vaccine passports workers being abused

35 minutes ago, Aristides said:

That’s the criteria? If you don’t die it’s nothing? 

He lost a leg, but hey, he didn’t die.

But he didn't lose a leg, so again, just like the flu.

Is that your standard now? You can just add "but he lost a leg" to every sentence?

Did you lose a leg writing that post?

Read her story. There was no leg lost.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

But he didn't lose a leg, so again, just like the flu.

Is that your standard now? You can just add "but he lost a leg" to every sentence?

Did you lose a leg writing that post?

Read her story. There was no leg lost.

Organ damage caused by COVID-19

Although COVID-19 is seen as a disease that primarily affects the lungs, it can damage many other organs as well. This organ damage may increase the risk of long-term health problems. Organs that may be affected by COVID-19 include:

• Heart. Imaging tests taken months after recovery from COVID-19 have shown lasting damage to the heart muscle, even in people who experienced only mild COVID-19 symptoms. This may increase the risk of heart failure or other heart complications in the future.
  • Lungs. The type of pneumonia often associated with COVID-19 can cause long-standing damage to the tiny air sacs (alveoli) in the lungs. The resulting scar tissue can lead to long-term breathing problems.
  • Brain. Even in young people, COVID-19 can cause strokes, seizures and Guillain-Barre syndrome — a condition that causes temporary paralysis. COVID-19 may also increase the risk of developing Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease.

Some adults and children experience multisystem inflammatory syndrome after they have had COVID-19. In this condition, some organs and tissues become severely inflamed.

Yeah those aren't important things at all.  

4 minutes ago, Cannucklehead said:

Organ damage caused by COVID-19

Although COVID-19 is seen as a disease that primarily affects the lungs, it can damage many other organs as well. This organ damage may increase the risk of long-term health problems. Organs that may be affected by COVID-19 include:

• Heart. Imaging tests taken months after recovery from COVID-19 have shown lasting damage to the heart muscle, even in people who experienced only mild COVID-19 symptoms. This may increase the risk of heart failure or other heart complications in the future.
  • Lungs. The type of pneumonia often associated with COVID-19 can cause long-standing damage to the tiny air sacs (alveoli) in the lungs. The resulting scar tissue can lead to long-term breathing problems.
  • Brain. Even in young people, COVID-19 can cause strokes, seizures and Guillain-Barre syndrome — a condition that causes temporary paralysis. COVID-19 may also increase the risk of developing Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease.

Some adults and children experience multisystem inflammatory syndrome after they have had COVID-19. In this condition, some organs and tissues become severely inflamed.

Yeah those aren't important things at all.  

1) Guess what the flu can do to people... 400 flu deaths among children in the US isn't uncommon in a season. 

2) I said that guy got really sick, just like what happens when people get the flu, and all that happened to that guy is that he got really sick, so I was correct. Her anecdote was 100% useless. 

3) People have died from the vaccine. Gotten serious blood clots. Gotten permanent heart damage.

51 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Anecdotal, but my boss's wife is an RN at one of the biggest hospitals here and he asked her if they were overwhelmed and she said, "Well, I gueeeeessssss.....but not really."

Which hospital?  Maybe we could try and verify it thru the Google machines, rather than an anecdote.  Maybe it would give some context?

44 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Which hospital?  Maybe we could try and verify it thru the Google machines, rather than an anecdote.  Maybe it would give some context?

There's that GTA thinking again.  Who are you to doubt something a stranger said on the internet, that he was told by somebody ?  Such big city arrogance ...

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Now you want to go hard-core against some dude who is just grousing because he's being discriminated against? Your hypocrisy is worse than appalling. There are no words to describe how worthless the opinions of leftists actually are right now. 

There is so much nonsense in your post that I don't even respond. It shows how ignorant and uninformed you are starting with your accusation that I am a leftist!!!!!. In my posts in regards to asking for return of Capital Punishment to a cutting in half of the immigration levels especially from the third world, to my support for lower taxes and free enterprise, to my demand for a private health care system among many others they appear more like the far right than leftist you are accusing me of!!!!!.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

3 minutes ago, Cannucklehead said:

What age group is that?  I've read stories of people dying from all age groups.....

Read: https://www.statista.com/statistics/1228632/number-covid-deaths-canada-by-age/

And just remember that there are people in all of those age groups with things like CF, cancer, HIV, etc. Only 270 or so people in all of Canada died in over a year of covid. So it's exactly like I said: No, he got covid, which doesn't kill people or seriously injure people in his age demographic, just like the flu. 

12 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Read: https://www.statista.com/statistics/1228632/number-covid-deaths-canada-by-age/

And just remember that there are people in all of those age groups with things like CF, cancer, HIV, etc. Only 270 or so people in all of Canada died in over a year of covid. So it's exactly like I said: No, he got covid, which doesn't kill people or seriously injure people in his age demographic, just like the flu. 

NA0409-excess-deaths.png?quality=90&stri

Yeah it wasn't covid that caused the excess.  ?

b96389af9f59f19045ac8457a7f42c08.jpg

30 minutes ago, Cannucklehead said:

What age group is that?  I've read stories of people dying from all age groups.....

The question is, how many people. I just posted statistics in a different thread that shows that as of now, less than 10% of mortality happens in the age groups under 70. And at this level, for the general population the risk of death from covid is lower than that of a traffic accident and flu. So, it's clear. Nowadays this is a problem of specific demographics that needs intelligent and effective thinking and solutions, not shotgun uniform measures.

But we have a big problem here: it's easier for grossly overpaid, lazy and clueless ("travel from Wuhan") bureaucrats to write and issue general edicts than to produce working solutions. So why would they stop doing what they do so well? (no, not managing epidemics).

Edited by myata

15 minutes ago, Cannucklehead said:

NA0409-excess-deaths.png?quality=90&stri

Yeah it wasn't covid that caused the excess.  ?

b96389af9f59f19045ac8457a7f42c08.jpg

But, but but...

Everything that you posted there was stupid.

His age group isn't 70+, do you get it?

2/3 of the covid deaths in Canada were from 80+, and they only make up 3-4% of the population.

26,400 deaths were from 60+, only 629 were from 0-59 yr olds. IE, there were 45 times more deaths from the eldest 10% of the population than there were in the 80% of the population below 60. 

Eight times as many people, 1/45th the amount of deaths. Do you see a pattern? 

It was there on the charts, but apparently I have to spell it out for you. 

On 10/19/2021 at 10:26 AM, WestCanMan said:

No, he got covid, which doesn't kill people or seriously injure people in his age demographic, just like the flu. 

A colleague, in his late 30s, got Covid almost a year ago.  He's still off work with long-haul Covid.  But he didn't die, though being off work for a year would certainly qualify for injury.

25 minutes ago, dialamah said:

A colleague, in his late 30s, got Covid almost a year ago.  He's still off work with long-haul Covid.  But he didn't die, though being off work for a year would certainly qualify for injury.

We all have covid/vaccine anecdotes.

Young people have died from the vaccine.

Elite athletes have been hospitalized.

There's an NBA player, Brandin Goodwin, saying that he's missing this whole season because of the vaccine, and he also said that he was told to keep it hush hush. 

My wife's best friend has a son who joined the navy about 6 years ago. I talked to him about it before he left, because I was in myself a long time ago, but I haven't seen him since he got in. Anyways, his mom said that he was 'paralyzed' for 12 hours after he got the second vaccine. I don't know what her version of paralyzed is, and I didn't hear it from her directly, just what she told my wife, but in any event it was really bad and even his doctor was very worried.

On 10/20/2021 at 5:21 PM, WestCanMan said:

We all have covid/vaccine anecdotes.

Young people have died from the vaccine.

Elite athletes have been hospitalized.

There's an NBA player, Brandin Goodwin, saying that he's missing this whole season because of the vaccine, and he also said that he was told to keep it hush hush. 

My wife's best friend has a son who joined the navy about 6 years ago. I talked to him about it before he left, because I was in myself a long time ago, but I haven't seen him since he got in. Anyways, his mom said that he was 'paralyzed' for 12 hours after he got the second vaccine. I don't know what her version of paralyzed is, and I didn't hear it from her directly, just what she told my wife, but in any event it was really bad and even his doctor was very worried.

The Canuck's Brandon Sutter is a Covid long hauler. He got it last season with the rest of team but is still out indefinitely because of symptoms. Not anecdotal.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/sports/nhl/canucks-e2-80-99-brandon-sutter-e2-80-98out-for-a-while-e2-80-99-with-long-covid-symptoms/ar-AAPoaQ7

Edited by Aristides

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

The Canuck's Brandon Sutter is a Covid long hauler. He got it last season with the rest of team but is still out indefinitely because of symptoms. Not anecdotal.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/sports/nhl/canucks-e2-80-99-brandon-sutter-e2-80-98out-for-a-while-e2-80-99-with-long-covid-symptoms/ar-AAPoaQ7

So, at best, all that you managed to do was show that covid can be as bad as the vaccine. 

Do you think that somehow supports a claim that vaccines should be mandated on everyone?

FYI, evidence that the vaccines can reasonably be mandated for everyone looks like this:

1) "The vaccines are known to be 100% safe and offer a large benefit to society" would be a stand-alone reason which could unilaterally make the mandate legitimate, but the possibility of death or serious long-term injury from the vax absolutely rules this out.

2) "The fatalities and long-term harm that will certainly be caused to a very small number of individuals is vastly outweighed by the benefits of the vaccine to the general population" is a tough pill to swallow for the unlucky ones who die (as is the case with the vaccines that we still consider highly successful today.), but the vaccines DO NOT STOP THE SPREAD OF COVID and they don't provide full protection to anyone, so that is not the case at all either.

The vax mandate effectively says this: "Everyone MUST take the vaccine, even when it confers no benefit on them personally & can potentially kill them or cause them great harm, because in theory the vaccine slightly reduces the spread of the disease."

Honestly, I'd love to see you explain how what I wrote is inaccurate. Covid hasn't slowed down.

Just remember - we're already over 80% vaxxed, that's more than "The Science Told Us" we theoretically needed in order to achieve herd immunity. It's not working at all.

Vaxxed people still die and spread covid, "The Science" never told us that would be the case, and although Big Pharma quietly acknowledges it now, vaxx-Nazis ignore that when they try to inflict the mandate on others.

A fellow "vax-hesitant terrorist" pointed out something to me yesterday that I hadn't thought of, if you can believe it.

People who have received the second dose, and die from the shot within 14 days, aren't even considered to be vaxxed yet, so their deaths can be lumped into the "unvaccinated covid deaths" category. 

How many octogenarians do you think die within 14 days of getting the shot? Lots. And vaxx symptoms have always been the same as "flu symptoms.

• Like 1

On 10/23/2021 at 1:02 PM, WestCanMan said:

The vax mandate effectively says this: "Everyone MUST take the vaccine, even when it confers no benefit on them

Soon it will also say “including any and all booster shots as approved by the regional health authority.”

• Like 1

It's not that vaccines are bad. Vaccines can be good and are helpful in many cases, for example, for elderly and other vulnerable population. The problem arises when they are used in a chainsaw mode. Without any explanation or rationale just so (just like in the scary movie). Then, it can be a problem. In the hands of an idiot, even a teaspoon can be dangerous.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, myata said:

It's not that vaccines are bad. Vaccines can be good and are helpful in many cases, for example, for elderly and other vulnerable population. The problem arises when they are used in a chainsaw mode. Without any explanation or rationale just so (just like in the scary movie). Then, it can be a problem. In the hands of an idiot, even a teaspoon can be dangerous.

I don't even think that it's fair to call the new jabs "vaccines". 

Vaccines confer 100% immunity, the vaccinated people can't spread the disease that they're vaccinated for, and they last a lifetime. In the few instances where they need a booster, it's a maximum of 1. 

38 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Vaccines confer 100% immunity, the vaccinated people can't spread the disease that they're vaccinated for, and they last a lifetime. In the few instances where they need a booster, it's a maximum of 1. 

Vaccines do not confer 100% immunity. Efficacy varies with the vaccine and number of shots for all of them.

12 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You may have a point here. But again, I am not saying they are not helpful. It's how and by who they are used that is the problem. Shotgun and chainsaw is not a universal solution to all problems, even if for some it's easier to think and work that way.

Quoted from CBC radio this morning "Germans do not respond well to threats and intimidation". Guess what, there are no vaccine mandates in Germany. Vaccination rate is significantly lower than 95%. The sky has not fallen.