, ending all restrictions and accepting the risks.

Hmmm…. Didn’t the Health Minister say today that there could be COVID passports and further restrictions, like mandatory masks, if their National Health Service couldn’t keep up with any increase in caseload?

Sounds like most places in Canada, no?  Maybe a bit less precautionary?

Edited by TreeBeard

7 minutes ago, taxme said:

Anyone who is willing to still go along with and take a booster or two shots even after they have learned and heard about the so many incidents that have happened to people after they took their jabs have to be bloody gawd dam stupid. And if they do they deserve what they get if the same thing happens to them. They have been warned. 

Sadly, some fools will take all the jabs that they are told to take only because they still want to be able to travel and be able to eat in some restaurant. ?

The government has already bought and paid for enough doses for everyone to get their 4th booster.  Same with the children's vaxxes.  They were bought and paid for before they were even actually approved.

Trudeau paid the provinces a billion dollars each to implement the passports, so yeah.  None of this is going away any time soon.  Not even if 100% were vaxxed.  That's what the militant pro-vaxxers don't get.

Edited by Goddess
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, EastCanada90 said:

jesus christ lmao... you actually got the nerve to compare non vaccinated people being treated the same as black slaves were lol? wow you just lost all creditability lol..  look you dont wanna get vaccinated  ? then fine.. you have to face the things that come with it being cut off from something fully vac people are allowed to do is it.. deal with it.

No, it is you that needs to deal with it. We the non vaccinated ones are now being treated pretty much the same way as those black slaves were treated as slaves in the past. We are now being discriminated and being segregated against from society just because we do not want to take the covid jabs. you cannot honestly believe that there is no comparison here, eh? Give me a break. 

I can go into a Costco, Walmart or government liquor store without being fully vaccinated and all is good. But yet, I cannot go eat in a restaurant or pub or casino without first being fully vaccinated. So, I am okay to go in some business establishments with no fear of spreading the covid virus, but not others, because there i may be able to spread the covid virus to others. There is no common sense and logic to any of this. But by the looks of things, you appear to be missing having any common sense or logic at all and you still have to wear a mask in those safe places that we are not allowed in.

The jokes on you, Mac. You are just not bright enough to see it. Just saying. LOL. 

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

No, it is you that needs to deal with it. We the non vaccinated ones are now being treated pretty much the same way as those black slaves were treated as slaves in the past. We are now being discriminated and being segregated against from society just because we do not want to take the covid jabs. you cannot honestly believe that there is no comparison here, eh? Give me a break. 

I can go into a Costco, Walmart or government liquor store without being fully vaccinated and all is good. But yet, I cannot go eat in a restaurant or pub or casino without first being fully vaccinated. So, I am okay to go in some business establishments with no fear of spreading the covid virus, but not others, because there i may be able to spread the covid virus to others. There is no common sense and logic to any of this. But by the looks of things, you appear to be missing having any common sense or logic at all and you still have to wear a mask in those safe places that we are not allowed in.

The jokes on you, Mac. You are just not bright enough to see it. Just saying. LOL. 

Haha, I figured out pretty early on that the coronavirus is only active in mom & pop stores and restaurants.  It magically dissipates in big box stores like WalMart and big chain restaurants like Red Lobster.

9 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Because once they start pushing the boosters and blaming the ones who haven't or can't get them, she'll be next on the pro-vaxxers shitlist.  We are sort of prepping for being sent to camps.  Deciding what to take, (if they let us take stuff), what to do about the house/mortgage, how we will cope with it all.

I understand your concerns, however I think a degree of rationality would serve everyone well.  Far be it from me to advise anyone on how they should respond to threats of overreaching government control, I honestly don't think our government would go to those extents...although from what I'm seeing out of places like Australia, it's possible I may be off on my judgement.  It's hard for anyone to make sense out of anything when the government is moving the goalposts, changing narratives, and keeping people off balance and confused on an almost weekly basis.  Gotta say, I also don't like the term "pro-vaxxer" any more than I do "anti-vaxxer", because I think it clouds the discussion and is intended to incite people.

I simply want accurate, unsuppressed information to base good decisions on.  I'm not anti-vax, I'm not pro-vax.  When they can provide a vaccine that is proven safe and effective, I will be the first in line.  I haven't seen any such thing yet.  Until then, I guess I will have to keep paying $400 a month for covid testing out of my pocket for the "privilege" of earning a living and paying my bills, so much for freedom 55.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Hmmm…. Didn’t the Health Minister say today that there could be COVID passports and further restrictions, like mandatory masks, if their National Health Service couldn’t keep up with any increase in caseload?

Sounds like most places in Canada, no?  Maybe a bit less precautionary?

If that happens it will be because of international pressure.  Countries want to stay on the “green” list. Welcome to the future.  Double the cost of fuel and consumption “to fight climate change” and restrict freedoms for “public safety.”  Then you can join the “good” countries.  Smile broadly as that boot stomps you into the ground.

Edited by Zeitgeist

2 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

If that happens it will be because of international pressure.  Countries want to stay on the “green” list. Welcome to the future.  Double the cost of fuel and consumption “to fight climate change” and restrict freedoms for “public safety” and you can join the “good” countries.  Smile broadly as that boot stomps you into the ground.

International pressure from whom exactly?  Why would they bow to international pressure when their hospitals are overloaded, but not before?

Could it be that the hospitals being overloaded is the actual criteria?