vaccine passports workers being abused

Applications for the CERB ended in December of last year. You could still qualify for something starting in September of last year if you qualified for EI or you could prove you lost 50% of your income to the coof.

The 2000 bucks a month was for the first 10 months. The next 3 were $300. 

If you were say working at a steak house surviving on your tips back when and it's gone down to the useless lockdowns since then as many small businesses have, not to worry.

You can still most likely find a job at MacDonalds.

16 hours ago, Goddess said:

This is no longer true in countries ahead of us in the vax schedules.

England and Israel are experiencing higher cases and deaths amongst the vaccinated population. England had 70% of deaths amongst vaccinated people.

I expect we will see (and possibly are already seeing) this here, too.  You won't hear about in our media though, the way the English and Israeli public is being informed.

Not as long as our Health authorities are hell-bent on covering it up, as they have proved to be.

The vaccine is therapeutic, at best.  It's not even a vaccine at this point.  It's an injection. Therefore, it should be an individual's choice whether they want to assume the risks of vaccinating with an experimental  injection that doesn't prevent transmission or death.

Perhaps provide cites for your idiocy. 

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/articles/deathsinvolvingcovid19byvaccinationstatusengland/deathsoccurringbetween2januaryand2july2021

In England, between 2 January and 2 July 2021, there were 51,281 deaths involving coronavirus (COVID-19); 640 occurred in people who were fully vaccinated, which includes people who had been infected before they were vaccinated.

The risk of death involving COVID-19 was consistently lower for people who had received two vaccinations compared to one or no vaccination, as shown by the weekly age-standardised mortality rates (ASMRs) for deaths involving COVID-19.

"Breakthrough cases" are where infection has occurred in someone who is fully vaccinated, whereas we define a "breakthrough death" as a death involving COVID-19 that occurred in someone who had received both vaccine doses and had a first positive PCR test at least 14 days after the second vaccination dose; in total, there were 256 breakthrough deaths between 2 January and 2 July 2021.

Also if cases and deaths amongst unvaxxed do ever outstrip those of vaxxed. The more reasonable explanation is that so many people are vaxxed, it's statistically likely there will be some breakthrough cases and deaths amongst vulnerable groups. 

NOT that the vaccine has suddenly stopped working. 

2 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I did already.

You do this constantly.  Demand cites and then totally ignore them when they're given and then demand the same cites over and over again.

FB_IMG_1633917922317.jpg

That's not a cite, that's a screen shot with no accompanying link. 

Edited by Boges

25 minutes ago, Goddess said:

The link is at the bottom!  WTF is the matter with you?

Ahh so do the homework for you, I have to re-type that long URL. ?

That's more of a Meme than a cite. 

Here's a cite. 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/sep/13/fully-vaccinated-people-account-for-12-of-englands-covid-19-deaths

See that Guardian article has a source for the information. 

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/articles/deathsinvolvingcovid19byvaccinationstatusengland/deathsoccurringbetween2januaryand2july2021

On 10/13/2021 at 10:57 AM, Cannucklehead said:

“Any business has the right to refuse anyone. That’s their business,” Ford said on a teleconference last week. “I highly highly encourage that people put on a face shield"

- Doug Ford, May 2020

I am thinking of putting on a big face shield with openings for the eyes only and going to the local bank branch to request a non-returnable large loan.

Di was asking me for examples of regions other than Israel where vaccinated cases hospitalizations and such were worse or as bad in vaccinated as in unvaccinated.

I'll give her some of those but they don't really tell the whole story. Everything is connected. So I'll do her a favor and give her more than what she asked for. Then I'll tell her the conclusions I've come to from my broader study.

Find it all here

On 10/14/2021 at 6:38 PM, Argus said:

They people who scream at low level workers because of this need to be arrested, dragged out to rural farms and made to pick apples or something for a few weeks or months until they learn there are more important things than their bullshit conspiracy theories.

I agree, there is no excuse to abuse anyone, but it is a fact of life be it road rage, or some worker it is not acceptable... one question did we confirm that those doing the abuse are the unvaxed ? i know here in NB the unvaxed are not out period, there is no service in non essential areas as everyone is checked at the door... I asked before who is doing the abusing...but got nothing everyone just assumed it is the dirty ones....

And are all the reasons for not getting a shot based on conspiracy theories, i know of atleast one soldier that received his mandatory shots, and got seriously sick and was placed in a coma for a few weeks to recover, he is being released from the military as he is no longer medically fit. There are other cases on the base not as severe as this one but still , He was under 25 years old, and had a greater chance of surviving covid than he did the shot... but he was pressured to get vaccinated and now he has no job.... but there are other cases.. And if that is the case... there are  soldiers who are not getting the shot, because of this incidence...  DND is telling them, we don't care what happened get the shot before the deadline or your history...let us see what all of this is going to cost at the end on Nov...and we'll see if all this yelling at the moon was worth it...

It was already said that at issue is not vaccination or any other policy but the ability and entitlement of anonymous and unelected bureaucrats to create and impose such wide reaching policies without any limits, challenge or oversight. Complete with an absence of the right of a citizen to question and challenge such policies. This is almost synonymous to the definition of dictatorship. We have arrived, without even bothering to notice.

Edited by myata

16 hours ago, myata said:

It was already said that at issue is not vaccination or any other policy but the ability and entitlement of anonymous and unelected bureaucrats to create and impose such wide reaching policies without any limits, challenge or oversight. Complete with an absence of the right of a citizen to question and challenge such policies. This is almost synonymous to the definition of dictatorship. We have arrived, without even bothering to notice.

So this is how liberty dies - with thunderous applause.

• Like 1

On 10/13/2021 at 11:58 AM, Goddess said:

Dr. Patricia Daly, Chief Medical Health Officer of Vancouver Coastal Health:

Restrained by no checks, oversight, any need to explain, justify and defend its decisions the bureaucracy naturally transgresses from the obligation and responsibility to manage problems and find working and effective solutions (as written in the book) to managing dumb and unwashed pueblo that merits only one way, top down commands and instructions and never an intelligent conversation, nor Heavens forbid, the right to ask questions and obtain meaningful and intelligent answers (as assumed to be the natural, granted by its supreme wisdom permanent and unquestionable entitlement).

This is not surprise, of course the story has played out countless times in the History. Surprising is only our expectation to allow it to run its course while expecting anything different.

"We think so you are"

On 10/13/2021 at 7:19 AM, EastCanada90 said:

so whats everyones opinion on the vaccine passports.. and reports of workers  especially in dining/food industry being abused by  customers when asked for vaccine proof.. ?

do you feel sorry for the workers being abused? or are you supporting with the people who tell them off for asking?

Mistreating and abusing staff for enforcing a government imposed political directive is wrong. 

Abusing and taking away people’s freedom to make their own decision on what medical interventions they inject is wrong.

Government using low income workers to enforce their new authoritarian policies is wrong.

Firing people or making it impossible to earn a living for not conforming to new government controls is wrong.

There is so much going on that is wrong these days, it’s hard to know where to start.  While we’re fighting amongst each other, government has shifted the work, blame, and responsibility from their own shoulders onto everyone else.

• Like 1

On 10/13/2021 at 6:19 AM, EastCanada90 said:

so whats everyones opinion on the vaccine passports.. and reports of workers  especially in dining/food industry being abused by  customers when asked for vaccine proof.. ?

do you feel sorry for the workers being abused? or are you supporting with the people who tell them off for asking?

Anyone who abuses an employee for obeying the law and doing their job properly is just an ignorant bully.

3 hours ago, Spiderfish said:

While we’re fighting amongst each other, government has shifted the work, blame, and responsibility from their own shoulders onto everyone else.

How do they check ID for alcoholic purchases?  Government agents standing at the door?  Or the employees of the establishment selling the booze?

25 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

How do they check ID for alcoholic purchases?  Government agents standing at the door?  Or the employees of the establishment selling the booze?

Alcohol ID checkers are checking kids. The people harassing employees over vaccine passports are adults who never grew up.

On 10/13/2021 at 10:10 AM, Goddess said:

Take it up with Dr. Patricia Daly.

You can bold that, change the colour, increase the font size, underline it, italicize it, and put asterisks & exclamation points around it, but the factually challenged among us still won't be able to process that information.

That's because it forces them to think for themselves, and they refuse to do that. Their brains are hard-wired to reject anything that causes cognitive dissonance, so they'll just make baseless accusations and/or lame jokes about it, waiting for the MSM to move the topic to 'the next big thing'. 

On 10/13/2021 at 10:15 AM, dialamah said:

I disagree with people having the "choice" to make others sick.  Get vaccinated or accept the consequences.  Stop whining 

Do you disagree with the choice to kill babies after they're making choices in the womb? 

Do you think that the vaccines stop people from spreading covid?

Do you think that the people who are pushing the vaccines have lied to us too often to have any credibility left? 

Do you do anything aside from push MSM narratives? Have you ever caught the MSM lying? 

On 10/13/2021 at 10:57 AM, Cannucklehead said:

“Any business has the right to refuse anyone. That’s their business,” Ford said on a teleconference last week. “I highly highly encourage that people put on a face shield"

- Doug Ford, May 2020

That's not the case with the vaccine passports. Businesses have no say in this at all, so don't act like this has anything to do with democracy or free enterprise. 

On 10/13/2021 at 4:17 PM, PIK said:

My understanding in Ont alot did.

The MSM is like a resonant circuit, amplifying what it wants you to see and omitting anything that's contrary to their signal (false narrative). If two waitresses complained that will be enough to make a big fuss about.

Just look at the terrorist in Loudon County in the states who attacked a PTA meeting. That was big news for Joy Reid et al.

I mean, I guess that a terrorist attack in a school should be a big deal right? Especially when it involves sodomy (but that's actually part of the back-story).

Nevermind that the attack was just some words, and they came from the parent of a 14 yr old girl who was raped (sodomized) in the girls' bathroom by a trans 15 yr-old boy wearing a skirt. The parent went to the PTA meeting to speak because the school was covering up the incident. That trans boy went on to rape another girl at a different school. IE, the system failed, and another girl was raped as a result. But the leftist MSM is still using the video of him to paint concerned parents at PTA meetings as terrorists.

Fake news is way out of control in the US. Leftists are being brainwashed more thoroughly in the US now than the citizens of Germany were back in Hitler's time.

On 10/14/2021 at 1:30 PM, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Those who abuse workers should be heavily fined at a minimum of $25000 per case and those who use physical violence or threat of physical violence must be put n jail for first case (and if it was up to me I throw away the key for 6 months). This kind of behaviors is unacceptable and should be dealt with as severely as possible. These violent abusive people who think they are entitled should not walk free among civilized population. 

?

Leftists applauded the BLM riots when thousands of police and civilians were physically assaulted and there was billions of dollars in property damages from arson and looting. High profile Demmies like Kamala ordered their Demmie AGs to release those criminals back into the streets without charges, and when they couldn't use autonomy they bailed them out. 

Now you want to go hard-core against some dude who is just grousing because he's being discriminated against? Your hypocrisy is worse than appalling. There are no words to describe how worthless the opinions of leftists actually are right now.