Maricopa County Officials Admit Under Oath that They Deleted 2020 Election Data

CLICK HERE TO READ FULL ARTICLE

How much more evidence do .need?

Maricopa County officials just admitted under oath that they deleted 2020 election data.

Why?

Because they wanted to avoid an audit subpoena

This was revealed during a hearing by the House Oversight committee earlier today.

You can watch the stunning admission of guilt below:

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Faramir said:

Not surprised.  So much went wrong election night that the USA is little better than a banana republic.

Nonsense. It just has a lot of weirdos, freaks and loonies who want to subvert democracy and put a that deceased diaper-wearing scumbag Trump in the White House permanently.

Losers, and grifters, it makes them feel good to have a president so crass, dumb and unable to understand how to behave in public, much like them.

Edited by Argus

On 10/8/2021 at 7:39 PM, Argus said:

Nonsense. It just has a lot of weirdos, freaks and loonies who want to subvert democracy and put a that deceased diaper-wearing scumbag Trump in the White House permanently.

Losers, and grifters, it makes them feel good to have a president so crass, dumb and unable to understand how to behave in public, much like them.

nonsense

the powers that be in Arizona clearly preferred Biden

and subverted democracy to get him elected

also only fake conservatives support Biden over Trump

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Haha 1

On 10/8/2021 at 4:39 PM, Argus said:

Holy leftist drivel batman. There was nothing but lunacy and conspiracy theories from the Demmies, from the end of 2015 right up until election night. They even had lawyers, spies, Russians and people inside the FBI committing crimes for them. 

Now, in the 2020 election, there is actual evidence of the very crimes that Hillary spent 4 years trying to frame Trump for.

Are you suddenly sick of that kind of thing when it's real? 

So, aside from the article not being an article.

The video shows the files were archived, not deleted.  Does Biggs have a point that this data should have been provided in the original subpoena?  Sure.  

a title of "Maricopa Officials tried to hide election data by moving it to avoid subpeona" and you might have a point.  But the data wasn't deleted.

3 hours ago, Smeelious said:

So, aside from the article not being an article.

The video shows the files were archived, not deleted.  Does Biggs have a point that this data should have been provided in the original subpoena?  Sure.  

a title of "Maricopa Officials tried to hide election data by moving it to avoid subpeona" and you might have a point.  But the data wasn't deleted.

So you're saying that the requested data wasn't removed and deleted from the servers that were turned over for the audit?

And you're saying that you know for a fact that nothing was lost in the migration of data? 

FYI, if the FBI says that they want to audit the files on your office computer, you don't get to migrate files that they asked for from your computer, delete them from the hard drive, and archive them somewhere else.

You're making a distinction without a difference. 

7 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

So you're saying that the requested data wasn't removed and deleted from the servers that were turned over for the audit?

And you're saying that you know for a fact that nothing was lost in the migration of data? 

FYI, if the FBI says that they want to audit the files on your office computer, you don't get to migrate files that they asked for from your computer, delete them from the hard drive, and archive them somewhere else.

You're making a distinction without a difference. 

I would suspect that Biggs would have asked the obvious follow-up question "So the data does exist somewhere".  He didn't because he knows it does exist.

Looking through the interwebs, the maricopa officials backed up the data in preparation for the original audit so that the software / hardware could be tested. So yes, I know that no information has been lost because it was already audited. It isn't actually covered in the video, but the data was also provided, but just not where the auditors expected it to be.  Also, the auditors themselves confirmed that the data was recovered, so nothing was lost.

On May 18, 2021, Ben Cotton, founder of CyFIR, one of the firms hired in the audit, told senators at a hearing that he was able to recover the data

As to the FBI, if I back up files in the cloud and remove them, and THEN the FBI askes for my computer, I wouldn't have to provide the data in the cloud unless specifically mentioned in the court order.  Based on the subpoena they only asked for the SQL server itself, to test the function.  This makes since the data itself may have been "correct" but the server itself may have been tampered with, so each needs to be tested separately.

Edited by Smeelious

On 10/21/2021 at 4:30 PM, Smeelious said:

I would suspect that Biggs would have asked the obvious follow-up question "So the data does exist somewhere".  He didn't because he knows it does exist.

No one knows that all of the files that they are looking for still exist from the video that I saw. Many files were moved, but no one knows how many were deleted.

What actually happened is this:

1) the GOP subpoenaed "the SQL server and all of the 2020 election data"

2) relevant files, covered by the subpoena, were archived onto a different server and deleted from the SQL server 

3) no one said that the files that were moved/deleted were made available to the auditors, and the auditor himself claimed that he did not get access to them

4) the weasel that deleted the subpoenaed files from the original SQL server specifically avoided swearing under oath that there was no data deleted that wasn't transferred. He didn't describe the process of moving the data, it leaves him wiggle room to say that "data was accidentally lost in the migration/deletion process".

5) the weasels said that they deleted 2020 election files "to save room on the server" but they couldn't answer why data remained on that server from previous elections

6) the auditors asked for "all of the 2020 data" and the excuse for moving the files and not making them available is that "they didn't ask for specific files that were on the server". FYI that's a bullshit answer because the subpoena covered all files relevant to the 2020 election.  If the FBI asks me for my server and everything on it, I don't get to migrate data onto another hard drive, delete files from my server which are key to the FBI's investigation, and then say "but they didn't ask me for those files by name". 

Looking through the interwebs, the maricopa officials backed up the data in preparation for the original audit so that the software / hardware could be tested.

That's not a thing, at all. That's a lame, see-through excuse for moving/deleting files from the SQL server that were subpoenaed. 

So yes, I know that no information has been lost because it was already audited.

No, you do not know that at all, you just want to believe it. Your claim to know it is 100% false.

FYI - the people who are suspected of cheating aren't the ones who get to audit the SQL server and "archive/delete" whatever they want in order to get ready. That's like if the police show up with a warrant to search your home and you say "just wait, I'm gonna throw some stuff in my burn barrel first". 

It isn't actually covered in the video, but the data was also provided, but just not where the auditors expected it to be.  Also, the auditors themselves confirmed that the data was recovered, so nothing was lost.

The auditor in the video said that he wasn't provided the data, furthermore, once things are deleted, the auditor can't possibly know what was deleted.

I just deleted some files from my computer last week. Tell me exactly what they were, smeelious, then I'll believe that you and the auditor somehow know what was deleted from the subpoenaed information.

As to the FBI, if I back up files in the cloud and remove them, and THEN the FBI askes for my computer, I wouldn't have to provide the data in the cloud unless specifically mentioned in the court order. 

The subpoena was for the 2020 election data from the SQL server, not for "the data that still exists on the SQL server today from the 2020 election". 

If the FBI asks you for your hard drive and all of the photos that you took at a crime scene, you don't get to present them with the hard drive and omit some pictures that you decided to delete from your hard drive and store elsewhere.

Based on the subpoena they only asked for the SQL server itself, to test the function.  This makes since the data itself may have been "correct" but the server itself may have been tampered with, so each needs to be tested separately.

No, that's a lie. The auditor clearly stated that the subpoena instructed the Maricopa officials to "turn over all of the files related to the 2020 election". It's at 2:50 of this video. That's one of the videos from the post above.

You're making claims that you can't possibly know to be true here, claims that are proven to be false from just watching that 5-minute video, you referenced material that you claim to have looked up but you didn't provide any links to it which is the epitome of bullshit, and you made ridiculous claims about how casual it is to destroy/move evidence that is subpoenaed and then just say "well you didn't specifically ask for certain files on my computer by name". 

Your post was a twisted, smelly joke, smeelious. 

On 10/23/2021 at 11:18 AM, Aristides said:

You cited an article from May 19th, referring to something from the past.

The allegations that we're referring to here are from this month.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2021 at 5:16 PM, WestCanMan said:

You cited an article from May 19th, referring to something from the past.

The allegations that we're referring to here are from this month.

The real problem with our political climate is ultra biased jackasses, such as yourself, who have double standards when it comes to corruption. Corruption exists in all political parties. The way you run around here like an idiot acting like only Democrats are ever corrupt is the real issue. You’re as fake and fraudulent as any corrupt politician. Ultra- biased people should be treated like the trash they are. You offer no real value to any objective society. You are too dumb to vote. 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Roushy said:

The real problem with our political climate is ultra biased jackasses, such as yourself, who have double standards when it comes to corruption. Corruption exists in all political parties.

The real problem with our political climate is ultra-biased whiners, such as yourself, who keep on writing posts full of snotty insults without a hint of value.

The corruption that I spoke of was important, and needs to be discussed. If you have some other corruption that you'd like to talk about, go for it, but FYI: the Russian collusion fiasco has fallen flat. I'm sure that your 'news' sources missed that tidbit of info.

The way you run around here like an idiot acting like only Democrats are ever corrupt is the real issue. You’re as fake and fraudulent as any corrupt politician. Ultra- biased people should be treated like the trash they are. You offer no real value to any objective society.

The way you run your mouth here without ever providing a cite, a fact, or anything but snotty insults is your biggest issue Roushy. I don't want to treat you like trash, but in all honesty, you should get help. 

In the meantime, I recommend that you try to look at issues from more than one angle, and get some info from more reliable sources: hopefully having a better understanding of things will help you to curb your anger issues. Honestly, you seem to care enough, so putting in a bit of effort shouldn't be a problem. 

too dumb to vote. 

You can do it Roushy! Have some faith in yourself!

You just need to put an x in a box, like when you sign for your plastic shovel and pail from Amazon. Just get someone to write down the name of the person you want to vote for, and when you get in the voting booth, pull that name out and compare it to the other words on the page. If all else fails, and you blow your 20-25% chance of getting it right, it's no big deal. The Green Party gets all of their votes from people like you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2021 at 3:39 PM, MagaWillRise said:

How much more evidence do .need?

Maricopa County officials just admitted under oath that they deleted 2020 election data.

Why?

Because they wanted to avoid an audit subpoena

This was revealed during a hearing by the House Oversight committee earlier today.

You can watch the stunning admission of guilt below:

Lol I see nothing much has changed around here!

More fake news from an obscure right wing propaganda site. Half the damn webpage is sleazy clickbait ads that probably infect your computer with malware. Half of all these nut job websites are all run by the same small handful of right wing nutjobs and the other half are run out of some godforsaken Russian-controlled shithole like Belarus or mother Russia herself 

Its been a year Trump the LOSER is not coming back  Deal with it  

But don’t worry, I’m pretty sure America is a doomed country now regardless of who becomes president or which party takes power.   The damage done to American society and democracy over the past several decades is very likely irreversible. 

The patient is terminal and even the world’s greatest doctors can’t  save them now. All that’s left to do is just make the patient as comfortable as possible and allow them to die with as much dignity as possible. But the vile Republicans will ensure it will be a vulgar and grotesque and pain-filled death, as they drenching themselves and everyone else in their shit and piss.  So be it  

Edited by BeaverFever
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

The patient is terminal and even the world’s greatest doctors can’t  save them now. All that’s left to do is just make the patient as comfortable as possible and allow them to die with as much dignity as possible. But the vile Republicans will ensure it will be a vulgar and grotesque and pain-filled death, as they drenching themselves and everyone else in their shit and piss.  So be it  

Wear your masks people!

16 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Lol I see nothing much has changed around here!

More fake news from an obscure right wing propaganda site.

If what you were saying was even true, at least it would just mean that conservatives have to go to an obscure site to get fake news. Watching CNN/CTV is like drinking fake news/stupidity from a firehose.

I gotta hand it you though, I give you a lot of credit for still using that username. I thought for sure that I'd never see "BeaverFever" here again after WashPo and the NYT have to fess up about the collusion hoax. 

Its been a year Trump the LOSER is not coming back  Deal with it  

We all know that the US is stuck with Biden (Kamala will be the president soon) until 2024, but it's important to understand that the Dems actually did cheat in the 2020 election.

But don’t worry, I’m pretty sure America is a doomed country now regardless of who becomes president or which party takes power.   The damage done to American society and democracy over the past several decades is very likely irreversible. 

America was never anywhere close to being this bad until Dubya got elected. When America's enemies saw that dolt in charge they knew it was the time to strike. The damage to America from Bush wasn't irreversible, but then they got Obama, the divisive racist, from 2008-2016. Somehow killing cops and rioting became cool under Obama, and it went away in 2017 but then it reared its ugly head again for 3 months in 2020.

Trump's presidency was 4 years of solid leadership in the middle of 20 disastrous years.

Biden has only been in power for 10 months now but the US is already coming apart at the seems at an alarming rate. Inflation is insane, spending is out of control, the border is a complete dumpster fire, they ditched American citizens and billions of dollars worth of military hardware in Afghanistan, Biden's only military command was to drone strike some kids and a foreign aid worker, he cut their domestic oil production and now they're begging OPEC for oil, there's 10x as much Fentanyl coming into the US, the FBI has been exposed as KGB-West, but all they want to do is chase windmills. Global warming is a red dragon, racial equity is a black & white dragon, etc.

On 11/17/2021 at 3:51 PM, WestCanMan said:

but it's important to understand that the Dems actually did cheat in the 2020 election

Uh nope. A year later and you still have zero evidence and of the very small handful of fraudulent voters, most of them voted for Trump and none of them were ever counted in election results. Including a right wing  election conspiracy poster-boy in Arizona who propagandist Tucker Carlson championed and who had claimed someone had voted for Biden under his dead wife’s name…now he’s pleading guilty to election fraud and admitting that HE voted under his dead wife’s name for Trump. 

On 11/17/2021 at 3:51 PM, WestCanMan said:

America was never anywhere close to being this bad until Dubya got elected. When America's enemies saw that dolt in charge they knew it was the time to strike.

Wow that’s actually the closest thing to the truth that you’ve ever said!  

The seeds of American demise were planted under Reagan, when they started teaching Americans that all billionaires and corporations should be worshipped without question, personal greed and extreme individualism are the only acceptable ideals, there is no such thing as “society” or the “common good”  and all public services and public employees are evil and must be hated. 

The poisonous tree might have reached full bloom under Dubya but it had already been growing for decades bu then

33 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Uh nope. A year later and you still have zero evidence and of the very small handful of fraudulent voters, most of them voted for Trump and none of them were ever counted in election results. Including a right wing  election conspiracy poster-boy in Arizona who propagandist Tucker Carlson championed and who had claimed someone had voted for Biden under his dead wife’s name…now he’s pleading guilty to election fraud and admitting that HE voted under his dead wife’s name for Trump. 

Wow that’s actually the closest thing to the truth that you’ve ever said!  

The seeds of American demise were planted under Reagan, when they started teaching Americans that all billionaires and corporations should be worshipped without question, personal greed and extreme individualism are the only acceptable ideals, there is no such thing as “society” or the “common good”  and all public services and public employees are evil and must be hated. 

The poisonous tree might have reached full bloom under Dubya but it had already been growing for decades bu then

Did you see where your post above where you cited an article from May in an attempt to disprove information that was far more recent? 

Yeah, that's where we still are with this one.

Also, you still have some explaining to do for lies that you propagated in the Russian collusion threads. Are you ever going to venture over there? 

On 11/18/2021 at 8:41 PM, WestCanMan said:

Did you see where your post above where you cited an article from May in an attempt to disprove information that was far more recent? 

Yeah, that's where we still are with this one.

Also, you still have some explaining to do for lies that you propagated in the Russian collusion threads. Are you ever going to venture over there? 

First you are sadly confused again because you’re mixing me up with someone else   I didn’t cite anything from May

Second the trashy website of questionable origin full of sleazy sex-oriented spam ads that’s the “source” of these claims doesn’t have any dates on it and the dates have been scrubbed from tie tweets reposted so I wonder how you know this is “far more recent”?  Sounds like old used-up Republican lies being working its way through the lower bowels of the Republican propaganda system. 

As for Russian collusion I answered that on the other thread. Long story short, The Steele dossier was never more than a sideshow and never the reason that Trumps Russia-colluding team was under investigation. 

Just now, BeaverFever said:

First you are sadly confused again because you’re mixing me up with someone else   I didn’t cite anything from May

Second the trashy website of questionable origin full of sleazy sex-oriented spam ads that’s the “source” of these claims doesn’t have any dates on it and the dates have been scrubbed from tie tweets reposted so I wonder how you know this is “far more recent”?  Sounds like old used-up Republican lies being working its way through the lower bowels of the Republican propaganda system. 

As for Russian collusion I answered that on the other thread. Long story short, The Steele dossier was never more than a sideshow and never the reason that Trumps Russia-colluding team was under investigation. 

I'm not 'mixing you up with someone else', but no doubt you're eyeball or some other leftist who lost so much credibility by posting debunked CNN/CTV garbage that you had to switch your username. Soon enough you'll do it again.

As for Russian collusion, there is no evidence of that, so whatever other bullshit you got sucked in by was a farce as well, but FYI it's a fact that known-to-be-false 'intel' from the Dossier was used each time the FISA warrant was renewed. The FBI lawyers and Hillary's Perkins Coie stooge wouldn't have kept on breaking the law if they had enough real evidence to get the warrants renewed. 

Sussman: "We don't need this pack of lies because we have enough real evidence to get the warrant re-issued."

Clinesmith: "This just doesn't feel right if we're not breaking as many laws as possible."

Sussman: "Good point. Will you be my bathroom buddy in the joint?"

Clinesmith: "We're Democrats. We don't go to jail for mere felonies or there'd be no room there for anyone else."

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2021 at 8:32 PM, WestCanMan said:

I'm not 'mixing you up with someone else', but no doubt you're eyeball or some other leftist who lost so much credibility by posting debunked CNN/CTV garbage that you had to switch your username

AHAHAH More crackpot conspiracy theories to cover up your idiocy and mistakes. Par for the course with the right wing cranks these days! I have no other usernames in this or any other forum and the mods can easily confirm that. 

On 11/24/2021 at 8:32 PM, WestCanMan said:

As for Russian collusion, there is no evidence of that, so whatever other bullshit you got sucked in by was a farce as well, but FYI it's a fact that known-to-be-false 'intel' from the Dossier was used each time the FISA warrant was renewed. The FBI lawyers and Hillary's Perkins Coie stooge wouldn't have kept on breaking the law if they had enough real evidence to get the warrants renewed. 

Sussman: "We don't need this pack of lies because we have enough real evidence to get the warrant re-issued."

Clinesmith: "This just doesn't feel right if we're not breaking as many laws as possible."

Sussman: "Good point. Will you be my bathroom buddy in the joint?"

Clinesmith: "We're Democrats. We don't go to jail for mere felonies or there'd be no room there for anyone else."

100% bullshit. 

On a separate note it’s no surprise that America’s latest school shooter mass killer was raised by a nut-job who blogged about her love for Trump, guns and how she can’t even do grade 4 math. 

Some parents. Now they are indicted fugitives. They bought their son the 9mm pistol only days before the shooting then when the school complained about his violent drawings of guns and searches for ammunition on school internet, they texted him “LOL learn to not get caught”. Even the day of the shooting they were first called in to the school over violent shooting drawings which they ignored and laughed off and never once thought to check on the 9mm they bought for him and kept in an unlocked drawer, which he already had stashed in the school for his killing spree.

Republican mentality in a nutshell….That and the endless parade of Republican sex offenders and harassers that get exposed every week..,

Edited by BeaverFever

On 12/3/2021 at 5:09 PM, BeaverFever said:

AHAHAH More crackpot conspiracy theories to cover up your idiocy and mistakes. Par for the course with the right wing cranks these days! I have no other usernames in this or any other forum and the mods can easily confirm that. 

100% bullshit. 

On a separate note it’s no surprise that America’s latest school shooter mass killer was raised by a nut-job who blogged about her love for Trump, guns and how she can’t even do grade 4 math. 

Some parents. Now they are indicted fugitives. They bought their son the 9mm pistol only days before the shooting then when the school complained about his violent drawings of guns and searches for ammunition on school internet, they texted him “LOL learn to not get caught”. Even the day of the shooting they were first called in to the school over violent shooting drawings which they ignored and laughed off and never once thought to check on the 9mm they bought for him and kept in an unlocked drawer, which he already had stashed in the school for his killing spree.

Republican mentality in a nutshell….That and the endless parade of Republican sex offenders and harassers that get exposed every week..,

Wow Beave, this whole post is just sad.

I wish you love and joy this holiday season and I hope that you and your family stay safe from covid. If anyone in your family is immunocompromised, morbidly obese, or extremely elderly I hope that they are vaccinated.

If you feel like experiencing a bit of cognitive dissonance, which will help you get along with people of different races/religions/political beliefs better, then just try to imagine what percentage of conservatives want their child to take a gun to school and kill other children. 

You're being indoctrinated to hate millions of people and you are a willing victim of their propaganda. 

You really really need to say where you're getting exposed to this level of hate and vitriol Beave. It's sick and it's wrong.

Do you watch the majority of your news on MSNBC? They tend to be the biggest haters/racists out there. What percentage of your news do you get on:

1) CBC

2) CTV

3) Global

4) CNN

5) MSNBC?

What internet sites do you get your news from?

What program did you see the information about the school shooting on? 

It seems as though some dolt-shaming is in order and I want to direct it at the offending parties, not the people who just repeat what they saw on TV.