Trudeau's hand-wringing, virtue signaling holiday

Argus

23 hours ago, cougar said:

What happened to "comprehension"?  Did you ever study English in school and did any analysis of what people said and what people meant?

You leave me very puzzled.

Yet, to prevent being considered a "liar"  I am prepared to prove that O'Tool is a crook, at least based on the narative coming from his office.   Waiting for someone to upload the letters. 

You're a liar, for sure, until you provide some type of real evidence that O'Toole is a crook. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

You're a liar, for sure, until you provide some type of real evidence that O'Toole is a crook. 

In his letters he was telling me how he will be reviving (read increasing volumes) the forest industry, oil and gas, mining and every other dirty industry responsible for climate change.  He had zero plan for curbing climate change and protecting the environment.  This makes him a crook!

In his letter he mentioned how he will create new jobs for Canadians.  Well at the same time he will bring 300,000-400,000 new immigrants a year from Asia; more than the jobs he will create.  This makes him a crook too.

Your inability to comprehend also makes you something, but I  will abstain, following forum rules.

Edited by cougar

2 minutes ago, cougar said:

I can also tell you what you are, but will abstain in order to follow forum rules.

I'm sure that the forum is pretty intent on not being used for libel against influential people.

I'm comfortable defending my position that Trudeau is a crook if I have to go to court, and I'm also comfortable defending the fact that I called you a liar when I caught you lying. 

If you can prove that you have any decent reason at all for calling O'Toole a crook I will stop saying that you're a liar. So far, the only place that I've ever seen O'Toole called a crook is here, by you, and your accusation was 100% unsubstantiated, aside from "I got some mail from O'Toole that indicates he's a crook" lol. I guess his propagandists really need to smarten up. I'd never let my peeps put "WCM's a crook" in my ads.

25 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I'm sure that the forum is pretty intent on not being used for libel against influential people.

Read the post above which I modified right before your reply.

No doubt in my mind they are all crooks; it is just that for some of them the public does not have the evidence.