Returning to normal

myata

1 minute ago, TreeBeard said:

Are you just assuming the 97.5% figure is due to coercion, or is there some evidence for that?

No, of course I'm not assuming that all 97% of Quebec doctors are submitting due to coercion...but no doubt there is a percentage that are. 

What I said...and I'll type more slowly so you can follow, is that there is a higher percentage of vaccinated health care workers in regions of the country where they are facing termination of their careers than in regions where they are given alternate options to this ultimatum.

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

28,000 deaths from Covid and not with Covid is not so much exaggerated as it is what you were previously wondering about when you questioned the possibility of hoax.

It's also what Spiderfish was talking about when he noticed how you guys don't seem to notice comorbidities except when you think it might help your argument.

And its still less than the number of opioid deaths.

10 minutes ago, taxme said:

Yes, but she would no doubt be sitting in the back of the office and probably sitting there twittling her thumbs. Nobody would have heard of that loser. Now she sees herself as a star and someone important a person to listen to. Bonnie Poo is laughing all the way to the bank. ?

Wouldn’t twiddling her thumbs collecting $360,000 be great?  Why would she want to be part of the grand hoax for no reward?  

Maybe the WHO is paying her to perpetuate the hoax?  I think I read that on the internet…

Direct Comparison 2019 vs 2020

January deaths as a percentage of population 2019 – 0.07789%

January deaths as a percentage of population 2020 – 0.06407%

February Deaths as a percentage of population 2019 – 0.06504%

February Deaths as a percentage of population 2020 – 0.07546%

This is when many believe Covid began to circulate around the world. At this time we were unaware of the illness – therefore treating something that you’re not aware of could have slightly inflated the numbers.

March Deaths as a percentage of population 2019 – 0.06831%

March Deaths as a percentage of population 2020 – 0.06103%

End of March governments in Canada began to speak of lockdowns as a way to “prevent” the spread of the Coronavirus.

April Deaths as a percentage of population 2019 – 0.06365%

April Deaths as a percentage of population 2020 – 0.06760%

Slightly higher numbers of deaths as a percentage in April. This could be due to the poor handling of Long Term Care facilities in Ontario and Quebec that inflated the numbers early in the “pandemic.” Sending sick people into nursing homes of the most vulnerable populations isn’t a recipe for success.

September Deaths as a percentage of population 2019 – 0.05836%

September Deaths as a percentage of population 2020 – 0.03976%

September – by this time we have learnt to deal with this virus better in our health systems and the numbers bear this out. We have seen deaths related to Covid drop compared to the initial early months when Covid first found it way into Canada. As we come back into Flu/Covid season we will again see death numbers rise – as is typical in any given Flu season.

In our opinion these numbers don’t justify the draconian measures by our governments on both the Federal and Provincial levels. These measures will have a detrimental impact on the economy for many decades to come as we have amassed a massive debt during the rolling restrictions to combat Covid. Someone will have to pay the piper. In addition, the current policies don’t account for the effects on the social development skills of children and their affects on adults.

The current narrative is one that has pitted Canadians against other Canadians – something truly unbefitting for a nation known for its kindness. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TreeBeard said:

Can you tell us how many doctors and nurses are refusing to get vaccinated?

Winnipeg Free Press, Oct. 16, 2021

Front Page Article "Bracing for the Storm"

".....roughly 10,000 out of 42,000 doctors, nurses and other healthcare workers"  are prepared to lose their jobs, rather than take this jab.

That's just one province.

I guess this is part of the "consequences" that Aristedes keeps pointing out for others, but never himself.  It appears you people are so pee-in-your-pants terrified of unvaccinated people that you'd rather have NO nurse looking after you in the ICU than an unvaxxed one.

You'd rather have a shortage of organ donations (estimates are over 6000 now that have removed their names from the organ donation program in Canada) than let unvaxxed people go to restaurants.

Enjoy your consequences.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Direct Comparison 2019 vs 2020

January deaths as a percentage of population 2019 – 0.07789%

January deaths as a percentage of population 2020 – 0.06407%

February Deaths as a percentage of population 2019 – 0.06504%

February Deaths as a percentage of population 2020 – 0.07546%

This is when many believe Covid began to circulate around the world. At this time we were unaware of the illness – therefore treating something that you’re not aware of could have slightly inflated the numbers.

March Deaths as a percentage of population 2019 – 0.06831%

March Deaths as a percentage of population 2020 – 0.06103%

End of March governments in Canada began to speak of lockdowns as a way to “prevent” the spread of the Coronavirus.

April Deaths as a percentage of population 2019 – 0.06365%

April Deaths as a percentage of population 2020 – 0.06760%

Slightly higher numbers of deaths as a percentage in April. This could be due to the poor handling of Long Term Care facilities in Ontario and Quebec that inflated the numbers early in the “pandemic.” Sending sick people into nursing homes of the most vulnerable populations isn’t a recipe for success.

September Deaths as a percentage of population 2019 – 0.05836%

September Deaths as a percentage of population 2020 – 0.03976%

September – by this time we have learnt to deal with this virus better in our health systems and the numbers bear this out. We have seen deaths related to Covid drop compared to the initial early months when Covid first found it way into Canada. As we come back into Flu/Covid season we will again see death numbers rise – as is typical in any given Flu season.

In our opinion these numbers don’t justify the draconian measures by our governments on both the Federal and Provincial levels. These measures will have a detrimental impact on the economy for many decades to come as we have amassed a massive debt during the rolling restrictions to combat Covid. Someone will have to pay the piper. In addition, the current policies don’t account for the effects on the social development skills of children and their affects on adults.

The current narrative is one that has pitted Canadians against other Canadians – something truly unbefitting for a nation known for its kindness. 

Where are you copy/pasting from?

1 hour ago, Spiderfish said:

For someone who asks a lot of questions,

He does what they call "JAQ'ing off".

It's an extremely poor debating technique, used when you don't have anything smart to really add and just want to intimidate your opponent into giving up the debate entirely.

Edited by Goddess
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Where are you copy/pasting from?

Stats are from Stats Canada.

Article is here:

Comparing Total Deaths during Flu/Covid season - what do the numbers say? – Diverge Media

Sorry, I meant to link but forgot.

Not that it will matter to you.  You don't give any consideration to anything that doesn't agree with your MSM brainwashing.

Edited by Goddess
  • Like 1

"From some, according to their abilities; to them, according to their need" (Karl Marx, 1875; Myata, 2021)

Dear Karl, now you can see your dreams (in a slightly modified form - M.) come true in a great northern, all-inclusive "in it together" ($400K to $12K) country . What do you think? Are you happy, Karl?

5 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Stats are from Stats Canada.

Article is here:

Comparing Total Deaths during Flu/Covid season - what do the numbers say? – Diverge Media

Sorry, I meant to link but forgot.

Not that it will matter to you.  You don't give any consideration to anything that doesn't agree with your MSM brainwashing.

The author looks at deaths by month and concludes that the restrictions weren’t worth it.

Wouldn’t it be more valuable to compare the costs of the restrictions compared to the costs (lives and treasure) of not having restrictions?

That’s an analysis I’d like to see done. 

Greg Staley is a husband, and a father to 3 beautiful girls. He is a concerned citizen who is closely watching his government's actions through critical thinking, and assessment of all qualified and relevant data. He believes in going to the Primary sources of data at all times if possible. 

Qualifications?  None.

2 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Wouldn’t it be more valuable to compare the costs of the restrictions compared to the costs (lives and treasure) of not having restrictions?

Oh, believe me, I totally "get" your stance on this.

To "save" people who were likely going to die shortly anyways (this is why so many countries annual death rate has remained largely unchanged for the last 2 years), it is TOTALLY and 100% worth it to you to destroy the economy, destroy businesses that some families have spent a generation building up, mass job losses, children in masks, not playing sports, not socializing, living in fear and terror, the deaths from the vax, the people who have serious life-altering reactions to the vax, the total and utter chaos in society right now, loss of personal freedoms and human rights, Canadians literally hating on other Canadians for exercising a basic human right - all totally worth it to you.

Your attitude is basically that the whole country and all it's people have to suffer and decline because of a flu that has a 99.5% survival rate and mainly is dangerous to elderly and terminally ill people, as all flus are.

Why didn't you have this view all the other years?

Note the absence of any meaningful comments from the drum and march crowd. There isn't really much to say, what they cannot contest they'll try to drown. Like it's gonna help dimwits to get closer to the bright new dawn. Like it ever happened but not to worry can always try again.

Edited by myata

28 minutes ago, Goddess said:

He does what they call "JAQ'ing off".

It's an extremely poor debating technique, used when you don't have anything smart to really add and just want to intimidate your opponent into giving up the debate entirely.

Looks to me like you guys can't answer his questions - he's twisted some of you around pretty good.

Not to mention, if this forum were actual "debates", you'd not be so free with your insults cause you'd be booted.  

3 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Looks to me like you guys can't answer his questions - he's twisted some of you around pretty good.

I choose not to most of the time, because it's a poor debating technique.  And his questions often show he has a real lack of information and/or lack of intelligence and/or full of misinformation.  And he has exhibited a true lack of desire to change any of that about himself.  If it's not on MSM, it doesn't exist for him.  Like the number of deaths and adverse reactions to the vax.  Those mean nothing to him.  Or you.

Edited by Goddess

13 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Why didn't you have this view all the other years?

Your entire premise is that it is the same as the seasonal flu?   Hasn’t this been thoroughly debunked by experts in the field?

You believe the father with three beautiful girls,  I will look at what the experts say, and we will meet here to discuss.

Father of three beautiful girls says it’s the same as the seasonal flu…

Experts? (See quote below.  Source: Mayo Clinic.  No MSM involved.

Myth: COVID-19 is no worse than the seasonal flu.

Fact: During the COVID-19 pandemic, you may have heard that COVID-19 is similar to the flu. It is true both are contagious respiratory diseases caused by viruses, and people with COVID-19 and the flu may share some common symptoms.

However, after closer comparison, the viruses have been found to affect people differently and have differences. Symptoms of COVID-19 and the flu appear at different times. COVID-19 symptoms generally appear two to 14 days after exposure. Flu symptoms usually appear about one to four days after exposure. With COVID-19, you may experience loss of taste or smell.

COVID-19 appears to be more contagious and spread more quickly than the flu. Severe illness, such as lung injury, may be more frequent with COVID-19 than with influenza. The death rate also appears to be higher with COVID-19 than the flu. COVID-19 can cause different complications than the flu, such as blood clots and multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children.

Another difference is the flu can be treated with antiviral drugs. No antiviral drugs are currently approved and available to treat COVID-19. Researchers are evaluating many drugs and treatments for COVID-19. Some drugs may help reduce the severity of COVID-19.

https://www.mayoclinichealthsystem.org/hometown-health/featured-topic/11-covid-19-myths-debunked

Edited by TreeBeard

4 minutes ago, Goddess said:

If it's not on MSM, it doesn't exist for him.

I would prefer that you ask about where I get my information than just assuming….  

I prefer primary publications and expert analysis by actual experts.  Medical sites, science publications.

Can you point to any post that I have ever made that contained a link or a quote from the MSM?

Recent numbers posted in another thread (Delta variant) show that as of now, in countries with quality healthcare system and effective management the impact of Covid in the general population, under 70 and without health conditions is lower than that of the flu. Numbers don't lie and the answer is clear. Get back to your work, protect the vulnerable as was the responsibility in the first place that was failed miserably despite two decades of warning and stop harassing population that should be able to return to normal life.

Edited by myata

2 hours ago, taxme said:

How much longer would you suggest that we keep wearing masks in Canada? No doubt you are one of those fully vaccinated so it makes no sense to me as to why you have to still wear a mask when you are fully vaccinated. 

While many countries in Europe are getting rid of their covid bull chit restrictions here in Canada we are doing the reverse. Our crazy in the head for power leftist politicians in Canada want to keep this plandemic alive and well for as long as they can do so. And it is people like you that help keep this medical communist mask wearing tyranny going. You are the real problem here, and not me.

We now have acts of discrimination and segregation being allowed and permitted by our so called freedom and rights loving and caring politicians who appear to be trying to take all those rights and freedoms away today. Those people that are not vaccinated are now being treated as second class citizen's and are right now being discriminated and segregated against from society just because they are not vaccinated.

Our comrade politicians are violating our rights and freedoms that are written in the Charter of Rights and Constitution. The Nuremberg Code is being ignored and violated. Every Human Right is being violated. And yet it would appear as though people like you seem to have no problem with it all. Just keep wearing your mask and keep showing your loyal obedience and loyal slavery to your political masters. 

The non vaccinated people here in Canada today are now being treated like the black slaves were in the past. We are being discriminated and segregated against. It's disgusting and deplorable. ?

jesus christ lmao... you actually got the nerve to compare non vaccinated people being treated the same as black slaves were lol? wow you just lost all creditability lol..  look you dont wanna get vaccinated  ? then fine.. you have to face the things that come with it being cut off from something fully vac people are allowed to do is it.. deal with it.

Edited by EastCanada90

Here's an example of the debate circle that I'm getting tired of:

The PCR tests to determine "cases" have been shown over and over again to be faulty and incorrect.  The information is sooooo easy to find as to why they should not be used to determine cases of covid. This means that A LOT of "cases" likely are not covid.  I could sit here and explain to you why the PCR tests shouldn't be used, I could provide all kinds of sources from doctors, scientists, immunologists, epidemiologists, the inventor of the test himself - it all means nothing to some of you because MSM bleats out case numbers and Boges (and others) eat it up and refuse to even consider an opinion of these experts because they aren't fear-mongerers. 

But nope - here's Boges here every day bleating "case numbers".  Case numbers don't even really matter.  Death/Mortality/Fatality rates matter.  But he never bleats out those - because they don't fit his narrative of "We're all going to die!  Skyrocketing!  SKYROCKKKKEEETTTTTIIIINNNGNG!"

The way "deaths" are counted, very fraudulent.  And has been used by the media and government to create division and fear-mongering.  How you can't see this, I don't understand.

Some of you here - it seems you WANT, NEED this to be something it's not.  It doesn't matter how many times our government gets caught fudging numbers and cases and not reporting the vax deaths/adverse reactions - you want people to be dying, even if they aren't really.  You revel in it.  You love it.  You are ecstatic that people are suffering.  You can say No, but your attitudes show it.  You love death and destruction and human suffering so you invent it.

None of this means covid isn't real, or people haven't died from it.

But I don't believe it's worth everything we have suffered - mentally, emotionally, financially, socially, economically - and will continue to suffer in the future, the division and hatred, the lies being told to the public and gobbled up by Boges et al.

Some countries are waking up to reality.  I really hope Canada does soon, too.