Returning to normal

myata

34 minutes ago, Boges said:

It can be considered as a reason some vaccinated people still get sick. 

Yes...unvaccinated too.  There seems to be some confusion regarding whether people are in hospital "with" covid or "of" covid.   this applies to fatalities as well.  This pandemic and the reaction to it has been driven primarily by statistics and numbers, for some reason there has been a concerted effort to inflate the numbers of infected, as evidenced by the cycle threshold of vaccine testing which is now disallowed due to it's inherent inaccuracy and overinflated false-positive rate, as well as many other examples of manipulation of case numbers.

If we're going to count someone with multiple underlying issues as Covid positive, regardless of the severity of their infection, and include them in covid hospitalization statistics, it has to be the same regardless of the person's vaccination status.  There cannot be two different sets of criteria to try and prop up statistics.

Edited by Spiderfish

1 minute ago, TreeBeard said:

I asked about this earlier….  How are the conspirators pressuring virologists and epidemiologists in Canada to exaggerate the virus?

It's because they are all in and are all no doubt bought off to continue to keep playing this lying and hoax covid game together. Why is it that everyone in some top management position of some government outlet or private sector or hospital administrators are all pushing for their employees to either get vaccinated or be fired? 

Why are there so many doctors and nurses and care workers willing to lose their jobs for refusing to take the covid vaccine jabs? Answer that one for me if you can? No one else seems to want or be able to answer that question. Over to you. ? 

7 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Can you tell us how many doctors and nurses are refusing to get vaccinated?

I have no way of knowing as to what the numbers are. I go by what I read on the internet. 

Go to alternative news sources like the Rebel News website where you can get the facts and figures that you are looking for. Check out the internet and punch in doctors and nurses refusing to take the jabs. Plenty of ways for you to find what you are looking for. That is where I get most or all my information from. ?

5 minutes ago, Spiderfish said:

Rate of non-vaccinated health care workers are pretty much in line with general population rates of vaxxed vs unvaxxed.

Really?

The vast majority of doctors in Quebec, 97.5 per cent, are fully vaccinated according to the Quebec Institute of Public Health (INSPQ).https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/will-quebec-lose-600-doctors-when-mandatory-vaccination-in-the-health-care-sector-kicks-in-1.5611582

Seems to be much higher for doctors.

1 minute ago, TreeBeard said:

Any evidence that Canadian epidemiologists are being bought off to continue this worldwide hoax?

Who do you think I am? Sherlock Holmes? How the hell would I know? I only go by what I read on the internet. ?

3 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Really?

Seems to be much higher for doctors.

Yes, really.

It depends on which region of Canada you look at.  Some provinces are allowing weekly testing as another option rather than just being fired.  this makes a difference when the population is not coerced with threats of career annihilation.

Edited by Spiderfish

2 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

97.5% for doctors is much higher than the general populace, isn’t it?

I edited my post above.  Government coercion and draconian threats of career destruction make the compliance numbers much higher in some regions than others where there are other options.

Edited by Spiderfish
  • Like 1

Sweden never had a lockdown. In Vienna there's night long partying and dancing. Scandinavian airlines removing mask requirements.

Again there are two types of societies: one where people live to have a life, and everything else works for them to keep living. And those where people live for the Number. Then, all exists for the Number.

20 minutes ago, myata said:

I tried to stay away from radical terms but one suspicion keeps nagging me. With a $400,000 annual salary would you really want this to end and go back to mundane duties of managing diseases as opposed to being a great leader of a glorious struggle (with double compensation for great efforts)? What do you think, please tell me!

You must be referring to Bonnie the commie Henry of BC, eh? This psychopath lying machine is making around $360,000 a year to keep this plandemic alive and well. And why would she not want to try and help keep this plandemic going if you were making that kind of bucks to spread lies about some virus.

Our politicians, the media and those so called lying health officers are all in this lie and hoax together because there is money to be made from it, and they have been given super powers to now be able to control and hold we the sheeple's lives in their dirty stinking grubby communist hands. They have become a bunch of deplorable scum human beings. Just my opinion of course. ?

1 minute ago, Spiderfish said:

I edited my post above.  Government coercion and threats of career destruction make the numbers much higher in some regions than others where there are other options.

Seems like a risk analysis that was done and the risks of the vaccines don’t seem as bad as having to find another job?

If you truly believed something was bad for you, would you sell your principles and health for a few dollars?

4 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Seems like a risk analysis that was done and the risks of the vaccines don’t seem as bad as having to find another job?

If you truly believed something was bad for you, would you sell your principles and health for a few dollars?

A physician goes to school for a decade and devotes their life to their practice.  do you not think that the threat of having all of their devotion, time, and money destroyed would not hold some sway, despite principals?

For someone who asks a lot of questions, you sure don't seem to have a lot figured out.

Edited by Spiderfish

6 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Where did you read that epidemiologists in Canada are being paid to perpetuate a grand worldwide hoax that there is a virus going around?   

You can start by going on the internet and look up "Event 201". There you will find as to how and why and where all of this covid plandemic hoax all began. In October 2019 there was a meeting on what if a virus pandemic were to happen. Well low and behold, in March 2020 the covid plandemic hoax started. 2 plus 2 does add up together. ? 

2 minutes ago, Spiderfish said:

A physician goes to school for a decade and devotes their life to their practice.  do you not think that the threat of having all of their devotion, time, and money destroyed would not hold some sway, despite principals?

For someone who asks a lot of questions, you sure don't seem to have a lot figured out.

Are you just assuming the 97.5% figure is due to coercion, or is there some evidence for that?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Boges said:

90%?

Even if that was true, it wouldn't consider the entire pandemic and not the truth that newer variants effect younger people and that Long Covid is a consideration. 

Death isn't the only negative outcome to consider. 

If you're going to measure what's necessary in relation to say the flu, then yeah, Death stats would be what you'd use.

As far as the 90% figure goes, I'm not sure. Pretty sure I saw that somewhere. Let's look at Canada.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1228632/number-covid-deaths-canada-by-age/

My math is less than expert but isn't that about 90% over 70 of those that died of covid as of October 15?

15 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

I just quoted an article that says doctors are 97.5% fully vaccinated in Quebec.

I suppose the 97.5% of Quebec doctors are the ones who are being paid to perpetuate the COVID hoax?

They were either told to take the covid jabs or lose their jobs. Thus, 97.5% of them wanted to keep their jobs so they went along with the forced vaccine mandate to keep their jobs. Now those same doctors can now be seen as violating their "oath of do no harm". A bunch of gutless wimps and cowards and it is they who are allowing this covid hoax and lie to carry on. ☹️

7 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Would Bonnie Henry be paid the same if there wasn’t a pandemic (hoax)?

Yes, but she would no doubt be sitting in the back of the office and probably sitting there twittling her thumbs. Nobody would have heard of that loser. Now she sees herself as a star and someone important a person to listen to. Bonnie Poo is laughing all the way to the bank. ?